This is our city ... we are all Hibs....

Ex member of the SaS

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• Beast Boy

• Marvin

• One five

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

That hibs lad better be careful now. 

Might get sent off

I was about to post the same then a certain Czech lad scored.

Francis Albert

Would it be terribly Hibbie  to say what is the difference between this and our Heart and soul of  Edinburgh slogan. In fact isn't "This is our city" a perfectly accurate description? It doesn't say it is exclusively theirs which our slogan tends to do. 

In fact glad they have dropped the myth that they belong to a near hundred old borough incorporated into our city. Up yours the Proclaimers and Irving Welsh.

Edited by Francis Albert

gorgie rd eh11
3 hours ago, Dino Velvet said:

Worst thread title ever 

I'm sure it's a competition to get the most hibs thing on Kickback. Pathetic ****s.

gorgie rd eh11
1 hour ago, 1953 said:

Can't blame them selling season tickets to get a few bob in, wish we could do that right now. I'd buy mine if I could.

We could and we'd sell more.

They must be desperate.

2 hours ago, The Roller said:

****in peg selling tinks.

Their City? I’ll crack the jokes.

:rudiyas:

1 minute ago, Morgan said:

:rudiyas:

My old boy was Irish Celt.......  The thing I remember was the giant Pink news, covering the damp in our council home.

I am so glad the beeb e showing games that make our hearts fly....

2 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Needed a good laugh, cheers. 🤣

This.

The rest of it is so ridiculous they’d have been as well suggesting Hibs are bigger than Hearts.

What a load of garbage 🤣

1 minute ago, The Roller said:

This.

The rest of it is so ridiculous they’d have been as well suggesting Hibs are bigger than Hearts.

What a load of garbage 🤣

Bolton... Charlton... Blackburn... Aberdeen... lol

3 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Bolton... Charlton... Blackburn... Aberdeen... lol

AFC WIMBLEDON 

😆

1 minute ago, The Roller said:

AFC WIMBLEDON 

😆

As much as I despise them both West Ham aren’t bigger than Rangers, and Chelsea aren’t bigger than Celtic either.

4 hours ago, NLTFTh said:

Read it'n weap tramps.. 

tsinwh.jpg

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

IMG_0587.JPG.1eadfcc5bbe775d814b705321a1c30e4.JPG

3 hours ago, Morgan said:

images-5.jpeg

Brilliant gents 

Well played 👏👏👏♥️♥️

Gorgie_Rules

Since the 1976/77 season hibs have had only three top 3 finishes

In that time Hearts have had four 2nd places and eight 3rd

They’ve spent more years in the 2nd tier in that time than they have had top 3 finishes 

:lol:

38 minutes ago, maggieb said:

Brilliant Captain, I thank you ..... . FTH

How’re you doing Mags?

Been a few years now,.

31 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

When are we giving them their stadium back?  Seeing we’ve won more derbies there than them.  

:rofl: :rofl: 

East Lothian Jambo

Why anyone would wish to see the demise of their main rivals is beyond me 

We've completely dominated the fixture 

gorgie rd eh11
5 minutes ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

:turned:

Been on Hibs.net they seem to be more interested in Hearts and Rangers than the fact their own owner has said its perilous times for Hibs. 

Oh yeh ten of them have renewed I don't see many of them renewing and that could mean financial issues for them.

JamboAndrew
12 hours ago, One five said:

Hearts have the better record in derbies, with 143 wins to 86 wins by Hibs in 325 matches played in the three main Scottish competitions.

Wait, does that mean WE own this city? Those be facts.

9 hours ago, East Lothian Jambo said:

As door nails, please. Salt the earth afterwards too. 

Jambos_1874
11 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

I was aware of our derby record, which is unbelievable, but not our record in terms of general league points. Surely they can be in no doubt that we are vastly superior to them!!! I think every Hibee secretly knows this.

10 hours ago, Homme said:

The empty seats are a nice touch. 

I've always thought that myself. I have noted their interest in safety due to their regular fire drills. Good on them :thumbsup:

Hibs going out of business would ultimately be a good thing for Edinburgh. They should never have been founded in the first place. Edinburgh neither wanted nor needed them. Edinburgh has a football club, and that club is Heart of Midlothian FC. After about twenty years or so after their demise, you would see a rise in support for Hearts, and they would just be talked about like a less romantic St Bernards or Third Lanark. Their entire existence is basically just a protest against Hearts anyway. It’s never about them, it’s just about being anti-Hearts and has been for some time. If Hearts went out of business Hibs would ultimately dwindle and eventually disappear completely, because we are their entire reason for existence. Hearts are ‘Smokey’, and Hibs are Buford. T Justice.

A_A wehatethehibs

Let’s be honest Edinburgh should be a one club city, the Heart of Midlothian itself is situated right outside st Giles, scene of so much of Scotland’s history, the history of our Capital, deep connections the people who cut the stone of this city. The name linked to the great literary giant Walter Scott too, Hearts are part of the fabric of Edinburgh.

