Jump to content
Tom Hardy’s Dug

Training today

Recommended Posts

Gordon Ramsay
7 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Watched a bit of training today was very impressed really intense training. 

 

Rondos are getting there fast one touch passing, drills look really good and fun all about keeping the ball, movement off the ball and most importantly his philosophy attack attack once this guy gets his own coaches in i can see the team improving even more. 

 

Takes players to the side to explain what they are doing wrong players accept it he smiles and gives Meshino Walker and others a cuddle i may be getting carried away here but I think Daniel Stendels time at Hearts is going to be very special 👍🇱🇻

 

 

Edit 

Most importantly him showing the team how to press properly and getting involved in the 3v3 and 2v2 games. 

 

Good to hear. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug

Bongo.  Did you spot if any of the casualties like Washington were there?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PhoenixHearts
15 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

Bongo.  Did you spot if any of the casualties like Washington were there?

 

Souttar and Haring were both in the video of him shaking the players hands in the dressing room, in full training gear too. Probably not out in the elements training with the rest of the team though. Likely doing rehab in the gym. Not sure about Washington, but then I wasn't  looking out for him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug
2 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

 

Souttar and Haring were both in the video of him shaking the players hands in the dressing room, in full training gear too. Probably not out in the elements training with the rest of the team though. Likely doing rehab in the gym. Not sure about Washington, but then I wasn't  looking out for him.

Thanks.  Sounds a bit positive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambocub
4 minutes ago, PhoenixHearts said:

 

Souttar and Haring were both in the video of him shaking the players hands in the dressing room, in full training gear too. Probably not out in the elements training with the rest of the team though. Likely doing rehab in the gym. Not sure about Washington, but then I wasn't  looking out for him.

Washington  was in the gym last week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SUTOL
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Watched a bit of training today was very impressed really intense training. 

 

Rondos are getting there fast one touch passing, drills look really good and fun all about keeping the ball, movement off the ball and most importantly his philosophy attack attack once this guy gets his own coaches in i can see the team improving even more. 

 

Takes players to the side to explain what they are doing wrong players accept it he smiles and gives Meshino Walker and others a cuddle i may be getting carried away here but I think Daniel Stendels time at Hearts is going to be very special 👍🇱🇻

 

 

Edit 

Most importantly him showing the team how to press properly and getting involved in the 3v3 and 2v2 games. 

 

 

Which other coaches were involved and were they taking a full part in proceedings? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Auld Reekin'
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Watched a bit of training today was very impressed really intense training. 

 

Rondos are getting there fast one touch passing, drills look really good and fun all about keeping the ball, movement off the ball and most importantly his philosophy attack attack once this guy gets his own coaches in i can see the team improving even more. 

 

Takes players to the side to explain what they are doing wrong players accept it he smiles and gives Meshino Walker and others a cuddle i may be getting carried away here but I think Daniel Stendels time at Hearts is going to be very special 👍🇱🇻

 

 

Edit 

Most importantly him showing the team how to press properly and getting involved in the 3v3 and 2v2 games. 

 

A cuddle... A CUDDLE?!?!?!?!?   :muggy:

 

Should he not be kicking the shit out of them, pressure-hosing them with icy water, subjecting them to psychological torture, and beating them about the head and torso with a barbed-wire-enwrapped baseball bat?* **

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(*According to some...  :whistling:  )

(** Oops - sorry - I'm thinking of Felix Magath!   :wink:   )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

Bongo.  Did you spot if any of the casualties like Washington were there?

Garuccio was out getting 1-1 shuttle running and dribbling round the park with the ball to gain his fitness levels to what they should be ,after he was finished Souttar and Haring came out and were put through there paces after them whelo (Whelan) was out getting light work no sign of Washington or Naismith though 👍🇱🇻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
4 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:


Great post and the summary as to what transpired is exactly what happened as I understand it.

 

 

LOL
 

 

Again, good to hear. Towards the end of Levein’s time I was led to believe that the only voice you could hear at training was Naismith.

Not true. I have seen Levein involved in training on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays this season. The old ‘ he is only involved on match days’ was proven to be old news months ago. So it’s my eyes versus your ‘as I understand it’ 

oh, and he had his boots on but given he is only months from a serious heart episode he wasn’t in amongst them. But then neither were Fergie or Wenger. 

Edited by soonbe110

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
On 11/12/2019 at 15:20, OmiyaHearts said:

I'd have him as far away from the club as possible, he can take his monthly wage if he wants. Any influence he has at the club can only be negative.

 

It's actually worth paying him just to stay away from us.

Disagree 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
10 hours ago, busby1985 said:

You know I wanted Levein away from the managers position more than most. He’s no longer involved and Budge has acted exactly how everyone wanted her to yet people are still finding reasons to be angry. Mental. 

Indeed , it’s just crazy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
1 hour ago, SUTOL said:

 

 

Which other coaches were involved and were they taking a full part in proceedings? 

 

 

Stendel has seemed to have taken a real liking to Andy Kirk. He was mainly talking to him during the session. He was talking to Macphee,  Daly and Fox also. 

 

After the session had finished he pulled Macphee across to translate to Meshino. During the 3v3 Clare played a beautiful ball through to Meshino, Meshino rather than shooting when he should have he tried to square it to Mulraney, Hicky got back in time and intercepted the pass to Mulraney, Stendel goes Ryo Ryo!! When you are in front of goal don't pass shoot. After the 3v3 game had finished he shouted Macphee across to translate this to him. Ryotaro accepted it Stendel smiled as did Ryotaro and they hugged. Great moment to witness to be honest and certainly one a player will appreciate and put trust in his manager in my opinion. 

🇱🇻

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
VALDOS'
5 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:


Yet played one of his best games ever for us on the Cathro Huns game. 
 

EDIT - although no doubt trying to get a move there whilst doing so....

That game had nothing to do with his carry on at training or his shit stinking attitude, which going by his efforts, certainly hasn't changed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
troonmaroon
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Stendel has seemed to have taken a real liking to Andy Kirk. He was mainly talking to him during the session. He was talking to Macphee,  Daly and Fox also. 

 

After the session had finished he pulled Macphee across to translate to Meshino. During the 3v3 Clare played a beautiful ball through to Meshino, Meshino rather than shooting when he should have he tried to square it to Mulraney, Hicky got back in time and intercepted the pass to Mulraney, Stendel goes Ryo Ryo!! When you are in front of goal don't pass shoot. After the 3v3 game had finished he shouted Macphee across to translate this to him. Ryotaro accepted it Stendel smiled as did Ryotaro and they hugged. Great moment to witness to be honest and certainly one a player will appreciate and put trust in his manager in my opinion. 

🇱🇻

 

Awesome stuff. Thanks! Do you know, what time is training usually on a Fri, or do we take it to Tynie still? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambocub
1 hour ago, VALDOS' said:

That game had nothing to do with his carry on at training or his shit stinking attitude, which going by his efforts, certainly hasn't changed. 

How did he manage to get a game practically every time he was fit and offered a new deal then resigned after he left with such a bad attitude ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
49 minutes ago, troonmaroon said:

Awesome stuff. Thanks! Do you know, what time is training usually on a Fri, or do we take it to Tynie still? 

Training usually commences at 10.30, on Fridays they train at Tynecastle, They start there warmup and run on the community pitches then go through the memorial garden and on to the pitches or through the doors were the temporary dressing rooms were 👍

 

Mondays is their day off Tuesday to Thursday they train at Riccarton. Because we have Celtic on Wednesday I imagine the training schedule will be changed a bit to factor in recovery etc. 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Slim Stylee

Rondos are the new thing. How exciting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3fingersreid

Sounds like  he could be excellent at man management , hopefully the players will respond positively . 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboinglasgow
10 minutes ago, Big Slim Stylee said:

Rondos are the new thing. How exciting.

 

I remember reading about Barca under Pep and the team doing rondos. The article i was reading talked about all clubs doing it. But key difference was intensity. Other clubs treated it as a fun kick about but Barca used it at a fast pace. That way it prepared them properly for a match.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874

I was going to come out with this but decided to leave it but will reveal now as a player has came out with it,

 

On Wednesday the training session was held a bit later as they had a 45 minute meeting on what Stendel expects of the players etc I was told this by my source 

 

Anyway here is Sean Clare backing it up I must say was really impressed with Sean Clare during the Training session 

 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sean-clare-reveals-daniel-stendel-21082725&ved=2ahUKEwjC1rvMq7HmAhUTThUIHYEPC9MQ0PADMAF6BAgDEAY&usg=AOvVaw2FO0kO9ChNhqPcacKJYpIm 👍🇱🇻

Edited by Bongo 1874

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zico

I’m not sure if this is the right place but a mate of mine used to coach Liam Lindsay (ex Patrick, now at Barnsley) and is still in touch with him. He spoke extremely highly of Stendel’s coaching - the best he’s worked with by a mile (including my mate!). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Big Slim Stylee
13 minutes ago, jamboinglasgow said:

 

I remember reading about Barca under Pep and the team doing rondos. The article i was reading talked about all clubs doing it. But key difference was intensity. Other clubs treated it as a fun kick about but Barca used it at a fast pace. That way it prepared them properly for a match.

 

In musical terms, a rondo is where you start with a refrain and always return to the beginning. Rondos are great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambocub
1 hour ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Training usually commences at 10.30, on Fridays they train at Tynecastle, They start there warmup and run on the community pitches then go through the memorial garden and on to the pitches or through the doors were the temporary dressing rooms were 👍

 

Mondays is their day off Tuesday to Thursday they train at Riccarton. Because we have Celtic on Wednesday I imagine the training schedule will be changed a bit to factor in recovery etc. 

 

 

 

 

 

Incase someone's going up theyve been up at oriam the last 2 Fridays 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
9 minutes ago, jambocub said:

Incase someone's going up theyve been up at oriam the last 2 Fridays 

Usually train at Tynecastle on Fridays must have changed since Levein has left? 👍 10.30 is the usual time training commences. 

Edited by Bongo 1874

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
millerjames398
4 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Stendel has seemed to have taken a real liking to Andy Kirk. He was mainly talking to him during the session. He was talking to Macphee,  Daly and Fox also. 

 

After the session had finished he pulled Macphee across to translate to Meshino. During the 3v3 Clare played a beautiful ball through to Meshino, Meshino rather than shooting when he should have he tried to square it to Mulraney, Hicky got back in time and intercepted the pass to Mulraney, Stendel goes Ryo Ryo!! When you are in front of goal don't pass shoot. After the 3v3 game had finished he shouted Macphee across to translate this to him. Ryotaro accepted it Stendel smiled as did Ryotaro and they hugged. Great moment to witness to be honest and certainly one a player will appreciate and put trust in his manager in my opinion. 

🇱🇻

 

Never thought I'd have a tear in my eye, reading a summary of players getting put through their paces during training drills😂🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coburg Hearts
On 11/12/2019 at 11:21, busby1985 said:

So let me get this right. We have a very respected football analyst at the club.  Our old manager decided that as well as doing what he’s respected for, he should try his hand at coaching as well. Over time the old manager just allowed this respected analyst to take over pretty much all things first team, almost like an apprenticeship in coaching, whilst the old manager spent his days worrying about the academy. This resulted in no one really excelling in their roles and the blurred lines made it impossible for the players to know who to listen to. Monday to Thursday, they listen to the video guy. Friday and Saturday they listen to the manager. This results in the old manger being sacked and a new coach being brought in. People are now upset that, this well respected video analyst guy, is now fully going to focus on his strengthens and stop pretending to be a first team manager 🤷🏼‍♂️ Same people are upset that the old manager, until his contract runs out, has been tasked with looking after his only success over his 5 years at the club. 
 

Daniel Stendel done something yesterday with the players that they haven’t had for a decent length of time. He was boots on, in amongst them. If yous don’t think that’ll make a huge difference straight away, then you don’t know football very well. Stendels style and enthusiasm will rub off on the players and the players will be buzzing to focus on them and not the opposition for a change. Having MacPhee looking at our opponents and doing the video stuff will only help Stendel get up to speed with Scotland. I also firmly believe that if the coaches are as bad as we think they are then Stendel will be straight on to budge to fix it. 
 

The paranoia on here is insane. I am buzzing about how things have worked out. 

This is a fantastic post and worth commenting on, in case anyone has missed it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coburg Hearts
On 11/12/2019 at 11:31, Dayman said:

I don't think people understand this. A coach/backroom staff member only does what their manager tells them to do. There's no way for us to know if these coaches are good unless we see them under a good manager. 

 

This is a different sport, but same idea. I played a season of American Football in uni after I finished playing real football. We won 1/10 games that season. Our Head Coaches 4 years saw something like 8 wins out of 50. He was sacked before the last game of the season I played. All of his coaches had been with him for 1-3 years. Were they sacked as well? Nope. Did some stay and help the next manager get 7 wins the next season? Yep. Did some instantly leave and move to other, much bigger universities, despite their horrific record? Yep. One of them that I keep in contact with left our NAIA school(think 2000-5000 fans) and went to a D1 school(think 20,000-100,000 fans). 

