• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Suso Santana

• Morgan

• Bazzas right boot

N Lincs Jambo
7 minutes ago, Wham Bam Austin McCann said:

There was another good one on there, on about us being due a pumping and someone posted something similar to..

"Weve been due them a pumping for about 20 years pal, it aint gonna happen"

:yas:

Just took a sneaky wee look on the back of these posts and their fans have chucked the semi already! Glorious 😂

5 minutes ago, Sid said:

I was going to copy you but ducked out at half the odds. 

Still freaked out it happened but well chuffed 😁😁

Shooter McGavin
6 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Most of this thread reminds me why I am right to think a lot of our fans are ******s

We won, shut up HHGH

Governor Tarkin

14 minutes ago, Boab said:

Glorious !

Special mention to the young team at half time on the concourse !

Pantwetters need not apply !

😍

:pleasing:

8 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Most of this thread reminds me why I am right to think a lot of our fans are ******s

Aaaaaaaaand he's back in the room...

7 minutes ago, Fraggle said:

Oft, what was it their social media team jibed in with after the Boxing Day result, "noisy neighbours" was it!?

This is a bigger result than Sunday imo, surely to God that's things starting to turn and click into place now. Carry this momentum on and we're looking at getting ourselves well out of the merde, and possibly the BBC documentary being an extended Scottish Cup winners Blu-ray (ok, so being way over optimistic with that one).

Oh man what a shout. Can you imagine it, the ups and downs of the season with a cup win at the end of the documentary!!!!!

Just now, Governor Tarkin said:

:pleasing:

Aaaaaaaaand he's back in the room...

Tremendous, Gov !

No room for fearties now !

Youngsters were top class.

A bright future awaits !

7 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

The first 50% of this thread is a disgrace for supposed fans.

Supposed? Name the non fan fans. 

37 minutes ago, Badonde said:

If Naismith was injured then why would he be brought on 2-0 up.... highly doubt stendel would risk him since we were cruising

Sorry what I mean is the commentators were skating Stendel for not playing him only to then add that he wasn’t 100% fit...it didn’t fit their agenda that Stendel was leaving him out due to not being 100% but we’re highly critical of his selection and tactics. The irony is he got it spot on....I did like McCoist and Strachan being full of praise for Stendel at the end of the game...I just wish he didn’t have to be the butt of all jokes before they give him praise. It can’t be underestimated the job Stendel has to do so the praise for the performance should be highlighted much more....it’s also brilliant going into a semi with them knowing we own them once again 😂

3 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Oh man what a shout. Can you imagine it, the ups and downs of the season with a cup win at the end of the documentary!!!!!

Oscars...?

1 minute ago, salvo69 said:

Sorry what I mean is the commentators were skating Stendel for not playing him only to then add that he wasn’t 100% fit...it didn’t fit their agenda that Stendel was leaving him out due to not being 100% but we’re highly critical of his selection and tactics. The irony is he got it spot on....I did like McCoist and Strachan being full of praise for Stendel at the end of the game...I just wish he didn’t have to be the butt of all jokes before they give him praise. It can’t be underestimated the job Stendel has to do so the praise for the performance should be highlighted much more....it’s also brilliant going into a semi with them knowing we own them once again 😂

Ah right.  The lot of them on sport sound constantly have a dig at stendel.  They want him to fail.  Feck them all.  
we’ve got a diamond Daniel stendel!!

Shanks said no

As soon as I heard 51 coronavirus patients announced at 2pm I knew it was written in the sars

Just now, The Frenchman Returns said:

As soon as I heard 51 coronavirus patients announced at 2pm I knew it was written in the sars

:isee:

Watt-Zeefuik
3 minutes ago, Badonde said:

Anyone got videos of the goals or that? 

This one works in the US so it may not work in the UK.

Only one I've been able to see so far but :omfg:what a goal

3 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

This is Our Castle.

We now own two castles in the city and I’m not talking about the big one that you see when you pass Princes Street. FTH 🇱🇻🇩🇪 

Edited by Saughton Jambo

grumpyespana

Great result tonight and special praise to Daniel for changing his system to make us more solid at the back.

3fingersreid
Just now, Saughton Jambo said:

We now own two castles in the city and I’m not talking about the big one that’s you see when you pass Princes Street. FTH 🇱🇻🇩🇪 

I don’t care or know what it cost but that flag is class 😂😂😂🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪

Franksluckypants
11 hours ago, Franksluckypants said:

First time in a good while we had a defensive set up that looked (for the most part...) really solid. Clean sheets ain’t been easy to come by of late!

