SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

2 minutes ago, S Form said:

Is he giving Lorraine Kelly pelters about her team's wage to turnover ratio being 130%?

Good point, bud. 

He's one of the most immature 60+ year old I've ever heard speak. Thinks he's still all Channel 4 and edgy. 

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

gashauskis9
Just now, jake said:

Poor recruitment and mis management are no wind up unfortunately.

I'd say that was true of the last 5-6 years, and some of Vlad's reigh, but he's including the 80s and 90s in this when, most seasons, we had a strong squad and were constantly challenging for european places and trophies.

manaliveits105

I stopped listening Cosgrove is a smarmy see you next tuesday who obviously got his collar felt by the Gorgie Fist and not worth listening to which is a shame for Tam

Ethan Hunt
2 hours ago, Deevers said:

Exactly - and  it is not as that complete tosser Jackson is trying to imply. I heard the other day that Doncaster had spoken to several club chairmen and informed then in no uncertain terms what the estimated cost of court action would be to them.  It will be interesting now to see if common sense triumphs over spite and malice. What ever happens I think that Mrs Budge is up for the fight if it comes to that.

Doncaster really does have a brass neck. Imagine how much brass it takes to tell clubs how much the legal action - to defend his a his fellow SPFL board members utter incompetence - is going to cost them. I could only imagine the reaction of club Chairmen to that!

Doncaster has to be a dead man walking. He’s caused civil war throughout Scottish football, shown no leadership qualities of any kind, and could potentially put clubs in a position of ceasing to be due to legal costs, or by virtue of the fact that he has not developed a competent strategy to aid clubs, only punish them.  £388k a year to administrate the demise of Scottish football.

Nookie Bear
1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

People biting at being trolled by Cosgrove. Deary me.

So?

Its a message board. The w@nk is having a go at us so we are responding.

Tennant's  6's
13 minutes ago, Blackshades said:

Cosgrove probably the biggest prick on the planet

You're not wrong. I got into a bit if an argument with him a couple of yrs ago in a pub in finnieston as he was speaking in that lot, condescending voice so that the whole pub could only hear him.

I told him to pipe down and I got a mouthful back 

He's got an opinion on bloody everything 

25 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Did I just read "Ann might be playing a blinder"

:facepalm: 

It's her ****ing fault ffs! Wake up. 

Rather harsh and unfair comment! Shame on you!

Without Ann Budge we would not have survived administration and there would be no Hearts today.

And with the current crisis she is the main reason there will continue to be a Hearts in the future!

Forever grateful to Queen Ann!

Riccarton3
7 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

Nice article, Alan. Now what’s the point of it, you hibs ****. 

Remember him telling us after a couple of weeks of Rangers implosion to stop laughing at them when they'd cheated every club in the country for 10 years. He can GTF.

1 minute ago, Geoff Kilpatrick said:

People biting at being trolled by Cosgrove. Deary me.

Not really, Geoff. Having a good bristle with rage is good for the soul. I'm not even listening to him as it goes. Just responding to fellow bristlers. 😉

10 minutes ago, buzzbomb said:

When st Johnstone go out the box wonder what team cosgrove will follow..? I’ll go hibs.

He would absolutely love it.

All caught up in his own anal passage enjoying his bohemian visits to Leith and enjoying the Barry gadge banter with Irvine Welsh.

And fighting the colonial establishment that is Heart of Midlothian.

Come ahead Cosgrove ya wee fa..y

Howdy Doody Jambo

Cosgrove comes across as an arrogant smug self-righteous big gob very annoying on the ears 

27 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Did I just read "Ann might be playing a blinder"

:facepalm: 

It's her ****ing fault ffs! Wake up. 

It's her fault that we were unfairly expelled from the league?! Get a grip.

That's the equivalent of blaming a woman who goes out for a night out in a skimpy outfit for being molested. Ok, so we were bottom of the league, and that is partly due to Ann, but that did not merit in any way whatsoever what happened to us.

