Thogden , you tube guys

really like this guy and his dad .... does a good job of reviewing matches... very likeable dad and son 

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alicante jambo

• Dallas Green

• redjambo

• millerjames398

Jambo, Goodbye

I liked his wee comparison at the end,  talking about the two sets of supporters. 

"Hearts fans are special"

:smugger:

Edited by Jambo, Goodbye

1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Great video.... But what a crap life they have eh.

👌🤪

Probs makes enough Bob to visit some big foreign games but fair play to them they seem to love the Scottish game

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Great video.... But what a crap life they have eh.

👌🤪

Thats what i was thinking. Travelling round europe tasting beer and watching football. Why would you want to do that 😉😉

grumpy rebus
8 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Everytime he shows up we perform. Get the two of them in the dug out!

Was just thinking that. We should get them season tickets 

Watched it again and favourite moment is big Dikamona picking up a Hearts scarf and trying to take in on the pitch but the ref wont let him.

That man loves HMFC.

Steve_Jersey_HMFC

Another great vlog by them. Can’t wait for Aaron’s later too (still a shame he can’t show goals though but thogden and others get away with it)

we should Have a whip round get Thogden and his dad tickets for the rest of the season, great luck charms for us 

alicante jambo
2 hours ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

Another great vlog by them. Can’t wait for Aaron’s later too (still a shame he can’t show goals though but thogden and others get away with it)

we should Have a whip round get Thogden and his dad tickets for the rest of the season, great luck charms for us 

Watched the wee mans vlog he has the goals on it mate. Wee stuart too got a vlog going also hibs fan shows goals from hibs end jambos roar is amazing place goes mental.

14 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

Watched the wee mans vlog he has the goals on it mate. Wee stuart too got a vlog going also hibs fan shows goals from hibs end jambos roar is amazing place goes mental.

can you post links for the Hibs end view of our goals mate?

alicante jambo
2 hours ago, mayfield said:

can you post links for the Hibs end view of our goals mate?

No sure how to mate . Go to the thread goals and ive quoted a poster the vlog is there.

Edited by alicante jambo

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
34 minutes ago, alicante jambo said:

that’s my morning taken care of, cheers mate.

Hope you’re good! here’s hoping Scotland play Spain again soon and the game is in Alicante. Great memories of the pre match shindig you organized! 

alicante jambo

that’s my morning taken care of, cheers mate.

Hope you’re good! here’s hoping Scotland play Spain again soon and the game is in Alicante. Great memories of the pre match shindig you organized! 

Haha some day and night that was. Me and my wee boy at that time had a brilliant time and met a lot of good people. Ive been in africa for the last couple of years no sure if and when i will go back to spain. Staying here in malawi till max december then to edinburgh for christmas and new year. So hopefully i can get to see a game. My daughter stays at murrayburn no too far from tynie i think? Anyway enjoy your morning youtube has a lot on offer this morning lol.

CornhillHearts
1 hour ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

25 minutes ago, Dallas Green said:

They hibs welts in the pub 😂

Listen Dallas, they are poor deluded souls. I think pitty is the word. 😎😂

In 6 days they've done live at games

1. Celtic v Copenhagen 

2. Watford v Liverpool

3. Belgrade derby

4. Hibs v Hearts 

2 hours ago, Jeff said:

Probs makes enough Bob to visit some big foreign games but fair play to them they seem to love the Scottish game

They did a few in Germany.  

12 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

In 6 days they've done live at games

1. Celtic v Copenhagen 

2. Watford v Liverpool

3. Belgrade derby

4. Hibs v Hearts 

I was wondering how they can afford to do that? 

What do they do for work or there again could be loaded anyway 

4 minutes ago, theshed said:

dont know, but they will get something from YouTube revenue 

alicante jambo
2 hours ago, KyleLafferty said:

YouTube Pays them, dunno how it works, get money from subscribers and possibly views.

They will get from you tube but no a lot. Depends on views and subscribers. Then its about the ads. They may also have a patreon account basically people will pay into their account a monthly fee maybe couple of quid  or 1 off payments. To get money from youtube though they will need a hell of a lot of viewers and subs.

I don't mind the Vlogs, shows some real passion in the stands.

Tell what I do love, it's the wee golden nuggets like his Watford Liverpool one and in the first few seconds he asks a wee Watford fan what the score will be "3-0 Watford"  hahaha, everybody laughs and ignores his 500/1 advice!

Loved the Fozzy on the fence impersonation from Bozanic.

I wonder if he consciously did that.

Im buying the photo.

2 hours ago, Dallas Green said:

They hibs welts in the pub 😂

I liked his sort of shock (they were bellends) reaction after being in the pub with them...

4 hours ago, E6 Inc said:

Great vid - really enjoy their stuff.

Think we're their Scottish team too.

Thogden seems to perfect the balance of a total neutral, but I think his Dad really has a soft spot for us. The 2 videos for the Rangers games, they went for a look around the shop and both times, he commented on how our shirts are among the nicest he's ever seen. Loves Edinburgh too.

millerjames398

Watched this last night, top effort, you could see he was more at home in Middletons, than the vermin dive bar he went in 1st😄🇱🇻

alicante jambo

247k subscribers. Get someone from the club to offer them comps when they are coming to tynie. Get them a tour round the stadium in return for doing a wee bit on FOH and a wee bit advertising of our strips,trackies and other gear from the shop. Its basically cheap way to advertise.

millerjames398
30 minutes ago, Dinger said:

dont know, but they will get something from YouTube revenue 

36 minutes ago, theshed said:

His dads a millionaire "entrepreneur" ,he missed a few games with his lad, going over to Sierra leone i think to help poor villages install water pipes, seems like a good guy.

They get paid via YouTube now and clubs give them free tickets etc. Still unreal commitment to the vlog and great content. So refreshing to hear someone from England not brain washed by the EPL. 

SpikeDudley

Why can he not show the goals but Thogden can? Just curious.

OmiyaHearts

That video was excellent. The young team looked like they had an absolute ball last night, good on them!

I really enjoyed watching the wee Hibs guys video from the home end. Everyone getting up to leave as Boz goal goes in is so satisfying. I was lapping up his torment as he gave score updates, I don't care how young he is, I hope his derby agony consumes him and he grows up bitter, hating everything about Hearts for ruining football for him.

alicante jambo
1 hour ago, SpikeDudley said:

Why can he not show the goals but Thogden can? Just curious.

Could be hes not been reported or the fact he has so many subscribers. Just my thought could be miles away though.