Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )

CJGJ

53 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Just for Edinburgh ? I must have missed that. 

No not just for Edinburgh. Let's be honest if folk stuck to the rules and stayed within their local areas as directed then Edinburgh would be in tier 2 right now.

If you missed it, and it's been said many times then look up the FM's speech to the house on 10th November for one example where she talked about "Abiding by restrictions like these is hard, it is not a position any of us want to be in - but I cannot stress it enough that it is essential if we are to avoid spreading the virus from high prevalence areas to lower prevalence areas. If we do that those lower prevalence areas will end up under tougher restrictions that otherwise necessary."

• Replies 107.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JudyJudyJudy

• Victorian

• redjambo

• The Real Maroonblood

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, frankblack said:

My thoughts are with you and @Nucky Thompson.  I lost my Dad last year to a heart attack, but he had a head injury six years before and wasn't really the same person.  He was outgoing and active and all that stopped after his accident.

I have a friend who chose to keep his disabled Mum and home in February when he was advised to put her into a care home, and that seems to have been the best option in hindsight.

I used to work with adults with acquired brain injury , either accident , stokes or assaults . Even a mild head injury can have a serious impact on a persons functional and personality . I supported a young lad who had been a joiner until he was badly assaulted . He had a brain injury due to it and couldn’t do his joinery any more as his ability to work out lengths etc was badly effected ( spatial awareness ) very sad . Sadly most young people who have had a head injury have had it mainly due to assault . 

1 hour ago, graygo said:

That last part. Yes it was, surrounding areas were always a factor that was considered.

Why was it going to be okay for Midlothian to move down a tier when next door to Edinburgh, although Edinburgh can’t move down a tier because we are 40mile away from Glasgow? 

8 minutes ago, graygo said:

No not just for Edinburgh. Let's be honest if folk stuck to the rules and stayed within their local areas as directed then Edinburgh would be in tier 2 right now.

If you missed it, and it's been said many times then look up the FM's speech to the house on 10th November for one example where she talked about "Abiding by restrictions like these is hard, it is not a position any of us want to be in - but I cannot stress it enough that it is essential if we are to avoid spreading the virus from high prevalence areas to lower prevalence areas. If we do that those lower prevalence areas will end up under tougher restrictions that otherwise necessary."

Edinburgh seems to be the only city suffering from this. Edinburgh’s surrounding areas seem to be able to move up and down the tiers quite freely.

The point is despite the people of Edinburgh largely sticking to the guidelines that is keeping our numbers fairly low Edinburgh, it’s residents and businesses are being treated appallingly in return. Anyone from this city who defends that treatment really needs to have a word with themselves. 

Edited by Dazo

9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I used to work with adults with acquired brain injury , either accident , stokes or assaults . Even a mild head injury can have a serious impact on a persons functional and personality . I supported a young lad who had been a joiner until he was badly assaulted . He had a brain injury due to it and couldn’t do his joinery any more as his ability to work out lengths etc was badly effected ( spatial awareness ) very sad . Sadly most young people who have had a head injury have had it mainly due to assault . 

Yes - I can appreciate with the situations you mention.  My Dad had a fall from what we can gather and it was made worse by the paramedic bringing him home rather than taking him to the hospital, where he had seizures and nearly didn't make it at all.  He was in ICU for weeks and got out after a few months.

When you see someone deteriorate after an accident it is a hard thing to deal with.

Governor Tarkin
7 minutes ago, Weakened Offender said:

Pleasing news. 😎

:muggy:

Tbf I didn't go.

Apart from a couple of pints in Peebles on my birthday and a drink with our meals on wee family break outside Crieff I've been nowhere.

Even when the pubs were temporarily opened in Edinburgh it wasn't the same without the spontaneity.

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Yes - I can appreciate with the situations you mention.  My Dad had a fall from what we can gather and it was made worse by the paramedic bringing him home rather than taking him to the hospital, where he had seizures and nearly didn't make it at all.  He was in ICU for weeks and got out after a few months.

When you see someone deteriorate after an accident it is a hard thing to deal with.

Yes it is heartbreaking . I felt so sorry for the clients I worked with as their lives had completely changed snc their families too . It has a devastating effect on everyone 

2 minutes ago, Governor Tarkin said:

:muggy:

Tbf I didn't go.

Apart from a couple of pints in Peebles on my birthday and a drink with our meals on wee family break outside Crieff I've been nowhere.

Even when the pubs were temporarily opened in Edinburgh it wasn't the same without the spontaneity.

Yes your so right. Even when we opened up in July the pubs just weren’t the same . No allowed to mingle , had to sit at the same seat , no music , etc . Still I suppose it was better than nothing 

12 hours ago, theshed said:

Firstly  don’t buy a ticket for the train and just get on tweedbank train as conductors not checking tickets.  

When you get to Galashiels just cross over the road then go round to your right and walk around the pubs in that area. They aren’t up to much but better than no pub 

Cheers

19 minutes ago, Shanks said:

Why was it going to be okay for Midlothian to move down a tier when next door to Edinburgh, although Edinburgh can’t move down a tier because we are 40mile away from Glasgow? 

It wasn't my decision chief.

Did Midlothian move down a tier?

Maybe Glasgow's huge population and Edinburgh's obvious attractions made am exodus from the West heading East more likely.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, DETTY29 said:

Sorry a bit long winded and very disjointed.

I think @redjambo noted previously L4, was always Scotland's localised circuit break, with a fixed time limit.  I've tried unsuccessfully to find out whether that was a legislative part of the bill agreed by the Scottish Parliament at end of October or left as within the gift of the SG,Cabinet.

I think it should also be recognised is that the high level council by council, 5 tier system approach and high level contents/buckets was approved unanimously by MSPs.  Some MSPs D&G - Borders imo have been a bit irresponsible in their 'why are you closing the border, restricting my constituents approach'.  Not that I'm agreeing D&G and Borders shouldn't have been dropped a tier sooner but it's not just them but many MSPs imo haven't hammered enough the stay local message despite voting for it.

I'd set myself up for L3 to continue but as discussed all indicators for Edinburgh are positive.  It's been a bigger kick in the teeth than I'd imagined.

With no council being in L4, Retail has now opened in full and therefore there shouldn't be any need for anyone to cross council borders unless something is essential that can't be bought locally (plus isn't allowed - Christmas eh? - back to responsibility by MSPs)  There has to have been a decent level of modelling to understand the differential by moving a 'metro' area down a level between 'full compliance' and 'I'll go where I want' from outsiders. That said, 4 to 3 would seem a bigger risk than 3 to 2, from a pure direct covid impacts perspective.

Looking at the L3 and L2 restrictions there is very little between the 2.  What stands out a mile however is hospitality and entertainment industries.  I just cannot understand why adult address id is not asked for so that these establishments, premises can open up - and with this approach promoted by the industry.  If it clear it's needed that will if not stop, reduce the numbers trying to get in.  Better than being closed.

Finally at last, re what may and may not happen in lead up to the SG elections and the tierings, through this whole pandemic, the nuances between England and Scotland has been very limited.  On the whole more cautious and slightly behind outside of a second full lockdown. 

We are getting a pro rata level of vaccine, working off pretty much the same 10 level vaccination programme and approach.  I just can't see Sturgeon - the SG going dramatically off script in the lowering restrictions compared to rUK.

Thanks for that. 
I was told early in the pandemic that pubs/restaurants and those that work in them are low priority workers/businesses.
I didn’t want to believe that the SG thought this way. When it all opened up in July I was actually surprised as I though I was a bit early. 

When it closed down again in October I told customers to have a good festive period in case we didn’t see them again. The tier system as it is won’t see my work open until we get to tier 1, which I can’t see until around Easter now all told. 
I didn’t really believe the SG couldn’t give a shit about hospitality until yesterday, and being described as the 2nd biggest city just reenergised a slightly dormant disgust for Glasgow and it’s citizens, as it seems they’re at fault for us staying in tier 3 and are running our lives. 
Apologies to anyone who was offended by the things I said about the FM, I usually criticise folk for needless name calling of not just her but any female politicians. 

1 minute ago, JamesM48 said:

Yes your so right. Even when we opened up in July the pubs just weren’t the same . No allowed to mingle , had to sit at the same seat , no music , etc . Still I suppose it was better than nothing 

It wasn't as good as previously, clearly, but it let people avoid the isolation by catching up with one or two friends.

For people living alone the stress and anxiety of the isolation imposed by the SG's puritan dictatorship is taking its toll on mental health.

The SG have used hospitality as a patsy so it can bury the bad news about schools and universities being riddled with the virus and ignoring all social distancing rules.

15 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Edinburgh seems to be the only city suffering from this. Edinburgh’s surrounding areas seem to be able to move up and down the tiers quite freely.

The point is despite the people of Edinburgh largely sticking to the guidelines that is keeping our numbers fairly low Edinburgh, it’s residents and businesses are being treated appallingly in return. Anyone from this city who defends that treatment really needs to have a word with themselves. 

Who is defending that treatment that is from Edinburgh? They need booed.

10 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Indeed. It's such a pity to see someone only be a shell of who/what they used to be. Sorry to hear that you lost your dad last year in this way, Frank.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Sadly I think you are right . I would even go further and say that Edinburgh will be in tier 3 until Feb | March . I really feel that the SG is now spiralling out of control and I once supported them . I noticed on other social media a restaurant owner in Edinburgh is taking the SG to court re lockdown and how it’s ruined her business . Good luck to her 

I think it might just be getting to them now, as you say they’re a bit lost in their own restrictions and are contradicting themselves in trying to justify decisions. 

4 minutes ago, Brian Dundas said:

Get these vaccines out there so we can just get back to moaning like it used to be. 

I agree, social distant pub just isn’t a pub. 

And yet people are losing their shit because they are shut. 

Just now, redjambo said:

Indeed. It's such a pity to see someone only be a shell of who/what they used to be. Sorry to hear that you lost your dad last year in this way, Frank.

Thanks @redjambo.  The accident was around 6 years ago but the head injury meant he didn't stay active and his general health deteriorated over time and he had a sudden heart attack last year.

The effect of head injuries and dementia do take a lot out of the families.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

I thought that I would’ve calmed down this morning but I’m still raging about the decision.

I’ve calmed down a little but the rage is stirring again. 

1 minute ago, JyTees said:

Are folk still pretending Edinburgh's situation is anything other than a political stunt so as not to upset her electorate in the west?

Not pretending, it's just that that's not what is happening.

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Respect to you PfK.

We need more SNP members to call them out.

It will be more beneficial than bitter Unionists bumping their gums

Sorry to hear about your mother, I lost mines 19 years ago so I know how it feels. 
I’m not a member or I really would be kicking up a fuss, just an independence activist who knows a few folk. Hopefully they will listen and brings us down a tier but they’re nothing if not stubborn. 

Just now, Pasquale for King said:

I’ve calmed down a little but the rage is stirring again. 

Let it go, both barrels.

It'll not make a blind bit of difference, you might fall out with a few more on here but by Christ it'll make you feel a bit better. 👍

2 minutes ago, graygo said:

Not pretending, it's just that that's not what is happening.

EVERYTHING she does is political. Surely even her most ardent supporters can admit that?

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, frankblack said:

It would be more useful if our disgrace of a council stood up for the city with its businesses and citizens publicly rather than submitted to their political masters.

That would also help, not that many folk listen. We have a good one in Gorgie, Ashley Annotate and she’s extremely active in the area. 

12 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Exactly this. 👍 

Some posters on here will defend any decision the First Minister makes. It’s embarrassing as it all seems to be about upholding the Nationalist image. Having watched the first minister smugly answer relevant questions while getting a round of applause from other MSP’s sitting behind her yesterday, Scotland really needs change or some sort of meaningful opposition to the people railroading their own decisions.   

CavySlaveJambo

IKEA is still really busy in Straiton. I was in their last week and it was ok.  The car park at both Ikea and Straiton where crazy, nearly full yesterday.  And that does not include those walking there obviously.  

Sainsbury’s car park was really busy too but as that is an essential shop (but the one in Cameron Toll should mean it is non-essential) 

Edited by CavySlaveJambo

Pasquale for King
2 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

I know some of the young team who have got round the alchol ban in this fine city. 

They get a bottle of hand sanitizer, empty and clean it. Then fill it with vodka or some other clear booze and add to their soft drinks. 