Hibs on the other hand, well Scotland already has an Irish club that play in green and white, a very big club called Celtic so what exactly is the point in Hibs existence? Just disband them so all Edinburgh folk can follow their rightful club Heart of Midlothian and those of Irish heritage can follow their rightful club Celtic - Hibernian the most pointless club to exist and they know it, reflected in their derby record and performances against Hearts at the national stadium 4-0 and 5-1 another Hamden demolition job will follow when football returns this semi must be played, get your money on a 4+ goal Hearts win 

5 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Hibs going out of business would ultimately be a good thing for Edinburgh. They should never have been founded in the first place. Edinburgh neither wanted nor needed them. Edinburgh has a football club, and that club is Heart of Midlothian FC. After about twenty years or so after their demise, you would see a rise in support for Hearts, and they would just be talked about like a less romantic St Bernards or Third Lanark. Their entire existence is basically just a protest against Hearts anyway. It’s never about them, it’s just about being anti-Hearts and has been for some time. If Hearts went out of business Hibs would ultimately dwindle and eventually disappear completely, because we are their entire reason for existence. Hearts are ‘Smokey’, and Hibs are Buford. T Justice.

4 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Let’s be honest Edinburgh should be a one club city, the Heart of Midlothian itself is situated right outside st Giles, scene of so much of Scotland’s history, the history of our Capital, deep connections the people who cut the stone of this city. The name linked to the great literary giant Walter Scott too, Hearts are part of the fabric of Edinburgh.

Hibs on the other hand, well Scotland already has an Irish club that play in green and white, a very big club called Celtic so what exactly is the point in Hibs existence? Just disband them so all Edinburgh folk can follow their rightful club Heart of Midlothian and those of Irish heritage can follow their rightful club Celtic - Hibernian the most pointless club to exist and they know it, reflected in their derby record and performances against Hearts at the national stadium 4-0 and 5-1 another Hamden demolition job will follow when football returns this semi must be played, get your money on a 4+ goal Hearts win 

Superb stuff. 👏

4 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Agree with all of that except the Irish bit. Plenty room at HMFC for Irish immigrants and their children. Once the Glaswegian franchise of Hibs broke free from Lochend, they should have just stayed dead. HMFC kept them alive which was magnanimous, but ultimately they didn’t deserve it.

A_A wehatethehibs
4 minutes ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

Agree with all of that except the Irish bit. Plenty room at HMFC for Irish immigrants and their children. Once the Glaswegian franchise of Hibs broke free from Lochend, they should have just stayed dead. HMFC kept them alive which was magnanimous, but ultimately they didn’t deserve it.

Im just talking about the actual fundamentals of the existence of the club the name Hibernian literally means Irish, so what’s the point existing as Celtic already fill that identity niche within Scotland? Just as Rangers fill the niche of Englishness/ “Britishness”, Hearts are the Scottish capital club who fly the Saltire on our badge, but Hibs? Basically just a subsidiary of Celtic as evidenced by Lennon, Scott Brown etc ? Pointless club who time after time witness great Hearts goals on their ground eg. Bozanic, Ozturk, Stevenson, Skacel, Templeton

2 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Im just talking about the actual fundamentals of the existence of the club the name Hibernian literally means Irish, so what’s the point existing as Celtic already fill that identity niche within Scotland? Just as Rangers fill the niche of Englishness/ “Britishness”, Hearts are the Scottish capital club who fly the Saltire on our badge, but Hibs? Basically just a subsidiary of Celtic as evidenced by Lennon, Scott Brown etc ? Pointless club who time after time witness great Hearts goals on their ground eg. Bozanic, Ozturk, Stevenson, Skacel, Templeton

Oh, I totally agree with all of that. When they created Celtic and Celtic killed them off as a thank you, they should have just stayed dead. The fact they owe their very existence to us, as well as their reason for existing is a cross they must bear. Looking back, we should never have kept them alive. Look at the thanks we get.

Should be reported to to the police, obviously non essential workers not social distancing.

FTH

16 hours ago, avhudtheteeshirt said:

b25lY21zOjNlYTNiMWRhLTdhMjQtNDlmYi1hYTBi

They really are deluded, Leith is a town not a city!!!!!!!

Still as always they think they know best, bunch of muppets!!!!

And not social distancing in the pic 😒

7 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

And not social distancing in the pic 😒

They lot will have more to worry about that coronavirus that be the least of what they’d catch of each other.

manaliveits105
17 hours ago, queensferryjambo said:

Remember when their fans adopted the 'One Team One City' slogan? It was pretty embarrassing stuff. Sure there was a lot of really trampy graffiti at the time.

Well here is their new season ticket slogan........................

What football club with 2 clubs in it (especially the less successful and clearly smaller club Hibs) make this claim?

I get their fans might come out with this kind of shit but the club............ FFS this is the most Hibs type thing I have seen in ages.

b25lY21zOjNlYTNiMWRhLTdhMjQtNDlmYi1hYTBi 

One donkey for each Hearts goal in the last derby - SHREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !