Who didn't renew?

Dave 1974

Renew?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Renew?

I did not.

I don't take any great joy from it, but as i've said before, i refuse to put cash into VR's pocket anymore until he proves he can actually run this football club.

So did you, or did you not?

200milesfromgorgie

i didn't but that was due to money. However if we looked like getting a decent guy in charge and decent players i would off looked at getting the money from somewhere.

jambovambo

Didn't for the second season in a row and won't until that @rse wises up or ships out.

The Old Tolbooth
I did not.

I don't take any great joy from it, but as i've said before, i refuse to put cash into VR's pocket anymore until he proves he can actually run this football club.

So did you, or did you not?

I'm in the same boat as you mate, I didn't renew because it's my own little way of a protest by not giving him 400 more reasons to shaft me for another season.

There's a squad of us who are not renewing for the first time in years, but will prob do selected home games and are going to try and do more away matches, so the support for the "team" will still be there, but not for the arsehole in charge of it.

I would desperately love to be given a reason to renew however.

Never renewed and won't get one unless a British manager is appointed full control and some positive signings are made. To cut a long story short won't be at any home games next season.

Dunk-Section G

I renewed, probably always will.

Does not mean that I am not against what is going on (or lack of what is going on).

Just cant imagine not having it.

I fully expect the poll to lean heavily in favour of YES.

I would be astonished if it didn't, but the point is that a couple of years ago i doubt you would have had any hits on the NO option.

Never renewed and won't get one unless a British manager is appointed full control and some positive signings are made. To cut a long story short won't be at any home games next season.

Why did you vote yes then? :o

I renewed.

However... Regardless of the opinion of some folk on here.... my renewal is NOT a sign of support for the current regime. I'm as distraught as the next man with the way things are going.

Cat Stevens

I didn't renew. Mostly because I changed jobs and am now working every 2nd Saturday now though. I had originally planned to renew despite this but have become increasingly fed up at the goings on so felt the ?400 would be better spent elsewhere.

I truly hope the pressdogs ( no offence Borthers) pick up this poll and exaggerate it all over their rags in the next few days.

Point being that Romanov needs to know that even this little pocket of Hearts supporters on KB are now completely disillusioned with his management of the club.

Having it printed in the press for him to read that Hearts supporters are no longer paying for his ineptitude.

Craigieboy

I renewed simply because I like my wife to know that when it's matchday, then I'll not be 'indoors'.

I figured that I would end up going to most of the games anyway as a pay per view customer.

I do wish that I hadn't now.

Renewing doesn't negate the possibility of me becoming heavily involved in the resitance movement which is in the offing.

I will make a stand against the Bollockovs somehow.

I've not got one as I am moving abroad later this year. My old man though has got his for the 30th year running, he lives in Manchester and has done for the last 12 years. He's crazy but hell of a loyal to the JT's.

I've not got one as I am moving abroad later this year. My old man though has got his for the 30th year running, he lives in Manchester and has done for the last 12 years. He's crazy but hell of a loyal to the JT's.

We're all loyal to Hearts FC, just not the regime.

Guest Dipped Flake
Why did you vote yes then? :o

The title of the thread is who DIDN'T renew so for those who didn't renew the answer is YES. I presumed that it was back to front though and answered yes as I did renew.

the above is probably a load of ****.:)

The title of the thread is who DIDN'T renew so for those who didn't renew the answer is YES. I presumed that it was back to front though and answered yes as I did renew.

the above is probably a load of ****.:)

LOL. I see your point! Oops. You get the drift though. ;)

Say What Again

4 of us didn't renew though myself and another may have dependant on a manger being appointed, but now now.

We planned to attend selected home games but the way it's going, I'm not sure that will even happen now.

Drew Busby !

We're currently a block of 4 non-renewals in Section N.

As recently as 3 weeks ago though we were still debating yay or nay. Certainly no hurry as approximately 3.5 to 4K are still going begging if the figures are right.

The biggest crime is that 2 of the 4 are (were ?) the next generation of supporters. It was torture for them last season, bored freekin' senseless ... and to my pals horror, his wee laddie has been pestering him for a smellick top (peer pressure at a poncy school).

FFS Romanov, what the feck are you playing at ??? :mad:

Colonel Kurtz

The other alternative is down grading your tickets due to the dross on offer.

