Tommy Wright

JAMBO747

Bitter welt of a man and some folk wanted him at Hearts. Rob McLean creaming his pants and sooking up his erse at the interview, sickening....

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Coburg Hearts

• 1971fozzy

• Victorian

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Love hearing his salty tears. Has a real problem with us and Stendel for some strange reason.

Think he’s just bitter that he’s been overlooked numerous amount of times for managers roles.

Couldn’t care less about what he says. Is it not about time though we were giving him and his team a good thrashing. 

I’m sorry but our record against them and many other joke clubs is embarrassing

King Of The Cat Cafe
2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Underrated manager to be fair. It would be interesting to see what he could do with decent resources.

He is this - and probably all the other things said about him on this thread.

Can't ignore the fact that St J were bottom of the table late last year but - unless they implode - are probably now safe.

2 minutes ago, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

He is this - and probably all the other things said about him on this thread.

Can't ignore the fact that St J were bottom of the table late last year but - unless they implode - are probably now safe.

Implode?

we are only six points behind them. 

hardly safe

7 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Underrated manager to be fair. It would be interesting to see what he could do with decent resources.

You can take him at Hibs then when Ross gets the bullet.

5 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Couldn’t care less about what he says. Is it not about time though we were giving him and his team a good thrashing. 

I’m sorry but our record against them and many other joke clubs is embarrassing

This. 

Why the **** can't we beat that team. 

4 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

If I was him I'd be devastated too. Clare gave us an undeserved draw.  We were once again massively weak in defence.

Or...we never played well and still avoided defeat. Depends if yer glass is half full or half empty I suppose 👍🏼

King Of The Cat Cafe
Just now, Mac80 said:

Implode?

we are only six points behind them. 

hardly safe

I did say **probably**.  I accept your point: there were people saying the same about Hubs a few years ago - and we all know what happened then.  :)

1 minute ago, John Findlay said:

You can take him at Hibs then when Ross gets the bullet.

Paha. 

Very good. Boring but good. 

Just now, King Of The Cat Cafe said:

I did say **probably**.  I accept your point: there were people saying the same about Hubs a few years ago - and we all know what happened then.  :)

Fingers crossed they do implode though

Tbf to him hearts were dominated by st Johnstone and hearts were all over the place. Can understand his frustration I would say if take away my hearts specs.

queensferryjambo
10 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Underrated? As in every single pundit and member of the Scottish media bum him up to high heaven and constantly tell us what an amazing manager he is?

He is at his level and gets all the credit he deserves.

GorgieFifeLife
3 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Or...we never played well and still avoided defeat. Depends if yer glass is half full or half empty I suppose 👍🏼

Its definitely half full. Yet again we only turn up for the supposed big games. That 2nd half we were all over the shop. Too many false dawns and I think we will look back on this as yet another overrated transfer window.

Coburg Hearts

He said, and I quote.....There were  lots of fouls, what Hearts DO, but we had to stand up to them.

Bitter as.....

Nucky Thompson
4 minutes ago, J80MBO said:

Tbf to him hearts were dominated by st Johnstone and hearts were all over the place. 

Makes it al the sweeter getting a point

2 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

He said, and I quote.....There were  lots of fouls, what Hearts DO, but we had to stand up to them.

Bitter as.....

Yes Tommy your team gave away lots of fouls - 17 of them!

6 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Bitter as.....

The fouls stopping attacks were all from them. Something we might consider eg stopping their second goal.

St Johnstone fans enjoyed a more attacking performance from an overly negative manager. 

Edited by Mikey1874

He was full of it at Tynecastle when they beat us earlier this season about how Stendels tactics were obvious and easy to counter. Classless and unnecessary dig in the circumstances.

A_A wehatethehibs

Not sure why Hearts fans are so especially bitter toward him. Maybe it’s all the consistent results he gets against us every year. Some rocket he must have given his team at half time, they were the better team, has the desire. He knows how to motivate very very average players. Thankfully we had the spirit to match them and never give up unlike under Levein. 

First half of the season we’d have lost that game 3-0 

SpruceBringsteen

From the nick of his coupon his doctor will be advising him to step away from the game soon enough.

7 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Bitter as.....

17-16 in fouls.   57% Hearts possession.

The man is a slimy *****.

2 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Not sure why Hearts fans are so especially bitter toward him. Maybe it’s all the consistent results he gets against us every year. Some rocket he must have given his team at half time, they were the better team, has the desire. He knows how to motivate very very average players. Thankfully we had the spirit to match them and never give up unlike under Levein. 

We were destroyed in that second half

St Johnstone should have scored 5 or 6

SectionDJambo
4 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

It's because he is so hostile towards Hearts. He's always got something negative, or just made up in his head, to say about us.

His team are, possibly, the biggest bunch of spoilers and divers in the league. He has no room to talk about any other team's tactics, never mind ours.

Edited by SectionDJambo

gorgie rd eh11

Hypocritical ****. Mind he claimed the ref would have to watch out for Hearts players diving only for two of his own players to be booked for diving. 

8 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Bitter as.....

That's why i said he's bitter, his team were hammer throwers in the first half? Foul after foul....

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Hypocritical ****. Mind he claimed the ref would have to watch out for Hearts players diving only for two of his own players to be booked for diving. 

That was another beauty.

Coburg Hearts
5 minutes ago, Victorian said:

17-16 in fouls.   57% Hearts possession.

The man is a slimy *****.

The word hypocrisy springs to mind.

Coburg Hearts
7 minutes ago, JAMBO747 said:

That's why i said he's bitter, his team were hammer throwers in the first half? Foul after foul....

Yup.

16 minutes ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

It's because he's a fat bitter prick of a man daily , hope this explains it . 

PhoenixHearts
22 minutes ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

Its definitely half full. Yet again we only turn up for the supposed big games. That 2nd half we were all over the shop. Too many false dawns and I think we will look back on this as yet another overrated transfer window.

Boyce is 2 for 2, so for that reason Sibbick, Avdijaj and Langer could all turn out shite and I'd still consider it a pretty succesful window .

29 minutes ago, queensferryjambo said:

Underrated? As in every single pundit and member of the Scottish media bum him up to high heaven and constantly tell us what an amazing manager he is?

He is at his level and gets all the credit he deserves.

Underrated as in he should have got a better job by now.

No wonder he's bitter. 

He's had that team punching above their weight for years. 

According to him the ref gave us a throw in near the end by mistake.  Caused the equaliser.  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

25 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

Boyce is 2 for 2, so for that reason Sibbick, Avdijaj and Langer could all turn out shite and I'd still consider it a pretty succesful window .

Eh???? 😳