• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kingantti1874

• Notts1874

• mitch41

• Bazzas right boot

1 hour ago, kingantti1874 said:

:rofl: he’s not on the same ****ing planet as Zak.. have you ever even watched football.

jack hendry can get to ****

Obviously you don't remember when he came to hearts and was shit same could be said with Tall.

wattie exploited
4 minutes ago, Herbert said:

Obviously you don't remember when he came to hearts and was shit same could be said with Tall.

yeah but he got played in midfield and was shit as far as I can remember  then changed position and ended up great :rifle:

bigsuperslim1874
46 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

This confirms to me that the Lafferty story only has a passing relationship with the truth.

Dazajambo suggests there is truth in the Lafferty link.....

13 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Don't like being the odd one out but genuinely I can see the logic in this, Hendry was highly rated at Dundee and got a big move, it hasn't worked for him at Celtic, never does for Scottish players. He also has a good passing range, a key part of Stendel's football and the gegenpressing style.

I agree.  

jamboinglasgow
15 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Don't like being the odd one out but genuinely I can see the logic in this, Hendry was highly rated at Dundee and got a big move, it hasn't worked for him at Celtic, never does for Scottish players. He also has a good passing range, a key part of Stendel's football and the gegenpressing style.

I dont believe we are actually in for him, but Hendry was a great defender before he went to Celtic and rightly high valued. Celtic handled him poorly and he did not take his chances but you a good manager could make him good again. Though again I dont think there is truth in it.

pettigrewsstylist

Dont believe it. But..tuppence worth....we have enough projects on the books already. We dont need any more.

1 hour ago, Notts1874 said:

This is how clickbait works. The Record have done it two nights in a row.

Lafferty-That'll work.

Shite Celtic player - That'll work.

There's a transfer update thing on the records website that says Celtic, rangers and hearts eyes signings.  I clicked in it and nothing about hearts looking at anyone.  The headline has been there for about 2 weeks.   My fault for looking at the daily record website.  

Edited by FruitJuice

10 minutes ago, bigsuperslim1874 said:

Dazajambo suggests there is truth in the Lafferty link.....

Passing relationship 😉

They aren't printing total lies. For example, when was the contact made? About what?

Just now, FruitJuice said:

There's a transfer update thing in the records website that says Celtic, rangers and hearts eyes signings.  I clicked in it and nothing about hearts looming at anyone.  The headline has been there for about 2 weeks.   My fault for looking at the daily record website.  

This all came from a tweet they put out that links you to their website.

Its basically the football version of "Sexy milfs in your area".......im told😂😂

I saw a copy of his wage slip somewhere,  maybe one of my what's app groups and was utterly astonished.  From memory with appearance money he got about 27000 for the month after tax.  He will be taking a huge wage cut to come to us and not sure we need somebody who hasn't played for months

portobellojambo1
36 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

I just read a link on Facebook which matches the basis of this thread. I don't know exactly how clubs communicate availability of players to each other, or if online they share some sort of database that makes other clubs aware of certain playing positions other clubs are looking to recruit in. When I read this link on Facebook the one thing that went through my head was that possibly Stendel has identified that Christophe Berra doesn't fit in with how he wants to play the game and hasn't been given a date that Souttar will be ready to play again, so has started looking for someone else to play alongside Halkett in central defence. I actually thought Hendry looked like a good prospect when he was with Dundee but no idea how much if any progression he has made at Celtic playing outwith their 1st team. There again is there really any link or is it just a paper making a wild guess, who knows.

Edited by portobellojambo1

13 minutes ago, pettigrewsstylist said:

Dont believe it. But..tuppence worth....we have enough projects on the books already. We dont need any more.

This this this!!!

10 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

This all came from a tweet they put out that links you to their website.

Its basically the football version of "Sexy milfs in your area".......im told😂😂

😁   what's a milf? 

44 minutes ago, rudi must stay said:

Agree with this and wouldn’t be against signing him. Just not sure that it’s what we need in the midst of a relegation battle. 

Coburg Hearts
3 hours ago, Notts1874 said:

This is how clickbait works. The Record have done it two nights in a row.

Lafferty-That'll work.

Shite Celtic player - That'll work.

Unfortunately, it seems to work.

Guest ToqueJambo
4 hours ago, jamboinglasgow said:

I dont believe we are actually in for him, but Hendry was a great defender before he went to Celtic and rightly high valued. Celtic handled him poorly and he did not take his chances but you a good manager could make him good again. Though again I dont think there is truth in it.

This. He wasn't worth what they paid though. Seemed a bit of a panic signing. I wouldn't take him on loan but a small fee if Celtic were offloading him might be worth it. I'd be surprised though as players like him tend to prefer to wait it out at Celtic or Rangers for longer. Fits the bill for players we can develop though and we've done quite well signing young defenders from the OF in the past.

It’s the Sun and we are being linked to everyone and his brother by that rag. I Didn’t even click onto the link. Absolute tosh and pure click bait.

Not happening. I would be interested to see if his Scotland career carried on after a few sub appearances,  oh wait of course not, hes not paid by Celtic.

10 hours ago, Barack said:

"New Tynecastle boss Daniel Stendel has been made aware of Hendry’s availability as he looks to strengthen his squad."

By whom? A ****ing lunatic? :lol:

File in room:  Shite 101, and let's not all wet ourselves over nothing.

Levein probably 

9 hours ago, Russ1977 said:

Must have something about him for Brendan Rodgers to splash out a million on him. 

Have a few friends who support Dundee and they were raging that Brenda offered the money in the last hour of the transfer window.

They were rooked and had to accept the money. They also dispute £1 million and think it was a lot less. They also thought he was worth a lot more

But they couldnt replace him as window closed straight after and they blame his lack of replacement on their relegation.

upgotheheads
10 hours ago, Famous 1874 said:

He’d be worse than Dikamona 

Dikamona is a decent centre-back, at SPL level t least.

10 hours ago, kingantti1874 said:

he’s utterly pish.. 

10 hours ago, Herbert said:

Zaliukas 

Plus, Pressley was a real bomb scare until his late 20's.

Thought he was decent at Dundee (although murder against us for Dundee)

He'd be backup at first, project at best.

We don't need that

9 hours ago, savage said:

I saw a copy of his wage slip somewheremaybe one of my what's app groups and was utterly astonished.  From memory with appearance money he got about 27000 for the month after tax.  He will be taking a huge wage cut to come to us and not sure we need somebody who hasn't played for months

Absolutely no reason to doubt any of this.  I know Scott Brown's on £150,000 per week because he gave me his password once to check his balance when he was having computer issues.

kingantti1874
9 hours ago, Herbert said:

good god, why do you keep comparing jack hendry to great players.. 

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, dazajmbo said:

Not happening. I would be interested to see if his Scotland career carried on after a few sub appearances,  oh wait of course not, hes not paid by Celtic.

good news

Seymour M Hersh
10 hours ago, savage said:

I saw a copy of his wage slip somewhere,  maybe one of my what's app groups and was utterly astonished.  From memory with appearance money he got about 27000 for the month after tax.  He will be taking a huge wage cut to come to us and not sure we need somebody who hasn't played for months

Ah but was it a 5 week or 4 week month? :laugh:

Bazzas right boot
11 hours ago, rudi must stay said:

I agree. 

He's also only 24.

We could be to him to what we where to Pressley after Rangers. 

Bazzas right boot
59 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

good god, why do you keep comparing jack hendry to great players.. 

Because said players weren't great when they first came to us. 

kingantti1874
Just now, Smith's right boot said:

Because said players weren't great when they first came to us. 

Zaliukas and Ibrahim Tall were on a different planet to Jack Hendry before they came. .. there’s a reason he hasn’t played for about 2 years, Celtic playing midfielders ahead of him when no centre backs left.

He’d be Craig Wighton level of dumb signing.. 

I genuinely wonder what sport some of you watch.. 

Bazzas right boot
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

Zaliukas and Ibrahim Tall were on a different planet to Jack Hendry before they came. .. there’s a reason he hasn’t played for about 2 years, Celtic playing midfielders ahead of him when no centre backs left.

He’d be Craig Wighton level of dumb signing.. 

I genuinely wonder what sport some of you watch.. 

You for real?

Zal, in particular was poor in the beginning. He also never came from a team like celtic or had gone for £1m previously. 

Craig Wighton, must have missed his £1m signing for the of and his Scottish International involvement. 

Anyway, Hendry will Likley end up on a bigger wage we can offer. 

6 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You for real?

Zal, in particular was poor in the beginning. He also never came from a team like celtic or had gone for £1m previously. 

Craig Wighton, must have missed his £1m signing for the of and his Scottish International involvement. 

I remember Zal as a trialist against Ossasuna if I recall and played CM.

One of the worst performances I'd ever seen. Some how still got sign and glad he did. 

kingantti1874
8 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

You for real?

:rofl: No he won’t.. even Celtic fans are all over social media saying they should do this to help ensure we go down.. 

Edited by kingantti1874

23 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

I agree. 

He's also only 24.

We could be to him to what we where to Pressley after Rangers. 

I’m not doubting that a 24 year old can be turned into a solid, experienced defender.  My problem is that we should at this stage only be bringing in players who are better than what we have.  He isn’t better than Dikamona, Halkett, Souttar or Smith and id doubt he’s a better option than Berra just now.  He’d be another project which we can’t afford to invest patience in while 5 points adrift.  If we survive relegation, I’d entertain looking at him again in the summer, but only if the guy went somewhere else in the meantime to get regular football.

We are not signing Jack Hendry. He is utter shite. Only got scotland caps because of the celtic love in, 8k a week wages and I can promise you that hearts wouldn't pay even half of that.