Top Posters In This Topic

• Phage

• ri Alban

• Cruyff

• jack D and coke

AlphonseCapone
4 hours ago, HUFF PUFF said:

Cheers for replies.

Just heard that Belushi's is showing it. No idea how if they only open till 1.

Lock in? 

Joshua would win against either of them

Despite all the Fury/Wilder chat they have both avoided the fight to date

They will have a fight number 3 before either fight Joshua...the money outweighs the prestige

On 21/02/2020 at 13:42, HUFF PUFF said:

Cheers for replies.

Just heard that Belushi's is showing it. No idea how if they only open till 1.

Watched superbowl there a couple of times 6/8 years ago. They are a hostel/hotel as well so able to stay open occasionally 

18 minutes ago, Henry. Henry. said:

Innis and Gunn Taproom are showing it 

That one I don't get how they manage it lol

jack D and coke
2 hours ago, CJGJ said:

They will have a fight number 3 before either fight Joshua...the money outweighs the prestige

Boxing is all about styles. This one can beat that one etc but until they get it on its impossible to say. Heavyweights are probably the hardest to predict because they hit so hard. Joshua hits harder than Fury but Fury has better skills without question. Joshua can’t take any sort of punch. Wilder has few skills but hits like a mule. They could probably all beat each other on the right day. 
Who’s wining tonight do you reckon?

4 hours ago, CJGJ said:

:rofl:

1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

Boxing is all about styles. This one can beat that one etc but until they get it on its impossible to say. Heavyweights are probably the hardest to predict because they hit so hard. Joshua hits harder than Fury but Fury has better skills without question. Joshua can’t take any sort of punch. Wilder has few skills but hits like a mule. They could probably all beat each other on the right day. 
Who’s wining tonight do you reckon?

:rofl:AJ, is a donkey! Andy Ruiz broke him. He should stick to bodybuilding, but I think the dumbbells could take him, anaw. Another Audley who got lucky.

Edited by ri Alban

25 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

:rofl:AJ, is a donkey! Andy Ruiz broke him. He should stick to bodybuilding, but I think the dumbbells could take him, anaw. Another Audley who got lucky.

Slightly harsh. I thought he boxed well in his last fight but it was a case of jap, keep the distance and don't engage with the smaller guy Ruiz. He did the same with Parker and had the ref on his side, Parker never got a chance in the clinch to get in between his feet. 

No doubt he has power but Fury would be too quick & cute for him and he wouldn't have the reach advantage. He'd have to go after Fury and look to knock him out. Fury could just faint, jap and would easily land combos on him to a points win.

He'd have a 50/50 chance with Wilder because AJ is probably the only guy with the power to knock him out, although he'd have to time his shots or he'd get chinned because he's not exactly evasive. 

The dark horse in the division is Dillian Whyte imo. I know AJ ko'd him but I don't think neither Fury or Wilder would fancy fighting him because it's true that styles make fights. 

7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Feels like it's taking an eternity, jesus 

We got there eventually. That bald guy looked terrified throughout the whole fight. 

12 minutes ago, Baillie07 said:

Anybody got any working streams? 

Get thunder vpn and go on livetv. Sx. That's the best one but you can't get on it without a vpn. Or try viprow or hesgoal. 

Shanks said no
18 minutes ago, Baillie07 said:

Anybody got any working streams? 

Hesgoals is holding up so far, only crashed once so far

Fury's king outfit looked like it came out of the fancy dress store next too the Bargain Store at Newington. Cheap and Tacky for a man about to cash a eight figure check.

ANyway that aside.... Comon FURY!

Just now, hearts151 said:

Round 3 +

Dury 29

Wilder 27

for me

Is a round draw 9 points each ? I forget... i gave them 10 - 10 for an equal round

1 minute ago, Phage said:

Round 4 - Fury

Fury - 40

Wilder - 36

You got each round 10-9??

3rd round would be a 10-8 no? 

1 minute ago, Phage said:

Is a round draw 9 points each ? I forget... i gave them 10 - 10 for an equal round

Ahhh okay. U gave a 10-10, fair enough