Unjust decisions against us ...

rudeskaboyuk

13 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

There is 100% some sort of agenda. I get the impression that most referees hate us, especially Madden, Beaton and Maclean in recent years.  Even in the game we won against Rangers recently that ***** was on one. Absolutely mental performance, may as well have wore a blue strip that day. 

And your referee for Saturday’s vital for The Rangers SC QF tie is...Steven McLean. Was absolutely guaranteed to be one of the three bears mentioned.

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Alex McLeish not getting sent off for hauling back JC in 1986 and the Andy Davis ones were the worst for me. Davis decision is the clearest case of outright cheating I've seen in a Hearts game. 

However, the red card and pen in 2012 final were crazy. Cannot even imagine how aggrieved I'd still feel if that was at the other end. 

32 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

Alex McLeish not getting sent off for hauling back JC in 1986 and the Andy Davis ones were the worst for me. Davis decision is the clearest case of outright cheating I've seen in a Hearts game. 

However, the red card and pen in 2012 final were crazy. Cannot even imagine how aggrieved I'd still feel if that was at the other end. 

Why the red card , pen was a was it in or out question. The red was a stick on though

Just now, sadj said:

Why the red card , pen was a was it in or out question. The red was a stick on though

Course it was. Kujabi was already on a yellow. Absolute stick on second booking.

7 hours ago, TypoonJambo said:

Ive watched that again and again and its probably the most blatant penalty ever. As has been mentioned before, the ref was a Jambo. He worked in Ferrantis Crewe Toll with my late father. When asked about it he would say "no top class ref is giving a penalty that early in such an important game"

All things considered, he wasn't a top class ref and so he should have given it.

Thank goodness we didn't have a top class ref in 98.

Edited by colinmaroon

Remember hearing and totally agreeing with an interview with Ryan Edwards,who was a Partick player at the time. They had just had a controversial decision against Celtic costing them a game. He said it is fear that influences the refs. Fear of meeting  an OF moron while out shopping with the family. Fear of being slated in the wedgie press. Fear of the backlash led by a pro old firm pundit , usually ex player. Fear of  effect on career for pissing one of the erse cheeks.
Much easier to just err on the side of caution re. 50 50 decisions that way you avoid the flack. Been going on since time in memorial don’t  see it changing anytime soon. Indeed I think it is even worse now. 
As soon as the Of get a couple of decisions against them in games their manager comes out in the wedgie press and the reset button goes on to return to the status quo. 
I also think that in a bizarre way Refs  don’t like giving decisions against one side of OF against non OF opposition in case it is seen as favouring the other side of the OF. Such is the Glasgow-centric nature of Scottish fitba.

As soon as anyone from another club complains they are asked by press / media if they think it is a conspiracy which is patently ridiculous. Doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen though. 

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic
29 minutes ago, sadj said:

You're right, red card was correct. I shouldn't think of them as one incident. In or out the box though? 🤔

😄

Still, who ****ing cares?

22 minutes ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

You're right, red card was correct. I shouldn't think of them as one incident. In or out the box though? 🤔

😄

It was in for the officials out for fans as it upsets the hobos more

Fitzroy Pointon
16 hours ago, everton_jambo said:

The Andy Davis incident and Jamie Walkers booking for diving at Ibrox are the two most obvious examples of blatant cheating and corruption. Nobody could put either down to incompetence alone.

As it happens one of my colleagues who recently joined my team at work was telling me Andy Davis was the school “policeman” or something at her school in Glasgow. Apparently a big rangers fan and made no attempt to hide it. I’d always thought the chat about him having a season ticket at Ibrox was just rumours fuelled by the outrage until she told me. 

He was definitely a Campus Officer in Newton Mearns I think.  I was at a few meetings with him a while ago.  He gave me the Masonic shake when we first met :laugh2:

I did of course make that last bit up but no denying he was a raving hun.  

I just wanted to see wee Miko punch Andy davis.He was given a red for barging into him then given a further red for swearing at the ref/linesman. Miko,s punishment was ridiculous. 8 match ban reduced to 5.

When u see some of the reactions from opposition players,its beyond staggering that they don't get punished like that,not even morelos.miko was targeted more because he was Lithuanian. 

1 hour ago, Eldar Hadzimehmedovic said:

😄

The pull of the jersey was outside the box, the clip of the heel was just inside.

Outstanding bit of observation by Craig Thompson!!

every 40/60 decision that goes in their favour that deprives you of possession , you just cant get enough of the ball to do anything and with them getting most of the possession they have an easy time creating opportunities, this is what crucify's every team that plays them.

this has also cost both over the years when in europe, where they cant handle the pressure of not having most of the possession and they cant cope as well without it, their football style of possession football goes doon the pan when they have to dig in and fight for possession, a style thats alien to them due to the easy time they get week in week out in our league.

The st johnstone penalty decision when watt went down with absolutely no contact. 

I know we have had maybe some what would be called softish penalties over the years like every team but I dont believe I have ever witnessed any given to hearts that could be described as ridiculous. 

5 hours ago, Schevchenko said:

Maloney's dive leading to Takis getting sent off was a shocker.  Possibly cost us the league!!

Through the years ,this is the one that sticks in my throat, 

SectionDJambo

Remember Kevin O’Donnell? One of the biggest cheats ever to get to referee in Scotland. Had a catalogue of decisions favouring Celtic against us and even stretched it to sending off John Robertson, after Albert Kidd pretended he had been head butted during a Falkirk v Hearts match. Looking after the last day hero of Celtic there too.

Wallace finally managed to get him bumped after he went a step too far, even for the SFA.

6 hours ago, Schevchenko said:

Maloney's dive leading to Takis getting sent off was a shocker.  Possibly cost us the league!!

:seething:

That was the most ridiculous red card in history.

Blatantly corrupt.

Not mentioned yet was the clearly over the line ‘goal’ against Celtic not given then whilst we protest they go up the park and score - double whammy. Also Negri ‘scoring’ at Ibrox. Linesman gave a goal when the ball clearly didn’t cross the line - not even close. Gordon Marshall jnr breaking Graham Weir’s leg in a European decider at Rugby Park - no penalty given by arch Hibbee MacDonald. Same ref giving Hibs penalty for clearly no contact. Just because we are all paranoid doesn’t mean we’re wrong - just ingrained thru’ experience.

Think it was against County but could be wrong...

Jamie Hamill getting sent off and conceding a penalty for the ball smacking him clean in the puss. 

It was pretty funny at the time. 

On 24/02/2020 at 23:20, Skippy Doodle said:

Barry Basketball Ferguson in the League Cup Semi.

Kenny Miller catching the ball two feet inside the touchline before it sailed over his head out of play, (result , throw in ). Trivial I know, but a booking for anyone else.

On 24/02/2020 at 23:02, Jeff said:

John Guidettis dive.

The prick shh'd us after slotting the pen as well

On 24/02/2020 at 23:02, heartsfc_fan said:

Fyssas red card

These were the two that stood out for me! The fyssas one completely changed the game when they were struggling!