You're a Hearts fan and you're victim blaming your own club?

4 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

I'd say that was true of the last 5-6 years, and some of Vlad's reigh, but he's including the 80s and 90s in this when, most seasons, we had a strong squad and were constantly challenging for european places and trophies.

Glad I didnt register to read.

Cosgrove is an arse, StJohnstone will be in financial trouble very soon, made quicker if der Hun stick to the Boycott plans. Let's remember they wanted the 3 stands open for the old firm, that's the desperate times they already faced. 

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Think I need to bump the Heart of Midlothian thread.

Their spite is borne out of the special spirit we have,  they envy hugely. 

They support soulless clubs. 

Just now, Still Tynie said:

Cosgrove comes across as an arrogant smug self-righteous big gob very annoying on the ears 

He should stick to boring the living daylights out of us with his infinite knowledge of Tamla Motown.....Instead of boring the living daylights with lack of knowledge, re fitbaw!.....

10 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Considering his own club have admitted to doing the same thing this season, ending up selling more tickets to the uglies and their best ever manager leaving 😃🙈.

A club few would miss. 

Even in Perth. 

18 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/alan-pattullo-mismanagement-and-poor-recruitment-recurring-theme-hearts-2862832

Pattullo on the wind up surely.  We’ve been relegated twice in 30 years, and both times on a formality.  How does that constitute a yo-yo club?  His article wouldn’t have been out of place in 1983, but it’s 2020 FFS!!!

That ***** has spent too long sharing an office with that Aidan guy. Probably thinks green socks are quicker than maroon too.

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

It's her fault that we were unfairly expelled from the league?! Get a grip.

That's the equivalent of blaming a woman who goes out for a night out in a skimpy outfit for being molested. Ok, so we were bottom of the league, and that is partly due to Ann, but that did not merit in any way whatsoever what happened to us.

You're a Hearts fan and you're victim blaming your own club?

Not victim blaming but to use your metaphor we could have done without Levein dropping her off with just her knickers on in the worst part of town.

How the SPFL handled this was unlawful and criminally negligent.

But let's try to not forget how we are the ones in this mess.

I personally feel as much if not more anger at that.

7 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

So?

Its a message board. The w@nk is having a go at us so we are responding.

And we are sharing it for people abroad who don't have the Internet. 

3 minutes ago, martoon said:

A club few would miss. 

Even in Perth. 

Having spent quite a bit of time in Perth - you’re right.

davemclaren
15 minutes ago, gashauskis9 said:

It's pointless.  He's talking about a period of time in which we dominated Hibs, regularly finished top 6, regularly played in Europe, split the OF four times and won three Scottish Cups - yet the trend he wants to focus on is how mis-management saw us relegated 5 times!!!  Cretin.

5 times relegated in 130 years. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Often wonder how anyone can muster passion for the St. Johnstone's of this world. I dislike, hate in some cases, certain football clubs but I can understand why their fans are passionate about them. 

But St. Johnstone, St. Mirren, Aberdeen...nah.

GMEdinburgh
1 hour ago, Tommy Brown said:

parachute is £300k, not much against your figures.

good post 

Is it a parachute parachute or is this the final payment for the final league position, the only parachute payments I'm aware of is to Berwick Rangers and East Stirlingshire when the were relegated from League 2, this was in addition or seperate to final league placement payment

Someone mentioned it already. 

You have to laugh at Cosgrove praising Dundee United and having Shankland when they can't afford him. 

Spending more than Gretna or Livingston ever did. 

Just now, jake said:

Not victim blaming but to use your metaphor we could have done without Levein dropping her off with just her knickers on in the worst part of town.

How the SPFL handled this was unlawful and criminally negligent.

But let's try to not forget how we are the ones in this mess.

I personally feel as much if not more anger at that.

