***Hibernian v Heart of Midlothian official matchday thread***

Finlay James

Geoff Kilpatrick
1 minute ago, annushorribilis III said:

The guy was a rock tonight but I thought Hickey was brilliant for such a young laddie in frenzied game like that. 

Agreed. Plus his through ball for Washington was exquisite.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Suso Santana

• Morgan

• Bazzas right boot

I honestly love Hearts so much. So happy to see Washington score as well. Defence in the last 10 minutes or so was questionable but the rest was spot on. FTH HHGH

Suso Santana
1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Thats funny I feel like a 40something on one too :D

Ha, i'll feel 40 years old in the morning but this smile is going to last weeks. 

1 minute ago, Riddley Walker said:

Haven't danced round my living room like that in ****ing years. Yaaassssss

Me too. Running over the couches like a mad man

TweedbankJambo

I'm so cheesing right now! 😀 my boss is a hobo and he said 3-0 hubz, I kept my mouth shut but tomorrow he's in trouble 😂 absolutely brilliant, I'm excited for our future, thanks Daniel 😀  

Big Slim Stylee
2 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Thats funny I feel like a 40something on one too :D

Im pushing 60 and on the cooncil 😀

2 minutes ago, Riddley Walker said:

Haven't danced round my living room like that in ****ing years. Yaaassssss

Hands in the air?

Me too!

annushorribilis III
1 minute ago, TheBigO said:

Clare for me. But Dika or Washington also up there

Yes, all great performers tonight. 

luckyBatistuta
13 minutes ago, Bozi said:

Who ever did this...thank you

😉

D3DAFF38-177E-4CF5-BF04-04AF9E24BD9A.gif

Edited by luckyBatistuta

:pleasing:

Statement from Hearts. We backed up a big win over Rangers with another big win away in the derby. Dikamona was, overall, superb. Washington was terrific throughout and was delighted he got a well earned goal. 

We do these clowns in the semi final, Hampden, Murrayfield...hell, we'll go back to their place and pump them again. 

Such an impressive performance. Controlled the majority of the game and scored some quality goals. 

Highly enjoyable evening :D

TweedbankJambo
1 minute ago, FWJ said:

Hands in the air?

Me too!

Me too! My dog was giving me funny looks 😂 

Batistuta87

Delighted for all three goalscorers - all very well deserved for the hard work they've put in. Hope they realise how much we appreciate it! 

Also can we get Bozanic signed up for another year? Deserves it on the back of these last 2 games alone - massive credit to him.

John Findlay
1 minute ago, James1874f said:

Stunning away performance manager takes the credit for this

weve got a got a diamond Daniel Stendel ♥️

Players take great credit too. Weighed them up first half, blew them away the second half. Scott Allan, never a sniff and should have been off for a second booking for his handball for the penalty.

McNulty, straight red for violent conduct, which a deliberate stamp on a player's back is. Ollie Bozanic. Take a bow son, what a pearler of a goal son. Connor Washington, icing on the cake. Superb one and all. Thank you Heart of Midlothian.

Hope i have a dream tonight that I'm having a threesome at the weekend with Liz Hurley and Anniston, just no tell the wife 😂😂

Screenshot_20200303-205641.png

Absolutely ****in outstanding performance. Please please keep it going, gonna enjoy tonight massively tho. 👏👏👏

N Lincs Jambo
3 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Has Rick posted yet?

or i8?? There will be a fair few absentees this evening. Ya fackin dancer, great performance and great result 👍

TweedbankJambo
3 minutes ago, Batistuta87 said:

Delighted for all three goalscorers - all very well deserved for the hard work they've put in. Hope they realise how much we appreciate it! 

Also can we get Bozanic signed up for another year? Deserves it on the back of these last 2 games alone - massive credit to him.

You're right!

The most pleasing thing for me is the players who have stepped up....Clare, Bozanic, Diakamona etc ...all these players were written off badly and attitudes questioned...so pleased for the team and the player. I hope the commentators can pick on someone else rather than Hearts constantly. I heard on the radio Stendel being questioned why he never started Naismith only for the same commentator to say it might be due to a slight knee injury 😩

All supporters other than glory hunters are passionate.

