Fury

Just now, ri Alban said:

AJ doesn't want any of Tyson Fury.

Fury eats AJ's for breakfast

Get it on!

Edited by Phage

2 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

AJ doesn't want any of Tyson Fury.

AJ will be shitting his pants. Can't see Wilder wanting a rematch either. Fury blew his eardrum and re arranged his coupon. 

Wilder's last fight I took a punt on the old boy they put him against. And I was rubbing my hands.... thought I had a long odds winner. Wilder was out boxer by an also-ran. That was before he landed a big one and KO'd my horse. Wilder' got awesome power, but does he have the boxing skills to compete with the best.... i'd say no

Wilder had a good career for someone who started so late. But the skill of the Champ was too much. Hope he retires in good health.

1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

'We are The Champions' Queen now. 

Every pub in Gorgie in 98

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Wilder looked in real bad shape from the 3rd or 4th. Hope he's ok. Clearly concussed and took a lot of shots after that. Pleased Fury won, but hope Wilder' ok

2 minutes ago, Angry Haggis said:

They are different league. AJ doesn’t have the defence/chin for me. 

Auld man Vlad put him on his backside. A very good Vlad couldn't touch Tyson. AJ is good but as you say, These boys are in a different league.

Noticing a trend here... body Madonna's like AJ or Wilder are a bit crap. You want to be a little flappy like Mr Phage here. Extremely conditioning and monster muscles dosen't seem to hit as hard as the chap carrying a little flab. That said I look at AJ and Wilder and think... damn that's the body I want

3 minutes ago, Phage said:

It's got to be AJ v Fury next

The only reason it wont happen is AJ is a shitbag

Few tweets from Eddie Hearn saying he wants to get the fight on. Purse would be massive - will be the major deciding factor.

1 minute ago, Angry Haggis said:

Few tweets from Eddie Hearn saying he wants to get the fight on. Purse would be massive - will be the major deciding factor.

Wembley packed and the same PPV model as this fight... it's got to happen. Even if AJ thinks, ill get absolutely demolished. Bank the check, dont get hurt and go enjoy a super rich life in the sun.

Just now, Phage said:

Wembley packed and the same PPV model as this fight... it's got to happen. Even if AJ thinks, ill get absolutely demolished. Bank the check, dont get hurt and go enjoy a super rich life in the sun.

Actually think they would fight in Vegas - bigger payday with the us pptv market. Wembley would be sensational however ukgmt based fight. 

1 minute ago, Angry Haggis said:

Actually think they would fight in Vegas - bigger payday with the us pptv market. Wembley would be sensational however ukgmt based fight. 

true dat, im drunk. Night all

Old Trafford if it happens but it won't, as EH and AJ will just fight nobodies and make millions anyway from the Gullible. He won't allow AJ to take another Lose as it finishes his moneymaking machine. 

1 hour ago, Phage said:

Noticing a trend here... body Madonna's like AJ or Wilder are a bit crap. You want to be a little flappy like Mr Phage here. Extremely conditioning and monster muscles dosen't seem to hit as hard as the chap carrying a little flab. That said I look at AJ and Wilder and think... damn that's the body I want

Next to you in bed?

9 minutes ago, Jeff said:

Rotten that. He's decent but will be an easy KO. 

Personally I think AJ has lost his confidence forever. Every boxer will be coming for his chin and he knows it.

Edited by ri Alban