Daniel Stendel - fraud

Last Laff

1 minute ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Don't listen to the BS Red, hopefully Stendel will be with us next season, and gets a full pre season bringing in his own players, and gets rid of the s**** that is within our ranks. 

I believe if given the chance he can do something very special with this club, let's just say there is a few bad apples at our club that need shown the door, and it's not just players. 

We need strong leaders at our club, Alan Burrows is someone Ann should approach, and ask if he wants to be apart of our special club. 

Ann can turn this around but she needs to get everything right from here.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/44131816&ved=2ahUKEwjTrdfzgJjoAhU8TxUIHZjTD0kQFjAGegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2jMrcAh1d0gGzb59Xs7wS7&ampcf=1

Hope for the fans sake it gets sorted out sooner rather than later.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last Laff

• Bongo 1874

• Ethan Hunt

• dustybin

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jambos4life
2 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Don't listen to the BS Red, hopefully Stendel will be with us next season, and gets a full pre season bringing in his own players, and gets rid of the s**** that is within our ranks. 

I believe if given the chance he can do something very special with this club, let's just say there is a few bad apples at our club that need shown the door, and it's not just players. 

We need strong leaders at our club, Alan Burrows is someone Ann should approach, and ask if he wants to be apart of our special club. 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/44131816&ved=2ahUKEwjTrdfzgJjoAhU8TxUIHZjTD0kQFjAGegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw2jMrcAh1d0gGzb59Xs7wS7&ampcf=1

Bongo I find your inside information is normally very accurate, has there been anything said to u that make u believe that there’s any truth in this and not just someone stirring crap?

tia

Benny Factor
4 minutes ago, Jambos4life said:

Bongo I find your inside information is normally very accurate, has there been anything said to u that make u believe that there’s any truth in this and not just someone stirring crap?

tia

There have been a few complaints about Daniel being rude to staff at Riccarton, but that's more to do with the language barrier. 

Jambos4life
Just now, EarnockJambo said:

There have been a few complaints about Daniel being rude to staff at Riccarton, but that's more to do with the language barrier. 

Obviously that’s just how people take it personally, but there’s nothing that’s been a concern?

5 minutes ago, Jambos4life said:

Obviously that’s just how people take it personally, but there’s nothing that’s been a concern?

No it's people shit stirring, I could go on further and say why but i will leave it at that 👍

Edited by Bongo 1874

Benny Factor
2 minutes ago, Jambos4life said:

Not according to Ann Budge, mate. She actually laughed about it. 

Jambos4life
5 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

No it's people shit stirring, I could go on further and say why but i will leave it at that 👍

thanks mate, I’m glad I genuinely believed that Daniel has our best interests in mind and that he was given his all for our club. At this time it all I ask from him and our teams 

Jambos4life
6 minutes ago, EarnockJambo said:

Not according to Ann Budge, mate. She actually laughed about it. 

Thanks bud, Ann has been very quiet for a long time 

ford donald
7 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Ann can turn this around? Are you having a laugh,she has had a 5 year plan ffs,total failure in my book.

Sacking Stendell when we are still paying that imposter Levein & Co

😂😂😂😂😂

what a lot of shite. Even Budge wouldn’t do that ? Or would she ?

any player that doesn’t buy into Stendel after the shite they gave under Levein should GTF. 
I don’t believe a word 

squad have been a disgrace this season and looks like they are being saved due to a worldwide pandemic 

JamboAndrew

Anyone want to give me their mobile number and I'll make up some ITK shite and WhatsApp them it pretending to be Naismith?

On 11/03/2020 at 22:44, GinRummy said:

Fluent English speaker 😂. Giles Brandreth has a way with words. Penelope Keith has a distinguished voice. 😂 

Make it Felicity Kendal and we have a deal!

On 11/03/2020 at 22:04, Last Laff said:

Make no doubt about it.  The guys a fraud.  

Levein is a massive massive part of this shit but Stendel hasn’t got a clue and yet is loved by some for no reason at all.  

Lol you’re the fraud 

Sadly, the evidence so far is that Daniel isn’t that great a manager. He’s not had the nous to outwit Tommy Wright, Brian Rice or Jim Goodwin. To be fair, he has done over Jack Ross and Stevie G. However, I’ve not seen any evidence of tactical know how or the ability to create a team dynamic. The bottom line is that he can’t win the games he should be winning. Blaming the players is a cop out - it’s his job to use all means necessary to build a team and get the very best out of those he has available to him. Meanwhile, with the non-contributions made so far by Avdijaj and Langer, his ability to spot a player must be in question. I sincerely hope that the season is made null and void or we replace DS before the postponed games are played. If not, I think he will take us down to the Championship. We can’t make the same mistake with him that we made with Levein - keeping him in place in the hope that he gets it right.

