• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alicante jambo

• Dallas Green

• redjambo

• millerjames398

been here before
1 hour ago, SE16 3LN said:

I didnt really want to like Thogden and his old man but I do. Yesterday was excellent. Seeing Hibs ***** predicting 3-0 wins and the ****ing off at 2-0 down was very nice.

I find it alarmingly easy.

Folk moan about the atmosphere at Tynie.... you want atmosphere win games of football and this is what the Hearts fans are all about! We’re still here ready to party Rangers games & Easter Road show the world we just need a team we deserve. We’ve got a manager now who appreciates us, and there’s more players now who seem to be getting it! Give us your all and we’ll back you, mug us off with half arsed performances and you’ll get what you deserve!

Gorgie Rules!!!

29 minutes ago, skinnybob72 said:

His vlogs are far more enjoyable than Sportscene. 

So is going to the dentist.

9 hours ago, OmiyaHearts said:

That video was excellent. The young team looked like they had an absolute ball last night, good on them!

I really enjoyed watching the wee Hibs guys video from the home end. Everyone getting up to leave as Boz goal goes in is so satisfying. I was lapping up his torment as he gave score updates, I don't care how young he is, I hope his derby agony consumes him and he grows up bitter, hating everything about Hearts for ruining football for him.

As the saying goes 'you've made your bed, now lie in it.'  Whether through parentage or for whatever reason the 'wee' guy has chosen his team and whilst he's in his bed 'the Hearts are having a party'. :verysmug:

gashauskis9
4 hours ago, He Who Cannot Be Named said:

Quite an enjoyable watch, however the father doesn't quite carry the same forced exuberance as the son, even though you can tell he is really trying!

He’ll be hammered with all the ale he puts away pre match.

Normally can't be bothered with these things but really enjoyed that - great day out for the pair of them! 

They won't be happy tonight then.. at ibrox,unless they,re in the away end of course,but still a come down after last night's brilliance.

Really like them and fantastic to see a father and son with such a bond. They must be minted though as all they seem to do is travel and watch football games.

TyphoonJambo
10 hours ago, Coolio said:

As the saying goes 'you've made your bed, now lie in it.'  Whether through parentage or for whatever reason the 'wee' guy has chosen his team and whilst he's in his bed 'the Hearts are having a party'. :verysmug:

Is there nothing social services can do, surely its not too late to get him into a properly functioning family environment. 

Harry Cripps

As a matter of interest seeing you are based in the Capital of England why did you not want to like Thogden and his Dad m8 ? :)

Thought Police
2 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Really like them and fantastic to see a father and son with such a bond. They must be minted though as all they seem to do is travel and watch football games.

Obviously, they must have spent a lot of money to create the initial content to build his base. Now however, as someone posted, he'll be raking it in from YouTube and other sponsors with over 200,000 subscribers.

N Lincs Jambo

They have just uploaded their latest vid from the Rangers v Hamilton game last night. How bad were the huns? We really did end them on Saturday 😂

2 hours ago, Thought Police said:

Obviously, they must have spent a lot of money to create the initial content to build his base. Now however, as someone posted, he'll be raking it in from YouTube and other sponsors with over 200,000 subscribers.

I watched it yesterday and a 20 minute video was punctuated by several adverts. A successful Youtube channel is a licence to print money. I think that Ryan's Toy Review / Ryan's World made $28 million last year.

4 hours ago, Thought Police said:

Indeed, but I for one have no problem at all with that. Quite the contrary. They are doing something they love and getting paid for it, while I'm enjoying their well-made videos (well the Hearts ones anyway, I haven't seen any others). They're living the life. Long may they prosper.

22 hours ago, He Who Cannot Be Named said:

Quite an enjoyable watch, however the father doesn't quite carry the same forced exuberance as the son, even though you can tell he is really trying!

He was very, very appreciative of the quality of Bozanic's shot. 

Thought Police
44 minutes ago, redjambo said:

Indeed, but I for one have no problem at all with that. Quite the contrary. They are doing something they love and getting paid for it, while I'm enjoying their well-made videos (well the Hearts ones anyway, I haven't seen any others). They're living the life. Long may they prosper.

No doubt

The beer rating bit when he said it a 8.0 and he never gone that high before, im sure he gave a pint from diggers a 9? 

On 04/03/2020 at 15:54, He Who Cannot Be Named said:

His auld man prefers to chew on a pint rather than drink it, & munch the odd pie or two rather than jump about in over exuberance, maybe worried about honking up?
Still, they seem like a decent father/son combo & have done a good job on showcasing us jambos.

9 minutes ago, sac said:

His auld man prefers to chew on a pint rather than drink it, & munch the odd pie or two rather than jump about in over exuberance, maybe worried about honking up?
Still, they seem like a decent father/son combo & have done a good job on showcasing us jambos.

He is a neutral after all.

Ex member of the SaS
23 hours ago, N Lincs Jambo said:

They have just uploaded their latest vid from the Rangers v Hamilton game last night. How bad were the huns? We really did end them on Saturday 😂

Just watched it and typical of Police Scotland had the Hamilton fans come out of the ground into a huge crowd of Huns. Can these cretins not even do the simple things right? Great to see the stadium empty with the players still on the pitch. Used to play darts with some Hun supporters and always got in a dig about them leaving before the end ( even when winning ). Such a despicable bunch of unwashed trash.

