This is our city ... we are all Hibs....

Ex member of the SaS

Ex member of the SaS

As they launch season tickets these muppets think they own the city! We have dominated them for years yet they think they own the town! We even have the bragging rights after the last derby . Shower of deluded clowns.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Beast Boy

• Marvin

• One five

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

As they launch season tickets these muppets think they own the city! We have dominated them for years yet they think they own the town! We even have the bragging rights after the last derby . Shower of deluded clowns.

Bunch o ******s mate. 1-5. Should have been 10.

heartandsoul
6 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

5-1  22 and 18 in a row. That's what's called owning the city. What a sad bunch they are.

How do they know what league they will be playing in. 10 points of playoff , with 24 points to play for. Unless the league is finished.

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, it_hearts said:

How do they know what league they will be playing in. 10 points of playoff , with 24 points to play for. Unless the league is finished.

Said it over and over they do not care what league they are in their season depends on where we finish. Sounds of desperation to me.

queensferryjambo

Remember when their fans adopted the 'One Team One City' slogan? It was pretty embarrassing stuff. Sure there was a lot of really trampy graffiti at the time.

Well here is their new season ticket slogan........................

What football club with 2 clubs in it (especially the less successful and clearly smaller club Hibs) make this claim?

I get their fans might come out with this kind of shit but the club............ FFS this is the most Hibs type thing I have seen in ages.

b25lY21zOjNlYTNiMWRhLTdhMjQtNDlmYi1hYTBi 

avhudtheteeshirt

They really are deluded, Leith is a town not a city!!!!!!!

Still as always they think they know best, bunch of muppets!!!!

Quoting woman threatening, anus fingering former player and deviant Marvin Bartley?

Oh, Hibs... :facepalm:

Hope their club dies. :) 

25 minutes ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

They really are deluded, Leith is a town not a city!!!!!!!

Still as always they think they know best, bunch of muppets!!!!

They’re from Lochend.  

Hopefully we can use that shite as motivation to finally put them in their place again next season (we will stay up) 

If we weren’t rock bottom of the league am almost certain we’d be flogging season books just now as well. They are hardly gonna sell many going “come watch the 3rd best club in edinburgh”. 

maroonsgotop
1 hour ago, queensferryjambo said:

Remember when their fans adopted the 'One Team One City' slogan? It was pretty embarrassing stuff. Sure there was a lot of really trampy graffiti at the time.

What football club with 2 clubs in it (especially the less successful and clearly smaller club Hibs) make this claim?

I get their fans might come out with this kind of shit but the club............ FFS this is the most Hibs type thing I have seen in ages.

take it they're talking about Leith

Ex member of the SaS

Just read, that previously they put stickers on the seats of season ticket holders who had not renewed, claiming it was a gentle reminder! Hibs giving us a laugh in the worst of times.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

7pm BBC Scotland a swift reminder of their gibberish .

Might want to change their name as well Edinburgh is not part of Ireland. 

Wankweasels

Edited by Sir Gio

Ainsley Harriott

Is Lochend a City? It's about the only thing those benders own 

Is that photo another sell-out crowd?

18 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

7pm BBC Scotland a swift reminder of their gibberish .

Might want to change their name as well Edinburgh is not part of Ireland. 

Wankweasels

Thanks for the heads up, love the way the information describes the programme as Hearts thrashing of Edinburgh rivals Hibernian.

2 hours ago, it_hearts said:

Rod knows.

I just hope when this insanity ends, however long... I can have a pint in Gorgie or Leith and watch a derbya match........

1 minute ago, 1953 said:

Can't blame them selling season tickets to get a few bob in, wish we could do that right now. I'd buy mine if I could.

This....

Bazzas right boot

The dafties delight in not being from Edinburgh but leith as well. 

Muppets. 

13 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Can someone share our record against them. I saw it here ages ago. Facts don't lie.

Hearts have the better record in derbies, with 143 wins to 86 wins by Hibs in 325 matches played in the three main Scottish competitions.

John Findlay
1 minute ago, stevie said:

“Wait until there a level playing field” is my personal favourite.How’d that work out?

Hampden is a level playing field, they will get reminded how level 7pm BBC Scotland channel this evening.

I wonder if Gary O'Connor ever found his losers medal?

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

Hampden is a level playing field, they will get reminded how level 7pm BBC Scotland channel this evening.

I wonder if Gary O'Connor ever found his losers medal?

🍺 on it 

17 minutes ago, JamboAndrew said:

Can someone share our record against them. I saw it here ages ago. Facts don't lie.

Hearts have the better record in derbies, with 143 wins to 86 wins by Hibs in 325 matches played in the three main Scottish competitions.Not sure when that was written though mate. 

2 hours ago, alicante jambo said:

Said it over and over they do not care what league they are in their season depends on where we finish. Sounds of desperation to me.

That has always been the hubz way. Pathetic bunch of tramps that they are. 

So wee Rodney says yesterday "Hibernian is better positioned than most to weather the storm" and today they start selling season tickets

rofl-3g.gif.7379d0458a12660ab7edd655abe232af.gif