Harry and Meghan

Crete

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, 132goals1958 said:

Did I hear right when that oddball referred  to Harry having issues.

So he said aye. 
I think the oddball chap has one or two myself. 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Maple Leaf

• Jambo-Jimbo

• Sharpie

• The Real Maroonblood

132goals1958
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

So he said aye. 
I think the oddball chap has one or two myself. 

I thought court jesters disappeared after the medieval times.Apparently not.

This is who William is plugging while Kate was out of action due to pregnancy. 

She's obviously mank or has a great personality

rose-hanbury-marchioness-of-cholmondeley-attends-the-chris-news-photo-1578257444.jpg

jack D and coke
9 minutes ago, robbo1874 said:

rose-hanbury-marchioness-of-cholmondeley-attends-the-chris-news-photo-1578257444.jpg

Just looks like those vacuous, horse faced posh birds. Got the body of a 13 year old laddie as well👎🏼

6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Just looks like those vacuous, horse faced posh birds. Got the body of a 13 year old laddie as well👎🏼

And you've hit the bullseye why William is in there. 

Odd bunch

The Internet
11 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Couldn't really care less BUT it seems to have tipped Piers,Morgan over the edge so I'm all for it.

Piers FUMING cos the black lass that's got into the royal family institution dingied him 

:pleasing:

They're noising up all the right people so I'm right behind them. 

5 hours ago, SwindonJambo said:

I am profoundly anti monarchist and switch off all media whenever there’s a Royal Wedding on. But good on Harry and Meghan for doing this. If it expedites the slimming down of the Royal Family then it has to be a good thing. Too many peripheral freeloaders with their snouts in the trough such as Prince Andrew’s  2 bone idle daughters who perform no civic duties.

Prince Andrew's two daughters have full-time paid jobs that are nothing to do with the monarchy.

I have liked Harry since he came into the picture when he wa so upset at being removed from his unit in Afghanistan. I mentioned in another thread having dealt with army officers from that social standing, some who were real men were excellent, and I felt that way about Harry. I do as others have some lingering doubts about an ancestral search of his DNA could say, but his military service and his loyalty and dedication to veterans for me is commendable.

I knew Meghan well from her role in Suits, I thought she was an average actress with out being beautiful was quite attractive, we all make our choice of life partner, some work well, others develop problems, I hope that this one works well.

The Royals have been part of my life forever, I really don't get my shirt in a knot about them, I get more irate at nouveau riche who develop a feeling of royal entitlement.

Carl Fredrickson
1 hour ago, bobsharp said:

I have liked Harry since he came into the picture when he wa so upset at being removed from his unit in Afghanistan. I mentioned in another thread having dealt with army officers from that social standing, some who were real men were excellent, and I felt that way about Harry. I do as others have some lingering doubts about an ancestral search of his DNA could say, but his military service and his loyalty and dedication to veterans for me is commendable.

I knew Meghan well from her role in Suits, I thought she was an average actress with out being beautiful was quite attractive, we all make our choice of life partner, some work well, others develop problems, I hope that this one works well.

The Royals have been part of my life forever, I really don't get my shirt in a knot about them, I get more irate at nouveau riche who develop a feeling of royal entitlement.

Maybe get him on Who Do You Think You Are - might be like Danny Dyer....or not :)

2 hours ago, robbo1874 said:

That's a very flattering pic of her.

An utter mutt.

😁

2 hours ago, robbo1874 said:

If it was and it is not me I would have been a wee bit careful about how I would have phrased that..

5 minutes ago, neilnunb said:

That's a very flattering pic of her.

An utter mutt.

😁

She's not the bonniest but it's not about that. She's pure blue blood and knows the rules about aristocratic affair's. 

The aristocracy are upset because Kate tried to blackball her from the group. Apparently not the done thing.

What a load of pish eh. 

I'd sack the whole lot of them when the Queen croaks it

1 minute ago, bobsharp said:

If it was and it is not me I would have been a wee bit careful about how I would have phrased that..

Some of us don't have the same subtle command of the English language as yourself 😂 

3 hours ago, robbo1874 said:

Nae chebs, but she might be pure filth.

27 minutes ago, Cheile said:

Nae chebs, but she might be pure filth.

Has to be something like that.

Obviously picked because she knows the rules 

3 hours ago, robbo1874 said:

You lot are too fussy. Would. Until the neighbours complained about the smell.

Just now, EH11_2NL said:

You lot are too fussy. Would. Until the neighbours complained about the smell.

Standards young man. 

Tbh I was a bit like that when I was young but obviously maturity eventually hit. Well relatively

2 hours ago, SE16 3LN said:

Have they given up the title, homes, security and cash yet? 

Of course not and I doubt they will either.

They get 95% of their money from Prince Charles' Duchy of Cornwall estates, which they will still receive irrespective whether they gave up any titles or not.

Harry receives about £5m split between him and William from the Sovereign Grant and he could lose that, but will make much much more than £5m whoring their Royal titles around to the highest bidder, no wonder they want to keep their titles because that's their meal ticket for the rest of their lives, unless of course Granny withdraws them from them.

1 hour ago, robbo1874 said:

Some of us don't have the same subtle command of the English language as yourself 😂 

I saw that.😏

I P Knightley
2 hours ago, Carl Fredrickson said:

Maybe get him on Who Do You Think You Are - might be like Danny Dyer....or not :)

You mean that a search might reveal some royalty in his lineage?

Psychedelicropcircle

No even worth signing on, the bedroom tax would ferk his money!

poor Harry 

Edited by Psychedelicropcircle

Not even members of the royal family like the royal family. :rofl:

No wonder they want out. Good luck to them.

22 hours ago, Jamhammer said:

I don't think Harry has ever fancied the whole royal family thing TBH. 

He’s nae royal blood in him, so that’s not really a surprise...

Meghan lived in Toronto for four years and apparently has many friends here.  The rumour going around is that they'll be spending several weeks a year in Toronto.

Whoop-de-doo.  Lucky us. I would estimate that 90% of Toronto residents don't give a rat's ass about them. :buttkick: 

Bridge of Djoum
5 hours ago, i8hibsh said:

Despise the two of them.  Could not give a **** about the slightest thing any of them do or say.

Despising something you don’t care about whilst commenting on it. 

Yet more utter drivel from Scotland’s most offended individual.

3 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Meghan lived in Toronto for four years and apparently has many friends here.  The rumour going around is that they'll be spending several weeks a year in Toronto.

Whoop-de-doo.  Lucky us. I would estimate that 90% of Toronto residents don't give a rat's ass about them. :buttkick: 

Does that mean you won't be camping out on the streets overnight just to catch a glimpse of them.

5 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Does that mean you won't be camping out on the streets overnight just to catch a glimpse of them.

Hmmm.  Tough question.  Erm, probably not.

Now, if it was Kate .... :whistling:

1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

You mean that a search might reveal some royalty in his lineage?

has he bought the rights to michael jacksons back catalogue

16 minutes ago, Maple Leaf said:

Hmmm.  Tough question.  Erm, probably not.

Now, if it was Kate .... :whistling:

You'd be out there waving your little.........................................................................flag around for all to see. 😃

Maybe disgusted at all the shenanigans surrounding uncle andrew?  She's swept in like some rort of royal Yoko One.  Is this the beginning of the end?

4 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

You'd be out there waving your little.........................................................................flag around for all to see. 😃

They'd have to have good eyesight. :wink:

William H. Bonney
8 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

That boy's voice is about as high pitched as the father's in Abducted in Plain Sight.

I bet he's driven down a country lane with a strange guy before. :lol:

Probably in a van advertising free puppies to children. 

23 hours ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

If it means that we never have to hear about either of the sanctimonious, boring dicks ever again then I for one support this decision wholeheartedly.

This, 100% 😆

jack D and coke
24 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

That boy's voice is about as high pitched as the father's in Abducted in Plain Sight.

I bet he's driven down a country lane with a strange guy before. :lol:

100% a wrongun :lol: 

20 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

Maybe disgusted at all the shenanigans surrounding uncle andrew?  She's swept in like some rort of royal Yoko One.  Is this the beginning of the end?

Surely we can all hope so👍🏼

Anybody who actually cares what these parasites get up to is a crawly-bumlicking sycophant that needs to get a life. Bowing, curtseying and doffing your cap to these chinless wonders. Dearie me. An utter irrelevance in a modern democracy.

2 hours ago, andyscott82 said:

He’s nae royal blood in him, so that’s not really a surprise...

Never really thought of it that way. I always thought he's struggled more with losing his Mam as he was that wee bit younger than his brother. Think he'd rather have been a soldier

8 hours ago, robbo1874 said:

Maybe she looks different if she's wearing her feet as earrings?

A Boy Named Crow
10 hours ago, AlphonseCapone said:

:rudiyas:

Aye, it’s got to be full abdication though. What I’m reading this morning is (admittedly press speculation) that they essentially want freedom from the family firm, but we still pay for their security etc.

id say good on them for wanting out, but Megxit means Megxit!

jack D and coke

Just been reading they waited till the tax payer footed the £2.4m bill to renovate their house :lol: 

Want all the trappings, paid by their old man (allegedly), their mums estate, queen mothers, security paid by the state too!! What a couple of arseholes! 
End these parasites for christ sake. What a joke!