Top Posters In This Topic

• soonbe110

• luckyBatistuta

• Beast Boy

• davemclaren

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Section Q said:

Only recovered from a leg fracture a couple of months ago. 

Wasn't it a compound fracture too? I've had that and they take ages to heal.

Just now, Barack said:

Puts his head down, he'll be playing the semi-final in Clare's position.

Got caught out last night, yes. But he's been bright and hard-working since his return in the minutes he's been given.

It's a big plus to those ahead of him, who are taking their opportunity in the team. Like Moore, Bozanic, Clare and Washington.

Remember the days where we didn't have any fit players and we were crying out for opshuns...?

The injury years !

luckyBatistuta

A strange thread to appear after a team performance and result like that. Just enjoy  the moment...please🍻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Just now, luckyBatistuta said:

A strange thread to appear after a team performance and result like that. Just enjoy  the moment...please🍻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Oh, we are.

6 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Its a horrendous thread absolutely horrendous.

starting a thread bashing a player when we’ve just won an away derby and celebrating. Why anyone would start it and for what reason just baffles me.

Walker will bust a gut and will be pivotal.

Clare misses the Semi so he’s likely to play. 

thankfully the vast majority of Hearts fans are behind the lad 

Edited by 1971fozzy

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Lovecraft said:

I'm not a fan of Walker coming back, but he has been looking pretty decent in the last few games.  He still has a part to play in the current squad.

This.

luckyBatistuta
Just now, 1971fozzy said:

starting a thread bashing a player when we’ve just won an away derby and celebrating. Why anyone would start it and for what reason just baffles me.

It is mate, as you say, it’s totally baffling. Why would you as a Hearts fan at a moment like this, when you are absolutely buzzing inside, sit down at a keyboard and start a thread to criticise a player who was involved in what was a pivotal result for our club🤯

The Real Maroonblood
4 minutes ago, 1971fozzy said:

thankfully the vast majority of Hearts fans are behind the lad 

I’m still buzzing from the result.

I’m sure the OP has previous for negativity after a good result l

luckyBatistuta
Just now, The Real Maroonblood said:

I’m still buzzing from the result.

I’m sure the OP has previous for negativity after a good result l

I’ve been coming on The Terrace much these days, as I can’t be bothered with all the arguments and abuse, but thought after such a result it would be nothing but positivity, but there you go. I’m not really surprised though🙄

The Real Maroonblood
7 minutes ago, luckyBatistuta said:

I’ve been coming on The Terrace much these days, as I can’t be bothered with all the arguments and abuse, but thought after such a result it would be nothing but positivity, but there you go. I’m not really surprised though🙄

Some folk are not happy unless they are criticising.

The Terrace is bad enough when we are losing but when we are winning there is always someone who tries to spoil it.

They’re *******,

luckyBatistuta
6 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

Some folk are not happy unless they are criticising.

The Terrace is bad enough when we are losing but when we are winning there is always someone who tries to spoil it.

They’re *******,

:spoton:

davemclaren
36 minutes ago, wavydavy said:

Do you think he wont be?

Not convinced he will be if we get relegated but I’m not itk. 

2 hours ago, H2 said:

All wrong. You'll get more pleasure supporting than dissing.

He's a match winner, great skill and a hard worker- he'll get better and better towards the end of the season.

My post was positive. I think he will prove to be a good signing. 

pettigrewsstylist
7 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Not his best. Didn't get into the pace of the game. 

But he did well in other games notably Kilmarnock and Falkirk. 

Still a key player. 

Exactly. Only last week he was among the most likely to score. 3 days later hes done 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Exactly 3 -1 win at Easter Rd and folk ain't happy with a subs performance.

Granted he wasn't good but he was good the previous few games 

It's a squad game and they all got it bang on last night

Suso Santana

He's not got the legs 

I think a lot of people that don't have the legs are starting to get found out. 

He's good enough that he will play a part but even Naismith was on the bench. 

Uche has been pumped oot cos he can't keep up a pressing game. 

Just my thoughts. 

Edited by Suso Santana

gorgie rd eh11
1 hour ago, luckyBatistuta said:

Nothing strange about it, it's the norm, find something to criticise even after a great result.

Hope Jamie is reading this thread and every single comment about him being written off. Then I hope he prints these comments off and stared at them every day and uses the negativity to motivate himself and ram these comments back down the throats of his detractors. The same as Sean Clare has done. Jamie still has a future at Hearts. Once he’s back to full fitness you’ll see a different JW. Give the lad a chance here ffs. Too many ‘supporters’ wanting to write players off after one or two bad shifts. Same applies to Advijaj. We just pumped our derby opponents very convincingly and people on here moaning about certain players. JKB at its finest. Would’ve hate to have seen this thread had we lost! 

2 hours ago, primrose said:

If you really look at the Hibs goal Dikamona is isolated in the left back position v Horgan and Hickey doesn't even come onto the screen. Walker may well have lost possession but there was a lot of other things wrong that were much more relevant as to reasons for losing that goal. 

No point looking at it from a football perspective that's to sensible. Lol 

This place loves a whipping boy and tonight after a victory at the echo some the chosen one is walker 

29 minutes ago, Suso Santana said:

He's not got the legs 

I think a lot of people that don't have the legs are starting to get found out. 

He's good enough that he will play a part but even Naismith was on the bench. 

Uche has been pumped oot cos he can't keep up a pressing game. 

Just my thoughts. 

You’ve set those thoughts out in a good attacking formation.

Suso Santana
1 minute ago, Special Officer Doofy said:

You’ve set those thoughts out in a good attacking formation.

Cannae help myself mate, it's all about the goals. 

TyphoonJambo
19 minutes ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Hope Jamie is reading this thread and every single comment about him being written off. Then I hope he prints these comments off and stared at them every day and uses the negativity to motivate himself and ram these comments back down the throats of his detractors. The same as Sean Clare has done. Jamie still has a future at Hearts. Once he’s back to full fitness you’ll see a different JW. Give the lad a chance here ffs. Too many ‘supporters’ wanting to write players off after one or two bad shifts. Same applies to Advijaj. We just pumped our derby opponents very convincingly and people on here moaning about certain players. JKB at its finest. Would’ve hate to have seen this thread had we lost! 

Good post, glad they let you out to post it 😀

1 hour ago, Saughton Jambo said:

Hope he does that too. Would be delighted. For the record, I’ve never lost faith in Sean Clare. 

44 minutes ago, TypoonJambo said:

Good post, glad they let you out to post it 😀

🤣 who’s says they let me out? I may be using a smuggled mobile for all you know lol? 

47 minutes ago, Suso Santana said:

Cannae help myself mate, it's all about the goals. 

👍

A bit early to be writing the lad off IMO. 

He did have a stinker last night though...

On 04/03/2020 at 11:34, Section Q said:

Only recovered from a leg fracture a couple of months ago. 

Exactly what I was thinking, give him a chance. He was really coming on to a game before his injury as well