Tommy Wright

JAMBO747

Bitter, flabby chinned, ring piece. Disappointing to see the best team lost chat from hearts fans. They cheated for the penalty and the boy who dived would be retrospectively banned if he was playing against the O.F.

Edited by GinRummy

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Greedy Jambo

• Coburg Hearts

• 1971fozzy

• SectionDJambo

Gorgie Boys are in town.
3 minutes ago, Gambo said:

They had 3 tactics today, 1. Fall down at every opportunity, 2. Foul at all costs, 3 lump it over the top. It worked to the extent they got a draw.

This in a nutshell. 

3 minutes ago, Gambo said:

They had 3 tactics today, 1. Fall down at every opportunity, 2. Foul at all costs, 3 lump it over the top. It worked to the extent they got a draw.

spot on

7 minutes ago, Gambo said:

4. Waste every second possible.

36 minutes ago, ToqueJambo said:

Most obvious Hibee on here.

32 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Don't give up your day job. 

Offtttt the . Net is closing in 😂

2 minutes ago, Space Pirate said:

Halfers on a dominos?

Even although you're wierd as **** and borderline line Vermin your starting to grow on me somehow 😂

Byyy The Light
43 minutes ago, Gambo said:

we said exactly the same on the way back down the road. 

4 minutes ago, ramrod said:

Even although you're wierd as **** and borderline line Vermin your starting to grow on me somehow 😂

We'll be best mates before the year is done. 

He knew how to play against us with the ball over the top defend like that

then we are in for a rocky ride one plus is we are scoring 

1 hour ago, Gambo said:

Scottish football summed up though it's pretty much how they all play.

26 minutes ago, Hairdryer said:

He knew how to play against us with the ball over the top defend like that

then we are in for a rocky ride one plus is we are scoring 

😴

SectionDJambo

Just watched the Alba coverage. At the end of the match, when they looked at the 2 managers, it looked like Wright stomped up the tunnel without shaking hands with Daniel Stendel. Nothing conclusive, but Daniel certainly seemed to be looking to see where Wright had gone.

Surely Wright wasn’t that petty? Certainly wasn’t spending any time with the rest of the Hearts coaching staff, as all the others usually do these days.

1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

Just watched the Alba coverage. At the end of the match, when they looked at the 2 managers, it looked like Wright stomped up the tunnel without shaking hands with Daniel Stendel. Nothing conclusive, but Daniel certainly seemed to be looking to see where Wright had gone.

Surely Wright wasn’t that petty? Certainly wasn’t spending any time with the rest of the Hearts coaching staff, as all the others usually do these days.

he most certainly is that petty. As i said earlier on the thread he is a *****. I would define him more accurately but last time i did used such eloquence i beat the swear filter n suffered the wrath of them above. So basucally add lots of expletives and its still to polite for that utter horrible cretinous *****

SectionDJambo
1 minute ago, sadj said:

he most certainly is that petty. As i said earlier on the thread he is a *****. I would define him more accurately but last time i did used such eloquence i beat the swear filter n suffered the wrath of them above. So basucally add lots of expletives and its still to polite for that utter horrible cretinous *****

The one, and only,  thing I’ll miss Craig Levein for, is standing up to clowns like Wright and the media for behaviour and opinion against Hearts which they wouldn’t have the guts to display against other clubs.

Daniel Stendel will be an easy target for the Sportscene Mafia and their blinkered propaganda, which doesn’t seem to have abated since Romanov baled out. 
Time for us to have a team which will ram their nonsense back up their back passages.

25 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

wouldn't surprise me. the guys an utter moron. He is at the 4th official all game and his players dive and cheat throughout in the image of their manager. 

It should have been ten
5 hours ago, John Findlay said:

You can take him at Hibs then when Ross gets the bullet.

5 hours ago, Victorian said:

17-16 in fouls.   57% Hearts possession.

The man is a slimy *****.

5 hours ago, SectionDJambo said:

It's because he is so hostile towards Hearts. He's always got something negative, or just made up in his head, to say about us.

His team are, possibly, the biggest bunch of spoilers and divers in the league. He has no room to talk about any other team's tactics, never mind ours.

All spot on 

4 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

You talk a lot of shite. 

Pot and kettle coming from you :facepalm:

4 hours ago, sadj said:

He’s a ***** and any Hearts fan that says otherwise after his comments to Berra and about Stendel can do one

Played awful second half lost all shape and still scored three in a game. 🤪

This! 

pettigrewsstylist
6 hours ago, GorgieFifeLife said:

If I was him I'd be devastated too. Clare gave us an undeserved draw.  We were once again massively weak in defence.

Could easily have been 5 or 6 without complaint tbh.

He's an absolute clogger of a manager, the type of manager that holds back the scottish game. St. J have built a good squad on limited budget, Wright will never get a better job.

N Lincs Jambo

Wright has had years at St Johnstone so the players are all his, the style and tactics are all his . Stendel on the other hand has had about 5 minutes in comparison.

However last Sunday we totally deserved all three points against the huns. Today?

Half-time 2-1 up and cruising yet we produced a defensive performance so bad that when the ugly fat bassa of a St Johnstone manager said that had they scored 6 it wouldn’t have flattered them he would have been right unfortunately. DS’s comments after the game pretty much confirmed that about the 2nd half performance but for once we rode our luck and got a point. At half time I was hoping for 5 or 6 but we got our arses felt.

Anyway, I still trust in Daniel to turn this around and 3-3 away against the farmers is better than we would have got under the previous regime. Also the Hearts support today was ten times greater than when we lost 1-0 earlier in the season. Great effort guys and gals 👍

I’ve posted here before about his comments in the boardroom after Juanma got sent off. He told us that he knew Juanma could be provoked so he told his team to do that. He thought he was talking to a dozen or so Saints fans. I can still see the look on his face when someone told him I was a Jambo. It was only equalled when I asked him about his diving comments and would he be disciplining Wotherspoon? 

In summery, he’s a hypocritical prick who’s motivational tactic is to publicly argue with the board, shout at players and slag off other teams. A thoroughly classless man! 

Tommy Wright does the modern politician thing. He's a Donald Trump. Say the opposite of true firmly.

He claimed Hearts fouled us a lot. Not true, other way round in fact esp 1st half. A better ref would have chosen a St J player for a yellow at 20 mins. But deflection unchallenged in interview.

Similarly, he refused to see his team were beaten in first half. 

However, he changed things second half and it worked.  He is a wily old fox and has been around the block a few times.

SD told the boys to do more of the same. Next time I really hope that he recognises that even old miseries like TW will make changes at half time. Hopefully,  he will anticipate that the weakness on our right was going to be exploited. (Henderson lost the ball a lot, with little product, and Clare was very high. Henderson could have been switched left where Aidy offered more traditional FB cover, or subbed. Or Clare could have be instructed not to overlap Henderson.)

Edited by schillaci

55 minutes ago, dazinho88 said:

Tommy Wright is a bitter, pathetic welt of a man. His opinion on any topic whatsoever is not worth hearing/reading. 

:spoton:

17 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

He said, and I quote.....There were  lots of fouls, what Hearts DO, but we had to stand up to them.

Bitter as.....

Yup, I heard that.

Checked the stats.

St j 17 fouls, Hearts 16 fouls.

Oh, and the guy that nutted Boyce in that aerial duel in the first half where they both needed treatment deserved at least a yellow.

Given his public disgust of players cheating and diving I’m bemused as to why his players cheat and dive. Oh wait, he’s just a bitter prick.

17 hours ago, gorgie rd eh11 said:

Sounded like a greeting faced bairn on the radio. 

You should see what he's like on the TV.

5 hours ago, grumpy rebus said:

I’ve posted here before about his comments in the boardroom after Juanma got sent off. He told us that he knew Juanma could be provoked so he told his team to do that. He thought he was talking to a dozen or so Saints fans. I can still see the look on his face when someone told him I was a Jambo. It was only equalled when I asked him about his diving comments and would he be disciplining Wotherspoon? 

In summery, he’s a hypocritical prick who’s motivational tactic is to publicly argue with the board, shout at players and slag off other teams. A thoroughly classless man! 

With Liam Craig in his team he has the ideal person to wind players and fans up. The guy is constantly winging in the refs ear and is a dirty slimy git.

As others have said, St Johnstone is about as far as he will get, the guy is a fat liar and the Media pander to him ,especially the arse kissers from the GBC.

1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

With Liam Craig in his team he has the ideal person to wind players and fans up. The guy is constantly winging in the refs ear and is a dirty slimy git.

Funnily enough, he also came into the boardroom. I’m sure he made a comment that Jambos likes him because he played in the 5-1 final hahaha. I told him it would take more than that.

For balance, Stevie Brown was very good and asked me what I thought of their hospitality and facilities and how it compared to elsewhere. He seemed genuinely interested and he also moaned about the Perth public not showing up.

That was only for balance. To sum up Stevie Brown, Liam Craig and Tommy Wright = good guys, w4nk, w4nk 

53 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Whatever he said or did at half time certainly changed the game. Decent manager tbh. 

He actually changed it when the centre back went off injured & sent on MO'H to stretch our defence.

Probably reiterated this at HT. We were all over the place in the 2nd half, when another goal for us would have put the game to bed. Glad we escaped with a point, but in reality it was 2 points dropped based on 1st half display.

PS......I'm in the "I don't like TW camp" to put it mildly!

The number 4 certainly feigned a head knock in their box and fair play to the ref, he played on.

That said, if ref knew believed nothing wrong and game is meant to be stopped for head knocks, it should be a yellow card for ungentlemanly conduct.

As much as I don't like our refs, that is a horrible tactic to put on them, especially with more and more awareness of the impact of head injuries both short and long term in life.

Tommy Wright. Has anyone ever seen him crack a smile from his torn face? Anytime? Does he have teeth? Can't say I've ever noticed. Always looks so depressed and uninspiring. I'm surprised he can manage to motivate his players at all! A man with the world on his shoulders. I have visions of him sitting in a locked room reading some dull fictitious book while scratching his lovely "natural" hair.

Joking apart, he has done a good job at St Johnstone. They are a club we should rarely be beaten by. No cash, limited fanbase yet he pulls it out the bag season after season. I remember the days when we turned up at McDermaid and smashed 5 past them with no reply. It was almost a guaranteed 3 points anytime we played them. They are another club that need pulled down a peg or two. Let's consolidate this season and rip that club up for arse-paper next season.

I loved the way he got his retaliation in first when he said the they had to stand up to Hearts physical approach, after his team battered us about for 90 minutes. You've got to give him credit for his cheek.

1 hour ago, jambonian said:

Tommy Wright. Has anyone ever seen him crack a smile from his torn face? Anytime? Does he have teeth? Can't say I've ever noticed. Always looks so depressed and uninspiring. I'm surprised he can manage to motivate his players at all! A man with the world on his shoulders. I have visions of him sitting in a locked room reading some dull fictitious book while scratching his lovely "natural" hair.

Joking apart, he has done a good job at St Johnstone. They are a club we should rarely be beaten by. No cash, limited fanbase yet he pulls it out the bag season after season. I remember the days when we turned up at McDermaid and smashed 5 past them with no reply. It was almost a guaranteed 3 points anytime we played them. They are another club that need pulled down a peg or two. Let's consolidate this season and rip that club up for arse-paper next season.

Totally agree. But them and others. We’ve struggled far too much in recent times in these types of matches and it’s gone on too long.

Its ridiculous to think we’ve not won in Perth in the league for 10 years. It’s like their fortunes changed v us when they came back up in 2009.  Prior to that between 1984(when we came back up) and the turn of the century, they’d only beaten us 9 times in 40 odd matches. I really hate losing these games, to teams we should be getting points off more often than not.

Its easy getting up for derbies and home matches v the old firm. Our problem is the rest. 

23 hours ago, A_A wehatethehibs said:

Not sure why Hearts fans are so especially bitter toward him. Maybe it’s all the consistent results he gets against us every year. Some rocket he must have given his team at half time, they were the better team, has the desire. He knows how to motivate very very average players. Thankfully we had the spirit to match them and never give up unlike under Levein. 

First half of the season we’d have lost that game 3-0 

He seems to have a real bitterness towards Hearts which you'd think he wouldn't have given their record against us. 

Why does he not shower abuse and biterness against the old filth when inevitably they get far more decisions in their favour than  any other team .Perplexed don't cover this arseholes comments. 

5 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Totally agree. But them and others. We’ve struggled far too much in recent times in these types of matches and it’s gone on too long.

Its ridiculous to think we’ve not won in Perth in the league for 10 years. It’s like their fortunes changed v us when they came back up in 2009.  Prior to that between 1984(when we came back up) and the turn of the century, they’d only beaten us 9 times in 40 odd matches. I really hate losing these games, to teams we should be getting points off more often than not.

Its easy getting up for derbies and home matches v the old firm. Our problem is the rest. 

5 hours ago, Debut 4 said:

Aye let's wipe our shiny shites on them and their extremely shocking home support. 

23 hours ago, everton_jambo said:

Wrights assessment is, as usual, exceptionally biased. 

Suggesting they were let down by officials😂 

He has a very short memory then, 

‘who can forget the "penalty" Andrew Dallas awarded for St Johnstone in Perth , (was it last season)one of the most incompetent penalty decisions I’ve ever saw.

gorgie rd eh11
27 minutes ago, skodef said:

Why does he not shower abuse and biterness against the old filth when inevitably they get far more decisions in their favour than  any other team .Perplexed don't cover this arseholes comments. 

He’s quite thick and obviously pays attention to the “big bad Hearts” rhetoric. There are many suckers who hoover this s**t up.