Rogue Daddy
9 minutes ago, S Form said:

Sadly, the evidence so far is that Daniel isn’t that great a manager. He’s not had the nous to outwit Tommy Wright, Brian Rice or Jim Goodwin. To be fair, he has done over Jack Ross and Stevie G. However, I’ve not seen any evidence of tactical know how or the ability to create a team dynamic. The bottom line is that he can’t win the games he should be winning. Blaming the players is a cop out - it’s his job to use all means necessary to build a team and get the very best out of those he has available to him. Meanwhile, with the non-contributions made so far by Avdijaj and Langer, his ability to spot a player must be in question. I sincerely hope that the season is made null and void or we replace DS before the postponed games are played. If not, I think he will take us down to the Championship. We can’t make the same mistake with him that we made with Levein - keeping him in place in the hope that he gets it right.

I disagree.... I know things have been bad and haven't worked, but there's no reason to say anyone else wouldn't have done any better. A lot of people on here have been shouting for Robbo or JJ... and as much as they're legends in our club, I can't see them challenging the uglies.... or even getting out this struggle we find ourselves in.

This is why I want DS to have a pre-season and time to bring in his own players. He's something different to regular Scottish mangers that are happy to settle for 3rd behind the uglies, at best!

Yes, DS has made mistakes but he inherited a squad that has seen a few changes in manager and I would much rather see them emptied than him - they need to take a huge bit of the blame here. I think we should give him a full season (ie. start to finish) and take things from there. If it's a disaster... then I'll be the first to say lets change it.

16 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

I disagree.... I know things have been bad and haven't worked, but there's no reason to say anyone else wouldn't have done any better. A lot of people on here have been shouting for Robbo or JJ... and as much as they're legends in our club, I can't see them challenging the uglies.... or even getting out this struggle we find ourselves in.

This is why I want DS to have a pre-season and time to bring in his own players. He's something different to regular Scottish mangers that are happy to settle for 3rd behind the uglies, at best!

Yes, DS has made mistakes but he inherited a squad that has seen a few changes in manager and I would much rather see them emptied than him - they need to take a huge bit of the blame here. I think we should give him a full season (ie. start to finish) and take things from there. If it's a disaster... then I'll be the first to say lets change it.

I agree to some extent. Indeed, if the season is abandoned I think it would be fair to allow Daniel to start next season in charge so that he gets a decent crack at the whip. That said, I would only be giving him the first round of fixtures to show what he’s got. If the performances and results were as bad as they are now I’d be showing him the door pronto.

pettigrewsstylist
40 minutes ago, S Form said:

Nailed it, unfortunatley. 🙁

Surely if DS were to be sacked he wouldn’t actually be sacked just removed from managers post. There must be umpteen vital background jobs and roles he and Sievers could perform in the background. A team of Levein, Mcphee, Stendel and Sievers busily working on undisclosed and vague duties would be the envy of Scottish football. 

Given time, they could be joined by the next manager and assistant to get even more stuff done. 

Captain Canada

There are different ways to look at it. Another might be that because of Budge's lack of forward planning and legal wrangling, he was brought in at the worst possible time in terms of the number of fixtures close together.

He didn't arrive with his own staff, had to motivate an awful squad and deal with underperforming players who were going through the motions.

He came under ridiculous scrutiny for returning home at Christmas for a personal matter. 

He then apparently had resistance from some players to his tactics despite them working perfectly in the first Rangers game. He's now having to adapt because certain players aren't intelligent or fit enough to play his preferred system. 

We've had injuries to important players including Smith, Hickey and Souttar to contend with as well as Boyce not being 100%

He wasn't able to bring in all the players he wanted in January either for various reasons.

Given all of the above, he's done as well as anyone would have I think. We were a sinking ship for a long time before he arrived and in my  view, no manager could turn this squad into a highly motivated one that wins every week. 

pettigrewsstylist
12 hours ago, Section Q said:

The planets must have been misaligned this season. So much has gone wrong......!

😂😂 we just have people with extremely poor judgment in charge for too long.

jack D and coke
On 13/03/2020 at 09:13, Mollo said:

I can't make my mind up about Stendel - but I think the players and Levein are to blame ahead of him

The way we played against Rangers and Hibs was nice to see.. But players including Naismith (who I have always been supportive of) seem to think it is okay to be bothered 'some of the time'

I can't help but think Naismith may not be the positive affect in the dressing room that we had hoped. I see him trying to calm players down that are going a bit 'gung-ho' in one game.. then he's doing it himself and getting silly bookings in the next. He's got lots of skill and is capable of more than most. I hope I am wrong, but he seems to come across like a bit of a moody 'nobody can shoot but me' at times. I wonder if we have the right captain in the dressing room to get the boys enthused for the games? Funny how we played Vs Hibs when he was on the bench.

I know I am stabbing in the dark here and maybe its all wrong or unfair - I'm just baffled by the whole 'vibe' of the squad, and it cannot all be Stendel surely??

Naismith comes across the type of player you’d be telling to go **** himself at times. I’m all for encouraging and cajoling and even a rocket now and again but I wouldn’t appreciate it constantly or be able to keep my mouth shut with him constantly berating when he’s playing like a huddy himself. I wonder if Stendel gave him the captaincy to make him appear everyday instead of him treating us like his part time job. He certainly seems angrier these days than before. 
It used to be we only played when he played well that doesn’t seem to happen anymore he needs to shape up an all. Shouting at everyone when he’s playing like a wee fud and missing sitters doesn’t go down well. 

8 hours ago, ford donald said:

Ann can turn this around? Are you having a laugh,she has had a 5 year plan ffs,total failure in my book.

TBF a total failure would be someone who could save us from certain death just saying “**** em”

pettigrewsstylist
26 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Surely if DS were to be sacked he wouldn’t actually be sacked just removed from managers post. There must be umpteen vital background jobs and roles he and Sievers could perform in the background. A team of Levein, Mcphee, Stendel and Sievers busily working on undisclosed and vague duties would be the envy of Scottish football. 

Given time, they could be joined by the next manager and assistant to get even more stuff done. 

😂😂😂😂

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Agreed mate. Craig Levein couldn’t outwit Tommy Wright despite spending his entire career in this backwater ****ing league. Just ignore we’ve been stumbling towards relegation for near two years now. All DS fault tho. 
I believe Stendel walked into a complete and utter shitshow and worse than he expected with player revolts and ones not thinking they had to train on certain days etc etc. Shambles doesn’t cover it. He couldn’t bring anyone in unless he unloaded Levein’s dross and still has those pair of leeching charlatans mooching around. I’m surprised he hasn’t sacked it himself tbh. 
The calls for JJ, Robbo etc are stupid. Robbo or JJ would likely not be able to get much out of these players either. 
Only Corona virus will save us now. 

pettigrewsstylist
25 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

There are different ways to look at it. Another might be that because of Budge's lack of forward planning and legal wrangling, he was brought in at the worst possible time in terms of the number of fixtures close together.

He didn't arrive with his own staff, had to motivate an awful squad and deal with underperforming players who were going through the motions.

He came under ridiculous scrutiny for returning home at Christmas for a personal matter. 

He then apparently had resistance from some players to his tactics despite them working perfectly in the first Rangers game. He's now having to adapt because certain players aren't intelligent or fit enough to play his preferred system. 

We've had injuries to important players including Smith, Hickey and Souttar to contend with as well as Boyce not being 100%

He wasn't able to bring in all the players he wanted in January either for various reasons.

Given all of the above, he's done as well as anyone would have I think. We were a sinking ship for a long time before he arrived and in my  view, no manager could turn this squad into a highly motivated one that wins every week. 

You're describing basic mgmt, in any field, on a day to day basis.

Saw another "rumour" on Twitter last night, from a poster on here, suggesting there was a bust up with Uche and Stendel which led to a bit of a player stramash.  The Kickbacker isn't one I'd regard as one if the resident rockets.

jack D and coke
27 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

It’s ridiculous. Absolutely hideous. 
But it might just work :lol: 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Haken said:

Saw another "rumour" on Twitter last night, from a poster on here, suggesting there was a bust up with Uche and Stendel which led to a bit of a player stramash.  The Kickbacker isn't one I'd regard as one if the resident rockets.

Uche is your super soaraway Sun rat. 

Rogue Daddy
46 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

Well put. Totally agree with this. I think his task was significantly more difficult than a lot of us, perhaps, realised.

Captain Canada
22 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

You're describing basic mgmt, in any field, on a day to day basis.

No I'm not. I've managed people in my line of work and to me, he inherited a far from normal situation. An utter shambles I'd say. 

I also missed out the part where the two previous managers are still working at the club. There's nothing typical about us at the moment. 

pettigrewsstylist
2 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

No I'm not. I've managed people in my line of work and to me, he inherited a far from normal situation. An utter shambles I'd say. 

I also missed out the part where the two previous managers are still working at the club. There's nothing typical about us at the moment. 

He didnt arrive yesterday, and has had a transfer window.

He is being asked to be better than Hamilton.

Basic, basic stuff.

54 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

Good post. He had to deal with his Captain becoming too vociferous at half time in the Boxing Day derby too. That led to his shock exit. 

What happened to giving managers time? People will say we’ve not got time, well, cry me a f^^kin river. That wasn’t DS’s fault. If the hierarchy knew what they were doing and didn’t let a holiday camp environment fester at the club , we may not be where we are now. 

Too many players got too comfy in their own boots. Never held accountable, never worked hard enough by the past management, a management who couldn’t make players see differently or play better. 

The biggest thing for DS was to turnaround the whole mentality of the club. Unfortunately, that takes overhauling the squad as much as promoting his own positive values. He’s probably playing players just now he doesn’t rate because he has to. 

Jambof3tornado
9 hours ago, ford donald said:

This I'm afraid. There is no way back for Ann that I can see.

Captain Canada
6 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Basic, basic stuff.

The majority of the squad isn't his. The players are asked to be better than Hamilton but the vast majority don't care. They didn't care under CL either. 

Rogue Daddy
2 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Basic, basic stuff.

Normally I'd agree..... but January transfers windows are difficult at best. Now add this into the equation -

1. Has to remove big wage earners first before hiring

2. Doesn't have his own coaching staff to assist

3. Is relying on previous manager(s) to move on players! WTF!!!

4. Players being moved on spitting the dummy because they've been emptied for being sh*te! Possibly causing disharmony

...come on. That's not much of a transfer window for anyone.

As for Hamilton, St Mirren, Ross County... the pinnacle of their premiership season is avoiding relegation! They set up for this from day 1, they're used to it, it's how they play..... I'm sure we all expect more from our team.

the guy needs to be cut a bit of slack, surley?

I know good people who have gone in to do a job where staff have had it easy, where they preferred the old manager cos they could get away with more, where staff resist any change whatsoever.  Put in numerous grievances and then new guy quits to get a different job, away from the negativity. 

Given that some of the key players are still on long contracts the trick will be in getting someone that can get results despite the negative undercurrent.  Or getting rid of the negativity but then that's down to money. You've more chance of doing it in the championship I reckon, where you can get some younger more enthusiastic players who can take correction without thinking they know it all. And then build from there 

pettigrewsstylist
21 minutes ago, Captain Canada said:

The majority of the squad isn't his. The players are asked to be better than Hamilton but the vast majority don't care. They didn't care under CL either. 

CL? Irrelevant. Lets stick to DS.

We all want him to do well. You dont conduct  scorched earth every time dept mgr moves on. Its HMFCs curent mgrs job to manage the current squad and be better than Hamilton.

He is failing. Dissapointing but unavoidable truth.

What a lot of old ***** this thread is. So many thick know it alls trying to make the rest of us see it how their limited mental capacity has perceived it.

pettigrewsstylist
23 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

Normally I'd agree..... but January transfers windows are difficult at best. Now add this into the equation -

1. Has to remove big wage earners first before hiring

2. Doesn't have his own coaching staff to assist

3. Is relying on previous manager(s) to move on players! WTF!!!

4. Players being moved on spitting the dummy because they've been emptied for being sh*te! Possibly causing disharmony

...come on. That's not much of a transfer window for anyone.

As for Hamilton, St Mirren, Ross County... the pinnacle of their premiership season is avoiding relegation! They set up for this from day 1, they're used to it, it's how they play..... I'm sure we all expect more from our team.

the guy needs to be cut a bit of slack, surley?

Dont dislike him. Actually find him quite endearing.

Hoped for best, feared exactly this.

Job too big for him at this time, no idea why he took it tbh.

Dont care, my concern is HMFC.

He has a chance now with the break to sort it out..an absolute gift in fact, like another winter shutdown and injuries rehab extension.

If he cant keep us up, i think he should go.