Ps what was McGreggor going mental at? Got booked and then bashed the ball into the ground ( should have been a second booking for dissent ) 

Edited by Ex member of the SaS

jack D and coke
18 minutes ago, Ex member of the SaS said:

Just watched it and typical of Police Scotland had the Hamilton fans come out of the ground into a huge crowd of Huns. Can these cretins not even do the simple things right? Great to see the stadium empty with the players still on the pitch. Used to play darts with some Hun supporters and always got in a dig about them leaving before the end ( even when winning ). Such a despicable bunch of unwashed trash.

Ps what was McGreggor going mental at? Got booked and then bashed the ball into the ground ( should have been a second booking for dissent ) 

I get my pish at him. The angriest man in Scottish football. Definitely has problems. 

millerjames398
15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I get my pish at him. The angriest man in Scottish football. Definitely has problems. 

McGregor maybe ventin his frustrations on the park, after havin to put up with that wee nutty blonde leah, hes married to all through the week🤯😂🇱🇻

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

I hadn't previously watched any of their vlogs on games not involving Hearts... until last night. I almost enjoyed the Rangers v Hamilton one as much as the one from Tuesday night

OmiyaHearts

They have also done from Rangers v Hamilton. Well worth a watch!😂

edit: oops already mentioned above

Edited by OmiyaHearts

The Old Tolbooth

I watched our one last night, and then decided to watch around another ten or so of their vlogs, I think they're brilliant! The Milan derby one was superb, as was the Belgrade derby, just a different level of supporters. 

1 hour ago, Sertse said:

Quality video. Belgrade derby still as mad as ever I see as well! I'd be pretty apprehensive going to that one

To be fair, they had it cushty as he knew someone who got them press passes. Would be great to be there. I'd love to be in with the ultras but only if I was with someone who was well in and knew the lingo.

gashauskis9
On 05/03/2020 at 06:57, i8hibsh said:

Spot on i8.

Think someone mentioned that he coins in a fair whack for having hundreds of thousands of subscribers on YouTube.  

Must be a cracking life just travelling about watching footy with your auld man.  Good on them 👍

3 hours ago, Locky said:

To be fair, they had it cushty as he knew someone who got them press passes. Would be great to be there. I'd love to be in with the ultras but only if I was with someone who was well in and knew the lingo.

Their ultras are mental. Red Star ultras are called 'The Hard B*stards' and Partizan the 'Undertakers/Gravediggers'. Friendly bunch.

Edited by Sertse

8 hours ago, millerjames398 said:

McGregor maybe ventin his frustrations on the park, after havin to put up with that wee nutty blonde leah, hes married to all through the week🤯😂🇱🇻

I dont think he,s with her.Im sure he dumped her before their wedding 

1 hour ago, Sertse said:

Their ultras are mental. Red Star ultras are called 'The Hard B*stards' and Partizan the 'Undertakers/Gravediggers'. Friendly bunch.

Loved the bit with the 3 sets of Partizan ultras having to be segregated from each other, and still finding a way to fight.

I have to say that I have never been to a Belgrade derby, but I did stay in Belgrade on a derby weekend once. The atmosphere in town was "interesting".

millerjames398
3 hours ago, rubyruby said:

I dont think he,s with her.Im sure he dumped her before their wedding 

And he's still alive?, that's a minor miracle,  coz she was a fruit loop😂

9 hours ago, JamboMarc said:

Need to get them in our end for the semi final!

I 2nd that,depends on whether there's a big game down south on the same day tho..but worth a try.

HeartsInMyBlood

Is it ok to say the vlog was 'alright' -  it was good but not amazing. The upside of course is that is refreshing to see some stuff from darn sarf that is unusually balanced about the Scottish game.

Ps they were at greyskull the following night. Had they been in the Hamilton end I might have been more in their favour

HeartsInMyBlood
On 04/03/2020 at 19:19, Gashauskis9 said:

Get these lads sorted with tickets for the semi.  They’re diamonds.

As long as they pay for the tickets tho.

That's all. I hate this blogger freeloader junky stiff. Make a video because you like something but just because half a million 7 year olds watch it doesn't equal free tickets surely.

7 minutes ago, HeartsInMyBlood said:

As long as they pay for the tickets tho.

That's all. I hate this blogger freeloader junky stiff. Make a video because you like something but just because half a million 7 year olds watch it doesn't equal free tickets surely.

:spoton:

Not really buying into the love in for these guys although I'm not hating on them either. Just so 'meh'. 

Aye it's good cos they were there when we beat Hibs and caught it on camera... But what content is actually that worthwhile or insightful?  

HeartsInMyBlood
20 minutes ago, Sarah O said:

Not really buying into the love in for these guys although I'm not hating on them either. Just so 'meh'. 

Aye it's good cos they were there when we beat Hibs and caught it on camera... But what content is actually that worthwhile or insightful?  

Spot on Sarah O

I couldn't have put it better myself

On 07/03/2020 at 20:46, Sarah O said:

It proves that even when Hearts are shite we can still beat Hibs therefore we dominate the city bragging rights & everyone who watches his blogs can see that 🤣

ArcticJambo

I'm in the 'Just another couple of Tourists' camp! Would much rather support that lad Aaron, who seems to be an actual Jambo. Not knocking their content, it's decent but the shout-outs for inviting them into our end for the s/f is a bit. :gfy:

gashauskis9
13 minutes ago, ArcticJambo said:

I'm in the 'Just another couple of Tourists' camp! Would much rather support that lad Aaron, who seems to be an actual Jambo. Not knocking their content, it's decent but the shout-outs for inviting them into our end for the s/f is a bit. :gfy:

They’ve been to more Hearts games than Gregg Wallace though 👍

ArcticJambo
2 minutes ago, Gashauskis9 said:

They’ve been to more Hearts games than Gregg Wallace though 👍

:lol: Aye, that's embarrassing. :greggy: