Jack Hendry

JamTartsFan4

kingantti1874
5 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

We are not signing Jack Hendry. He is utter shite. Only got scotland caps because of the celtic love in, 8k a week wages and I can promise you that hearts wouldn't pay even half of that.

exactly.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Notts1874

• mitch41

• Bazzas right boot

12 hours ago, savage said:

I saw a copy of his wage slip somewhere,  maybe one of my what's app groups and was utterly astonished.  From memory with appearance money he got about 27000 for the month after tax.  He will be taking a huge wage cut to come to us and not sure we need somebody who hasn't played for months

2 hours ago, Thaw said:

Absolutely no reason to doubt any of this.  I know Scott Brown's on £150,000 per week because he gave me his password once to check his balance when he was having computer issues.

Sorry, I originally read the 27000 as "per week" although it still seems strange that the actual wage slip would have been made available for strangers to look at.

1 hour ago, dazajmbo said:

We are not signing Jack Hendry. He is utter shite. Only got scotland caps because of the celtic love in, 8k a week wages and I can promise you that hearts wouldn't pay even half of that.

It was in the daily record, enough said 

1 hour ago, dazajmbo said:

Daz has spoken 👍

12 hours ago, savage said:

I saw a copy of his wage slip somewhere,  maybe one of my what's app groups and was utterly astonished.  From memory with appearance money he got about 27000 for the month after tax.  He will be taking a huge wage cut to come to us and not sure we need somebody who hasn't played for months

3 hours ago, Thaw said:

Absolutely no reason to doubt any of this.  I know Scott Brown's on £150,000 per week because he gave me his password once to check his balance when he was having computer issues.

17 minutes ago, Thaw said:

Sorry, I originally read the 27000 as "per week" although it still seems strange that the actual wage slip would have been made available for strangers to look at.

Not sure what point your making here Thaw? Are you really saying Scott Brown gets £150 thousand a week? Then you quote yourself saying strangers would be available to see thier wage slips? I'm lost 

Tynecastlesmychurch

At this moment in time my opinion is he terrible it was a joke that he got called up to the Scotland squad ahead of Souttar. Just because he plays for the big vermin. Don’t want him. Certainly don’t want to be improving players for them. 

But with all that being said the manager must be backed and if Stendel likes him and thinks he has what it takes then I reserve the right to change my opinion.

2 minutes ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

At this moment in time my opinion is he terrible it was a joke that he got called up to the Scotland squad ahead of Souttar. Just because he plays for the big vermin. Don’t want him. Certainly don’t want to be improving players for them. 

But with all that being said the manager must be backed and if Stendel likes him and thinks he has what it takes then I reserve the right to change my opinion.

Read more than the headline !

'Stendel has been made aware of Hendry's availability'

As has McInnes , Ross , Neilson etc

Tynecastlesmychurch
1 minute ago, johnthomas said:

Read more than the headline !

'Stendel has been made aware of Hendry's availability'

As has McInnes , Ross , Neilson etc

I posted an opinion on weather or not I’d like to see him at Hearts.

I posted it after reading about it in one of several news articles on my Hearts news now app!

Good day!

2 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Correct,there is a wage structure in place,also we don't require him.

bigsuperslim1874
14 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

Passing relationship 😉

They aren't printing total lies. For example, when was the contact made? About what?

True enough. FWIW if he does sign I think he will be OK. Some players just seem to ‘click’ at certain clubs.

1 hour ago, Tynecastlesmychurch said:

I posted an opinion on weather or not I’d like to see him at Hearts.

I posted it after reading about it in one of several news articles on my Hearts news now app!

Good day!

Yes but your post , and others , is based on a (maybe more) misleading headline .

Anyway good day to you and yours !

John Kennedy just on Sky Sports saying Hendry might leave on loan. Looks like Kennedy was asked about Hearts and he hasn't commented either way.

3 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Glad to hear it. An absolute abomination of a centre half. 

Dundee pulled a blinder getting 7 figures for him :D 

LarrysRightFoot

I actually think he would/could be a good signing. He needs out of Celtic Park and be playing regularly to get his confidence back. 

However, he is too similar to (and not as good as) Souttar. I think it’ll be Soapy and Halkett at centre half for the remainder of the season (injuries permitting). They will hopefully turn into a very good pairing.

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I don’t know why we wouldn’t or can’t get Jimmy Dunne back. Even in our current position we’re at a much higher level than he is currently playing.

Edited by Tom Hardy’s Dug

Celtic fan at my work seems to rate him. Says he’s fast and good with the ball.

I’m not so sure. I think he’s shite.

33 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I don’t know why we wouldn’t or can’t get Jimmy Dunne back. Even in our current position we’re at a much higher level than he is currently playing.

He has something about him for sure. Not being Jack Hendry for starters.

Edited by Jee

9 hours ago, dazajmbo said:

Who is spreading this story about us signing Henry ?

Is it his agent, Celtic, the Record, the Sun. 

Hendry is just not good enough and the hype around him is 

probably orchestrated by his dad who needs the money.

11 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Who is spreading this story about us signing Henry ?

Is it his agent, Celtic, the Record, the Sun. 

Hendry is just not good enough and the hype around him is 

probably orchestrated by his dad who needs the money.

Why would his dad want him to move from Celtic to us for less dosh if he needs money? Signing on fee? 

5 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Why would his dad want him to move from Celtic to us for less dosh if he needs money? Signing on fee? 

Because he’s finished at Celtic. They will pay him off to get shot of him.

5 minutes ago, mitch41 said:

Because he’s finished at Celtic. They will pay him off to get shot of him.

Signing on/release fee then.  Makes sense.  Hopefully Macphee is scouting for O’Neil and he ends up at Stoke 👍

If he is on 8k a week I, as his agent, would be advising him to sit very still until that contract is up. Then sign for a new team that had never heard of him but had heard of ceptic and trouser the signing on fee and take a hit on the weekly packet.

Edited by JamboAndrew

Bazzas right boot
8 hours ago, TommyC said:

John Kennedy just on Sky Sports saying Hendry might leave on loan. Looks like Kennedy was asked about Hearts and he hasn't commented either way.

I wouldn't like a loan deal from them tbh. 

A Celtic loan player bailing us out of a relegation battle. 

Hibs going to send us a few on loan? 

Please no more players that are not currently at the level we need but we hope to improve them. Get guys in that can already play at our level then work on making them even better. Guys like White, Mulraney, Wighton, Burns etc are no good to us. 

We don't need projects and we don't have the time to develop players in the hope they'll be an asset in 3,6 or 12 months time.

On 05/01/2020 at 11:55, dazajmbo said:

Thank **** for that. 

4 minutes ago, mscjambo said:

Jack Hendry is crap. I would rather we gave Chris Hamilton a chance than got him in.

I think I hate Jack Hendry .

Yes ?

16 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Who told you that? At least learn to spell correctly, you that rips others for anything :lol: 

It was a typo.  Not everyone has little girls' fingers like you but at least it gave you a wee moment of glory.

grumpyespana
On ‎05‎/‎01‎/‎2020 at 12:55, dazajmbo said:

Its all paper talk  pandering to its Glasgow masters lol.

On 05/01/2020 at 11:55, dazajmbo said:

We have signed enough trash and I’m sure Stendel will be doing a far better job than those before him.

This Hendry rumour which has been fed to the Weegie media is sickening.

1 minute ago, mitch41 said:

We have signed enough trash and I’m sure Stendel will be doing a far better job than those before him.

This Hendry rumour which has been fed to the Weegie media is sickening.

Sickening??  🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Better. 😃

2 minutes ago, davemclaren said:

Better. 😃

Thank god for that  👍

Dallas Green

I'm glad it is just paper talk pish because he is utter pish.

Even if he was to improve like former players did, 5 points adrift at the bottom of the table isnt the time to be trying that out.

jack D and coke
On 05/01/2020 at 00:11, rudi must stay said:

Don't like being the odd one out but genuinely I can see the logic in this, Hendry was highly rated at Dundee and got a big move, it hasn't worked for him at Celtic, never does for Scottish players. He also has a good passing range, a key part of Stendel's football and the gegenpressing style.

I haven’t seen loads of him but if it was true (I’m sure it’s paper talk) I wouldn’t necessarily be against it. Some players just develop under different coaches. 
I’ll trust DS judgement. 

Psychedelicropcircle

Thought this was a CF who played with StJ. Wasn’t the scorer at tynie called Hendry

will-i-am-a-jambo
1 hour ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

Thought this was a CF who played with StJ. Wasn’t the scorer at tynie called Hendry

Is his name not John Hendry?

Hendry to us 🤷‍♂️ surely Hibs will be on Cetics coat tails for this one 

Have Celtic and Hibs no made up since the Mginn thing? Usually their funding the wages for them to play for Celtic Colts 

Hendry is a stick on for Hibs 

Thought he was decent when at Dundee and if you could get that player back I’d take him. No idea why he has turned so poor after his move. If free might be worth a punt, he’s still a young player.