Ayr United -

kingantti1874

Will you go after the comments of this outspoken clown  

868 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend Ayr United

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

Actually, we should go down en masse. But not enter the ground.. thus forcing them to stump up for policing

Don't need to pay for outside of grounds policing costs.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• martoon

• David McCaig

• GinRummy

12 minutes ago, Felix Lighter said:

If 3,000 Hearts fans were to donate the £20 away ticket cost twice a month to FOH that's £120k , basically double what we're pulling in right now.🤑

What I'm intending on doing.

Edited by DETTY29

downunder jambo
7 minutes ago, Maroon 1874 said:

another thing  that should be considered is to reduce the visiting fans allocation to 100 and sell the rest to our own fans, it would keep the fans of Dunfermline and Scumdee at a peep but make an obvious gesture to ICT fans by offering them 1000 tickets then sit back and watch the seethe

Unless we sell out every home game wouldn't it be better for us to take as much money off those teams fans as possible?

They, along with the rest of the corrupt 34, won’t see another penny from me. My money will go to Hearts and my only away trips will be to clubs that didn’t vote to expel us. **** the rest of them, including Ayr. 

Harry Potter
9 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Fatty will discover that this will run longer and deeper than a "huff" - we will never forget 

Fatty lol, will be a shame missing dens as we went to a good club last season, but they can bolt now.

58 minutes ago, RENE said:

It's  not every ground just the ones who have chairmen who can't  keep their big mouths shut and continually have a go at Ann Budge and Hearts.  They obviously  have difficulty  in seeing the wood for the trees.

I don't know, unless you voted against the original resolution or at the very least voted for the independent enquiry then you will be struggling not to be on the boycott list. 

Maroon 1874
7 minutes ago, downunder jambo said:

Unless we sell out every home game wouldn't it be better for us to take as much money off those teams fans as possible?

TBH Im so full of hate towards these ****s that I went down the road of Tynie for Hearts fans we don't need your money GTF

Felix Lighter
6 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

What I,m intending on doing.

And me. I made the point on another thread that I don't get to many away games these days.But from here on in I will be making the donation for every away game against those on the (untz list and make the point of travelling to the ICT games and other respectable clubs.

Double whammy, they rot we go from strength to strength.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

Ayr today and gone tomorrow.    

Other good puns involving Ayr include a music shop called Ayr Guitars.

Andrew Gilbert Wauchope
13 minutes ago, downunder jambo said:

Isn't there an agreed minimum percentage or number of tickets every club must offer to visiting clubs?

Soapy Soutar

Actually, we should go down en masse. But not enter the ground.. thus forcing them to stump up for policing

Im that bitter i dont want any cash going into any pub's till near that shithole

Bringitbak

Absolutely, know loads of lads who will still travel but just have a day out in their Manor. 

53 minutes ago, karipidis said:

Excellent. An option of donated ticket money to FOH instead would be good for when the fixtures start.  

Yes & publish the figure to let Ayr & any other traitor know how much they missed out on. Delightful.

At least he acknowledged that we are going to “take the huff”

1 minute ago, Soapy Soutar said:

Im that bitter i dont want any cash going into any pub's till near that shithole

This.

Let the whole ******* town suffer! 😃

Ayr, QotS, Dunfermline, Raith etc are all expecting 4,000 Hearts fans and will be budgeting as such. 

**** them.

As things stand, the only club other than Hearts that I'll put any money into next season is ICT.

If things turn out the way they should, the only club other than Hearts that I'll put any money into next season is Rangers.

Irrespective of how things turn out, I hope the Directors of any clubs other than ICT or the Huns get absolute dogs abuse when they come to Tynecastle next season (if they're brave enough to show).

I want to see Tynecastle at it's brilliant best next season - inspiring for us and horrendous for the opposition.

3 minutes ago, Soapy Soutar said:

Would rather visit 1874 bar or hospitality on the day to provide additional funds as well as the cost of the ticket.

1 hour ago, merrymac said:

Not every away ground you total knobhead!. Only those of self serving brainless twats

Caley Thistle can expect a bumper day IF we come calling

agree 100%
We should respond by saying that the money we would have spent on going to away grounds will be spent on FOH

Fek them. Yes we will take the huff. Enjoy the empty away end you tosser

Hectormasson
21 minutes ago, downunder jambo said:

Quite possibly ?   

7 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Isn't there an agreed minimum percentage or number of tickets every club must offer to visiting clubs?

Not for league.

Reasonable number.

Holyrood_Hearts
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Guy is so out of touch. 

Not a penny to anyone but Hearts, bar ICT

This is where I’m at for next season. Clubs that voted the resolution through which ****ed us over can go **** themselves, & I hope the majority of our support do this. 

If you intent on spending money going to away games, please instead keep it within the club instead either by donating to the FoH, or having a scheme in place where tickets can be bought for home games & donated to charity/school kids (or something along those lines)

Soapy Soutar
2 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

This.

Ayr, QotS, Dunfermline, Raith etc are all expecting 4,000 Hearts fans and will be budgeting as such. 

**** them.

I agree 100% i want to hurt each club as much as we can including these towns.

Id much rather we all headed along to gorgie and spent the cash there or donate what we would have spent in ayr or the likes to FOH.

Pasquale for King
5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

This.

**** them.

Absolutely. 

stevie1874
1 hour ago, OmiyaHearts said:

I think a small number of supporters should go into the ground, meaning Aye need to pay for policing and stewards. 

Aye erect a banner saying he’s a  ***t then leave after 10 mins

Lord Beni of Gorgie
2 minutes ago, Holyrood_Hearts said:

This is where I’m at for next season. Clubs that voted the resolution through which ****ed us over can go **** themselves, & I hope the majority of our support do this. 

If you intent on spending money going to away games, please instead keep it within the club instead either by donating to the FoH, or having a scheme in place where tickets can be bought for home games & donated to charity/school kids (or something along those lines)

Yip, just a bit of sacrifice 

Bull's-eye

Picket lines set up at away turnstiles with cameras in action to name and shame.

Hearts need to push for the top SPFL Clubs to demand that any team that wants to gain promotion to the Premiership must have certain requirements such as facilities that conform to a certain standard. In my opinion total covering of all seating and terracing, food and beverage, Gents and Ladies toilets, Floodlighting, Access to stadium, Player and officials facilities and so on. 
I’d bet Ayr United would never meet these standards as they have just played at being a club of a decent standard.

stevie1874
8 minutes ago, Le Chat said:

As things stand, the only club other than Hearts that I'll put any money into next season is ICT.

If things turn out the way they should, the only club other than Hearts that I'll put any money into next season is Rangers.

Irrespective of how things turn out, I hope the Directors of any clubs other than ICT or the Huns get absolute dogs abuse when they come to Tynecastle next season (if they're brave enough to show).

I want to see Tynecastle at it's brilliant best next season - inspiring for us and horrendous for the opposition.

👍

Italian Lambretta

Ayr should be one of those that will be a gid day out. Train and bevvy.

No chance am i setting foot in that shithole of a ground

1 minute ago, Bull's-eye said:

Picket lines set up at away turnstiles with cameras in action to name and shame.

Can we pelt them with rotten tomatoes at halftime at the following home game? 😁

37 minutes ago, Maroon 1874 said:

another thing  that should be considered is to reduce the visiting fans allocation to 100 and sell the rest to our own fans, it would keep the fans of Dunfermline and Scumdee at a peep but make an obvious gesture to ICT fans by offering them 1000 tickets then sit back and watch the seethe

ICT should get as many tickets as they want and be welcomed with open arms.

Never been to their ground but may make a point of going should we end up in the same division.

Back to 2005
21 minutes ago, Italian Lambretta said:

Ayr should be one of those that will be a gid day out. Train and bevvy.

No chance am i setting foot in that shithole of a ground

Yup that's exactly how I see it. So disappointing that it had to come to this.

Jambo-Jimbo
1 hour ago, Weakened Offender said:

I'll happily still go down and sit in the pub nearest to his poxy wee ground. 

And give money to the pub, who could probably then go and sponsor the club or players kits etc etc, that you've just contributed to.

Naw, the shitty wee clubs get nothing and so should the town and businesses around the ground get nothing from Hearts fans as well.

You want to sit in a pub during the game, sit in one around Tynie and help our own businesses.

2 hours ago, merrymac said:

Not every away ground you total knobhead!. Only those of self serving brainless twats

Hampden apart, I don't do away games these days but will make Inverness the exception. Whether in a revamped Premier, or Championship, I hope ICT make as many tickets available to us as they possibly can. Availability permitting, I'm definitely making the trip.

Easy to do in the last few months of bile and mindless vindictiveness but their decency and integrity stands out. The rest can gtf (not Thistle or Stranraer, of course, but we won't have league fixtures there). 

Ex member of the SaS

Someone earlier suggested going to the nearest pub to the ground and not attending. This would wouldn't be a good idea. By not attending these games EVERY business near their ground will suffer, and hopefully those businesses get stuck in to Cameron complaining his decision has affected their income and to think seriously before putting his business before the local community.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, merrymac said:

If it comes to that we should descend on Inverness and spend as much money as we possibly can. I would loan them and other No voting teams players too if applicable.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Ex member of the SaS said:

Someone earlier suggested going to the nearest pub to the ground and not attending. This would wouldn't be a good idea. By not attending these games EVERY business near their ground will suffer, and hopefully those businesses get stuck in to Cameron complaining his decision has affected their income and to think seriously before putting his business before the local community.

Exactly, give it to Hearts instead. 

Pasquale for King
26 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

Can we pelt them with rotten tomatoes at halftime at the following home game? 😁

You could put Doncaster up for this and make millions on a country wide tour.

47 minutes ago, Andrew Gilbert Wauchope said:

Other good puns involving Ayr include a music shop called Ayr Guitars.

How about a sex shop- Pubic Ayr? 

Too far? 

Edited by martoon

Let their shitty little grounds  have retirement homes and flats built where they used to be.

Sommerset Gardens or Den roaming have nice rings to them🤔

Not a ****ing chance. That fat gammon arsehole can away and fling bacon at himself.

1 minute ago, martoon said:

How about a sex shop- Pubic Ayr? 

Too far? 

Ayrie triangle? 🤔😁

Guest ToqueJambo

Part of me would like to be there to witness their pain as Killie fan Steven Naismith smashes a hatrick against them, but no...

2 hours ago, RENE said:

It's  not every ground just the ones who have chairmen who can't  keep their big mouths shut and continually have a go at Ann Budge and Hearts.  They obviously  have difficulty  in seeing the wood for the trees.

He has difficulty seeing the sausage for the pork belly.

Selkirkhmfc1874

Would imagine Mrs Budge would have something to say to him about his comments at today's championship meeting 

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, DETTY29 said:

Don't need to pay for outside of grounds policing costs.

Point- so we send in 20, one for each stone of weegie gammon sitting in the directors chair..  They will be forced to pay anyway just Incase we go

Edited by kingantti1874

2 minutes ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

Would imagine Mrs Budge would have something to say to him about his comments at today's championship meeting 

Probably just stick a big plate of cakes and chocolate in front of him to shut the fat tramp up. 

Edited by GinRummy

queensferryjambo
49 minutes ago, sac said:

Would rather visit 1874 bar or hospitality on the day to provide additional funds as well as the cost of the ticket.

I have said this before we should be opening up the Gorgie Suite and just having a big bevvy up.

Doesn't have to be football on the TV or anything just a big get together to fill a Saturday afternoon with like minded Hearts fans.

Club scores some cash - we have a good time. WIN WIN

I would even go as far as to say I would buy a Gorgie Suite away day season ticket if one was available :) 

6 minutes ago, jamboozy said:

Ayrie triangle? 🤔😁

Like the Bermuda triangle, but bushier.