Compare hearts and stendel to hibs and Ross. A few weeks apart in taking up post right enough but that’s months ago now. Why some are letting stendel off and continuing to blame everything on Levein is madness. A good manager makes an impact. Stendel hasnt cos the first 2 months it was his way only, full stop. That was crap and didn’t fit. He’s started to change but doesn’t seem to have tactical know how or drive and spirit. 
I was on the stendel bus - I’ve now got off it I’m afraid as I don’t see any improvement 

Rogue Daddy
10 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Dont dislike him. Actually find him quite endearing.

Hoped for best, feared exactly this.

Job too big for him at this time, no idea why he took it tbh.

Dont care, my concern is HMFC.

He has a chance now with the break to sort it out..an absolute gift in fact, like another winter shutdown and injuries rehab extension.

If he cant keep us up, i think he should go.

It's certainly looking that way. I think this season will be scrapped.... so it's looking like he'll get a pre-season, and will hopefully kick on from there.

If he fails and there's no improvement then, yes, time to move on. I just feel, with everything surrounding us, he's not had a proper kick-at-the-ball to get things going his way. I know a lot on here will disagree, just my opinion.

pettigrewsstylist
3 minutes ago, Rogue Daddy said:

It's certainly looking that way. I think this season will be scrapped.... so it's looking like he'll get a pre-season, and will hopefully kick on from there.

If he fails and there's no improvement then, yes, time to move on. I just feel, with everything surrounding us, he's not had a proper kick-at-the-ball to get things going his way. I know a lot on here will disagree, just my opinion.

To which you are fully entitled my man 🤘

portobellojambo1
40 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

CL? Irrelevant. Lets stick to DS.

We all want him to do well. You dont conduct  scorched earth every time dept mgr moves on. Its HMFCs curent mgrs job to manage the current squad and be better than Hamilton.

He is failing. Dissapointing but unavoidable truth.

I think you are letting yourself down in your opening sentence when you say that what happened under the previous football management is irrelevant. Under the previous management, the vast majority of the players still involved were signed by them. Having signed them the previous management were then unable to get them functioning as a team, against oposition such as Hamilton (the team you quote above). The present manager has got us playing a different style, and when it works it is very good to watch. But it tends to be working against teams who actually look to come at us. Many of the same players continue to struggle against the same teams they struggled against under the previous management, a previous management who had years to try and get it right but fecked up big style. Now, three months into his reign, I'm reading things about the present manager getting the boot if he doesn't keep us up. I desperately want us to stay up, I think that is just a natural, common response to the situation we find ourselves in. I don't think we are down yet and there is time to achieve what is required. If it is taken, as is often said by some, that financially we should have assembled a squad capable of keeping us in the top division, then again the fact it can't is down to the previous management who assembled that squad and appear to have misused finances available to them. If it is a taken that we have players who, on paper, look better than the squads assembled by the teams who we are competing against to stay up then it is time for those players to stand up and be counted and instead of only looking good on paper starting producing the goods on the park. Once we have a team on the park that Stendel classes as the team he wants to have on the park and are playing in the way he wants them to play if it continues to fail then is the time to question him.

Edited by portobellojambo1

31 minutes ago, Baxfee said:

Compare hearts and stendel to hibs and Ross. A few weeks apart in taking up post right enough but that’s months ago now. Why some are letting stendel off and continuing to blame everything on Levein is madness. A good manager makes an impact. Stendel hasnt cos the first 2 months it was his way only, full stop. That was crap and didn’t fit. He’s started to change but doesn’t seem to have tactical know how or drive and spirit. 
I was on the stendel bus - I’ve now got off it I’m afraid as I don’t see any improvement 

Stendel didn't even get his own coaches in until January!

Tactically you can blame Stendel for some things but the way Hearts are run from the top is just ****ing awful. Budge wasting 6 weeks hoping MacPhee would be able to get some results, then dithering about over his coaches while Levein, MacPhee, Fox, Daly were still around! At least Daly is gone but the rest still remain.

The whole culture at the club is unprofessional and that's what Stendel said as soon as he came in.

12 minutes ago, kila said:

Stendel didn't even get his own coaches in until January!

Tactically you can blame Stendel for some things but the way Hearts are run from the top is just ****ing awful. Budge wasting 6 weeks hoping MacPhee would be able to get some results, then dithering about over his coaches while Levein, MacPhee, Fox, Daly were still around! At least Daly is gone but the rest still remain.

The whole culture at the club is unprofessional and that's what Stendel said as soon as he came in.

I think this is all relevant to the position we find ourselves in. I’d add that posters were basically ridiculed on here for suggesting players did not look fit under the previous manager(s) and many of them clearly weren’t fit.  The lack of determination and effort from the players has been obvious and for a long time, whether this is a lack of confidence or not I’ve no idea but application is clearly an issue. 

