What starting 11 as it stands

west lothian loyal

west lothian loyal

Given that we don't make any signings before the season starts what do you guys think would be our best starting eleven if they were all fit n rairing to go.

H.M.F.C FOREVER

Guest JamboRobbo

Kurskis

neilson Zalkueless Karapidas Goncalves

Miko Ivaskivicius Ksanivicius Chesney

Nade Elliot

I can hardly contain my excitement.

We_are_the_Hearts

Banks

Me-Berra-McGowan-Wallace

Cesny-Jonsson-Kingston-Driver

Nade-Glen

Subs: Basso-Goncalves-Rapnik-Aguair-Palazuelos-Beslija-Miko

brellierlegend

Basso

Neilson-Karipidis-Berra-Goncalves

Beslija-Kingston-Ruben-Driver

-------Glen--Nade------

Whilst I think we have some good players there are clearly other problems affecting performance that need sorted. Discipline being one!

Tynecastle Valhalla

banks

karipidis mcgowan berra wallace

beslija aguiar ruben screpis

kingston

nade

Gigolo-Aunt

Banks

Neilson

Wallace

Berra

Karapidis

Miko

Kingston

Ruben

Driver

Nade

Glen

Some of the above IMO will be away come the start of the seaoson, but you never know.

rossthejambo

basso

neilson

wallace

berra

karypidis

beslija

driver

aguiar

palazuelos

kingston

glen

only reason im putting miko in behind glen is because the other strikers are absolute garbage and i reckon miko could do a not bad role in there.

that being said, we need at least 3 new strikers and 2 new full backs and a goalie....oh and a manager wouldn't be a bad idea either.

chances of any of those happening do however seem slim

EDIT: completely forgot about bruno. have kingston in behind glen instead. i think about 5 of those players will have left come august 9th unfortunately

hearts_crazy
Basso

-------Glen--Nade------

Whilst I think we have some good players there are clearly other problems affecting performance that need sorted. Discipline being one!

Swap Basso for Banks and Ruben for Aguiar and you may just be onto something there.

You're right about the players mind. Despite assurances from many on here how utterly gash our team is throughout the truth is that the players listed above are good enough to be challenging near the top of the SPL. The problem being that they need guidance, we need a Manger or at the very least a Coach that knows what the feck he is doing and has a winning mentality and the ability to fire the players up (the opposite to Shaggy then).

Given the correct guidance I am confident Hearts can get back up where they belong.

Nelly Terraces

Cheers for posting the names of these deadbeats fellas. Just another wee reminder why I stuck 20quid on Hearts to go down this season (40/1 on Skybet if yer interested, great way to recoup that wasted season ticket dosh, and have enough left over for a good p*sh up afters).

hearts_crazy
Cheers for posting the names of these deadbeats fellas. Just another wee reminder why I stuck 20quid on Hearts to go down this season (40/1 on Skybet if yer interested, great way to recoup that wasted season ticket dosh, and have enough left over for a good p*sh up afters).

Strange to call yourself a Jambo given how much you hate the team.

We_are_the_Hearts
Glen's back in the 19s and been told he'll stay there this season :sad:

Who told you that? If true, then why would you tell a youngster that before a ball is kicked? What motivation does he have now? We are a shambles...................we need to get rid of this Russian cant ASAP:107years:

The Old Tolbooth

Banks

Thomson

Berra

Karapidis

Wallace

Chesney

Kingston

Bruno

Ruben

Driver

Glen

I had to go 4-5-1 because Gary Glen is the only bloody striker of any note that we currently have ffs!

Who told you that? If true, then why would you tell a youngster that before a ball is kicked? What motivation does he have now? We are a shambles...................we need to get rid of this Russian cant ASAP:107years:

His Mum works with my Dad. He was told this after the last game of the season. He reported for training a couple of days before the rest of the squad along with the other 19s.

el_jambo74

Banks

Neilson Berra Karipidis Wallace

Ruben Jonsson Aguiar

Kingston Nade Driver

Subs

McDonald

Zaliukas

Goncalves

Beslija

Stewart

Glen

Mole

Malcolm Tucker

Banks

Neilson/Thomson/Brown?

Berra

Karipidis

Wallace

Bes/Miko

Kingston

Jones?

Driver

Nade

Glen (hopefully)

Basso

Kingston Karipidis Berra Wallace

Mikoliunas Aguiar Palazuelos Driver

Nade Glen

(or could have glen playing further back as an attacking midfielder in a 4-5-1)

Subs: Banks, Neilson, McGowan, Cesnauskis, Jonsson, Beslija, Mole/Robinson

bighalders

You need 11 professional footballers in the squad to make list of your 1st eleven, I can only count 3 or 4 at Hearts so can't make a 1st eleven

heartsfc_fan
Banks

Neilson Berra Karipidis Wallace

Ruben Jonsson Aguiar

Kingston Nade Driver

Subs

McDonald

Zaliukas

Goncalves

Beslija

Stewart

Glen

Mole

That's quite a good team with the formation :cool:

We should wait until the transfer window is closed because if any half decent bids come in for Driver, Berra or Kingston they'll all be gone :sad:

---------------Basso---------------

-----------------------------------

-Neilson---Berra---Karipidis---Wallace-

------------------------------------

-Beslija---Kingston---Palazuelos---Driver-

-------------------------------------

------------Nade---Glen--------------

Subs

Makela

Bruno

Stewart

Jonnson

Chesney

Copil

Banks

WE NEED NEW PLAYERS

CornhillHearts

"Glen's back in the 19s and been told he'll stay there this season "

No reason not to believe you but will be disappointed if thats the case, source?.