Some of the bottle sizes are getting ridiculous. A young girl, apparently, went for the family value pack approach, could barely stand a end of meal 😂

I suppose necessity is the mother of all invention. 🙈

Hahahahaha good on them, I seem to have lost a bit of my lifelong desire to break as many rules as I possibly can on a daily basis. I feel it coming back and this approach appeals to me 😆

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

A look at the shopping crowds descending on England's capital over the weekend is what stopped Edinburgh dropping to Level 2. 

I saw a post on social media of a heaving Regent Street and an empty Sauchiehall Street. Wait until this Saturday when both will be heaving, will anything be said then?

I see people with a “significant” history of allergic reactions are now being warned not to have the pfizer jab after two NHS staff reactly badly too it

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, Ray Gin said:

Because in level 3 people still can't move into the area from elsewhere. No droves from the surrounding slums piling into the city centre. 

They will though, breaking the rules is why they were in tier 4 in the first place, and apparently the main reason Edinburgh is in tier 3. 

18 minutes ago, Dazo said:

This is actually quite a good point. For any tier system to work properly, as well as it naturally having to be open, fair and well-policed, areas need to be rewarded for having made headway against the virus. The message has to get through that "Do the right thing and your area will benefit from it". Placing Edinburgh into Tier 2 was not a cut and dried decision anyway, imo, as regards the data, so I think that the SG should have seen the overall benefits in general from placing Edinburgh into Tier 2 as a message to both the folk of Edinburgh and elsewhere that its good fight against the virus should be rewarded. Okay, so the rate may rise again over the festive period, and probably will, but the tier could be changed back to 3 if that were to happen.

Placing Edinburgh down to Tier 2 could have been largely a win-win for the SG. It would have provided the "You too can be like Edinburgh" message. If it were to go pear-shaped and rates rose within a short period, the SG could have then said "Sorry, this shows what happens if we place a council down a tier without it being sure of being sustainable" and then pumped Edinburgh back up to Tier 3. I do appreciate the SG's concerns however that placing Edinburgh as Tier 2 at this very moment in time might have attracted folk from other areas to visit during the festive period, thus unravelling all the good work that the area has undertaken.

A connected note. Nicola Sturgeon mentioned, if I recall correctly, that the number of cases in Edinburgh yesterday was second only to Glasgow and in this she was spot on. However, the number of cases is not one of the indicators, it is the per-capita number of cases which is an indicator, specifically the 7-day per-100,000 rate. Edinburgh did have a couple of reasonably high case figures on Monday and Tuesday. However, an area's cases will always move up and down like this from day to day. Edinburgh's 7-day per-100,000 case rate has been consistently lower than 90, with one exceptional 93, since my records began on 16 November.

Pasquale for King
1 hour ago, SectionDJambo said:

A terrible time for you, losing your mum. My sincere condolences.

You are, in my opinion, absolutely right. People are entitled to moan when they can see that the politicians who were voted into power to run the country, in good and bad times, have consistently made decisions or created the environment, that have resulted in so many deaths and such extended disruption to our lives, due to Covid 19.

Nobody asked these politicians to take on their positions of power and influence. They chose to follow that employment route. It's also no excuse for them to compare us with other European countries, as a means of trying to show everyone else is still suffering from Covid 19 as well as us.

The death rate, from the pandemic, in the UK, is horrendous. The UK being an island should have put us at a great advantage, in being able to protect this country from such a situation. It's not as if Covid 19 sneaked up on us. We saw what was happening in Italy, for example, well before it hit us hard. Despite this, we kept allowing international flights to come in from all over the world, including some of the worst affected areas at the time. The NHS had suffered funding restrictions over a number of years, putting it at a huge disadvantage from the start.

Money and severely misplaced complacency overrode any sensible preventative actions. Even now, we hear stories suggesting corruption and financial favouritism was, and is still, rife, at the cost of people's lives.

Bickering and grandstanding between Holyrood and Westminster doesn't detract from the incompetence of both governments in the way that Care Home residents were exposed to the virus. The lack of thought, common sense and compassion in the decision making surrounding those extremely vulnerable people, who had made significant contributions to the UK over their lives, was deplorable.

I can't think of a politician, in a position of power, who can look back on their contribution to the UK during 2020, with anything other than shame, or at best, personal regret. They all could have, and should have, made a far better job of it.

Spot on. 

4 minutes ago, sadj said:

I see people with a “significant” history of allergic reactions are now being warned not to have the pfizer jab after two NHS staff reactly badly too it

That could be a bit of a bugger for those whose underlying condition is e.g. asthma.

14 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

Thanks for that. 
I was told early in the pandemic that pubs/restaurants and those that work in them are low priority workers/businesses.
I didn’t want to believe that the SG thought this way. When it all opened up in July I was actually surprised as I though I was a bit early. 

When it closed down again in October I told customers to have a good festive period in case we didn’t see them again. The tier system as it is won’t see my work open until we get to tier 1, which I can’t see until around Easter now all told. 
I didn’t really believe the SG couldn’t give a shit about hospitality until yesterday, and being described as the 2nd biggest city just reenergised a slightly dormant disgust for Glasgow and it’s citizens, as it seems they’re at fault for us staying in tier 3 and are running our lives. 
Apologies to anyone who was offended by the things I said about the FM, I usually criticise folk for needless name calling of not just her but any female politicians. 

Yep it's a kick in the teeth for establishments that don't do food and funding recompense needs to be provided and quickly by the SG for what every party and MSP in the SP Parliament voted to do.

15 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

That would also help, not that many folk listen. We have a good one in Gorgie, Ashley Annotate and she’s extremely active in the area. 

I had to look this up as I refused to believe that anyone would have the surname Annotate. :) It appears to be Ashley Graczyk, an independent councillor for Sighthill/Gorgie. Great to hear that she's very active on local issues.

3 minutes ago, redjambo said:

This is actually quite a good point. For any tier system to work properly, as well as it naturally having to be open, fair and well-policed, areas need to be rewarded for having made headway against the virus. The message has to get through that "Do the right thing and your area will benefit from it". Placing Edinburgh into Tier 2 was not a cut and dried decision anyway, imo, as regards the data, so I think that the SG should have seen the overall benefits in general from placing Edinburgh into Tier 2 as a message to both the folk of Edinburgh and elsewhere that its good fight against the virus should be rewarded. Okay, so the rate may rise again over the festive period, and probably will, but the tier could be changed back to 3 if that were to happen.

Placing Edinburgh down to Tier 2 could have been largely a win-win for the SG. It would have provided the "You too can be like Edinburgh" message. If it were to go pear-shaped and rates rose within a short period, the SG could have then said "Sorry, this shows what happens if we place a council down a tier without it being sure of being sustainable" and then pumped Edinburgh back up to Tier 3. I do appreciate the SG's concerns however that placing Edinburgh as Tier 2 at this very moment in time might have attracted folk from other areas to visit during the festive period, thus unravelling all the good work that the area has undertaken.

A connected note. Nicola Sturgeon mentioned, if I recall correctly, that the number of cases in Edinburgh yesterday was second only to Glasgow and in this she was spot on. However, the number of cases is not one of the indicators, it is the per-capita number of cases which is an indicator, specifically the 7-day per-100,000 rate. Edinburgh did have a couple of reasonably high case figures on Monday and Tuesday. However, an area's cases will always move up and down like this from day to day. Edinburgh's 7-day per-100,000 case rate has been consistently lower than 90, with one exceptional 93, since my records began on 16 November.

Exactly and we’ll put.

The message is now clear, do the right thing and you’ll move down the tiers*

*Except Edinburgh.**

**unless Glasgow is also doing well. 

17 minutes ago, CavySlaveJambo said:

IKEA is still really busy in Straiton. I was in their last week and it was ok.  The car park at both Ikea and Straiton where crazy, nearly full yesterday.  And that does not include those walking there obviously.  

Sainsbury’s car park was really busy too but as that is an essential shop (but the one in Cameron Toll should mean it is non-essential) 

Maybe they all live in Midlothian.

47 minutes ago, graygo said:

Agree with this. Its the same up here. My mate was out in Aberdeen , some lads got a train up from Dundee , shock horror she then tested positive after contact with them. Its shit but if people keep transversing their local areas we’d find less brutality on which area is in which tier.

People unfortunately are not paying heed be it ignorance or being fed up. Look at Nottingham , last week with their Christmas Market , the sheer stupidity of some people cause the sensible ones to suffer

Pasquale for King
19 minutes ago, graygo said:

Let it go, both barrels.

It'll not make a blind bit of difference, you might fall out with a few more on here but by Christ it'll make you feel a bit better. 👍

I did that yesterday, don’t tell me what to do. Falling out with folk on here doesn’t bother me, if you hadn’t noticed. As for pubs it’s not just about the poor atmosphere it’s peoples lives and jobs that’s being affected in all the businesss affected when it’s not necessary. My work cant open until tier 1 so nothing would’ve changed for me. Today will be mostly about using the contacts I’ve made in the last 7 years in the political world, part of the reason I still work in a pub is the freedom to do this. 
Another point you missed yesterday was the Borders were told they had to stay in tier 2 because of their neighbouring areas being in a higher tier, they will move down on Friday whilst the others stay in a higher tier. 

Pasquale for King
9 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

Yep it's a kick in the teeth for establishments that don't do food and funding recompense needs to be provided and quickly by the SG for what every party and MSP in the SP Parliament voted to do.

Because we are doing takeaway we don’t qualify for the £900 a month grant that’s on offer.

Pasquale for King
13 minutes ago, redjambo said:

I had to look this up as I refused to believe that anyone would have the surname Annotate. :) It appears to be Ashley Graczyk, an independent councillor for Sighthill/Gorgie. Great to hear that she's very active on local issues.

Sorry that’s her FB handle, I was just up. She was a Tory but now an independent. She’s definitely worth getting in touch with, Ive only seen her once since lockdown but have met her for coffee a few times and been to meetings together. We both run Commonweal groups in Edinburgh. She started the pressure group that managed to get Scotmid to cancel their planned renovation in Gorgie, with the help of a well known pavement dancer who follows our great club 😆

Edited by Pasquale for King

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Your constant willingness to find utterly irrelevant excuses to defend the indefensible from the SG shitshow are truly tiresome.

You constant willingness to disregard any mitigating factors because you want the pubs open is truly tiresome. 

9 minutes ago, redjambo said:

That could be a bit of a bugger for those whose underlying condition is e.g. asthma.

I think a lot of people feel it was rushed through to suit the British Government. A small number of tests and no info on side-effects , understandable why a lot are refusing to get it. 

In terms of your long post , while its true you could drop the tier back again its also true that if you raise it and there are complications x, higher rates or deaths then the first people blamed will be the government. We saw the British Government essentially pass the buck to Local Authorities and that to me was just an excuse for them not to be blamed for any problems. 

Whole thing is just a mess and has been since the devolved governments took control of their own situations because the British Government made it about economics and politics as opposed to peoples lives.

15 minutes ago, DETTY29 said:

It will be Westminster's fault, of course and the SG will demand they pay for it despite having looser restrictions down south.

6 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

I did that yesterday, don’t tell me what to do. Falling out with folk on here doesn’t bother me, if you hadn’t noticed. As for pubs it’s not just about the poor atmosphere it’s peoples lives and jobs that’s being affected in all the businesss affected when it’s not necessary. My work cant open until tier 1 so nothing would’ve changed for me. Today will be mostly about using the contacts I’ve made in the last 7 years in the political world, part of the reason I still work in a pub is the freedom to do this. 
Another point you missed yesterday was the Borders were told they had to stay in tier 2 because of their neighbouring areas being in a higher tier, they will move down on Friday whilst the others stay in a higher tier. 

🤣🤣

Just now, Ray Gin said:

You constant willingness to disregard any mitigating factors because you want the pubs open is truly tiresome. 

0/10 - poor comeback.

:troll:

22 minutes ago, Pasquale for King said:

They will though, breaking the rules is why they were in tier 4 in the first place, and apparently the main reason Edinburgh is in tier 3. 

Some will. Considerably more would if it was actually officially given the OK. 

• davemclaren changed the title to Coronavirus Super Thread ( merged )
  • JKBMod 12 featured, locked, unlocked and unfeatured this topic