3 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

AB can pay off whoever she chooses.

Despite claims to the contrary CL, AM etc the reasons they weren’t paid off was not for financial reasons. Pay off are done to reduce employers liability. The reason she didn’t pay them off, is she wanted to retain them. Whether that’s because she believes they have something to offer or some other reason is a matter of opinion I guess. 

I don’t believe the text going about. However, I would be amazed if there is not discontent amongst squad. We’re  bottom of the league.

On DS he has been poor since he arrived. He’s had difficult circumstances but the results have been poor to terrible under him. Like he admits, himself, results decide if your good or bad, his are definitely in the bad category. 

In someways he’s reminding me a bit of CL now. The team is underperforming, he doesn’t seem to have any answers for it, struggles to adapt from plan A, strange signings, rumours of discontent and fans saying all he needs is a close season to get this sorted 🤷🏻‍♂️

DS is here till the end of the season, I would imagine. However, if he doesn’t keep us up he should be removed from the club imo. Its never felt like hearts or DS have ever been all that committed to each other. He apparently needed a lot of persuasion to join, the club we’re slow to support with back room staff, we retained CL and AM to be involved in matters relating to the first team. It’s never seemed like the new regime has been embraced. 

Is the guy a fraud no. However, he has most certainly not worked out and I see little evidence to believe he will. I don’t give a **** how much he plays to the fans, I only care about results and he isn’t getting enough .

Daniel Stendel is doing everything possible to keep this club up, i can tell you now he has been let down, regarding certain things during his time here. 

These players are the problem mate not him 👍

Edited by Bongo 1874

pettigrewsstylist
1 hour ago, portobellojambo1 said:

I think you are letting yourself down in your opening sentence when you say that what happened under the previous football management is irrelevant. Under the previous management, the vast majority of the players still involved were signed by them. Having signed them the previous management were then unable to get them functioning as a team, against oposition such as Hamilton (the team you quote above). The present manager has got us playing a different style, and when it works it is very good to watch. But it tends to be working against teams who actually look to come at us. Many of the same players continue to struggle against the same teams they struggled against under the previous management, a previous management who had years to try and get it right but fecked up big style. Now, three months into his reign, I'm reading things about the present manager getting the boot if he doesn't keep us up. I desperately want us to stay up, I think that is just a natural, common response to the situation we find ourselves in. I don't think we are down yet and there is time to achieve what is required. If it is taken, as is often said by some, that financially we should have assembled a squad capable of keeping us in the top division, then again the fact it can't is down to the previous management who assembled that squad and appear to have misused finances available to them. If it is a taken that we have players who, on paper, look better than the squads assembled by the teams who we are competing against to stay up then it is time for those players to stand up and be counted and instead of only looking good on paper starting producing the goods on the park. Once we have a team on the park that Stendel classes as the team he wants to have on the park and are playing in the way he wants them to play if it continues to fail then is the time to question him.

Ive never found myself binned everytime my manager left or seen the whole dept replaced at great cost every time. I challenge that assumption PJ.

We are to wait till DS decides he is ready to win games? Not realistic surely.

As mgr, i expect him to manage the existing resources and add addtl. resources within budget, both of which are far in excess of those our rivals for relegation possess.

His main requirement was, understandably, time to manage these resources and restructure or train them to his wishes. He also had a window to reduce/add personell. Despite short notice he was given far in excess of what Hamilton/Ross c/St Mirren could muster.

All to finish 10th over 21/22  games is it?

Think we need to be honest.

2 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Ive never found myself binned everytime my manager left or seen the whole dept replaced at great cost every time. I challenge that assumption PJ.

We are to wait till DS decides he is ready to win games? Not realistic surely.

As mgr, i expect him to manage the existing resources and add addtl. resources within budget, both of which are far in excess of those our rivals for relegation possess.

His main requirement was, understandably, time to manage these resources and restructure or train them to his wishes. He also had a window to reduce/add personell. Despite short notice he was given far in excess of what Hamilton/Ross c/St Mirren could muster.

All to finish 10th over 21/22  games is it?

Think we need to be honest.

3 managers, 3 periods of almost continuous dross. How many managers should we give this group of utter chancers and non triers. Defensive football was shite, attacking football shite, I’m guessing middle of the road would be shite. Whoever is in charge next season and in whatever league, and I don’t mind if it’s DS or not, the tail wagging the dog has bee going on long enough and it’s time for a huge clear out.