• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• martoon

• David McCaig

• GinRummy

I remember Ayr Utd.

Didn't they get cuffed by Auchinleck Talbot in the Cup........?

Huge club and will do anything for a headline......!

The guy is a total arsehole. Boycott needs to be total and the players need to ensure there are no slip ups against them

24 minutes ago, MCW1976 said:

I might go in the Ayr end with my Hearts top on?

:ban:

Samuel Camazzola

Hopefully any games with them where crowds can attend are on a Gorgie Live beam back. Any intended ticket purchases could be ploughed into our club instead. 

If demand was great, tickets could be sold for Gorgie Suite and the bar respectively. 

Doctor FinnBarr
2 hours ago, Samuel Camazzola said:

Hopefully any games with them where crowds can attend are on a Gorgie Live beam back. Any intended ticket purchases could be ploughed into our club instead. 

If demand was great, tickets could be sold for Gorgie Suite and the bar respectively. 

Can you get a beam back for just any game? Or can it only happen if Sky or the likes are showing it?

Samuel Camazzola
6 minutes ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

Can you get a beam back for just any game? Or can it only happen if Sky or the likes are showing it?

I'm not sure. I know in 2014/15, we had the Rangers game (which was abandoned) but that would have been broadcast on TV. 

I'm sure we had a beam back v Dumbarton which wasn't televised but don't quote me on it. 

Bunny Munro

Only TV games can be beam backed.

We can however play the audio, have @Laurie and co live over the PA, pie and a pint £5, special guests etc.

Would make us money and stop lining piggies pocket.

Hectormasson
9 hours ago, Section Q said:

I remember Ayr Utd.

Didn't they get cuffed by Auchinleck Talbot in the Cup........?

Huge club and will do anything for a headline......!

Highly successful too ,    not ......... teams like raith , ict, dross County,  st johnstone even managed a trophy  to break their duck🦆,but not ayr ?     

10 hours ago, MCW1976 said:

?

Joking because you said you would sit in the Ayr end, so giving them money. 

Didn't think it was that difficult to decipher, given the context of this thread :lol:

His name is

If it comes to a point where we play ayr, I'd be happy to continue driving south and put the money into Stranraer and take in their match instead.

Салатные палочки

Giving them £20 won't make any difference to them. They are shite and always will be shite and they are happy to be shite which is why they have no ambitions to upgrade their stadium for the top flight. The only thing our money will go towards is more pie suppers for their chairman. 

Was in Ayr a couple of years ago, the day after they won the league and you wouldn't have known. Not even a bit of bunting or fans in the pub. Totally dead. 

Pity as it's only 15mins from me on the train and I could be home for tea time. 

5 hours ago, tian447 said:

Joking because you said you would sit in the Ayr end, so giving them money. 

Didn't think it was that difficult to decipher, given the context of this thread :lol:

I was just worried that you were also a moderator!

I got an official warning last week (for going a bit OTT in my assessment of Bill Leckie).

I thought you’d delivered my red card!

😁🇱🇻

Edited by MCW1976

Gordon Ramsay

Cannot wait until they come to Tynecastle, the full tirade of Gordon Ramsay insults will be getting unleashed.