SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )

Heres Rixxy

Hungry hippo
11 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

600 New pledgers!!! Incredible! Benefactors standing by the club. 

We will be fine. 

Would be amazing if true but it isn't.

• Replies 93.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• Pasquale for King

• Ethan Hunt

• Beast Boy

Just now, Cruyff said:

Partly? Are you on drugs? 🤡 

Her mismanagement of the club left us spiralling downwards over the last 4 seasons in which we have failed to meet acceptable expectations, eventually to 12th place which has put us in the vulnerable position where we have been demoted. 

Yes, It's unfair and unjust but we should never have been in that position in the first place. It is entirely her mismanagement that has put us here. 

Had we played the 8 games and stayed up, she would still need to go regardless. She's absolutely ruined us. 

Her saving grace will be Championship clubs unable to play due to no gate money. 

You can deflect away from the facts all you want and lash out at everyone else for it but Ann Budge needs to go asap. 

It’s likely Ann Budges pals will be keeping our club afloat over the next few months.

I’d suggest we do what we can to keep them on board and supporting the club.

Until this rides out and we’re back playing - whenever or wherever that may be, I’m happy to have her at the club. She can appoint a CEO at a time of her choosing.

I say all of the above as someone who has heavily criticised her running of the football club.

Survival the name of the game here and we stand a better chance with AB remaining at the club in the short term.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I'm not bitter enough to say Celtic didn't deserve the title. 

Why listen?

You are only going to drive yourselves nuts.

Its us against every *****

Seaside jambo
2 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Bonner wheeled oot. Knob in hand.

Love this thread on a Saturday for comments like this and better 

We have the greatest fans ever 

thanks gents 😂👍

WorldChampions1902
16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

600 new FoH pledgers this week. 

(300) Absolutely incredible! 

So let the media continue to stick the knives in. Let the interlopers on here continue to do their level best to dredge up every obscure negative outcome for our great club. All it does is galvanise our support and serve to redouble our efforts to do whatever it takes to protect our best interests.

Pleasing.

Edited by WorldChampions1902

SectionDJambo
6 minutes ago, johnthomas said:

Gordon saying there was no vote relegating Hearts !

Yet there was a vote which did relegate us 

Refers to the mess we have been for 2 years . No argument but completely irrelevant .

Tam MacManus brought Cathro into the debate recently !

How difficult is it to see that this is about us being relegated off the field ?

I thought that Gordon was there as a presenter, to ask other people’s views. He never seems to load a question in Hearts favour. Not very balanced stuff from an employee of a national broadcaster. But no surprise there.

How can a team be “relegated” when the league’s own rules say that this can only happen after 38 matches have been completed? Hearts were expelled on a vote to give Celtic the title and Aberdeen a European place they hadn’t earned. 

These reporters, pundits just can’t get anything right. Relegated ! 600 pledgers! Neither right but don’t let stop them spraffing rubbish.

indianajones

La Liga gets go ahead for early June. 

Are we going to see a revote to finish the season here? Would be the right thing to do. 

Malinga the Swinga

Done shopping, been for walk round Pentlands and back home in time to listen to Radio Scotland. After hearing the dreadful beginning from Gordon, introducing that colossus of Scottish football Packie Bonnar, and the some pish about 18 or maybe more games to help Hearts out, I Managed to last 2 minutes before switching radio off.

Are the Scottish media so ****ing stupid that they fail to realise what has happened here? Do they not realise that clubs are at the brink of failing and that the future of football as we know it is on the line?

Answer - Lets to Packie about Celtic deserving to win the league.

14 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

600 new FoH pledgers this week. 

600? thought it was 300? Or is this a prediction?

Bazzas right boot
7 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Her mismanagement of the club left us spiralling downwards over the last 4 seasons in which we have failed to meet acceptable expectations, eventually to 12th place which has put us in the vulnerable position where we have been demoted. 

Yes, It's unfair and unjust but we should never have been in that position in the first place. It is entirely her mismanagement that has put us here. 

Had we played the 8 games and stayed up, she would still need to go regardless. She's absolutely ruined us. 

Her saving grace will be Championship clubs unable to play due to no gate money. 

You can deflect away from the facts all you want and lash out at everyone else for it but Ann Budge needs to go asap. 

Ann needs to go ASAP 🙄

Replaced with who, losing our biggest financial crutch... 

If Ann went tommorow, we'd Likley be in administration by the end of next month. 

We'll Likley need Ann more than ever over the next 6 months no matter what and when football returns to some sort of normality I agree with you-There needs to be a change. I think the handover is due anyway, but asap as you demand would be terrible atm. 

Red is correct, we need to fight this battle then we can return to the infighting and blame game that has been a hoot thus far. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

2 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Aye, partly. Levein was to blame as well, of course, as no doubt were other folk in our management structure. And the players themselves. And injuries. There were a whole load of factors that saw us massively underperform and slip down to the bottom of the league. And this is not the place or time to discuss them as we have more pressing, existential issues to deal with.

Again, you are victim blaming us for the SPFL's decision. You are correct that Ann must take some blame for us being where we are, but she takes no blame whatsoever for the SPFL and the other clubs' selfish and cowardly decision to throw us to the dogs.

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Why listen?

I had to turn it off can’t listen about  them smelly ****s

Bazzas right boot
1 minute ago, jonnothejambo said:

Probably around 4pm given the Mhank wankfest that is underway. 

I picture them in a chain wank while talking about Celtic tbh. 

1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Absolutely incredible! 

So let the media continue to stick the knives in. Let the interlopers on here continue to do their level best to dredge up every obscure negative outcome for our great club. All it does is galvanise our support and serve to redouble our efforts to do whatever it takes to protect our best interests.

Pleasing.

My worry and I could be wrong but are some increasing their pledge because they're not renewing season tickets ? Could be a distinct possibility and a worrying development 

Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Ann needs go ASAP 🙄

Replaced with who, losing our biggest financial crutch... 

If Ann went tommorow, we'd Likley be in administration by the end of next month. 

We'll Likley need Ann more than ever over the next 6 months no matter what and when football returns to some sort of normality I agree with you-There needs to be a change. I think the handover is due anyway, but asap as you demand would be terrible atm. 

Red is correct, we need to fight this battle then we can return to the infighting and blame game that has been a hoot. 

Red is an Ann Budge fangirl who will do anything to deflect blame away from Ann. 

William H. Bonney
2 minutes ago, indianajones said:

La Liga gets go ahead for early June. 

Are we going to see a revote to finish the season here? Would be the right thing to do. 

I ****ing hate rangers, but how funny would it be if that happened and they won the League. 

5 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

In short, the person at the top of any organisation is there to oversee his/her trusted Lieutenants are doing their job successfully, even when trusting their expertise and making sure they feel entrusted doing that job. 

But the top person always needs to monitor that and ultimately need to know a thing about how the main business of the organisation should run. 

It’s a part of the job she’s clearly failed in while doing other things well. But it’s the worst thing out of it all to fail in. 

Pasquale for King
11 minutes ago, rory78 said:

Hes right that Particks prediciment is worse than ours in a way as if they dont play at all next season that could be a disaster - hoping that St Johnstone soon start struggling which they will without any money coming in from attendance and over reliance on Old Firm filling their lego land stadium 

I really can’t see how not playing at all can be legal, after being demoted in the situation we are in. It would need to be voted through surely? His point about Partick just shows how blinded by hatred he is about us.

21 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

600 New pledgers!!! Incredible! Benefactors standing by the club. 

We will be fine. 

300 or 600, the above is why the other clubs and the media are shit scared of us at the moment and feel the need to attack our club at every opportunity.

Benefactors and fans look for no payback, those propping up Hibs, Aberdeen, Dundee teams etc will want payback at some point.

1 minute ago, Sir Gio said:

Why listen?

Correct. I refuse to listen.

Same as I refuse to buy a newspaper. Same as I now switch over when Matt Hancock is on TV.

I’d rather not subject myself to agenda driven lies.

We have no friends here. **** them all.

Just now, Cruyff said:

The best plan is for you to carefully consider the fact that without Ann Budge, there would be no Heart of Midlothian.

Has she made mistakes? Of course she has, but your one eyed view of the last 5 years of her involvement with our club is pathetic.

It is frankly not worth trying to explain to you yet again the difference between relegation and expulsion because your mind is closed.

Did Ann Budge sack you in the past? Or did she do you over in a business deal? You really need to have a look at yourself.

I bet you're the sort of "fan" who screams abuse at an 18 year old player for a misplaced pass. Or you would be if you weren't busy screaming abuse at Ann Budge because you think everything that's wrong in the world is her fault.

You're entitled to your view, but when it so clearly biased, don't expect people on here to let you get away with it.

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

Aye, partly. Levein was to blame as well, of course, as no doubt were other folk in our management structure. And the players themselves. And injuries. There were a whole load of factors that saw us massively underperform and slip down to the bottom of the league. And this is not the place or time to discuss them as we have more pressing, existential issues to deal with.

Again, you are victim blaming us for the SPFL's decision. You are correct that Ann must take some blame for us being where we are, but she takes no blame whatsoever for the SPFL and the other clubs' selfish and cowardly decision to throw us to the dogs.

No. Ann Budge was incharge. The buck stops with her.  

If we were 11th, we'd have voted the same way that St Mirren did and we wouldn't be having this conversation. 

Walter Bishop
3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

600 according to Brian McLaughlin whose source at Hearts is a very, very good one. 

Ethan Hunt
1 hour ago, ToadKiller Dog said:

Cosgrove says we should stop using the word expelled as we dont own it .

He says nobody decided to boot us out .

Well yes they did that was the full idea in the resolution. 

You would have thought the semi intelligent Cosgrove would have had enough about him to look up the definition of expel before commenting. We might not own the word, but at least we know the definition, which is more than him.

Expel - to force to leave (a place, an organization, etc.) by official action.

Official action doesn’t get more official than a vote. 

1 minute ago, Jambo66 said:

The best plan is for you to carefully consider the fact that without Ann Budge, there would be no Heart of Midlothian.

Has she made mistakes? Of course she has, but your one eyed view of the last 5 years of her involvement with our club is pathetic.

It is frankly not worth trying to explain to you yet again the difference between relegation and expulsion because your mind is closed.

Did Ann Budge sack you in the past? Or did she do you over in a business deal? You really need to have a look at yourself.

I bet you're the sort of "fan" who screams abuse at an 18 year old player for a misplaced pass. Or you would be if you weren't busy screaming abuse at Ann Budge because you think everything that's wrong in the world is her fault.

You're entitled to your view, but when it so clearly biased, don't expect people on here to let you get away with it.

I'm none of these things actually. You're miles away and delusional. 

Rick Sanchez

This has certainly opened my eyes to the hatred my club has from other fans and the media. If this was Hamilton or Ross County getting demoted I wouldn't even think about gloating on twitter pages etc. 

We're an easy target for some reason. If this was us releasing 16/17 players it would be headline news, big bad hearts are a disgrace etc.

You can call it Rangers levels of paranoia, maybe it is, but they can all **** off. If a premiership team goes bust, I'll be all over it, like pish on Pat Stanton's trousers. 

Bazzas right boot
6 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Red is an Ann Budge fangirl who will do anything to deflect blame away from Ann. 

Atm, for me anyway blaming someone is irrelevant, we have been voted down by other clubs and that is not correct. 

Whether it be Budge, CL, Stendel, the players, some players, Injuries, luck etc is a day for another (repeated) discussion. 

Atm, we need Ann for various reasons, but  no more so than she cares and has money. 

That might be what keeps clubs from going to the wall or not. 

Edited by Smith's right boot

Pasquale for King

You would’ve thought they might’ve got someone whose agent hasn’t told Celtic he’s ****ing off somewhere else in the summer 😆👍🏽👋🏿. He’ll be lucky he couldn’t even deal with Uche ffs.

5 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Who knows why Brian McLaughlin said 600. 

5 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

Whereas you are the epitome of balance and fair play, of course.

3 minutes ago, Walter Bishop said:

600 according to Brian McLaughlin whose source at Hearts is a very, very good one. 

Bet it’s not as good as the Foundation of Hearts.

Bazzas right boot
3 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

In short, the person at the top of any organisation is there to oversee his/her trusted Lieutenants are doing their job successfully, even when trusting their expertise and making sure they feel entrusted doing that job. 

But the top person always needs to monitor that and ultimately need to know a thing about how the main business of the organisation should run. 

It’s a part of the job she’s clearly failed in while doing other things well. But it’s the worst thing out of it all to fail in. 

Aye, when a cashier gets caught stealing  or giving poor service in a shop the ceo is often sacked as it's their fault.... 

Ffs, she sacked CL as manager  in December, she never just sat back and done nothing. 

Anyway, bigger fish to fry. 

Just now, Cruyff said:

Ha. Now you're just making things up. :D

If you were to look back over my posts, you would see that I am not overly fanatical about Ann. I think she's done some great things, like help save our club from extinction of course,, but on the footballing side she has overseen a calamity given what we had/have the potential to achieve.

I would like to see her remain on the board, but I'm not sure at all that she should remain as CEO. Not unless she can get someone in to sort out the footballing side.

Anyway here we are, facing a crisis that could put us out of business and all you are concerned about is being consumed by your hatred for Ann, so much so that it is clouding your judgement and, to borrow a footballing pun, making you take your eye off the ball.

You would be a terrible person to have in the trenches beside you in a war. You would spend all your time complaining about things and little time doing any actual fighting.

4 minutes ago, Cruyff said:

If we were 11th, we'd have voted the same way that St Mirren did and we wouldn't be having this conversation. 

Statement of fact or your opinion?

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

You would have thought the semi intelligent Cosgrove would have had enough about him to look up the definition of expel before commenting. We might not own the word, but at least we know the definition, which is more than him.

Expel - to force to leave (a place, an organization, etc.) by official action.

Official action doesn’t get more official than a vote. 

He ain’t semi intelligent........

he Has no intelligence by the sound of him .

Edited by One five

Just now, Jambo66 said:

Whereas you are the epitome of balance and fair play, of course.

Over the course of the last 5 years. Yep. 

I'm not so sure that Ann would have voted that way.

Bazzas right boot
5 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Aye. Laptop cameras taped over.

Fields of anthenry blaring and pics of Lennon, brown by side. 

Seymour M Hersh
43 minutes ago, jonnothejambo said:

Grass cutting postponed so Sportsound it is. 

For my sins....

How many have died at your hand for that sort of punishment? :laugh:

SectionDJambo

No we wouldn’t have.

You can say what you like about Ann Budge, but she’s not a liar. She said she would have voted against relegation for any team.

1 minute ago, redjambo said:

Ha. Now you're just making things up. :D

If you were to look back over my posts, you would see that I am not overly fanatical about Ann. I think she's done some great things, like help save our club from extinction of course,, but on the footballing side she has overseen a calamity given what we had/have the potential to achieve.

I would like to see her remain on the board, but I'm not sure at all that she should remain as CEO. Not unless she can get someone in to sort out the footballing side.

Anyway here we are, facing a crisis that could put us out of business and all you are concerned about is being consumed by your hatred for Ann, so much so that it is clouding your judgement and, to borrow a footballing pun, making you take your eye off the ball.

You would be a terrible person to have in the trenches beside you in a war. You would spend all your time complaining about things and little time doing any actual fighting.

I'm making stuff up? 

Then say, 

I hate Ann Budge? 

Very good. I don't at all but she has made an absolute mess of Hearts and needs to go. 

2 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I'm not so sure that Ann would have voted that way.

:rofl:Delusional. Of course she would have. If she didn't it would merely confirm that she is soft as shit and not competent to run a football club. 

Just now, SectionDJambo said:

No we wouldn’t have.

You can say what you like about Ann Budge, but she’s not a liar. She said she would have voted against relegation for any team.

No, no, no - you can't say that. The sage that is Cruyff has spoken and he knows the truth. You must retract, before the world explodes.

• jkbmod 9 changed the title to SPFL declare league (2019/20) due to Covid (Arbitration panel upholds SPFL decision )
  • davemclaren changed the title to SPFL and Covid ( Leagues 1 and 2 to restart )