Who didn't renew?

Dave 1974

Renew?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Renew?

chester copperpot

I haven?t yet. A big emphasis on the yet.

Might just do all the away games next year, although really planned to attend all games next season.

I?m not a real fan though :sad:

I didnt

Although I have moved away from Edinburgh I am back monthly and had planned at the turn of the year to buy a season ticket and make sure I was back for a home game each month. I'd have got the ticket to keep my seat, and in the knowledge that if the season turned out well I'd be able to make special visits for extra important games. My old stand season ticket was cheap as chips anyway

Anyway, my last appearance at Tynie was the 63rd minute against Rangers when Zaliukus was brought on when we were 3-0 down. I didnt move away until the end of the season.

Now I wont even check the fixture list when I come back. I wont be going. Much more important people to spend time with when I am back home (maybe that should have been the case anyway!!)

I did not.

I don't take any great joy from it, but as i've said before, i refuse to put cash into VR's pocket anymore until he proves he can actually run this football club.

So did you, or did you not?

Used the money to book a second holiday instead, still be going to games though

Peter Olivers Army
Never renewed and won't get one unless a British manager is appointed full control and some positive signings are made. To cut a long story short won't be at any home games next season.

Not wishing to be pedantic but if a "good" non-British manager was employed, would you still be unhappy?

I'm not renewing myself but am renewing my sons ticket. Partly due to money but a part of me is sick of coming along to an, understandably, hateful Tynecastle these days

I will pick and choose my games next season. It hurts me to feel this way.

weegie jambo

hav'nt renewed yet, still looking for a reason to do so but fear theres not going to be any good news. I'll be gutted as my friends travel across the M8 and I'll miss the crack but Im totally torn between supporting my team and not giving that eejit my money.

I did, and I'm still glad that I did too. It broke my heart when I thought I might not be able to do it and that was enough for me. I don't know what the answer is, but I know that for me, it's not about season tickets.

It`s sad when i`m looking for a reason to get one(an ST), because just following Hearts should and has always been enough for me.

But personally, i think i`ve conditoned myself off the idea the longer i`ve held back.

It`ll be the first time in 10 years but i`m not the only long termer not getting one.

I genuinely think the time has came for most Hearts fans to make a stance. What`s it they say? sometimes you`ve got to be cruel to be kind to make something better.

:(

Did renew, always have always will.

I worry about boycotting Hearts material.

How would you feel if Vlad made Hearts employees redundant.

I for one would not like that.

I do appreciate where everyone is coming from by not buying ie not wanting to give him money.

I do dread this season coming up though.

The pubs around Gorgie wil be busy as per last season.

No chance no st, no merchandise nothing. will use the money for enjoyment, 3 days at cheltenham in march 2 days aintree in april for the grand national.

stawberry2

didn`t renew cause we couldn`t afford too, bit glad the now with whats happening or not but come that day at 3 i`ll be crying that i`m not there in my seat, might try find a seat somewhere else if no my spirt and my mans will be there, oh by the way we no glory hunters been to hell and back with hearts, this is the first time in 5 years no season ticket :sad: tickets bought for games before we could afford season tickets, hardly missed a match

Guest jambomickey

i got mine and always will! as i've said many times before i support hearts fc and always will but i don't and never will support the regime

HMFC-chris

Renewed along with my son as usual - couldn't imagine the wife thinking she had control of me on a Saturday - or any other day I have off - BUT as it stands I am convincing myself more and more that attending home games will be a thing of the past. My son will continue to attend - thats him - I sadly remember only to well the really bad days of the late seventies - but back then the players might not have been to good but they were Hearts players (not some showcase numpties from a secound rate country on loan) and played there hearts out for the club - and the fans even although they were nowhere near good enough to be in the top league - Oh for a Willie Ormand now!!!!!

Guest jambomickey
didn`t renew cause we couldn`t afford too, bit glad the now with whats happening or not but come that day at 3 i`ll be crying that i`m not there in my seat, might try find a seat somewhere else if no my spirt and my mans will be there, oh by the way we no glory hunters been to hell and back with hearts, this is the first time in 5 years no season ticket :sad: tickets bought for games before we could afford season tickets, hardly missed a match

did you ever go on the mayfield and gorebridge supporters bus?

My Dad and I have been season ticket holders since 1996, however neither of us have renewed this season. Reason? We do not want to be seen to be condoning the continued abuse of our club by the Romanov regime.

If Romanov wants to win our custom back, he has to start treating the fans, the club and it's staff with dignity and respect.

virgilhiltz
My Dad and I have been season ticket holders since 1996, however neither of us have renewed this season. Reason? We do not want to be seen to be condoning the continued abuse of our club by the Romanov regime.

If Romanov wants to win our custom back, he has to start treating the fans, the club and it's staff with dignity and respect.

Correct.

Cannot believe that so many have renewed .

What was wrong with keeping money in pocket and going walk up?.....

Fecking astounded that so many have given this madman their backing.

Correct.

Cannot believe that so many have renewed .

What was wrong with keeping money in pocket and going walk up?.....

Fecking astounded that so many have given this madman their backing.

Well for a start if your planning on going to the games & paying game by game then you are giving him more money than getting a ST. I did renew x2 but 1 is a concession (?210) & only renewed on last day before prices went up. I was not 100% sure at time of getting STs i was doing the right thing. But i must reiterate as many people have already wrote. I did NOT buy the ST as endorsment of the way the club has run. I will not be buying anything inside or outside the ground (that includes the new strips), won't be going to Hull game & will have sponsors name taped up on my top (as i have done since we drew 1st game against Gretna at home). I understand the money & work problems people have with not renewing as i have been there myself. But the only way to get any message to the hearts board is inside the ground. Like i said i did not take the descion to renew lightly & was not because i like him or how he conducts himself via my/our club!

P.S.This is not a dig at anyone who did not renew as a protest. We all have to decide what we think is best & not renewing your ST to seem to be in support of him is fair enough. Don't judge the poelpe who decided to renew as a statement of support of him

I haven?t yet. A big emphasis on the yet.

Might just do all the away games next year, although really planned to attend all games next season.

I?m not a real fan though :sad:

Resist it Andy.

PAy at the gate for select games. Even sit in the boozer on matchday if you have to near the ground, but try and resist giving this lunatic your hard earned.

The away games is a good option and one that i'll be doing as well.

chester copperpot
Resist it Andy.

PAy at the gate for select games. Even sit in the boozer on matchday if you have to near the ground, but try and resist giving this lunatic your hard earned.

The away games is a good option and one that i'll be doing as well.

Its been made a bit easier by the fact that my mate who I?ve been going for over 10 years with has decided he?s had enough. There?s still something inside me wanting to though. I promised myself that I?d be a ST holder for life once I packed in Basketball, however never thought we?d have a madman like Romanov in charge.

Decisions decisions.

Its been made a bit easier by the fact that my mate who I?ve been going for over 10 years with has decided he?s had enough. There?s still something inside me wanting to though. I promised myself that I?d be a ST holder for life once I packed in Basketball, however never thought we?d have a madman like Romanov in charge.

Decisions decisions.

It's not as if you won't ever have one again. I know i will someday!

I have come to accept the fact that i'm not going to be taking my seat once again in the Wheatfield section E. Bang on the halfway line. Perfect seat and view! But.......... it has to be done. I couldn't forgive myself if we have another diabolical season at the hands of the regime and i had help fund it through renewal. :sad:

chester copperpot

I have come to accept the fact that i'm not going to be taking my seat once again in the Wheatfield section E. Bang on the halfway line. Perfect seat and view! But.......... it has to be done. I couldn't forgive myself if we have another diabolical season at the hands of the regime and i had help fund it through renewal. :sad:

I know mate, I know. Never ever envisaged myself not renewing my ST once I was working in a job and stopped playing sports.

We_are_the_Hearts

Don't worry mate, Section E will be the fruit section of Tesco soon unless the next batch of Kaunas imports are world beaters:confused:

I have renewed but swapped seats so saved half the money. Not really a protest just that I had to buy it this time around so wanted to save money.

Even if I knew this was going to happen I would have still renewed just because there is not many things better than going to Tynecastle on a Saturday.

But then again I am a muppet.

I can see definetly see where folk are coming from not renewing but what I would say just go to all the away games instead. More expensive but you ain't giving money to Vlad.

I did not.

I don't take any great joy from it, but as i've said before, i refuse to put cash into VR's pocket anymore until he proves he can actually run this football club.

So did you, or did you not?

Agree 100% with that. I didn't renew either.

Archived