I hate the Terrace.

chester copperpot

On 15/02/2020 at 18:30, CavySlaveJambo said:

I don't hate going to Tynie. Just find it ridiculously frustrating. 

But the reason I hate the terrace at the moment is not the negativity. It is the fact their is absolutely NO respect for those fans who are still Optimistic and/or have a differing opinion on things.  I mean to call a fellow fan delusional for having hope that we are not going down... Is it really necessary. 

I'm with you, it's becoming more and more boorish, confrontational, uncompromising and trolly.

There are still plenty of good guys but as time goes by they get quieter - who can be arsed fighting the tide all the time.

It's noticeable that many of the better, more thoughtful posters post less and less as time goes on, we rarely hear from many of the old guard. It's a shame.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Morgan

• sadj

• Boof

• Mikey1874

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Smithee said:

I'm with you, it's becoming more and more boorish, confrontational, uncompromising and trolly.

There are still plenty of good guys but as time goes by they get quieter - who can be arsed fighting the tide all the time.

It's noticeable that many of the better, more thoughtful posters post less and less as time goes on, we rarely hear from many of the old guard. It's a shame.

It's toxic at the moment. I used to enjoy coming on kickback but it's hard work now. 

5 hours ago, Lord BJ said:

A huge part of the problem is people aren’t necessarily all that interested in discussing issues but some weird attempt to win an argument. 

I find that strange. The only thing, in theory, we share on this forum is we’re all jambos. So it follows that we all want the best for hearts. We might have different views about various things but that doesn’t change that we all want the same thing a winning football team!!

However, people forget that engage in all sorts of bonkers behaviours in an attempt to win an argument that changes **** all.

People making absurd claims/charachter assignations about other posters based on a post has always been prevalent but I do sense a bit more of a sinister and aggressive tone in general. They’re seems to be a new trend of letting posters know, that ‘you’ know who you are. Then some form of attempt to discredit them as they know who they are. I find that really creepy behaviour to be honest.

People take this place far too seriously and personally imo. It’s a message board that, despite claims, has next to no impact on the club and feck all bearing on the real world, well unless you’re a contestant in Miss West Lothian🤮

I have posted more often on the terrace recently due to the shambolic mess we are in. However, I’m rapidly remembering the reason why I naturally drifted away from it.

As a discussion forum as very little discussion going on. However, I suppose it’s is what we ‘contributors’ make it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Too many are out to prove they're right and those who dont agree are idiots and arseholes.

Have to say the Terrace is nippin ma tits right now. 
Nobody listens. 
Bandwagon arseholes!

Theyre yakkin on about Ryan Edward today. A player who’s already left and IF he would be better in our midfield right now! Hes left bitches!!!

Edited by Pans Jambo