Naismith

Bowtow Jambo

Jambof3tornado
1 hour ago, wavydavy said:

What about Brandon?

I'd offer him an extension. Rash in my opinion but junior thinks he's just agressive in winning the ball back so I think he could grow under Stendel.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thomaso

• wavydavy

• GinRummy

• Robbo-Jambo

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, TheBigO said:

Should and do are very different concepts!!

If Naismith is fit, he should play. We need to win.

Yes we need to win. I’m just concerned with the amount of players not just Naismith, that keep breaking down. They’re all worth 3 points and all games as important as each other but Thursday and next Sunday are massive. I’d we win these games we’ll get an almighty lift going into the winter break. 

3 hours ago, Jambof3tornado said:

I'd offer him an extension. Rash in my opinion but junior thinks he's just agressive in winning the ball back so I think he could grow under Stendel.

Me to.

...and off at HT. I assume injury related as I'd imagine we wouldn't sub him then being our best player?

There's a reckoning required here. This can't go on.

3 minutes ago, The Comedian said:

...and off at HT. I assume injury related as I'd imagine we wouldn't sub him then being our best player?

He’s finished mate. Made of glass.

4 minutes ago, The Comedian said:

Just so predictable I’m afraid! 🙈

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Optimistic view 45 minutes as much as he was able,  pessimistic he is just not ever going to get properly fit

Holyrood_Hearts

Hopefully it’s not an injury but why would you take him off otherwise. I know he can’t help getting injured but he’s been an horrendous waste of money. That must be the 3rd/4th game this season he’s not came out for the 2nd half. 

If he's not capable of staying fit, we need to let him go and find someone who can be consistently available for selection.

It's a futile situation this, no point in having a very good player who is consistently unable to play.

Psychedelicropcircle

No doubt has popadom hamstrings are ****ed again. Time to forget about his input on a regular basis.

Should never be starting another game for us. 

Bring him on when he can make an impact. All we're doing is continually injuring him. 

Think Totti's latter years at Roma, no use from the start so became a super sub. Thats about the best we can hope of Naismith and his chocolate hamstrings now. 

Just now, ramrod said:

He's done us over the same way he did Norwich over . We've been suckered right in , hook line and sinker 

And pretty much everyone aside from Levein and Budge could see it coming.  

1 minute ago, ramrod said:

He's done us over the same way he did Norwich over . We've been suckered right in , hook line and sinker 

Hard to disagree tbh. 

PaulHartley10

Hasn't done as many interviews this year IIRC...only to state that he was feeling fit for Scotland duty and that he isn't here for a relegation scrap. 

Well **** off then.

His playing stats must be shocking at us, rare to get 10 games played in a row. Maybe a good leader and a winner etc but he is no use to us at the bottom of the league now permanently injured. Tide turned for me when he limped off in the league cup semi last year. I've said it earlier he is Finished as A player.

I'm actually glad Stendel played him today, he now knows the situation. Pretty easy to get rid of him as he will still have other offers in the States etc. We need players we can rely on until the end of the season, he is a symbol of false hope. Every time he goes off it just makes you more angry about the shambles Levein has left us. The best thing Budge could do is empty Levein now, it's like a cloud hanging over us. A great player, a gutless, shocking manager who's numerous gambles may have fatally wounded us this season. Football aside clearly a complete arsehole of a man. 

4 minutes ago, Jodami said:

I'm actually glad Stendel played him today, he now knows the situation. Pretty easy to get rid of him as he will still have other offers in the States etc. We need players we can rely on until the end of the season, he is a symbol of false hope. Every time he goes off it just makes you more angry about the shambles Levein has left us. The best thing Budge could do is empty Levein now, it's like a cloud hanging over us. A great player, a gutless, shocking manager who's numerous gambles may have fatally wounded us this season. Football aside clearly a complete arsehole of a man. 

Yup. Not to be seen at Riccarton again. No place for that loser. 

Don't think Budge would do it though.

Naismith is the absolute epicentre of the problems. The rot set in because of injuries and he is the poster child.  

Hardly played a game of football for 5 seasons. He has absolutely played us for fools and we were so desperate we bent over gave him a four year contract and don’t even make him come through to Edinburgh for training two days a week. 

I hate a lot of the squad but I think I now hate Naismith as well. 

Just now, The Comedian said:

Barry Anderson saying he went of with a back injury.

Come to a mutual agreement and get him to ****.

They’ve all got back injuries.  Spineless in fact.

20 minutes ago, Martin_T said:

If he's not capable of staying fit, we need to let him go and find someone who can be consistently available for selection.

It's a futile situation this, no point in having a very good player who is consistently unable to play.

Will cost us a LOT of money to let him go. He has 3.5 years left on his deal. 

Probably our worst signing in the summer. Literally no point in singing a player who can't stay fit and available for selection.

8 minutes ago, Newton51 said:

Manager says taken off due to injury. Possible back issue

Back injuries seem to **** up his hamstrings. 

He is finished and he is sitting on a 4 year deal. 

Only us that would happen to. 

yep one injury after another and on a long time deal...although we were not the same team in the second half without him

Edited by Hearts007

1 minute ago, Robbo-Jambo said:

Back injuries seem to **** up his hamstrings. 

He is finished and he is sitting on a 4 year deal. 

Only us that would happen to. 

And will undoubtedly be the highest paid player at the club 

south morocco
9 minutes ago, StevenNaismith said:

He got a knee in the back in the first half. Taken off as a precaution. 

So will be available for hibs game?

He needs to call it a day. Its become upsettingly embarrassing now. He's not even producing the goods. He's simply too old and injury prone. Most likely on a huge wage too.

20 minutes ago, hearts00 said:

Naismith is the absolute epicentre of the problems. The rot set in because of injuries and he is the poster child.  

Hardly played a game of football for 5 seasons. He has absolutely played us for fools and we were so desperate we bent over gave him a four year contract and don’t even make him come through to Edinburgh for training two days a week. 

I hate a lot of the squad but I think I now hate Naismith as well. 

It's like they've bought a classic car with major signs of wear and tear but thought it would run like it was straight of the production line. Naive, in the extreme, especially over 4 years!! Extraordinary.

Edited by Riccarton3