• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hearts007

• Francis Albert

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• GinRummy

Just now, jackal said:

Celtic and Rangers own TV channels commentary are almost as biased as the BBC.

well they do use the same commentators 

The Future's Maroon
Just now, jackal said:

Only just though!

luckyBatistuta
Just now, jackal said:

Rangers tv is hilarious, most biased commentary out of any of them

Francis Albert

Celtic going through a shaky spell Fourth corner for us. Another po0r delivery though. One minute extra. Hibs two up.

Edited by Francis Albert

NaturalOrder74

I'd sub the clown off at half time, HOW he was not dropped after getting lucky in the Falkirk game and getting us wrecked by Killie I've no idea

Just now, Francis Albert said:

Even if there is a contractual commitment to play Pereira surely a clip of videos of Pereira's performances sent to Man U would make them release us from it and make them realise there is no point in keeping him on any contract?

Contracts like that are not allowed and he's been dropped before. Will surely be dropped on Saturday.

If not, it will be the worst managerial decision I've ever seen despite me being very pro Stendel.

3 minutes ago, wallace_mercer said:

That boy Liam went radge when rangers scored !

embarrassing

come on hearts !!! Chances here  

He goes radge when his wife puts his cornflakes on the table, when he finds a parking space, when he drops his first turd, screams the chuffing house down, all the neighbours hear him, he's incapable of talking normally. A more unnecessarily excitable commentator I've yet to hear. Total attention seeking blowhard.

3 minutes ago, Toxteth O'Grady said:

Aye. Stendel is to blame for continuing to pick this useless keeper. Bobby isn’t great but he’s better than this muppet 

It really worries me that he can't see it. He has spent all week talking about attack attack attack but persists with one of the worst goalkeepers for hearts that I can remember 

Just now, Hungry hippo said:

Contracts like that are not allowed and he's been dropped before. Will surely be dropped on Saturday.

If not, it will be the worst managerial decision I've ever seen despite me being very pro Stendel.

He should have been dropped for Saturdays game. The worst keeper I have seen In a Hearts jersey since Brian Wilson.

I had to give up on my stream using IPTV, was doing my head in with constant freezing and then jumping back 20 seconds. I take it we have improved since making the change?

Watched most of the first half. I’m happy bar the goal. Closed them down really well and closed the space behind. Limited them to clear cut chances and had our own. Trying to focus on everything else bar the goalkeeper.

We’ve actually been good after conceding as well. Celtic crowd starting to get on their teams back. Half time coming at the wrong time for us. 
**** you Joel Pereria 

pettigrewsstylist

Too many slack passes in front of our back four. We have done well on passing/possesion in our half so far.

Hope they just need a rest. 

luckyBatistuta
1 minute ago, TheTrumpet said:

He goes radge when his wife puts his cornflakes on the table, when he finds a parking space, when he drops his first turd, screams the chuffing house down, all the neighbours hear him, he's incapable of talking normally. A more unnecessarily excitable commentator I've yet to hear. Total attention seeking blowhard.

:lol: true

Fitzroy Pointon

Much better towards the end of the half.  I think we need to take Irving off corners though. Not one clears the first defender. 

HT Joel cost us there. As previously said we're good for a draw. Celtic don't look particularly strong.

Edited by Marvin
punctuation

1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

They guy is a liability. 

Yet our manager continues pick him. Zlamal is bang average but better than this clown. 

Fozzyonthefence
13 minutes ago, Longshanks said:

Has to be something in the loan agreement that he has to play when fit.  Refuse to believe he would still get his game otherwise.

I doubt it.  And how would you explain Bobby playing earlier in the season if that is the case?  

We had the same speculation with Mitchell last season then he ended up on the bench.  

2 minutes ago, Hungry hippo said:

It all seems very strange

We’ve not played badly. Created a few chances, and Halkett and Souttar look very good.

Goalie is shocking and Garuccio has been very poor.

Toxteth O'Grady
1 minute ago, jambogaza said:

It really worries me that he can't see it. He has spent all week talking about attack attack attack but persists with one of the worst goalkeepers for hearts that I can remember 

He’s as bad as Kurskis

Francis Albert
2 minutes ago, Jammy T said:

Have Celtic gone to shit or have we forced the errors?

Sounds like they have just lost concentration. Understandably perhaps. We haven't really threatened and they can rely on Pereira for another one or two. Hope I am horribly wrong of course.

Why the **** can we not take corners!!!! 
Irving has hit the first man every time!! 
Other than that we have played well and restricted them to a few chances but we are fighting a losing battle with that in goals!!!

Brighton Jambo
1 minute ago, TheTrumpet said:

Is that the wee turd who always says theres ‘fifteen’ to play as if not saying the word ‘minutes’ makes him edgy and cool.  Drives me ****** insane.