They've started yet another thread about our finances.

Coburg Hearts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coburg Hearts

• martoon

• sadj

• Bull's-eye

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Big Slim Stylee
2 hours ago, Barack said:

Who gives a **** what some lonely middle-aged child bothering, sister-****ing, fungus riddled, junkie ****tard from thinks.

I know it's Saturday night but honestly that's not nice about i8.

2 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Thread just started about our finances by Broondog.

Hearts’ Finances?

Correct me if I’m wrong but the amount of cash they are *****ing on people like Boyce and the numerous others they have bought over the past few years must be in breach of UEFA financial regulations. From the official UEFA website:

“The UEFA Financial Fair Play Regulations were established to prevent professional football clubs spending more than they earn in the pursuit of success and in doing so getting into financial problems which might threaten their long-term survival. “

“More than they earn” - they must be in breach of this while I can’t recall every signing theyv made was there squad not about 35 players? Naismith Boyce Halkit etc would have cost a lot with virtually nobody being sold.It cover the past few years so I’m sure I’m missing lots too.

It just makes no sense how they have all this money anyway.clearly gaining an unfair advantage over the at Mirren Hamilton to stay up.im
Sure those clubs would be very happy to be made aware of this breach.if they receive a financial penalty for cheating I reckon that would end then and they’d be ****ed in the championship, where they belong, next season.

its-afraid-egenerator-net-its-afraid-afraid-meme-generator-50325030.png

Stephane Grappelli
2 hours ago, Barack said:

Who gives a **** what some lonely middle-aged child bothering, sister-****ing, fungus riddled, junkie ****tard from Hibs thinks.

Or any Hibs fans.

This.

1 hour ago, alicante jambo said:

You have just made my night cheers buddy.

No bother , seems a bit dodgy. Very carefully worded , as if they have tried to buy or looked at buying the shell companies shares and been told to bolt (possibly Petrie/Farmer/Dempster ??)

Dempster was on (is on?)HSLs board as the purchase happened. To now be put in a corner where they cant make any further purchases sounds like someones stitched HSL up. 

Maybe a condition of Gordon’s purchase was to get an agreement no sales of shares to HSL and repurposing of any monies from them to cover costs so there are no risks for Gordon 🤷🏻‍♂️

Bridge of Djoum

I'll just re-post this so the new members are up to speed...

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

I look forward to your reply

Mr Kevin Moffat"

Edited by Bridge of Djoum

Ricardo Shillyshally
7 minutes ago, sadj said:

No bother , seems a bit dodgy. Very carefully worded , as if they have tried to buy or looked at buying the shell companies shares and been told to bolt (possibly Petrie/Farmer/Dempster ??)

Dempster was on (is on?)HSLs board as the purchase happened. To now be put in a corner where they cant make any further purchases sounds like someones stitched HSL up. 

Maybe a condition of Gordon’s purchase was to get an agreement no sales of shares to HSL and repurposing of any monies from them to cover costs so there are no risks for Gordon 🤷🏻‍♂️

If HSL ahead been a success on the scale of FOH, then they would have been able to purchase enough of Farmers shares to become fan owned. The only reason Ron the Con was able to get involved was that Hibs fans didn't care enough to invest. They've allowed their club to be taken over by someone with no real connection to them previously.

If it all goes tits up, they will only have themselves to blame.

Edited by Ricardo Shillyshally

22 hours ago, Cruyff said:

:rofl:Just like when we went into Admin, they hoped we would die, we didn't and it wounded them greatly.

Now they are having their hopes dashed that we'll be relegated because they can see that we are united behind a new manager and have signed some good players. Where as they haven't really improved much under Ross. They know we'll be back next season and that they will return to what theyve always been.

Now they are scrambling about in a desperate attempt to make themselves feel a bit better and give themselves a bit of hope to cling to. 

Absolutely tragic.

Even when we're pish, we live in their heids rent free. 

:pleasing:

LOVE THAT COMMENT

2 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

"Dear Mr Gustas

I write to you as a concerned and ashamed Scotsman to inform you of an attempt by fellow Scottish people to defraud the Republic of Lithuania of many millions of pounds. You are no doubt aware of the plight of Ukio Bankas, UBIG and the dreadful conduct of the major shareholder in both of these companies Vladimir Romanov. But it is another of his ventures, namely his interest in Heart of Midlothian football club in Edinburgh I would like to draw your attention to. Since 2006 Mr Romanov has ploughed many millions of pounds, estimates believed to be as much as ?85million, which has now turned out to be money he nor his banking groups could afford to invest, and these concerns raised many times over by the financial and football authorities here in Scotland. These concerns were continually ignored by officials at Hearts and also by their support who were happy to accept the success that has turned out to be the people of your countries money. Please also note that Romanov was refused permission to purchase shares at 2 other clubs. This is because he could not fund the regimes he was looking to put in place. This was ignored by Heart of Midlothian. They operated throughout his tenure with substantial losses which have now come to be at the Lithuanian tax payers expense. I would like to reiterate at this point that they have spent ?85 million pounds of your money. I would also like to bring to your attention their failure to pay charities, police costs, healthcare costs and uk taxes owed during this time.

The current state of affairs at Heart of Midlothian sees them in administration and seeking a deal whereby the shares currently owned by UBIG, Ukio bankas and Ukio Bankas security on Tynecastle stadium in Edinburgh is sold to Bidco for the paltry sum of ?2.5million. It is at this point I would like to make you aware of several areas of prime development land in Edinburgh that have sold recently for many millions of pounds over the ?2.5million currently being offered to your people. It is at this point I would also say that it is my opinion that you would not be serving the people of Lithuania if you did not recover as much of their money that this organisation has taken with no intention of paying back. I would urge you to seek trustworthy advice on the value of the assets before proceeding with any deal as there is no doubt accepting an offer of ?2.5 million is depriving your people of many of millions of pounds.

Finally, I would like to take this opportunity to apologise for the disgusting way in which this organisation has squandered many millions of pounds of your countries money. I find it totally unacceptable and would urge you to use all of your power in recouping your peoples money. If the tables were turned, it would be the least I would expect of my government. I would also appreciate your thoughts on the issues I have raised and if you are able to, your intentions in the future regarding these.

Mr Kevin Moffat"

😎

4 minutes ago, Ricardo Shillyshally said:

If HSL ahead been a success on the scale of FOH, then they would have been able to purchase enough of Farmers shares to become fan owned. The only reason Ron the Con was able to get involved was that Hibs fans didn't care enough to invest. They've allowed their club to be taken over by someone with no real connection to them previously.

If it all goes tits up, they will only have themselves to blame.

in a nutshell right there.

they didn’t care enough so when Ronald McDonald flogs their assets they need look in the mirror and not complain.

Next up is Boyle to their big sisters. £1.8m I heard today. How much of that will go back into Jacks budget ? £0

Ah...Hibernian FC. A club with fans with a great big chip-on-the-shoulder and always will be. I thought they would've calmed down after winning the S Cup but no..they still think they are bigger than they actually are. They're not even a bigger club than their city neighbours. A club where their fans probably don't even realise they have the worst derby record in world football. Their club, in all the years I've been going to Tynie, have more often that not, finished below HMFC. In the eighties I feared playing Aberdeen or Dundee Utd more than playing them. The five top clubs at the time, Celtic, Rangers (the proper one), Aberdeen, Hearts and Dundee Utd. Hibs were happy almost every year to not be relegated under Alex Miller. They slagged off Wallace Mercer and his health issues but if it wasn't for him they may not even still have a club to support. The failed take-over attempt in 1990 woke Hibs up to the fact that their club was being shafted by Duff & Gray. If it wasn't for Mercer highlighting this they would never have won the League (Skol) Cup in 1991 under new ownership so they have more to thank Mercer for than hate him. They can't get their heads around Hearts being the bigger supported club than them, and it pisses them right off! Like it's our fault they chose to support that club!? They'll be enjoying us at the bottom of the league at the moment but Jack Dross or Jack Draws (seeing that he seems to get more of them than wins) will be firmly put back in their place once Levein and his cohorts leave the building. They should also be thanking Levein for the mess we've been in. 

Edited by jambonian

47 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

I know it's Saturday night but honestly that's not nice about i8.

I laughed 🤣🤣

It's not a new thing by the vermin hoardes to be obsessed by everything Maroon, it's always been this way.

They're stuck in a cesspit shitehole of a stadium punching above their weight and they know it, they know we'll always come back and smack their sheriffs far harder than previous and regain control. 

It always will be. 

3 hours ago, Homme said:

We can bring 150k into the club via 90 days FOH money 😁

90 days. 😂😂😂❤❤❤.  And at a time when we're not performing well on the park.

It would take their copycat HSL about 5 years to raise that.

2 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

They're jealous of us even when we're bottom of the league :lol:

Nothing sums those losers up better than this, and they all know it’s true even if they won’t admit it to themselves. 

...a bit disco
3 hours ago, Barack said:

Who gives a **** what some lonely middle-aged child bothering, sister-****ing, fungus riddled, junkie ****tard from Hibs thinks.

Or any Hibs fans.

Sphincters like diseased bellybuttons. Every last one of 'em.

2 hours ago, sadj said:

61304EC5-1B7C-4774-9AAD-2DA50ECE76E7.jpeg

5B89AF10-12F5-49B2-BE0E-F10D7CF4C4FA.jpeg

That’s an absolute belter what a shambles.  None of them actually know what’s going on lol.  All the money they paid in towards fan ownership big Ron has spent on a new yacht 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍👍

8 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

90 days. 😂😂😂❤❤❤.  And at a time when we're not performing well on the park.

It would take their copycat HSL about 5 years to raise that.

Oh no.  I should have read the thread more carefully.  A fellow Jambo has pointed out it's only around 60 days.

😂😂😂❤❤❤

luckyBatistuta
51 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

"Dear Mr Gustas

Mr Kevin Moffat"

Could read that a millions times and still chuckle all the way through...hiya kevin🖐

ooops, just realised that was a 5, here’s your 1

7F2698B8-3A9D-419D-B97A-97070034B4AB.gif

Edited by luckyBatistuta

Steve_Jersey_HMFC
3 hours ago, Smithee said:

"they must be in breach of this while I can’t recall every signing theyv made was there squad not about 35 players?"

What a thoughtful and in depth analysis 

NaismithBoyce Halkit etc would have cost a lot with virtually nobody being sold..”

:facepalm:

Naismith and Halkett were Bosmans and we’ve reportedly bought Boyce for the same amount we’ve reportedly sold Mulraney for. Even these basic matters aren’t grasped by those hoboeconomic experts. 

Our accounts which have been published and widely reported on in the media confirmed our income and expenditure including our benefactors, who seem to have put more money into us than their sugar daddy has put into them. 

Montgomery Brewster
3 hours ago, Gambo said:

I could hardly name a Hibs player or know if they have signed anyone this window, but a diehard hobo I work with can tell you everything about our signings, the length of deal, previous records at clubs etc etc, also tells us everything about our finances.

Obsessed does not cover it, this hobo was destroyed in 2012, absolutely ruined.

He is actually a decent lad for one of them, but his obsession with us is frightenly funny.

Absolutely this. They have an unhealthy obsession with their masters

No way buddy, I was waiting for one of your memorable succinct awe inspiring scribings before I lumped on with both barrels 🤣🤣

Still waiting.

My question do u think sir rudi knew when he clipped the post on that 5th goal in 2012 that he realised that 8 years later they would still be hurting this much?

😂😂😂

luckyBatistuta
17 minutes ago, Steve_Jersey_HMFC said:

NaismithBoyce Halkit etc would have cost a lot with virtually nobody being sold..”

:facepalm:

Naismith and Halkett were Bosmans and we’ve reportedly bought Boyce for the same amount we’ve reportedly sold Mulraney for. Even these basic matters aren’t grasped by those hoboeconomic experts. 

Our accounts which have been published and widely reported on in the media confirmed our income and expenditure including our benefactors, who seem to have put more money into us than their sugar daddy has put into them. 

Us basically swapping Mulraney for Boyce has got to hurt though :rofl:

1 hour ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  

"Dear Mr Gustas

Mr Kevin Moffat"

Reply as follows........

Dear Mr Moffat.

Kindly go f..k y'self.....