rossthejambo
His Mum works with my Dad. He was told this after the last game of the season. He reported for training a couple of days before the rest of the squad along with the other 19s.

maybe i'm being blind here but i think this could be to try and keep the lad's feet on the ground.

out of the strikers we've got he's probably the best but that just shows how bad we are at the moment.

not that im criticising glen because i think he's a great player and can only get better but to have him as our main striker next season would be shocking and would put unneccessary pressure on the boy.

having him training with the u19's will probably help with his development. more than if he was training with some of the wastes of space that we have atm

ScottishSandstorm

Banks

Neilson,Berra,Karipidis,Wallace

Kingston,Palazuelos,Agiuar,Driver

Nade,Mole

Bench: MacDonald, Zaliukas, Goncalves, Jonsson, Miko, Chesney, Glen

Charlie-Brown

Gary Glen is an 18 year old kid and it's right that he should be grouped and have the same duties as the other youths, Bowman, MacKay & Robertson all kept on their apprentice duties even though they were 1st team regulars - Glen will be the same and it will help keep his feet on the ground, I'm sure he will still get to train & play in some first team games.

Captain Lithuania

Banks

Wallace Berra Zaliukas Neilson

Miko Kingston Jonsson Chesny

Glen Driver

Captain Lithuania
do you think we'll win the league? :rolleyes:

I don't think that.. But I think ur an optimist.

Guest jambomickey

banks nielsen berra karipidis wallace jonsson palazuelos kingston driver glen makela

maroonlegions

well looking at some possible starting 11s but whatever way you look at it , we are fecked.:rolleyes:

. Banks

Robbie Karapidis Berra Wallace

. Palazuelos Jonsson

. Miko Kingston Driver

. Nade (if he looks fit & interested)

OR

McDonald

Thomson Zaliukas McGowan Rapnik

Bez Stewart Screpis Chesny

Mole Glen

two teams that might be able to compete in the SPL, especially the first one if we had someone who could teach the attacking midfielders how to interchange and act as a second forward, however that would need a manager so it will probably never happen.

If these players are still at the club at the start of the season I'd say a rightback and an out & out goalscorer should be number 1 priorities. why Velika was allowed to leave I'll never know.

LiamWallace
Basso

-------Glen--Nade------

If Nade got fit that looks a awesome team to me.

walton1983
Swap Basso for Banks and Ruben for Aguiar and you may just be onto something there.

You're right about the players mind. Despite assurances from many on here how utterly gash our team is throughout the truth is that the players listed above are good enough to be challenging near the top of the SPL. The problem being that they need guidance, we need a Manger or at the very least a Coach that knows what the feck he is doing and has a winning mentality and the ability to fire the players up (the opposite to Shaggy then).

Given the correct guidance I am confident Hearts can get back up where they belong.

There are questions against nearly all these players and I don't think a high league position is `possible with the squad Hearts currently have.

McDonald

Neilson

Berra

Karapidis

Wallace

Kingston

Ruben

Johnson

Driver

Glen

Miko

Subs not used:

Banks

Stewart

Chesney

Bruno

Copil

Mole

Thomson

Rapnik

McGowan

Branny

Has Nade paid some of you? He's a big lazy oaf from what I've seen, would bite Crystal Palaces hand off if they want him! Miko would do a better job up front.

I'm all for not signing anybody and giving kids a chance - after all, if mad Vlad buggers off like some hope and takes his chequebook with him, that's where'd we'd be. So let's show willing.

I also think a big home support going into the season with realistic expectations are more likely to get behind young players.

Thomson, Mole, McGowan, Rapnik, Copil, Branny all to come in and do a job.

Relegation talk before a ball is kicked is futile. I can see us struggling to get out of the bottom six, but I can't see relegation no matter how inconsistent we are. There's some very good players in there.

New Kaunas goalie

Neilson

New Kaunas Defender

Wallace

Berra Maybe if hes still here

Kingston " " "

Jonsson

Palazuelos

New Kaunas midfielder player

New Kaunas Forward

New Kaunas Forward

Subs whoever

Libertonian_II
Banks

Neilson

Wallace

Berra

Karapidis

Miko

Kingston

Ruben

Driver

Nade

Glen

Some of the above IMO will be away come the start of the seaoson, but you never know.

That's what I'd play, exception being Aguair for Ruben

basso

neilson(although think we need to consider someone else for rite back)

karipidis

berra

wallace

beslija(needs to play to get him sold)

ruben

eggert/stewart(cant decide)

driver

kingston(think he would do well between the mid and nade if he was given a free rain to run at teams)

nade

sort of a 4-4-1-1. given the players we have at the moment but of course i think their will be 2-3 extra faces. and probably sell the captain an hour before kickoff on first game of the season.

Banks (GK)

Basso (RB) he's better than Neilson

Berra (DC)

Karra-p (DC)

Wallace (LB)

Kingston (RM)

Aguire (MC)

Stewart (AMC)

Driver (LM)

Ksnevicuis (F)

Glen (ST) fingers crossed he builds on his potential

That's actually a no bad eleven. Maybe I should've renewed after-all...

Bunny Munro

Basso

Neilson

Karapidis

Berra

Wallace

Miko

Kingston

Palazeulos

Driver

Makela

Mole

inside right

McDonald

Neilson Sives Berra Rapnik

Beslija Jonnson McGowan Driver

Kingston

Glen

If Berra stays Sives has to be choice beside him, at Robbies testimonial they showed that they have a fantastic understanding of each other. Bes needs chance to show what he can do, McGowan is a box to box player and give Kingston a free role.

Archived