Ayr United -

kingantti1874

Will you go after the comments of this outspoken clown  

868 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend Ayr United

queensferryjambo
3 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Would imagine Mrs Budge would have something to say to him about his comments at today's championship meeting 

I don't think Ann Budge would stoop to the level of some of these tinpot chairmen. 

I would think she will be very business like in her approach with these pub teams.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• martoon

• David McCaig

• GinRummy

Troon Jambo

There is an alternative view... Show class and be the bigger club. Come together as fans and grow bigger and stronger. Take 5000 away fans to every game. Fill Tynecastle for every home game. Blow all these wee teams away and make them wish that they had a club like ours. Sing our hearts out in support of our great club each week and remind them all that we sometimes go down but we always come back up! To boycott and protest makes the statement we feel aggrieved at the situation but ultimately our team suffers also. It’s time to take on the siege mentality and strengthen the forces in a time of adversity! Mon the Hearts!

Just now, Troon Jambo said:

There is an alternative view... Show class and be the bigger club. Come together as fans and grow bigger and stronger. Take 5000 away fans to every game. Fill Tynecastle for every home game. Blow all these wee teams away and make them wish that they had a club like ours. Sing our hearts out in support of our great club each week and remind them all that we sometimes go down but we always come back up! To boycott and protest makes the statement we feel aggrieved at the situation but ultimately our team suffers also. It’s time to take on the siege mentality and strengthen the forces in a time of adversity! Mon the Hearts!

Very noble, mate, but no.

We'd be as well turning up with SUCKERS written on our foreheads. 

1 minute ago, Troon Jambo said:

It's a pretty crappy alternative view though. Gladly give money to clubs who threw us to the dogs? Rewarding shite selfish behaviour isn't the way I do things, personally.

2 minutes ago, martoon said:

Very noble, mate, but no.

We'd be as well turning up with SUCKERS written on our foreheads.

Aye, and this stuck to our bahoocheys:

x79yDup0JNWBFt_Rj28a2kLXy_EZ_3c8be65q7_c

7 minutes ago, Troon Jambo said:

Not for me. If I lived in Troon I would be tempted to go though. 

kingantti1874
2 minutes ago, sassenach said:

I'm probably a voice in the wilderness here, but I go to football to enjoy myself, and I often enjoy going away more than a home game.

I like to sit (or stand) with a good Hearts following to see a  cracking Hearts performance and a good win.

If it becomes apparent that Hearts fans really are boycotting games in numbers then I probably won't make the effort myself, just to travel half the length of the UK and stand on my own.  I'd still like to go to any Hearts game if I can though. I understand what people are saying, but I'm just about enjoying the football, nothing else.

We all do. But WE MUST make a stand. We cannot let these ***** get away with this.. 

2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Aye, and this stuck to our bahoocheys:

x79yDup0JNWBFt_Rj28a2kLXy_EZ_3c8be65q7_c

😂

Ex member of the SaS
5 minutes ago, Troon Jambo said:

Sorry but no. Our players can surely beat any Championship side behind closed doors ( should that be the outcome ) then they won't miss us at any away game.

By turning up it puts cash into the coffers of clubs that only voted us down, due to them thinking it would benefit them. By not giving them revenue they will soon understand that voting as they did, was done thanks to short term thinking and not for the benefit of the league or Scottish football in general.

kingantti1874
9 minutes ago, Troon Jambo said:

Our team won’t be suffering when we donate the money to FOH.

5 minutes ago, sassenach said:

I'm probably a voice in the wilderness here, but I go to football to enjoy myself, and I often enjoy going away more than a home game.

I like to sit (or stand) with a good Hearts following to see a  cracking Hearts performance and a good win.

If it becomes apparent that Hearts fans really are boycotting games in numbers then I probably won't make the effort myself, just to travel half the length of the UK and stand on my own.  I'd still like to go to any Hearts game if I can though. I understand what people are saying, but I'm just about enjoying the football, nothing else.

It's a personal choice so no problem with that. It's not realistic to think there will be zero Hearts fans at such games but even a hundred scattered over a terracing/stand will still drive home the stance and starve the chancers of cash. 

Guest ToqueJambo
Just now, sassenach said:

I'm not bothered about making stands.  Respect to anyone else who feels differently, but I'm only bothered about going in new boozers and then having a shout and enjoying the football.

I probably wouldn't be able travel to Ayr anyway, so what I think doesn't really matter.

I generally agree especially if no away fans hurts our away form potentially, so I'm not sure Id be in favour of a blanket boycott but in this case when a fellow club comes out with a comment like that, it seems justified.

kingantti1874
3 minutes ago, sassenach said:

I'm not bothered about making stands.  Respect to anyone else who feels differently, but I'm only bothered about going in new boozers and then having a shout and enjoying the football.

I probably wouldn't be able travel to Ayr anyway, so what I think doesn't really matter.

Fair enough. 

4 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Not for me. If I lived in Troon I would be tempted to go though. 

Well I live in Kirkcaldy and won't be going near Starks Park.

I told my mate (Hearts fan) this last week and he was like "you've got to go to Raith, I can get us in for free"...told him to ram it! 

Then his brother said he was fancying a day out in Arbroath. He's been told to get a ****ing grip.

They don't go to many home game either (due to work) so why they'd want to fund these shitty wee lego clubs, I don't know. However, one is talking about buying a season ticket so that's progress.

Ex member of the SaS
4 minutes ago, sassenach said:

NO! don't put yourself down. Everybody matters in some respect. We all love going to games and supporting Hearts , however most of us will not allow the injustice of where we find ourselves to benefit those who forced this on us.

Once we are back in the Premiership ( reconstruction or promotion ) we then have the choice to attend games depending on how these clubs voted. It will take a season or two before most will say OK we made our point and return to all games ,however we must make a stand against injustice or we are all lesser for it.

pressgang22

That annoying creepy wee dinosaur Chick Young has been showering praise and waxing lyrical about Ayr UTD and Somerset Park for quite some time now on that terrible ‘Open All Mics’ Sportsound programme. I did often wonder exactly why he was so enthusiastic about them as a club?  But after reading Lachlan Cameron’s comments today it all makes perfect sense.

been here before

Cool... we're doing this shite again.

A titanic battle of the uberjambos all vying to out froth each other.

5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Well I live in Kirkcaldy and won't be going near Starks Park.

I told my mate (Hearts fan) this last week and he was like "you've got to go to Raith, I can get us in for free"...told him to ram it! 

Then his brother said he was fancying a day out in Arbroath. He's been told to get a ****ing grip.

They don't go to many home game either (due to work) so why they'd want to fund these shitty wee lego clubs, I don't know. However, one is talking about buying a season ticket so that's progress.

Good on you mate. A lot of folk will be tempted if some games are now more local to them. A boycott is the right thing imo. I really hope it happens. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, been here before said:

Don't forget the odd cynic tutting from the sidelines, we all have a role to fulfil! ;)

37 minutes ago, Troon Jambo said:

Think there is a lot more clubs than us who should be showing to be the bigger club.

All the ones that expelled us for their own personal gain, for a start.

Oh, they wouldn't have expelled us and, or voted for no club detriment.

But they did.

Edited by DETTY29

Weakened Offender
1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

And give money to the pub, who could probably then go and sponsor the club or players kits etc etc, that you've just contributed to.

Naw, the shitty wee clubs get nothing and so should the town and businesses around the ground get nothing from Hearts fans as well.

You want to sit in a pub during the game, sit in one around Tynie and help our own businesses.

Bit needy. 

I've never been to Ayr, Arbroath or Morton and would have went to these grounds.  I always enjoy going to different grounds to tick them off the list of grounds I've visited. 

I probably will give these grounds a miss next season after what has happened, however, I have no issue with anyone who chooses to go, it's a personal choice.

SM Sheffield

It would have been one of the closest games for us so we would definitely have made the effort. We went to Queen of the South last time but I’m pretty sure we won’t be going to either this time.

I’ll be saving for more home games this time around even if I do prefer the day out at away fixtures. 

No danger. 

Im not as bitter as some and want to support the team but they can GTF big time even if watching us pump them would be sweet as.  

35 minutes ago, sassenach said:

I enjoy an away trip as well but I think by going it would just be giving them what they want. They aren't bothered about winning the game as much as getting a pay day. The team will however have to be pretty tough mentally to play with no backing. 

kingantti1874
16 minutes ago, been here before said:

we will be doing for every team for every fixture.. best get used to it, getting a sneak preview on Ayr United as a result of their of a chairman.

millerjames398
3 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

Actually, we should go down en masse. But not enter the ground.. thus forcing them to stump up for policing

There's a touch of devilment about your plan...i like it👍🏼🇱🇻

Guest ToqueJambo
48 minutes ago, Troon Jambo said:

When the football starts and assuming we build up a head of steam like last time down there it will be hard to keep a boycott going. I sort of agree that the best response is to take a big support away and smash every team on our way up, but reserve any boycotts for a team like Ayr whose chairman comes out with something like that. Even so 1000 Jambos yelling at them on their own patch while we gub them still kind of seems like more of a punishment.

Edited by ToqueJambo

My lifetime boycott of (99% of) away games will continue!  If any so called hearts fan attends Ayr away, I will be most disgruntled.  

3 hours ago, Weakened Offender said:

Did he really say that? 

Ayr chairman Lachlan Cameron has launched a withering blast at Ann Budge and revealed he’ll block any attempt to save Hearts from relegation.

Cameron slammed Tynecastle owner Budge’s attempts to force through league reconstruction and keep her club in a new-look 14-team top flight as ‘condescending and smug”.

He admits it would be better for his own club not to be competing against the Jambos for promotion next season but is adamant Scottish football should not be remodelled just to keep Hearts happy.

Cameron said: “I just think this proposal, in its timing, seemed very condescending and smug to me to be honest. ‘Because we are Hearts we should be in the Premiership’ and so on and so forth.

“I understand why she might feel that but expressing it was harsh. We are a sporting competition and Hearts got relegated.

The Treasurer

This clown is a perfect example of the "forward thinking, innovative, outward looking leaders" that have dragged the game in this country to where it is today

Him and his tinpot club can go **** themselves.

My money will be going to Hearts.  I would take great pleasure watching Ayr United go bust so it would be senseless handing over my cash to them.

1 hour ago, Troon Jambo said:

There'll be no fans in any ground for quite a while. 

1 hour ago, Troon Jambo said:

No

Harry Potter
1 hour ago, pressgang22 said:

That annoying creepy wee dinosaur Chick Young has been showering praise and waxing lyrical about Ayr UTD and Somerset Park for quite some time now on that terrible ‘Open All Mics’ Sportsound programme. I did often wonder exactly why he was so enthusiastic about them as a club?  But after reading Lachlan Cameron’s comments today it all makes perfect sense.

another clown.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 hours ago, Troon Jambo said:

I'd rather not give them my cash. Totally grudged

If even 2,500 of us decided to not go to any away games and give the FoH £20 instead of the admission money that would be £50,000 every second week.

Over the course of the season it wouldn't be far short of £1M going to Hearts rather than to these parasitical shitehawks who couldn't wait to put the boot into us.

Sounds good to me.

BelgeJambo
4 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

ditto, can you imagines 5000 hearts fans going down, circling the ground but not going in. That would be glorious..

And still have to foot the police bill to Marshall us

2 hours ago, Troon Jambo said:

Ehhh naw!

Seriously every single penny we as fans have should be ploughed into FoH instead of away days for the foreseeable...the players shouldnt need to backing of fans in the 2nd tier to dispose of these teams...diff matter granted in the top flight...

We need to really start to punch our bloody weight and get a feeling back that we are not to be messed with...that goes for Tic and Sevco when they come to Tynie for arguments sake too...

FoH is effectively the life blood of the club now and we should look after our own....

❤'s

I'd go one wee step further than most on here.  I'd like us to draw them in the Scottish Cup at tynecastle.  Boycott it and donate the ticket cost to the club.

Their big payday of the season cut to shreds.  Same with every other club which is shafting us.

Ex member of the SaS

As clubs won't know right away that very few Hearts fans will be attending away games, would they still not need a large police presence on the assumption there will be a large crowd? Only after a few games and it's obvious we are not turning up could they down size the police presence and lower their costs?

They will be spending cash to police fans that won't be there for at least a few games, and even then they won't know if we will suddenly turn up at some point.

The more they spend and the less income generated can only quicken the end of these short sighted money grabbing $^&)*%$£.

2 hours ago, martoon said:

How about a sex shop- Pubic Ayr? 

Too far? 

They could play Ayr on a G string in the shop :whistling:

TorinoJambo
3 hours ago, Pasquale for King said:

If it comes to that we should descend on Inverness and spend as much money as we possibly can. I would loan them and other No voting teams players too if applicable.

We always stay the night in inverness. Absolutely brilliant. Let's have thousands at the game and hundreds staying.