• Greedy Jambo

• Coburg Hearts

• 1971fozzy

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Space Pirate said:

It's about as accurate and washington's shots at goal. 

Sensitive little hiblet aren't you. :laugh:

Seymour M Hersh
Just now, Space Pirate said:

You talk a lot of shite. 

That's absolutely hilarious coming from you. Look in the mirror petal.

1 minute ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Sensitive little hiblet aren't you. :laugh:

He usual comes out name calling if you call him that . 

Tbh I can't decide if he's a Hibbie an  arse hole or both 😂

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

He usual comes out name calling if you call him that . 

Tbh I can't decide if he's a Hibbie an  arse hole or both 😂

Hi Ramrod, hiya pal. 

Guest ToqueJambo
28 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

He made the half time sub and changed their tactics to simple balls over the top. 

This is exactly how every side will play against us outwith the OF. Its going to be edge if the seat stuff at least until our defence fully adapts to stendels tactics.

Guest ToqueJambo
6 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

It's about as accurate and washington's shots at goal. 

Always so quick to have a pop at “your own” team.

Just now, ToqueJambo said:

Always so quick to have a pop at “your own” team.

If it winds up the dafties accusing me of being hibs

a safe pair of sells
28 minutes ago, Peakybunnet said:

He made the half time sub and changed their tactics to simple balls over the top. 

That's what worried me, it was easy to get through us with long diagonal after long diagonal. We're going in the right direction, but there will be a few teams watching that fancying playing us. I think today will have given Stendal plenty food for thought, as on another day, we could've concede 5 or more in the 2nd half. We didn't, which is good, but still, there's work to done and SIGN A GOALIE! Anyway, Tommy Wright can gulp it down!!

1 hour ago, Space Pirate said:

Underrated manager to be fair. It would be interesting to see what he could do with decent resources.

He’s a ***** and any Hearts fan that says otherwise after his comments to Berra and about Stendel can do one

1 hour ago, Mr Sifter said:

Or...we never played well and still avoided defeat. Depends if yer glass is half full or half empty I suppose 👍🏼

Played awful second half lost all shape and still scored three in a game. 🤪

Konrad von Carstein
1 minute ago, sadj said:

He’s a ***** and any Hearts fan that says otherwise after his comments to Berra and about Stendel can do one

Played awful second half lost all shape and still scored three in a game. 🤪

What did he say about Berra?

Just now, Konrad von Carstein said:

Did he not say to Berra to just go out on loan as stendel will be sacked by the summer so he can go back under the next manager 

2 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

1 minute ago, Newton51 said:

Did he not say to Berra to just go out on loan as stendel will be sacked by the summer so he can go back under the next manager 

That was the jist of it yup. Your version is quite polite though. 

Edited by sadj

PhoenixHearts
33 minutes ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Eh???? 😳

Just saying that we have bagged a fairly  prolific striker on a long term deal, and he looks to be as good as we'd hoped so even if any of the guys on 6 month deals don't pan out, we've still done really well.

And we shipped out a bunch of duds. Can't be understated. 

20 minutes ago, a safe pair of sells said:

That's what worried me, it was easy to get through us with long diagonal after long diagonal. We're going in the right direction, but there will be a few teams watching that fancying playing us. I think today will have given Stendal plenty food for thought, as on another day, we could've concede 5 or more in the 2nd half. We didn't, which is good, but still, there's work to done and SIGN A GOALIE! Anyway, Tommy Wright can gulp it down!!

Totally agree. But Stendel will find a way to counteract opposition tactics too. One dimensional long ball merchants like Tommy Wright probably tbink they can out-smart Stendel but, in reality, it's the easiest thing in the world to bang high balls over the top and force defenders to turn but we will be able to adapt to that once the defenders get used to DS's tactics. It probably explains why Wright manages a team that are watched by an average home gate of about 3k.

1 hour ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

If I was him I'd be devastated too. Clare gave us an undeserved draw.  We were once again massively weak in defence.

We scored 3 goals in open play to their 2. 

1 hour ago, Coburg Hearts said:

He said, and I quote.....There were  lots of fouls, what Hearts DO, but we had to stand up to them.

Bitter as.....

Saw a few of their fans giving it this chat as well, as if they aren't some agricultural huddies and some cultured footballing side. They put it about, and he ****ing well knows it - ask Siddick or Meshino.

1 hour ago, Mikey1874 said:

We were destroyed in that second half

St Johnstone should have scored 5 or 6

They scored with a sclaff against the run of play and we should have put the game to bed in the first half. Yes we suffered anal prolapses in the second half and even made that homeless tramp May look good, but let's not bum them up too much. I await the next game against them at Tynie...

22 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Sorry, i didn't realise this was a thread just to slate the guy as a person.

I was commenting on his managerial abilities. 

Hiya Tommy

Coburg Hearts
26 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

I was going to mention this in my earlier post, so glad that you have.. 

Just now, Coburg Hearts said:

Did he really say that?

What on earth is his problem with us and now Stendel? Fat ***** needs to stay in his own lane.

Just now, Coburg Hearts said:

Where did he actually say that though? Is there a link?

Sorry for sticking up for the guy again but is that not just made up JKB shite?

44 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Hearts on top 1st half per the match re-run.     Maybe Wright forgot about the 1st half.

This, a draw was a fair reflection on the NINETY minutes today. There’s a trend in recent times to suggest that even if a team is 1-0 down and it should be 10, modern media will say they deserved a draw for a strong last 10 minutes. We murdered them 1st half today and St Johnstone (with our help) sucked us in second half and hoofed long balls for frequent 2 v 2 foot races. It was naive to go gung ho for a third today. We should have countered them. Only Hearts would concede on the break like that whilst leading!
As an example, look at Hearts v Gretna in 2006 when we had 31 shots a goal, which might still be a record for the cup final? They won a penalty and made another great chance (ie 2 altogether) and their draw was well deserved and we’re probably considered the luckiest cup winners this century. 

Coburg Hearts
5 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Did he really say that?

What on earth is his problem with us and now Stendel? Fat ***** needs to stay in his own lane.

According to a few on here, but I've no idea if it's true or not. I notice, though, that Space Pirate is not having it without proof. 

I'll go with the few. (it is a Hearts forum, after all)

6 minutes ago, Shaggy2 said:

This, a draw was a fair reflection on the NINETY minutes today. There’s a trend in recent times to suggest that even if a team is 1-0 down and it should be 10, modern media will say they deserved a draw for a strong last 10 minutes. We murdered them 1st half today and St Johnstone (with our help) sucked us in second half and hoofed long balls for frequent 2 v 2 foot races. It was naive to go gung ho for a third today. We should have countered them. Only Hearts would concede on the break like that whilst leading!
As an example, look at Hearts v Gretna in 2006 when we had 31 shots a goal, which might still be a record for the cup final? They won a penalty and made another great chance (ie 2 altogether) and their draw was well deserved and we’re probably considered the luckiest cup winners this century. 

I've heard Hearts fans say Gretna were the better team that day.    

1 minute ago, Coburg Hearts said:

According to a few on here, but I've no idea if it's true or not. I notice, though, that Space Pirate is not having it without proof. 

I'll go with the few. (it is a Hearts forum, after all)

Sorry, i'm a proof sort of guy. 

Do you believe in aliens?

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, Space Pirate said:

Sorry, i'm a proof sort of guy. 

Do you believe in aliens?

I believe there are hobbits on this forum.

He's a good manager who has had St Johnstone punching above their weight and deserves the opportunity to go to a bigger club....but jeez is he a torn faced git.

Says they totally dominated the game. The second half yes and more than we did in the first but nonsense to make a statement like that. 

Blames the officials when he should be blaming the profligacy of his players. 

Talks about Hearts physicality yet his team committed more fouls and should have had more bookings for blatant professional fouls.

Hope that Clare equaliser sticks in his torn faced throat. 

6 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Was cuddling the wee welt May when he subbed him and acting as if the game was won.

Up ye fatnuts.  :pleasing:

May looked like he was about to start crying during the post match interview.  Tommy Wright is an absolute prick of a man.  Hope it hurts.:jj:

Edited by Randy Marsh

They had 3 tactics today, 1. Fall down at every opportunity, 2. Foul at all costs, 3 lump it over the top. It worked to the extent they got a draw.