We have gone from 10 tickets in the Willie bauld to 6 btickets in the old stand,loss to the club circa ?7k.

We will go to the corporate at an away match,another loss to the club with the money saved

Maroon 1874

My son has but me and my wife have not and will not until Vlad lets the club be run how its supposed to

Tasavallan

Last season I waited until the ST deadline to see if any of VR's supposed promises actually materialised before deciding. We got smoke and mirrors; Nothing came, so no STs for family Tas.

I started last season watching games on a walk-up basis but that lasted up till about Christmas after which I just stopped going. Which I suspect is what happens when you do not have an ST and the team is playing guff.

Same thing this season. I gave VR the benefit of the doubt and waited for some good news. I'm still waiting. So no STs for family Tas.

Do I miss not watching Hearts? At first yes, but I have two sons that play youth football (one on a Saturday afternoon). I now get more involved with them, so thank you Vlad for that.

I Didn't, I did'nt renew last season either...I have had misgivings about Romanov for a while, The Dunfermline game when Burley was sacked to be exact!!

The man is a little scrote, Tyrant, Ego Maniac Fudmonkey...We're F***** as long as he's there,IMO!! :mad:

I didn't but I'm not ruling out renewing before the start of the season...

However at the moment I have no intention to until we have some sort of stability, a semi-decent manager and the players want to play for Hearts, to me it says it all when players like Clum can't wait to leave!

Guest casper

I didn't renew along with the 2 people I sat beside.

Hopefully our actions will spur romanov into changing things.

rememberwilliegibson

Last season I waited until the ST deadline to see if any of VR's supposed promises actually materialised before deciding. We got smoke and mirrors; Nothing came, so no STs for family Tas.

I started last season watching games on a walk-up basis but that lasted up till about Christmas after which I just stopped going. Which I suspect is what happens when you do not have an ST and the team is playing guff.

Same thing this season. I gave VR the benefit of the doubt and waited for some good news. I'm still waiting. So no STs for family Tas.

Do I miss not watching Hearts? At first yes, but I have two sons that play youth football (one on a Saturday afternoon). I now get more involved with them, so thank you Vlad for that.

at least there is some good coming out of this madness and i too will be more involved with my laddie's team. I look forward to the day when Hearts is free of the russian **** but until then i will make other arrangements on a saturday

bighalders

See I was against Vlad right from day one, so I have 3 years of frustration knowing he was destroying Hearts on a daily basis. The sacking of Burley way back in October 2005 proved I was right that Vlad was very bad news for Hearts. This frustration has meant that this season coming I will not be a season ticket holder. Considering I watched Hearts fail to gain promotion from Division 1 in the past this shows how disillusioned I have been with the terrible running of Hearts since Vald took over. Eddie Thomson and John Yorkston are wise business men therefore they didn't touch Vlad, we had idiots at the helm, namely Deans Foulkes etc therefore they helped the destruction of Hearts

Have not renewed and won't until the managerial setup is resolved to my satisfaction. If it isn't then I will pick and choose both my home and away matches and take advantage of going to some EPL matches. I will also take part in any protests against the regime which is killing our club in the hope that things will change and I will once again want to renew next season.

I renewed.

I respect the choice of people who didn't renew and can understand their reasons for it. I didn't renew "because I support the current regime", but because I couldn't really imagine not renewing.

scottish_chicP
I didn't but I'm not ruling out renewing before the start of the season...

However at the moment I have no intention to until we have some sort of stability, a semi-decent manager and the players want to play for Hearts, to me it says it all when players like Clum can't wait to leave!

Exactly how I feel.

Not yet.

But put it this way. I'll be gutted if I'm at the Motherwell game not sitting in my usual seat with a season ticket. The ball is Romanov's court.

I hope I am.

I take my hat off to each and every one of you who have stayed strong and not renewed. I said I wouldn't until we had a manager. But I caved. Regret it now.

What he said x 2 tickets. Will be delighted to if we get someone in place.

I renewed but I am not quite sure why (desperate, blind hope maybe).

Despite living about 8 minutes walk from Tynecastle, my season ticket went unused for most of the 2nd half of the season. I couldn't give my ticket away.

I want to be there for team as I will always be a Jambo but I can't bear to watch this once proud club continuing further down the road to becoming a ridiculous laughing stock.

I think the day I renewed I was hoping that by the time the new season came around I'd have missed it so much that I would be gagging to go back, but I am already dreading it. I do miss the pre and post match drinks with the boys though, so be good to get back into that.

The sad thing is, despite being a season ticket holder for almost 25 years (I started young...), I can see how easy it would be to lose it alogether - it's not as difficult as you may think. I went from refreshing results on my phone every 2 minutes to 'maybe' remembering to check to the score at full time. Very sad indeed. I've been there through worse teams, it's not the results that are driving me away, it's the loss of everything that was different and great about a Hearts fan - pride, the bond between the team and the fans. Maybe as part of the modern game it's inevitable that these things will change, but Vlad has taken all the 'romance' away from being a Jambo. And the sad thing is he could still make it good (it would involve a personality transplant or some some serious hypnotherapy on him, but the will is still there for him to make Hearts a success and take on the old firm). Arghhh, it's so frustrating.

Phew, rant over - needed to express that for a while now :P

heartsfc_fan

I didn't renew (for the first time in 7 years)

2 reasons:

I'm not prepared to part with my money when we have NO manager.

I said to myself last season, if we come in the bottom 6 I won't be rushing in to getting another ticket. :mad:

winston churchill

i did.

i managed to hang on until last monday and took the ?30 hit, but had a rush of blood and steamed in.

Yes.

With MM being courted, CO being appointed to MD( ? ) , Vlad keeping a low profile and not annoying the SFA beaks and with the added bonus of a few bit-part Kaunas guys being sent home FOR GOOD ..........it really looked like Jan 1 was being delivered on :confused:

However it looks like myself and many others have been duped

..........although, given the above, I certainly don't think I can really be accused of being a dafty or, as some appear to ENJOY preaching endlessly, of "giving Vlad the green light to shaft us for another COUPLE of years"

It wont happen again though I promise you. Yeh yeh, I hear you say ........it'll be the same this time next year - you'll give him just one more chance ?

Nope. The Saturday experience has been poor for some time now but I worried that if I didn't renew, then it might be the beginning of the end for my traditional match day experience. However another year of such poor fare and I honestly think we'd have to be daft to want to maintain it anyway ?

I didnt renew, for 2nd season in a row. Didnt renew last season due to work commitments, but I probably would have got one if work hadn't been a factor.

This time though is due to the total shambles that is being made of our club and, by not investing in a season ticket I am not supporting the current regime in its current state.

Walter Kidd

I didn't for my two and won't until Romafud starts playing ball with his customers.

Cok that he is.

tommythejambo

I always knew I couldn't afford it this season, but even if I could I wouldn't.

brightonsjambo

I did not. I remember contemplating not renewing before the start of last season and left it till the last minute to do so. That was on the basis that I loved Hearts, but didn't trust Mad V. He was on his last chance then. I know of 4 others, out of our group of 6 in the Gorgie stand, who have not renewed. I've gone past the stages of anger and frustration with this idiot and now I just despair as each depressing day passes.

jambohhearts2006

Me and the mrs both renewed. I just cant imagine a saturday not going to tynie or to an away game. Im totally gutted and emabarressed by whats going on but i am there to supprt hearts but not that idiot. A

I can totally understand why people are refusing to renew and its really sad as there have been long life jambos who have been going for decades being torn apart by Vlad and not renewing.

And also i never piad for mine this year ... the mrs dad did ha ha.

I know it's small beer compared to players wages, but that's over 25k worth of business not sitting in club's accounts from posters on this thread alone.

Surely somebody at the club must be concerned.

I even wonder if they are currently on 9,000 renewals.

The Mighty Thor

For the second season running no ST's for me and the wee man. we did a lot of games walk-up last season up until 19th Jan - Hibs game. That was my last. There won't be many home games i'll bust a gut to see this season coming either.

There will be no ST's again until Romanov and all his cohorts feck off.

Similar to Tasavallan i have the pleasure of youth football to fill my weekends now.

jambovambo

And before someone says "you actually give Vlad more money by paying week to week ...", I'll say again ... I've worked it out and it's well into around April time before you actually have done so ... a season ticket isn't such a great discount, and that is a tasty long time for him to wait for his money.

That's if you go every game.

Serves him right.

Archived