The Stendel era begins here

tartofmidlothian

Get Scott Wilson playing this over the tannoy next week. A punk rock version of the East German national anthem. 

Auf Verstanden Aus Ruinen - Risen from Ruins. Quite apt for our situation. 

Edited by Normthebarman

Brauhauser2012
9 minutes ago, Normthebarman said:

Get Scott Wilson playing this over the tannoy next week. A punk rock version of the East German national anthem. 

Auf Verstanden Aus Ruinen - Risen from Ruins. Quite apt for our situation. 

I thought the same about Tubthumping which has a Danny boy chorus, appropriate because of our manager. I also wanted Kasabians "Fire" for a celebration song.

Edited by Brauhauser2012

15 hours ago, OTT said:

100%. 

Levein turned us into an absolute amateur outfit. 

Makes me wonder about the merits of employing Scottish coaches going forward. If this is the level of direction and professionalism coming from Stendel then TBH I'd rather we kept things out of the hands of Scottish coaches since clearly they are not good enough.

Basic levels of professionalism aren't much to ask for at a club with easily in excess of 10,000 season ticket holders and over 8000 fans digging deep to support the club each month. The previous coaching team clearly developed a culture of mediocrity and failure around the club. Can't wait until every trace of Levein is gone from our great club. 

Looking forward to the summer to see Stendels next steps to get us back to where we should be. Feel very confident going into the rest of the season with Naismith as Captain and Stendel's tactics. 

Stendel is class looking forward now to watching good football 

Agree with Scottish coaches