• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beast Boy

• Whatever

• davemclaren

• Mikey1874

chrisyboy7

We are such a fantastic bunch of supporters. We clearly need to survive then build again and this time do it with the right management.

Clerry Jambo
Heartfelt thanks to all who've made a new pledge, increased an existing pledge, or made a one-off donation recently. Today, that number has risen by 125; over the weekend, the figure is 254; since SPFL called the leagues 535; since lockdown 823. Breathtaking. #pledgeforlife

Just doubled my pledge and signed both the kids up to a tenner a month each. 

So another two new pledges to the latest totals! 

TyphoonJambo
3 minutes ago, Clerry Jambo said:
Heartfelt thanks to all who've made a new pledge, increased an existing pledge, or made a one-off donation recently. Today, that number has risen by 125; over the weekend, the figure is 254; since SPFL called the leagues 535; since lockdown 823. Breathtaking. #pledgeforlife

Watch out for this being trumpeted from the highest levels of the Scottish press. 

Honestly, it would be in the best interests of our rivals and enemies to lay of us a wee bit. For every kick we receive whilst on the deck, it just adds to how harder we bounce back. I like how we react to adversity.

Astonishing figures 😍 We’ll get no recognition whatsoever from anyone that isn’t Hearts but we don’t need that.

Despite our disagreements on owners, managers and players, when it comes to the wellbeing of our club we’re as together a fan base as you’re likely to find and that’s what matters.

Thank god we have this vehicle in place that we can all jump aboard.

ONLY HEARTS. PLEDGE FOR LIFE.

🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Edited by Whatever

chrisyboy7
7 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Honestly, it would be in the best interests of our rivals and enemies to lay of us a wee bit. For every kick we receive whilst on the deck, it just adds to how harder we bounce back. I like how we react to adversity.

I agree and we are going to rise again much bigger

1 minute ago, buzzbomb said:

This is the kind of support Ron Gordon wants.

Good luck with that Ron.

We’ve given more support to the FOH since lockdown than the HSL received from the rats in totality.

:greggy:

2 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

This is the kind of support Ron the Con can only dream of. 

south morocco
22 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Agreed. The hostility and media attacks are unbelievable. Hopefully this will galvanise and unite the club, fans and officials when the football returns, something which has been missing in recent years. **** them all.

16 minutes ago, Boris5115 said:

This is the kind of support Ron the Con can only dream of. 

One of the reasons he voted to expel us.

FTH.

24 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Good luck with that Ron.

We’ve given more support to the FOH since lockdown than the HSL received from the rats in totality.

Niiice...

annushorribilis III
25 minutes ago, Whatever said:

Good luck with that Ron.

Best post on here for ages. 

It’s what sets us apart from the likes of the vermin and all other rat clubs.

stronger together HMFC . No support like it

7 minutes ago, Yoda said:

FTH.

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger and this surge in subs is certainly showing the siege mentality we now require going forward. As you say 

FTH. 

Just now, Yoda said:

FTH.

Tried to buy us of Budge, before turning his attention to the scarfs doon the road too. Thankfully he was told to bolt. 

:verysmug:

robbies-tackle

I was going to increase my pledge but have signed my partner up as a new pledger instead (same money to FOH but increases pledger number). 

3 hours ago, Whatever said:

Good luck with that Ron.

😂😂😂😂😂😂❤❤❤❤❤❤

Sometimes a post just makes my day.  That is one of them.

3 hours ago, Whatever said:

Astonishing figures 😍 We’ll get no recognition whatsoever from anyone that isn’t Hearts but we don’t need that.

Despite our disagreements on owners, managers and players, when it comes to the wellbeing of our club we’re as together a fan base as you’re likely to find and that’s what matters.

Thank god we have this vehicle in place that we can all jump aboard.

ONLY HEARTS. PLEDGE FOR LIFE.

🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

It will be a story in next months. 

At some point soon it could be time to transfer ownership to give pledges an even bigger boost. 

Mister Dee

Upped mine too. 

Difficult to imagine football at Tynecastle anytime soon, but the supporters will keep us going until then.   

3 hours ago, robbies-tackle said:

I was going to increase my pledge but have signed my partner up as a new pledger instead (same money to FOH but increases pledger number). 

Next time my wife checks her emails, she is now a pledger.

Didn't have balls to set up DD on joint account, let alone hers......

japanjambo

One of the latest tweets from Stuart Wallace

I saw what you did, I won’t say who you are. But your one off donation of £501 made me laugh out loud while bringing a tear to my eye. The numbers earlier just keep moving we are 22 short of 200 TODAY

4 hours ago, buzzbomb said:

They nearly went to the wall and none of them stepped up except the great Waldo.....!!

6 minutes ago, Section Q said:

They nearly went to the wall and none of them stepped up except the great Waldo.....!!

mercer saved them ironically.

whats been achieved today and since lockdown is amazing. An incredible achievement 

Been in  since day one,increased  a  few times(nowt major)

Always was in"  till death us do part"

Will get another increase ,when  my work hopefully comes out of furlough.

Jambos_1874

Bought my season ticket today but will try and up my FoH payment next month. The fans of this club are just incredible.

Disagree with the OP though; regardless of votes cast, I genuinely don't think clubs want us dead. I think they voted with self interest in mind and we are simply an unfortunate casualty of their decision making, rather than them actively wanting us to go under. I include Hibs in that too.

25 minutes ago, Section Q said:

In typical Jackson fashion, no mention of how Celtic and Rangers hope to pay their massive wage bills during this crisis. 

PapaShango
1 hour ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

In typical Jackson fashion, no mention of how Celtic and Rangers hope to pay their massive wage bills during this crisis. 

I can't bring myself to open the article but suspect it's full of hot air with no quotes or anything? The media in Scotland and the UK in general are an absolute disgrace that seems to have no repercussions for anything they write. The apology from the Sunday Mail sums it up, they should have been made to take out a front page apology rather than the little one we got. 

Fantastic numbers and those who still contribute are far better fans than me right now.  As someone who was a FoH contributor (name on t-shirt blah blah) I can no longer say I pay my way.  This is all very heart warming but shock horror I have something negative to say about it.   We are giving Budge the wrong signals.  Budge has no clue about football or football fandom but she will be clued up when it comes to numbers.  This is a vote of confidence to her.  As per usual the club begging bowl is out yet again asking the good fans to pay for the clubs on field failures.

Bull's-eye
4 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Fantastic numbers and those who still contribute are far better fans than me right now.  As someone who was a FoH contributor (name on t-shirt blah blah) I can no longer say I pay my way.  This is all very heart warming but shock horror I have something negative to say about it.   We are giving Budge the wrong signals.  Budge has no clue about football or football fandom but she will be clued up when it comes to numbers.  This is a vote of confidence to her.  As per usual the club begging bowl is out yet again asking the good fans to pay for the clubs on field failures.

internet_troll_by_brittmartin_d7xhcn1-pre-e1585151080228-290x300.jpg.25cf15c769e73fa906526f46fd5d6025.jpg

16 hours ago, Clerry Jambo said:

:clap:

braveheart
11 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

There's absolutely no way your a hearts fan!only you could put a negative slant on a thread that uptil now has been 100% positive.🥱

sprinbox98
40 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

My word...what a ridiculous thing to say. This is nothing to do with budge and everything to do with HMFC. Regardless of who was in charge of the club the pledges would still be coming in (budge or no budge).

Get a life you very sad individual.

Another 22 as of this morning according to Wallace. :)

8EE53025-0F45-416D-9A76-989FBCCE9C4E.jpeg

That must be us back to the 8500 peak days now? Possibly even higher?

Edited by Special Officer Doofy

27 minutes ago, braveheart said:

There's absolutely no way your a hearts fan!only you could put a negative slant on a thread that uptil now has been 100% positive.🥱

Even if he has a mild affection for Hearts, he's no supporter.

Let’s not let him turn it in to an I8 thread. Those are always shit threads.

7 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Another 22 as of this morning according to Wallace. :)

8EE53025-0F45-416D-9A76-989FBCCE9C4E.jpeg

Stuart Wallace doing a great job advertising this on regular basis, well done Stuart..

Edited by assessor
Wrong spelling

53 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Ignore 

5 minutes ago, assessor said:

Stuart Wallace doing a great job advertising this on regular basis, well done Stuart..

Totally. I like the guy.

58 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

Get back on board i8. Loads of fans don’t like how Budge has run hearts but this is bigger than that. This is about having a club worth supporting at the end of all this. Your club needs all the support it can get. Plenty time for debate and the likes later but this is an external threat and the blame game can be played later. 

Renewed my pledge yesterday. Withdrew previously due to levein but needs must if can afford it. I know times are rough at the moment. Hopefully if we are demoted then a full season of the championship is held and we can return bigger and better!