Would be leaving the Saturday finishing back 5 well alone for tonight’s selection! (He was as good as I’ve seen him but a wee reminder for Dikamona not to ball watch at set pieces).

Our attacking front 4/ 5 will be way too much for them to cope with and with a more solid base behind we are winning this by a couple. Mind you I ain’t greedy so any win will do thanks.

Had a good feeling about today. They were never up for the second balls/ 50:50’s.

Jambo Sudjar was triff!

Lesson in how to no nonsense defending, then leave it to the boys who can attack, and we’ve got plenty of them! Ask Stevie Naismith!

I missed the game tonight but watching the highlights Clare looks sooooo happy....he is the one running to the crowd at all the goals....it was clearly a confidence thing and just goes to show how much that impacts all walks in life....the fact He is only 23 has been lost on a few people as well

5 minutes ago, Ugly American said:

Cheers mate👍 Gets better every time you watch it 

1 minute ago, 3fingersreid said:

I don’t care or know what it cost but that flag is class 😂😂😂🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪

It costs nothing when you love our club Mr D. I’ve had it a few weeks now and was going to take it to Paisley. Anyway thought it would bring us luck tonight and it did. 

I pray we’ve turned a corner now. FTH 

🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🍺🍺🍺

56 minutes ago, Smithee said:

His interview was classy AF, couldn't be happy with how he well he's taken his opportunity as he feels bad for big John, but it's his job to be ready ❤️❤️❤️ 

Clevid is such a great guy! Great performance tonight and so pleased for him. What a wonderfuyl human being to be thinking of someone else while being named MoM

1 minute ago, Barack said:

The bend from the angle behind him...

:wow:

You'd be cheesing if you scored that in 5's, never mind a Derby.  

Thanks to the punter who put it on Twitter I’ve watched it 10 times. Will be watching it a few more tomorrow. Superb. 

3fingersreid
Just now, Saughton Jambo said:

It costs nothing when you love our club Mr D. I’ve had it a few weeks now and was going to take it to Paisley. Anyway thought it would bring us luck tonight and it did. 

I pray we’ve turned a corner now. FTH 

🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🇩🇪🇩🇪🇩🇪🍺🍺🍺

I think the players and fans are now as one , roll on Saturday and bring that flag Mr D  🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Just now, 3fingersreid said:

I think the players and fans are now as one , roll on Saturday and bring that flag Mr D  🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

It’ll need to go to the remaining fixtures for sure Mr D. It’ll be Hampden bound and I’d love DS to bring us the cup home. The jambos are in dreamland again 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

portobellojambo1

It has taken a little time, and needed a little adjustment (i.e. the balance between attacking but maintaining a strong back line) but Stendel's thoughts on the game are going to pay dividends for us. And it can only get better during the close season when he has time to decide on who he can bring in to make it work even better.

Now we just have to look to get a result at the weekend, and another in Paisley next Wednesday. Then a further point at Livingston and the woes of the past will start to drift away.

Tonight was a bit like watching a Burley team but in reverse. Whereas Burley prefered to destroy the opposition early on and then play the games out from there tonight we let them try to come at us 1st half without them having any success, and when they had ran out of ideas we rammed it right up them. A good night out all round.

Edited by portobellojambo1

Ted Hastings

That was a proper derby performance. Every single hearts player on the pitch wanted it more than their Hibs counterpart. Tactics were spot on, Damour or Bozanic were first to every second ball in the midfield and our pressing made them start misplacing their passes. Thought Clare was brilliant and the defence was absolutely solid. What a night. 

20 minutes ago, Ugly American said:

Being carried shoulder high by his team mates, nice to see. 

When I find myself in times of trouble
Daniel Stendel comes to me
Speaking words of wisdom, we scored 3!

46 minutes ago, Morgan said:

Watch Washington go on from here, sadj.

I hope so , hes a quality player

Sexton Hardcastle

That hibs home end display. They made out as if it was going to be spectacular. Few rolls of toilet roll launched from the top tier. Rotten

scott herbertson
30 minutes ago, Ugly American said:

Look where Hickey is as that goes in - and how many we have in and around the box - crazy difference to the Levein years

Just now, annushorribilis III said:

👍

It's just great to see our players smiling again.you can see the confidence growing.magic.