C'mon Elfsborg - shove it right up the Wee Team

Therapist

Hopefully another humiliation for the hapless Leith rhats. :)

:107years:

Auld Reekin'
Hopefully another humiliation for the hapless Leith rhats. :)

:107years:

This is probably the one and only time that I agree with anything that you have ever posted. Ever.

'Mon the Elfs!

:thumb:

Sunday I think.

:107years: :107years:

"Sellick's wee team" indeed. What does that make us?

Must we view absolutely everything through the Old Firm prism (should that be prison)?

I look forward once again to the pond life from Lochend going out of Europe before the official start of the football season.

maroonlegions
"Sellick's wee team" indeed. What does that make us?:rolleyes::eek:

Must we view absolutely everything through the Old Firm prism (should that be prison)?

eh, first team formed in Edinburgh by Edinburgh folk, 100% Scottish roots = Nae OLD FIRM ROOTS. :107years:;)

The People's Chimp

Is it not more about them being celtic's feeder club for 100 years?

Drew Busby !
eh, first team formed in Edinburgh by Edinburgh folk, 100% Scottish roots = Nae OLD FIRM ROOTS. :107years:;)

Yup. And since the troll is already being fed, it's a matter of historical fact that Celtic came through here and plundered a Hibs team that had already been in existence for 13 years. From that perspective, Celtic are and always have been "2nd stringers" as regards their origins.

Having been born and brought up in Edinburgh, I never once in childhood heard them referred to as "sellik's wee team". It takes a strange and purposefully antagonistic view to make that kind of comment even now. However the troll will be trotting out these kind of thread titles between now and the end of time.

Guest Dipped Flake

One of the few times I would ever support anyone against a Scottish team in Europe. Ties in the intertoto don't count for the co-efficient so no harm done to it if the hibs get stuffed.Agree it's a pity that our op has to bring his warped view of the world into every post but at least I can concur with the main point.

One of the few times I would ever support anyone against a Scottish team in Europe. Ties in the intertoto don't count for the co-efficient so no harm done to it if the hibs get stuffed.Agree it's a pity that our op has to bring his warped view of the world into every post but at least I can concur with the main point.

Apart from the fact it's Hibs and I never wish them well, it would be better for Scotland's co-efficient if Hibs fail to qualify for the UEFA Cup as results will be divided by 5 instead of 4 and even the most optimistic of Hibs fans would acknowledge they wouldn't be in the UEFA Cup for long.

You've got to understand that is exactly what the OP's aim is. To turn the club we all love into mini-huns. Why anyone from Edinburgh wants to actively follow the west coast agenda/mentality is absolutely beyond me.

Drew Busby !
You've got to understand that is exactly what the OP's aim is. To turn the club we all love into mini-huns. Why anyone from Edinburgh wants to actively follow the west coast agenda/mentality is absolutely beyond me.

Exactly.

Perhaps we should all ask each other what school we all went to so we can really get into that bloody awful brain-dead mindset.

Lets hope the swedes give them a hiding.

Be nearly as funny as when the where humbled by vetra.

that is exactly what the OP's aim is. To turn the club we all love into mini-huns. Why anyone from Edinburgh wants to actively follow the west coast agenda/mentality is absolutely beyond me.

Hilarious. :) Paranoia is alive and thriving on JKB.

Archived