Sincerely....Mr Gustas...

4 hours ago, Barack said:

Or any Hibs fans.

Elegantly put Barack!!!

Hope we’ve broke every rule in book twice over just so the pain is even greater!

For 40 years his wee tin pot team has taken it raw, and with agent Ron the con at the helm that pains about to get worse! 

Fire_At_The_Disco
1 hour ago, jambonian said:

Ah...Hibernian FC. A club with fans with a great big chip-on-the-shoulder and always will be. I thought they would've calmed down after winning the S Cup but no..they still think they are bigger than they actually are. They're not even a bigger club than their city neighbours. A club where their fans probably don't even realise they have the worst derby record in world football. Their club, in all the years I've been going to Tynie, have more often that not, finished below HMFC. In the eighties I feared playing Aberdeen or Dundee Utd more than playing them. The five top clubs at the time, Celtic, Rangers (the proper one), Aberdeen, Hearts and Dundee Utd. Hibs were happy almost every year to not be relegated under Alex Miller. They slagged off Wallace Mercer and his health issues but if it wasn't for him they may not even still have a club to support. The failed take-over attempt in 1990 woke Hibs up to the fact that their club was being shafted by Duff & Gray. If it wasn't for Mercer highlighting this they would never have won the League (Skol) Cup in 1991 under new ownership so they have more to thank Mercer for than hate him. They can't get their heads around Hearts being the bigger supported club than them, and it pisses them right off! Like it's our fault they chose to support that club!? They'll be enjoying us at the bottom of the league at the moment but Jack Dross or Jack Draws (seeing that he seems to get more of them than wins) will be firmly put back in their place once Levein and his cohorts leave the building. They should also be thanking Levein for the mess we've been in. 

Never ever get tired of this😂

Its my absolute favourite 😀

1 hour ago, Kiwidoug said:

Oh no.  I should have read the thread more carefully.  A fellow Jambo has pointed out it's only around 60 days.

😂😂😂❤❤❤

Pretty sure FoH is pulling in about £110k a month so nearer to 45 days.

3 minutes ago, graygo said:

Pretty sure FoH is pulling in about £110k a month so nearer to 45 days.

45 days.  😂😂😂

Coburg Hearts
1 hour ago, Jambos4life said:

My question do u think sir rudi knew when he clipped the post on that 5th goal in 2012 that he realised that 8 years later they would still be hurting this much?

😂😂😂

Imagine we hadn't taken our foot off the pedal? 

HeartsInMyBlood

Presumably their discomfort is due to having been bought over and not a peep has been heard from the billionaire that was going to invest 7 figures...all quiet on that front. What a sad life they live constantly looking over the fence at us.

11 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Imagine we hadn't taken our foot off the pedal? 

We never should have, top gear till the whistle, should have been 10 😂😂😂

Coburg Hearts
1 minute ago, HeartsInMyBlood said:

Presumably their discomfort is due to having been bought over and not a peep has been heard from the billionaire that was going to invest 7 figures...all quiet on that front. What a sad life they live constantly looking over the fence at us.

This is really what's beginning to worry them. They not only have an absent landlord, but one who has zero affinity to the club and has put zilch in to the coffers since he took over. 

In the name of the Bard.......

He telt them tae pit thur hauns in thur pockets an pony the **** up.

1 minute ago, Jambos4life said:

I'd have snapped your hands of If offered 1 5 before the game but in hindsight we let them off the hook. We should have continued to pummel them. 

Coburg Hearts
4 minutes ago, Jambos4life said:

It's the only gripe I have with Paulo.

6 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

This is really what's beginning to worry them. They not only have an absent landlord, but one who has zero affinity to the club and has put zilch in to the coffers since he took over. 

In the name of the Bard.......

He telt them tae pit thur hauns in thur pockets an pony the **** up.

Read the latest comment from the club its hilarious its about supporters owning 1/3 of the clubs shares then they pumped in £770 in 4/5 years and supporters own 15%. Ron Con cleared the mortgage then took security of everything putting 1.25mil in their bank. He said hes willing to invest in the club to take them forward , but alongside the fans. So kinda saying get on my pony express. Anything i invest i expect back