SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, 132goals1958 said:

One final thought Dick --- Should we not have an in depth discussion discussing why we have a Mickey Mouse League which is basically decided before a ball is kicked. Seen as a joke outwith the country One club having everything stitched up from top to bottom which has probably driven tens of thousands from attending on a Saturday afternoon. A budget that guarantees a procession of trophies.Instead of drooling on in terms of how it is a wonderful achievement just tell it as it is.

When you have sucked the last drop from Lawells cock over the last 8.79 seasons in a row, it must be difficult to stop as you will be used to the taste. 

The whole Sportsound 'gang' (apart from Tom English) really need to be taken outside and shot. They could be replaced close season by actual journalists, rather than the ****wits we have just now, and then during season, by ex players from the last five years, provided the ex players pass an iq test and are at least semi intelligent, not just thickos who played for Celtic or Sevco.

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Diadora Van Basten

Michael Stewart makes a valid point and Richard Gordon says we are not getting into that on a 3 and a half hour football show with no football to talk about.

Hungry hippo
59 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

What isn`t?

That there are 600 new pledgers. 

FoH announced 300 new or increased which is still fantastic.

Championship consensus 18 games with maybe another 9. Impossible to play 36 games. 

Based on no spectators. 

Majority to play before January partly to help Hearts. Late September / October 6 weeks after Premiership. 

Ground sharing being discussed. 

From unnamed Chairman. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Richard Gordon sniggering during Kheredines comments when he said chairmen are willing to start in Late September to help Hearts 🙄

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, EarnockJambo said:

Who was the prick laughing in the background?

I think it was more than one.  Absolute disgrace.

Walter Bishop
1 minute ago, EarnockJambo said:

Who was the prick laughing in the background?

Richard Gordon. He is a .

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Championship consensus 18 games with maybe another 9. (cannot play 36 games) 

Based on no spectators. 

Majority to play before January partly to help Hearts. Late September / October 6 weeks after Premiership. 

From unnamed Chairman. 

Ayr chairman says he knows nothing of this. 

Benny Factor
Just now, Horatio Caine said:

I think it was more than one.  Absolute disgrace.

Not surprising though... my money's on Gordon and Miller

5 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Michael Stewart makes a valid point and Richard Gordon says we are not getting into that on a 3 and a half hour football show with no football to talk about.

Heard that as well, couldn't make this up ha ha

Malinga the Swinga
2 minutes ago, Diadora Van Basten said:

Dickie Gordon is a patsy for the SPFL board. Any of them that come on are quite happy to be solely interviewed by him, safe in the knowledge that he will only ask pre-agreed questions, will not query any answer provided, will not allow for any interruption from those who want to ask difficult questions, and will just be grateful for whatever shit he is told.

Dick Goron = SPFL and Celtic stooge.

Ayr Chairman wants a financial package. 

Okay with closed doors but no income means needs help to play. Not possible to play without financial assistance. 

Doesn't know what he is due from tv money though. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Agentjambo
2 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Richard Gordon sniggering during Kheredines comments when he said chairmen are willing to start in Late September to help Hearts 🙄

How would it be helping us??

3 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Championship consensus 18 games with maybe another 9.

Based on no spectators. 

From unnamed Chairman. 

I think some of these clowns are just making up this stuff as they go along.

Pasquale for King
Just now, norrie1952 said:

Classic the ayr boy hasn't heard anything about the championship discussions 

That was funny 

south morocco
7 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

When you have sucked the last drop from Lawells cock over the last 8.79 seasons in a row, it must be difficult to stop as you will be used to the taste. 

The whole Sportsound 'gang' (apart from Tom English) really need to be taken outside and shot. They could be replaced close season by actual journalists, rather than the ****wits we have just now, and then during season, by ex players from the last five years, provided the ex players pass an iq test and are at least semi intelligent, not just thickos who played for Celtic or Sevco.

You’re in good form today mate👍👍😂

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I think it is obvious,  no ***** got a clue what is going on or what to do about it 

Ethan Hunt
25 minutes ago, Randy Marsh said:

Hopefully there might be a few more that sign up when Levein leaves. 

I think that would help certainly.

1 hour ago, Cruyff said:

Partly? Are you on drugs? 🤡 

Her mismanagement of the club left us spiralling downwards over the last 4 seasons in which we have failed to meet acceptable expectations, eventually to 12th place which has put us in the vulnerable position where we have been demoted. 

Yes, It's unfair and unjust but we should never have been in that position in the first place. It is entirely her mismanagement that has put us here. 

Had we played the 8 games and stayed up, she would still need to go regardless. She's absolutely ruined us. 

Her saving grace will be Championship clubs unable to play due to no gate money. 

You can deflect away from the facts all you want and lash out at everyone else for it but Ann Budge needs to go asap. 

You are surely at it. At this time all Hearts fans must be united in support of our club against the corrupt Spfl and the clubs that want us dead. Take your tiresome Budge out campaign to another thread where you can talk to yourself. 

Kheredine tells Lachlan Cameron the consensus discussion did take place. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Malinga the Swinga
1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

I think it is obvious,  no ***** got a clue what is going on or what to do about it 

How can you possibly say that. We have a tremendous CEO and SPFL board who have provided eh, this idea and eh, don't forget about that idea, as well as a Project Restart committee, who have recommended, eh, nothing much.

24 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

No. What I'm saying is we'd look after our own interests and couldn't care less if we were relegating Hamilton or St Mirren. Of course we wouldn't. There'd be uproar on here if we didn't. 

She's already said "i won't fight this to the death", she's already had reconstruction rejected once and it will probably be again because she's allowed clubs to receive payments without trying to stop that and get the resolution voided.

If she was serious about a legal challenge she would have begun legal action already instead of threatening it. Now she's still trying to save face with reconstruction. It's weak and she's frittering away any leverage we have or had. 

Lawyer up and get them in court asap or gtf. It might not and probably won't come to anything but it's better than being walked over but shitty wee clubs like St Mirren and it will cost them time and money. Do you think someone like Mercer would be playing tea parties with the SPFL? Absolutely not.  

Don't labour under any illusion, Cruyff. I will be absolutely fecking livid if Ann doesn't take this thing the whole way through. So livid that I would seriously consider walking away from Scottish football altogether.

However, we're not there yet. I assume that Ann has received and is still receiving good legal advice, and that this legal advice includes that we should try whatever we can do outwith legal remedy in order to resolve the issue before legal action is taken. It would not be good for a judge to be shown that we had not tried our damnedest to remedy this before taking it to the courts.

There's such a thing as jumping in to the water too soon. Hopefully, Ann and the lawyers are crossing the t's and dotting the i's before launching in.

In the meantime, I'm detecting a wee change in the breeze as regards the SPFL's attitude towards reconstruction, probably almost entirely due to our threat of legal action and the consequences thereof. Let's see what that brings, ready of course to spring into action if it goes awry.

Ethan Hunt
27 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

With Dunfermline canning 17 players yesterday, you might have thought that fat useless piece of shit that runs them would have been called into Sportsound to explain the position. After all, just over a week ago, he was telling everyone he was proud of the company he kept and how he was part of Baird who were doing what is best for Scottish football.

We ask players to take 25% cut and you get Harper, McManus, Miller as former players along with complete ***** like Bill Leckie telling everyone Hearts are a disgrace. Where is the outcry now, where is the outrage and the demands from media to do the right thing?

Where are the apologies for Hearts and Mrs B for being virtually the only club who saw what was happening and took steps to ensure players kept receiving at least a wage. Guess, that would be too much to hope for as apologies would require a backbone on behalf of these wankers.

There will be no apologies, just attack, deflection, attack, deflection, every time that are proved to be wrong. 

so championship clubs want to start early to help out Hearts, WTF does that mean?

8 minutes ago, BarneyBattles said:

Since when did 8 clubs in the championship get to decide how many games get played in the league next season?

This - why should we be punished because clubs don't want to play a whole season? 

Malinga the Swinga

If it wasn't for Hearts, I would really be hoping that all of Scottish football would just curl up and die. A backwater of an association, run by crooks, egotistical ****wits, backed by a sycophantic and spineless media, all for the benefit of carrying on a religious war that finished over 300 years ago.

Scotland, what a country.

Horatio Caine
1 minute ago, norrie1952 said:

Christ stop asking him questions. It's a total waste of time

Less time to talk about Hearts.  Obvious tactic.

So Ayr United need an unspecified amount of money to start the season without fans. Been an educational ten minutes. 

WorldChampions1902
7 minutes ago, XB52 said:

You are surely at it. At this time all Hearts fans must be united in support of our club against the corrupt Spfl and the clubs that want us dead. Take your tiresome Budge out campaign to another thread where you can talk to yourself. 

Seconded!

What a waste of time having this guy on, I suppose it is slightly better than the celtic wankiest earlier!

Edited by gator

1 minute ago, cheetah said:

so championship clubs want to start early to help out Hearts, WTF does that mean?

Away to **** wi that shite for an idea. (the championship clubs - not you cheetah)

SPFL - your responsibility is to form a league for all member clubs to play in.

If you can fulfill the requirements of playing in that league - get on with it. If not - **** off and let someone who can in.

If you need to reconsider the distribution the TV money so that no club needs to suffer unnecessary hardship - do it.

2 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

If it wasn't for Hearts, I would really be hoping that all of Scottish football would just curl up and die. A backwater of an association, run by crooks, egotistical ****wits, backed by a sycophantic and spineless media, all for the benefit of carrying on a religious war that finished over 300 years ago.

This is where I am.

It is scary to think that some of the folk they have had on the programme in recent weeks, CEOs, Chairman, Owners, SPFL, actually are tasked with running our game.

No wonder the game is truly donald ducked in Scotland.

Not having a media to call them out only adds to the problem.

Edited by Gambo

Malinga the Swinga
23 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Willie Miller is such a luddite. Is this really the best the bbc can do. 😀 deary, deary me. 

Is the the definition of luddite stupid *****.

Just now, Gambo said:

It is scary to think that some of the folk they have had on the programme in recentcweeks, CEOs, Chairman, Owners, SPFL, actually are tasked with running our game.

No wonder the game us truly donald ducked in Scotland.

Not having a media to call them out only adds to the problem.

Nail on the head!

Just now, Malinga the Swinga said:

Is the the definition of luddite stupid *****.

In Miller’s case yes. His astonishment that there is a machine that tests for coronavirus just threw me off a bit. 😂

Lord Beni of Gorgie
12 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

How can you possibly say that. We have a tremendous CEO and SPFL board who have provided eh, this idea and eh, don't forget about that idea, as well as a Project Restart committee, who have recommended, eh, nothing much.

Government don't have a clue either 

SectionDJambo
2 minutes ago, husref musemic said:

That journalist & that paper again ! 

Compare with the BBC today!

image.png

And the Record photo of a old grandstand that has been demolished for a few years now. Groundbreaking journalism.

Diadora Van Basten
4 minutes ago, Malinga the Swinga said:

You reap what you sow.

I like American Football and the play offs were really exciting with a number of teams being possible winners before eventually Kansas won it for the first time in 50 years. American Football has a draft system designed to keep it competitive.

Scottish football and football in general is designed so National leagues are uncompetitive .

9 minutes ago, stotty said:

This - why should we be punished because clubs don't want to play a whole season? 

Surely this is restructuring and normal voting rules apply!    Ongoing farce. 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )