Ayr United -

kingantti1874

Will you go after the comments of this outspoken clown  

868 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend Ayr United

stranraer-jambo

Under normal circumstances it would have been a trip up and down in the train, with a beverage or two partaken.

Not now though.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• martoon

• David McCaig

• Beast Boy

eyesandears

OK can I just check something. What if we're eights points clear with three games to go and our next game at which we can win the title is Somerset Park? I am not sure I'd go. But if it was the last game of the season there and we needed to win there to win the league I'd be there I expect with about 4,000 of us.:HeartsManspotrun:

Riccarton3
3 minutes ago, David McCaig said:

How smug and condescending of you!!

Lachlan should have more to him than slavering to the press cos some woman made him feel that way. Big Ayrshire **** like that. Must be laughing at him in Saltcoats

There may be one advantage of attending

A win and some wonderful 'banter with their fans and to the man of waffle who owns the cub

Love to be the fixture that would relegate them or ensure they miss out on the play offs

No doubt we will also draw them in next seasons cup competitions

2 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

OK can I just check something. What if we're eights points clear with three games to go and our next game at which we can win the title is Somerset Park? I am not sure I'd go. But if it was the last game of the season there and we needed to win there to win the league I'd be there I expect with about 4,000 of us.:HeartsManspotrun:

Hopefully they'll have gone bust by then. Problem solved. 👍

eyesandears
Just now, neilnunb said:

Hopefully they'll have gone bust by then. Problem solved. 👍

Very good point.

1 hour ago, merrymac said:

They could play Ayr on a G string in the shop :whistling:

😊

braveheart
3 hours ago, Troon Jambo said:

There is an alternative view... Show class and be the bigger club. Come together as fans and grow bigger and stronger. Take 5000 away fans to every game. Fill Tynecastle for every home game. Blow all these wee teams away and make them wish that they had a club like ours. Sing our hearts out in support of our great club each week and remind them all that we sometimes go down but we always come back up! To boycott and protest makes the statement we feel aggrieved at the situation but ultimately our team suffers also. It’s time to take on the siege mentality and strengthen the forces in a time of adversity! Mon the Hearts!

Wouldn't blame anyone for insinuating that you might be an interloper with a view like that.absolute sickening that anyone support those who want to destroy us🤮

39 minutes ago, 1910 said:

That's nice.

Is that your average attendance? 😉

Soapy Soutar
32 minutes ago, eyesandears said:

We will have the title wrapped up much sooner than that 😃

David McCaig
5 minutes ago, martoon said:

They wish!!!

6 minutes ago, martoon said:

Their highest attendance that season was 1935 🤣

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, TorinoJambo said:

We always stay the night in inverness. Absolutely brilliant. Let's have thousands at the game and hundreds staying.

I’ve never been but I’m up for going when we get the chance.

Jingle Bells

I remember the journey on the Supporters Bus, during the 1970s and 1980s ,  through the scrub lands of Lanarkshire and Ayrshire,  as being the most tedious and bleakest of the lot, especially mid-winter.. 

Do we have the right to organise reserve, youth, 2nds, colts, women's matches on days the first team is playing away?

And to host them at Tynecastle?

And to charge £1 for admission (so 20p VAT) and take up a voluntary collection forbye?

And open the Gorgie Suite for pies and beers?

I'd be up for that - on my very occasional forays doon the road.

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, Pasquale for King said:

I’ve never been but I’m up for going when we get the chance.

Good night out. 

5 hours ago, sassenach said:

I'm probably a voice in the wilderness here, but I go to football to enjoy myself, and I often enjoy going away more than a home game.

I like to sit (or stand) with a good Hearts following to see a  cracking Hearts performance and a good win.

If it becomes apparent that Hearts fans really are boycotting games in numbers then I probably won't make the effort myself, just to travel half the length of the UK and stand on my own.  I'd still like to go to any Hearts game if I can though. I understand what people are saying, but I'm just about enjoying the football, nothing else.

we love an away game as well mate but out of our group of 5 only one is saying they still want to go to away games (ICT aside) It’s his choice of course but the rest of us plan to go to our very own hearts fans bar and have a few pints and donating.

I just can’t give my money to these clubs that voted us down and expecting the maroon £

It’ll give me immense satisfaction donating the £20 that would have been my ticket money for the likes of Ayr and putting it directly into FOH instead. Immense satisfaction and that will be x 4 from our group. 

I hope that Ayr Utds chairman reads this and realise yeah we are taking the huff. And HMFC will benefit

Looking at the fat mess he better hope we play them soon if he wants to see it!!

ticking time bomb that fecker!!

and the buttons on that shirt will take some poor buggers eye out!!

C4695CD5-C346-40F8-95DE-DF323A6DE2BF.jpeg

1 hour ago, David McCaig said:

They wish!!!

1 hour ago, neilnunb said:

Their highest attendance that season was 1935 🤣

Had a quick look and their league average was 1778 this season. 

David McCaig
4 minutes ago, martoon said:

Had a quick look and their league average was 1778 this season. 

Pathetic... were their fans socially distancing last season as well!!

Voted No ,

My brother who also is a Hearts fan, lives in Ayr we always go down when we play killie and make a day of it.

depending on the killie vote, if they send us down they won’t get any maroon pounds from me either. 

I’m up for a day in the fans bar and / or donating to FoH, 

as it stands we will be heading up to Inverness for a long weekend. 

heatonjambo
2 hours ago, CJGJ said:

There may be one advantage of attending

A win and some wonderful 'banter with their fans and to the man of waffle who owns the cub

Love to be the fixture that would relegate them or ensure they miss out on the play offs

No doubt we will also draw them in next seasons cup competitions

The best thing to do would be to travel through, wave goodbye to them and go on to Stranraer and enjoy the day out!

buzzbomb1958
6 hours ago, Troon Jambo said:

There is an alternative view... Show class and be the bigger club. Come together as fans and grow bigger and stronger. Take 5000 away fans to every game. Fill Tynecastle for every home game. Blow all these wee teams away and make them wish that they had a club like ours. Sing our hearts out in support of our great club each week and remind them all that we sometimes go down but we always come back up! To boycott and protest makes the statement we feel aggrieved at the situation but ultimately our team suffers also. It’s time to take on the siege mentality and strengthen the forces in a time of adversity! Mon the Hearts!

**** that put them out of business

Rabbie_Burns
6 hours ago, GinRummy said:

Not for me. If I lived in Troon I would be tempted to go 

I live there myself but shall be resisting the temptation quite readily ! Will be happy to stick with my 3 hour round trips to Tynie👍

Just now, Rabbie_Burns said:

I live there myself but shall be resisting the temptation quite readily ! Will be happy to stick with my 3 hour round trips to Tynie👍

Well done. Good to hear folk determined to stick to their guns. 

Rabbie_Burns

As a fellow Troonie I'm afraid I have to disagree. Got several Ayr mates whom I've already made my feelings clear to about their ignoramus of a chairman... As someone else put it, Charles Ratner school of business ethics !

stranraer-jambo
35 minutes ago, heatonjambo said:

The best thing to do would be to travel through, wave goodbye to them and go on to Stranraer and enjoy the day out!

😍

Could even take in Stair Park if Stranraer are at home 😉

heatonjambo
1 minute ago, stranraer-jambo said:

😍

Could even take in Stair Park if Stranraer are at home 😉

Absolutely 

had a great day there once before

2 hours ago, martoon said:

I thought that was the time he had to go milk his cows.

doctor jambo
29 minutes ago, Rabbie_Burns said:

This is where I’m at.

expulsion = home games only , or Killie in the cup

Malinga the Swinga

**** class, **** Ayr United and **** SPFL. Wouldn't give them the steam off my piss.

Ricardo Shillyshally

They can away and cuddle my humph. Won't be getting a penny from me.

Well romp that league anyway

4 hours ago, 1910 said:

That's nice.

God forbid anyone should take exception to your utter ***** of an owner sticking the trotter in. 

Cairneyhill Jambo
2 hours ago, Tommy Brown said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5549058/ayr-lachlan-cameron-change-spfl-vote-no/

Went under the radar for me.

But he phoned Dungcaster to change his vote when Dundee changed theirs.

Only no to yes was allowed.

ND: "Quirk of the rules"

That's disgraceful if true that you can only change a no vote to yes and not the other way about. Is this actually in the rules or is Dongcaster just making it up as he goes along? I suspect the latter. 

Fozzyonthefence
14 minutes ago, Cairneyhill Jambo said:

That's disgraceful if true that you can only change a no vote to yes and not the other way about. Is this actually in the rules or is Dongcaster just making it up as he goes along? I suspect the latter. 

No, it’s a company law thing.  But the Partick senior QC had the opinion that the resolution should have failed the moment Dundee cast their original no vote, irrespective of whether it ended up in the spam folder. 

Cairneyhill Jambo
8 minutes ago, Fozzyonthefence said:

No, it’s a company law thing.  But the Partick senior QC had the opinion that the resolution should have failed the moment Dundee cast their original no vote, irrespective of whether it ended up in the spam folder. 

It may be wrong, but the Sun article says its SPFL rules. 

Edited by Cairneyhill Jambo

12 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Guy is so out of touch. 

Not a penny to anyone but Hearts, bar ICT

Yep this is where I am absolutely 👍

5 hours ago, Boof said:

Do we have the right to organise reserve, youth, 2nds, colts, women's matches on days the first team is playing away?

And to host them at Tynecastle?

And to charge £1 for admission (so 20p VAT) and take up a voluntary collection forbye?

And open the Gorgie Suite for pies and beers?

I'd be up for that - on my very occasional forays doon the road.

Sounds like a very good idea to me.  Say you had Hearts v hibs U17s playing in front of 3 or 4,000.  What an experience for them.