Don't worry, Jake, I don't think any of us will be forgetting. However, at the moment, our unjust expulsion is purely the cause of the SPFL and the clubs who voted for it. Once we've got that sorted out or we are resigned to our fate, let's look back inwards again and make sure we are never in this situation again.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, martoon said:

Often wonder how anyone can muster passion for the St. Johnstone's of this world. I dislike, hate in some cases, certain football clubs but I can understand why their fans are passionate about them. 

But St. Johnstone, St. Mirren, Aberdeen...nah.

Soulless 

Fozzyonthefence
2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

5 times relegated in 130 years. 

The last one because of a botched / unlawful member resolution and the one before that because a 15 point administration penalty. 

gashauskis9
9 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Spot on.  I stopped listening to Sportshite a couple of weeks ago.  It's a clown show.  

Bazzas right boot

Ffs, even now folk can't get behind the club and some think we deserve this shite. 

Unbelievable, Jeff. 

10 minutes ago, Still Tynie said:

He is - he is also a complete Fantasist. 

5 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

And we are sharing it for people abroad who don't have the Internet. 

I don’t think you’ve thought that one through.

skinnybob72
32 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

What's the collective noun for a pair of wanks ?

BBC Sport Scotland

2 minutes ago, Whatever said:

:D

3 minutes ago, Whatever said:

:laugh:

Maybe Mikey does a weekly digest for kickbackers without internet, printing out key threads and mailing them.

Edited by kila

skinnybob72
16 minutes ago, Still Tynie said:

The sort of guy who uses 4 words nobody understands when a single word would suffice. 

Just now, kila said:

Maybe Mikey does a weekly digest/monthly for kickbackers without internet, printing out key threads and mailing them.

Just turned radio on has it mentioned today's guests and topic??

4 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Don't worry, Jake, I don't think any of us will be forgetting. However, at the moment, our unjust expulsion is purely the cause of the SPFL and the clubs who voted for it. Once we've got that sorted out or we are resigned to our fate, let's look back inwards again and make sure we are never in this situation again.

I was just talking yesterday about it all with another jambo.

Took me all my time last night not to start a Levein thread.

It just gets worse the more I think about it.

But aye it's been done to bits.

Ethan Hunt
2 hours ago, Selkirkhmfc1874 said:

A do want to your right but a don't want to step on sughtons toes ! All I'll say is if true all is Hearts supporters will be happy 

How would you be stepping on his toes? He has put a caveat on his sharing, you haven’t other than you want to give right of way to him. If you have both heard the same thing then what does it matter who reveals it?

SectionDJambo
19 minutes ago, Still Tynie said:

Used to like him, but he’s really a pretentious arse.

2 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Just turned radio on has it mentioned today's guests and topic??

Missed start of Richard Gordon. Going to discuss Championship. 

They have a football finance expert. 

Jack Ross and John Beaton. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, kila said:

Maybe Mikey does a weekly digest for kickbackers without internet, printing out key threads and mailing them.

Wouldn't surprise me. 

Horatio Caine
Just now, Mikey1874 said:

Missed start of Richard Gordon. 

Jack Ross and John Beaton

Ffs.

TyphoonJambo
41 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

What's the collective noun for a pair of wanks ?

The proclaimers 

1 minute ago, Mikey1874 said:

Ah, so it’s going to be a stick the boot into Hearts as usual show. Complete arseholes the lot of them.

Ethan Hunt
2 hours ago, Jamboelite said:

Just to put into context for those that say we are in a better position than most.

Our operating costs were £800k a month, even with wage cuts and stripping back everything do we actually believe £135k from FOH and what £100k a month equivalent in ST sales (3000*£300/12) is going to cover that ?

We are going to be running at a loss and a significant one I'm not sure how long we could do that for before we are in trouble.

Yes there will be a parachute payment and merchandise sales but that wont be alot of cash.

Make no mistake we are in the shit at present.

And some people still won’t buy season tickets because “I dunno what league we’ll be in”.

2 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Jack Ross and Beaton 😕 think I'll listen till 2.30 then just watch the Bundesliga 

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )