Bozanic

kila

Think the difference now is that there is sometimes a forward pass on/movement in front of him whereas before he could only go backwards or sideways. He’s not the greatest technically but you can’t fault his effort/work rate and he has improved under DS

Not convinced tbh. He has been better but only delivers if the team is playing well. Would never trust him to win a game for us. He looked good last season when we were flying. Some performances this year have been shambolic. 

That being said, think he is worth keeping for now. He will try his best and clearly suits the managers style. Keep him 4th or 5th choice and I’m happy for now. 

If, however, we are relying on playing Boz then we will never be at the level we should be. 

As we work through a transition with this squad - players with high work rate are likely to get a chance ahead of those considered more naturally talented. 

Bozanic is this squad's Robbie Neilson - maligned, considered a weak link but works hard.

After yesterday's games and highlighting the positives from the match. Fair enough Bozanic is not a world beater but he was superb yesterday also played for us at LB( not his normal position) and even managed to get an assist for the goal. 

Credit where's its due.

Serge Pizzorno

I reckon I may possibly be his biggest doubter, but don’t think he put a foot wrong yesterday and put in the cross for yesterday’s winner. 

Well played sir and hopefully kick on 

Brauhauser2012
On 19/01/2020 at 07:18, GorgieFifeLife said:

Pereira. Absolute bombscare. We need a keeper badly.

Far too far of his line and he nearly got caught out trying to be smart rather than kicking the ball into touch.

I'm not a fan and think he is utter dug shite.  However, I do see signs of improvement under our fantastic German so will ease of him.

3 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

Think he is an ideal squad player for us.

Really? I think he should be one marked as required to be moved on.

Suspect Device

Sorry, not good enough for centre mid, no surprise we fell out the game for 10-15mins once he took over from Toby S.

We didn't regain control until Naismith slotted back in there.

Olly did do a decent enough job at left back, where he didn't have any responsibility to try and play, and could just concentrate on defending.

Maybe played his best there actually.

Squad player at best imo 

Ricardo Quaresma
38 minutes ago, i8hibsh said:

I'm not a fan.  However, I do see signs of improvement under our fantastic German so will ease of him.

FTFY