Sportsound Monday

beaver

You've got to listen to this. Stewart absolutely slaughtering Jim Traynor and Rangers . Get your ear to this. Dangerous ground but what a listen. Getting back to it now. Still on. 

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mikey1874

• GinRummy

• Under the floodlight

• ...a bit disco

Stewart should have dropped the mic and walked out after that haha. 

Absolutely brilliant. 

Reminds me of the time the ex started a CMS case because she thought i wasn't paying her enough and then she ended up getting less! 

Totally Yassss moment. 

Edited by Suso Santana

Well, we all said the wallopers were too scared to comment on the old squirm! Step up MS, hope he’s got insurance on his windows 😃

Geoff Kilpatrick
4 minutes ago, Dannie Boy said:

Darrell what’s his name is come across as a grade A Rangers dick.

He is to journalism as his surname namesake is to defending.

Under the floodlight

Thought Kenny Mac was going to have a seizure, think the producer was in his ear telling him to shut MS down.Kept saying Jim Traynor not there to defend himself. Pity same ethics are not applied when Hearts are being ripped into.

1 minute ago, Under the floodlight said:

Thought Kenny Mac was going to have a seizure, think the producer was in his ear telling him to shut MS down.Kept saying Jim Traynor not there to defend himself. Pity same ethics are not applied when Hearts are being ripped into.

Is Traynor some kind of holy fat cow at the bbc? Must be an old chum of that KM fud. 

Absolutely loved it. MS for all the criticism he gets calls it out just beautifully. Wonderful to listen to and I’ll be listening again tomorrow on the podcast in my lunch hour.

well done that man.  Popcorn gold 

2 minutes ago, Under the floodlight said:

Thought he was going to have a stroke. You could sense the fear in him at what MS was saying. It just shows how afraid most if these pale excuses for journalists actually are if Traynor and Level 5.  Well done  Michael Stewart -  Not something I have said previously about him.

Under the floodlight
2 minutes ago, JackLadd said:

Is Traynor some kind of holy fat cow at the bbc? Must be an old chum of that KM fud. 

BBC are afraid of the ugly sisters, Hearts have in recent years been very accommodating to them, and imo they have treated us appallingly.

1 minute ago, Paul Shark said:

In your head maybe.

Im not alone believe me. When I was younger the old Rankers wouldn't even sign catholics. A horrible bigoted team. 

Edited by Independence

Under the floodlight
3 minutes ago, Deevers said:

Thought he was going to have a stroke. You could sense the fear in him at what MS was saying. It just shows how afraid most if these pale excuses for journalists actually are if Traynor and Level 5.  Well done  Michael Stewart -  Not something I have said previously about him.

In total agreement.

listening from the start - don't agree that the stamp is in any way anything other than red... ffs he even jumped up to get more downward force, check out his left leg.

Pasquale for King
Just now, Independence said:

Im not alone believe me. When I was younger the old Rankers wouldn't even sign catholics. A horrible bigoted team. 

You’re not alone.
I seem to be alone in noticing how a certain club near us consistently use the reverse signing policy for all of this 21st century and nobody mentions it, allegedly of course.

Pasquale for King
1 minute ago, Jap Jambo said:

listening from the start - don't agree that the stamp is in any way anything other than red... ffs he even jumped up to get more downward force, check out his left leg.

He’s done it a few times, the initial challenge could’ve been a yellow and he then shoved another player, and a dive later in the game. Taught Morelos all he knows 😆.

7 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

How did you listen to this sit says not available to download when I tried

Just now, CAR said:

I pressed listen live in the online version then dragged the wee icon thingy at the bottom back to near the start. 

The BBC are desperate to get back into bed with Rangers and this will ensure they’re staying in the spare room for the foreseeable future.

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

I pressed listen live in the online version then dragged the wee icon thingy at the bottom back to near the start. 

Agghhh not an option now so will just need to wait

Thanks though

3 minutes ago, CAR said:

2 minutes ago, GinRummy said:

Trying this now, but seems you cant do it if that particular prog has ended.

Have to catch it on podcast.............. unless it's deleted by mistake by the beeb.

18 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

My head too then. 

20 minutes ago, Paul Shark said:

In your head maybe.

Mine too. Horrible bunch.

This Daryl King. Incredible to think he now has a job with the SFA. Just for people that don’t know, Nacho “said no to the provos”, a title for a book Rangers had no issue with. 

BAECEAEC-262C-4337-A454-202CBB766C7D.jpeg

1 minute ago, GinRummy said:

@busby1985 said no to the provos? What was the question?

It’s the song Rangers fans sing for Nacho Novo. He said no to Celtic so the fans sing he said no to the provos and Rangers and the current PR agent for the SFA seen nothing wrong with such a title. 

16 minutes ago, CAR said:

need to go to sounds BBC Scotland and toggle to the MW.  If the program is still playing you can listen live or chose to restart (and pause if you wish).  Couple of comments; need to be in the UK and once the program has finished you are chapping (have to wait for the podcast)

MS was superb and put it right out there - hope he has his facts straight otherwise he'll have bother... very brave and deserves respect for that.

2 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

It’s the song Rangers fans sing for Nacho Novo. He said no to Celtic so the fans sing he said no to the provos and Rangers and the current PR agent for the SFA seen nothing wrong with such a title. 

With you now. I’m aware of the book but assumed he had been offered a job at Celtic and that’s what he said no too as wasn’t aware of the song. Bit cheeky the IRA trying to lure him away. Rangers fans eh? Utter cocks 

Edited by GinRummy

Just now, GinRummy said:

With you now. I’m aware of the book but assumed he had been offered a job at Celtic and that’s what he said no too. Bit cheeky the IRA trying to lure him away. 

As a club, Rangers try everything they can to rid their support of its sectarian element........😂😂

Just now, busby1985 said:

As a club, Rangers try everything they can to rid their support of its sectarian element........😂😂

They’re an odd bunch. Mikey Stewart doesn’t like them. Not long ago he was bickering with Derek Ferguson about why rangers had an orange strip. Ferguson made an arse of himself by insisting it was to honour the huns great Dutch players. Stewart just told it how it is and clamped Ferguson down to a high pitched squeal.

53 minutes ago, Suso Santana said:

Reminds me of the time the ex started a CMS case because she thought i wasn't paying her enough and then she ended up getting less! 

Totally Yassss moment. 

:cornette: