• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• millerjames398

• TyphoonJambo

• Weakened Offender

• Harry Potter

Last night befkre kick off Scott Wilson still done his speil about getting right behind your favourites and "Let's make some noise" to an empty stadium.

millerjames398
2 hours ago, off the rails said:

Bombscare.thumb.jpg.1f0845510786058c1a366e153037cf2d.jpg

Fans allowed back in the stand after the all-clear. You in there benny?

Was this genuine, or was it a hoax call from hibs fans that i heard?

1 hour ago, bigdav said:

The first game was at Montrose. Mar 76. Gie the boy a break. It was over 40 years ago. Memory obv dulled by alcohol lol.

Thanks dav, it was at the time anyway 😁

2 hours ago, FinnBarr Saunders said:

We've never played a replay at Montrose.

Did you like the story though? 👍

3fingersreid
On 04/10/2020 at 18:59, dannymack said:

The Hearts support was huge that day, the feel good factor was high and I remember being excited about the whole day from the moment I kissed my good lady goodbye at 9am in the morning right up until we arrived at Mount Florid, thats when it all turned grim, the police were out in force and were certainly not mucking around, correct me if im wrong but was this not the year Glasgow City Council enforced the ' no drinking in public ' law ? If so there was a lot of fans being nicked for that rule.

The short walk to the stadium saw arrests for breathing and blinking, the Hearts mob charge at Aberdeen and fights at the turnstile between Hearts fans. 

Just as bad as the Hearts wankers cheering Hibs' goals and win against Rangers whilst we were at Livingston, can't remember the pubs name.

Im sure it was 133 with 132 Hearts fans nicked. There was a huge public reaction to this and Hearts as a club stood by the majority of fans who claimed unfairness.

The Chief of Glasgow said it was all our fault but later apologised. 

That pub might’ve been the Lime Kiln you’re thinking off , it certainly happened when we were in there much to my disbelief and disgust . Not that I wanted sevco to win but celebrate they ****ers score 🤮🤮🤮

13 hours ago, off the rails said:

I am there somewhere 🙂 

Yesterday someone shared a tweet from a Hearts supporter called “Gary” who thinks it’s embarrassing that Hearts supporters love John Robertson. Apparently he’s a “wee fud” and a “shite manager”. 

True story... he did look inbred tbf.

On 01/10/2020 at 12:36, Smith's right boot said:

Big Dave scoring v hibs at Tynecastle in a 2-0 win and the whole of tynecastle doing the donkey noises in return to hibs who had sung it all game. 

I chuckled. 

Same thing happened at the Giro during the fat striker scores game.

Right on cue big Dave popped up at the back stick to nod us in front as the muppets were doing the donkey noises.  

An early form of hibsing. FTH 

Dens Park around 89.  I was in the upper main stand. Hearts and Dundee crews faced up to each other at the fence which divided the main stand and their goal end.. The Hearts lads basically forced the fence over.  It was quickly broken up though.  

At half time tens of fans took the pish out the police by running from the enclosure , onto the pitch or track, and jumping into the end behind the goals. I remember one overweight copper falling on his coupon chasing a young JT that looked about 12. 😁

I remember the CS gas canister incident at a Tynie v Celtic around the same time, maybe a year earlier?

Bazzas right boot
17 minutes ago, Debut 4 said:

Same thing happened at the Giro during the fat striker scores game.

Right on cue big Dave popped up at the back stick to nod us in front as the muppets were doing the donkey noises.  

An early form of hibsing. FTH 

Aye, that was when robbo crossed and big Dave at the back post with a diving header. 

It wasn't even  a set piece, what the **** was he doing there! 

When stationed with the army in Inverness, I persuaded a few of the guys to travel down to our game against rangers in the mid 80’s 

it became apparent one of the guys ( who had just failed to join the SAS ) was a total nutter and borderline alcoholic.

anyway we got separated from him during the match , and unknown to us he tried to climb one of the floodlights during the match but fell off it and was rushed to hospital!!

E9A81168-8D91-41ED-AAA1-7B6FAF2B467E.jpeg

15 hours ago, off the rails said:

I was under that covered standing enclosure.

Never went on the park though.

Smoked-Glass
45 minutes ago, Beast Boy said:

Yesterday someone shared a tweet from a Hearts supporter called “Gary” who thinks it’s embarrassing that Hearts supporters love John Robertson. Apparently he’s a “wee fud” and a “shite manager”. 

Face 🌴 

Heart of Darkness
1 hour ago, Beast Boy said:

😲😲😲  🤦‍♂️

Jimmy_McNulty

There was a midweek game at Dundee where we stormed and took over a part of their shed when the weather turned nasty.

9 hours ago, Beast Boy said:

Defo pumped his mother

TyphoonJambo
9 minutes ago, Gone said:

Defo pumped his mother

You have, or he has? 😁

off the rails
11 hours ago, cookieboy said:

I am there somewhere 🙂 

9 hours ago, benny said:

I was under that covered standing enclosure.

Never went on the park though.

👍

TyphoonJambo
1 hour ago, Gone said:

Everyone

I heard his dad (brother) denies it.