But there's just something about this club.

That was beautiful. 

If we can apply ourselves like the last 2 games for the rest of the season then there is no way we are going down. Huge improvements. Credit where it's due I've been so angry with this squad all season but it's been a good week. Let's kick on now.

Dallas Green
57 minutes ago, Bozi said:

🤣 such a lazy generalisation despite the obvious evidence that he has really worked hard this year 

:spoton:

Edited by Dallas Green

1 minute ago, Dallas Green said:

Washington so deserved that. He played well all game. Ran Hibs defenders into the ground.

Agree. Much needed goal and I'm glad there was no one to pass to as his confidence was shot so would have passed if that option was on. But I screamed at him just to shoot and he deserved the goal. 

1 minute ago, The Merse said:

Clevid Dikamona was an absolute hero out there tonight.

Superb defending.

So there is a player in him after all.

1 minute ago, Dallas Green said:

Washington so deserved that. He played well all game. Ran Hibs defenders into the ground.

Yup made that third with his workrate the whole the game....

The Internet

How come gregiesta and xavi allan didn't rip us apart after helping barcelona stick 5 past the mighty inverness caley? 

His critics were right, Stendel doesn't have a plan b, he's just got a plan win! Well done Heart of Midlothian!  I'm growing old and I don't think I'll ever get North of the border again, but if I could I'd like to have gone to Tynecastle.

2 minutes ago, salvo69 said:

The most pleasing thing for me is the players who have stepped up....Clare, Bozanic, Diakamona etc ...all these players were written off badly and attitudes questioned...so pleased for the team and the player. I hope the commentators can pick on someone else rather than Hearts constantly. I heard on the radio Stendel being questioned why he never started Naismith only for the same commentator to say it might be due to a slight knee injury 😩

Honestly just shows the difference a good manager can make. Buzzing for them all.

Holyrood_Hearts

Absolutely superb to a man tonight. Not a failure in Maroon.

Massive credit to Daniel Stendel for getting his starting line up & tactics spot on. Need to kick on for Saturday 

Just now, Mauricio Pinilla said:

How come gregiesta and xavi allan didn't rip us apart after helping barcelona stick 5 past the mighty inverness caley? 

You mean that team that got played off the park tonight? 😝

Just now, ROKERITE said:

His critics were right, Stendel doesn't have a plan b, he's just got a plan win! Well done Heart of Midlothian!  I'm growing old and I don't think I'll ever get North of the border again, but if I could I'd like to have gone to Tynecastle.

:wheelchair:

Dallas Green
1 minute ago, sadj said:

Yup made that third with his workrate the whole the game....

2 minutes ago, Maroonjam said:

Agree. Much needed goal and I'm glad there was no one to pass to as his confidence was shot so would have passed if that option was on. But I screamed at him just to shoot and he deserved the goal. 

100%

2 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

Stendel looked furious at the loss of the goal. That's the spirit!

Have to admit I was fuming myself, albeit for about 30 seconds.

Fantastic performance, outfought them all over the pitch and the reason why I was angry was because the performance merited a clean sheet. They scumbags didn't deserve a goal.

On to the next now, and in Stendel we trust!!

Come on the ****ing GORGIE!!!! 

rudi must stay
Just now, ROKERITE said:

His plan is work hard and play very good possession football. Our passing accuracy was excellent today, must have been 80%

His plan is perfect 👍

That was emotional.

This game was so important and every single player worked as hard as they could. 

They wanted it so badly. That attitude will see us ok short term. Long term I'm really excited.

Thank you Daniel Stendel. 

Pride well and truly restored. 

Unknown user
5 minutes ago, The Merse said:

Clevid Dikamona was an absolute hero out there tonight.

Superb defending.

His interview was classy AF, couldn't be happy with how he well he's taken his opportunity as he feels bad for big John, but it's his job to be ready ❤️❤️❤️