 

Now, some of these coaches may be pish, but as fans, we have absolutely no clue if they are. Stendel will find out for himself, and instead of paying off 4 or 5 contracts on a whim, he'll get an educated look at it. Imagine the rage if one of our "failures" went on to an EPL team...

Another excellent post. I don't understand why people don't get this. Are they so bitter that they would rather cut of their nose to spite their face?

Looks like it to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coburg Hearts
On 11/12/2019 at 12:01, Dayman said:

Yeah, we sacked him. A coach only follows orders of the head coach or manager. If you'd played in any decent level sports team you'd understand that. The good coaches are usually the loyal ones too. They'll follow orders even if they disagree. As a young coach you'll go nowhere in the game if you disobey your manager.

 

I'm not saying these coaches are good, i'm just saying none of us have a clue of their abilities. 

Dayman, you'd be better knocking your head against the nearest brick wall. Better for your health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coburg Hearts
5 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Stendel has seemed to have taken a real liking to Andy Kirk. He was mainly talking to him during the session. He was talking to Macphee,  Daly and Fox also. 

 

After the session had finished he pulled Macphee across to translate to Meshino. During the 3v3 Clare played a beautiful ball through to Meshino, Meshino rather than shooting when he should have he tried to square it to Mulraney, Hicky got back in time and intercepted the pass to Mulraney, Stendel goes Ryo Ryo!! When you are in front of goal don't pass shoot. After the 3v3 game had finished he shouted Macphee across to translate this to him. Ryotaro accepted it Stendel smiled as did Ryotaro and they hugged. Great moment to witness to be honest and certainly one a player will appreciate and put trust in his manager in my opinion. 

🇱🇻

 

I love reading posts like this. Cheers, Bongo, for taking the time to inform us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dayman
4 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Another excellent post. I don't understand why people don't get this. Are they so bitter that they would rather cut of their nose to spite their face?

Looks like it to me.


Common sense doesn’t exist on Internet forums apparently!

 

4 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Dayman, you'd be better knocking your head against the nearest brick wall. Better for your health.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Haken

Have really enjoyed reading these wee updates from Bongo.  Would far rather read these than the eternal gnashing that's going on by the eternal gnashers on just about every other thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tom Hardy’s Dug
10 hours ago, soonbe110 said:

Not true. I have seen Levein involved in training on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays this season. The old ‘ he is only involved on match days’ was proven to be old news months ago. So it’s my eyes versus your ‘as I understand it’ 

oh, and he had his boots on but given he is only months from a serious heart episode he wasn’t in amongst them. But then neither were Fergie or Wenger. 


Fair enough mate - info came via a player so not my eyes. Chat was Levein was spread far too thin, trying to do too much with being involved in all teams for hours each day which led to more delegation to the other  coaches and eventually mixed instructions which led to uncertainty on match day re tactics etc.

 

Happy to be wrong on this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jamboinglasgow
6 hours ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Another excellent post. I don't understand why people don't get this. Are they so bitter that they would rather cut of their nose to spite their face?

Looks like it to me.

 

I think you have fans on here and around who seem to think the solution to bad results is sack everyone. That if things are going wrong under a manager then every other employee under them must be terrible as well. As you say it is cutting of their nose to spite their face. All those saying that Fox and Daly need to go, I would interested to know if they know anything about what those two are like as coaches apart from they were there when we had a poor run. The post someone put up earlier I thought was great which actually broke everything down and showed the importance of people being in roles that suit them best and because we haven't done that, its where our problems are coming from.

 

Posts about training here have been really positive so look forward to seeing what changes on Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hearts1975
14 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Watched a bit of training today was very impressed really intense training. 

 

Rondos are getting there fast one touch passing, drills look really good and fun all about keeping the ball, movement off the ball and most importantly his philosophy attack attack once this guy gets his own coaches in i can see the team improving even more. 

 

Takes players to the side to explain what they are doing wrong players accept it he smiles and gives Meshino Walker and others a cuddle i may be getting carried away here but I think Daniel Stendels time at Hearts is going to be very special 👍🇱🇻

 

 

Edit 

Most importantly him showing the team how to press properly and getting involved in the 3v3 and 2v2 games. 

Great post and even better to hear 

I have got exactly the same feeling as you. Think this guy has something different about him. Knows exactly what he wants and how he wants to play 

 

I read an article on the ex CEO of Barnsley and when he employed Stendel said that he had looked far and wide and that the counter press system which Stendel is renowned for and according to the ceo and the research he has done then said his reports was that Stendel was one of the best coaches at implementing that particular style. Can’t wait to see how he gets on

 

i think all of us are going to grow to love this man more than the tykes do ♥️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nookie Bear
9 hours ago, Zico said:

I’m not sure if this is the right place but a mate of mine used to coach Liam Lindsay (ex Patrick, now at Barnsley) and is still in touch with him. He spoke extremely highly of Stendel’s coaching - the best he’s worked with by a mile (including my mate!). 

 

Liam is now at Stoke - be interesting to know what he thinks of Michael O'Neills coaching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hearts1975
11 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Stendel has seemed to have taken a real liking to Andy Kirk. He was mainly talking to him during the session. He was talking to Macphee,  Daly and Fox also. 

 

After the session had finished he pulled Macphee across to translate to Meshino. During the 3v3 Clare played a beautiful ball through to Meshino, Meshino rather than shooting when he should have he tried to square it to Mulraney, Hicky got back in time and intercepted the pass to Mulraney, Stendel goes Ryo Ryo!! When you are in front of goal don't pass shoot. After the 3v3 game had finished he shouted Macphee across to translate this to him. Ryotaro accepted it Stendel smiled as did Ryotaro and they hugged. Great moment to witness to be honest and certainly one a player will appreciate and put trust in his manager in my opinion. 

🇱🇻

 

Brilliant post and also your interpretation 

 

Jeez, it did actually bring a tear to my eye and this was just reading about your own interpretation in and around the training 😂 

 

Loved reading that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whatever
28 minutes ago, Hearts1975 said:

 

Jeez, it did actually bring a tear to my eye and this was just reading about your own interpretation in and around the training 😂 

 

 


I mean I quite enjoyed reading the post and that but....

 

:cornette:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hearts1975
1 minute ago, Whatever said:


I mean I quite enjoyed reading the post and that but....

 

:cornette:

 

 

Nae idea what happened there but it did get me a wee bit emotional 

It was just a funny wee sensation of inner happiness that caused it 🤷‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
tian447
12 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

During the 3v3 Clare played a beautiful ball through to Meshino, Meshino rather than shooting when he should have he tried to square it to Mulraney, Hicky got back in time and intercepted the pass to Mulraney, Stendel goes Ryo Ryo!! When you are in front of goal don't pass shoot! 

🇱🇻

 

 

This is ****ing excellent to read!  Get those old negative tactics out the window, and start scoring goals! :yas:

 

It also shows you how much the players confidence has been shattered over the past few months, that they don't even want to shoot in training!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
9 hours ago, jambocub said:

Incase someone's going up theyve been up at oriam the last 2 Fridays 

Your right they are at the Oriam today work been getting done to the pitch 👍🇱🇻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mort

What a difference it is going to make having a manager who is right in amongst it on a daily basis and willing to put his arm round the players. 
 

Just dont have the impression Cathro or Levein were capable of doing this.

 

Delighted with this appointment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zico
55 minutes ago, Nookie Bear said:

 

Liam is now at Stoke - be interesting to know what he thinks of Michael O'Neills coaching.

Didn’t realise that, I thought he was still there!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jambo_No5

These updates on training are welcome change to the rest of kickback.

 

Cheers to those who have watched the training and shared what they saw.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TypoonJambo
1 minute ago, Zico said:

Didn’t realise that, I thought he was still there!

I'm sure i read he wasn't getting a game. Maybe he would like to team up with his old boss? O'neill has a soft spot for Hearts so maybe a January loan? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
highlandjambo3
10 hours ago, 3fingersreid said:

Sounds like  he could be excellent at man management , hopefully the players will respond positively . 
 

Picking up the training, fitness and new style may take a little bit of time but, picking up morale can be done fairly quickly, particularly if the manager is a very hands on person.  Players will be keen to instantly impress......Saturday will be good.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
troonmaroon
10 hours ago, Bongo 1874 said:

I was going to come out with this but decided to leave it but will reveal now as a player has came out with it,

 

On Wednesday the training session was held a bit later as they had a 45 minute meeting on what Stendel expects of the players etc I was told this by my source 

 

Anyway here is Sean Clare backing it up I must say was really impressed with Sean Clare during the Training session 

 

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/sean-clare-reveals-daniel-stendel-21082725&ved=2ahUKEwjC1rvMq7HmAhUTThUIHYEPC9MQ0PADMAF6BAgDEAY&usg=AOvVaw2FO0kO9ChNhqPcacKJYpIm 👍🇱🇻

Many thanks Bongo, do you see a fair bit of the training? Can you keep up these posts for the next few weeks if so?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ballitojambo

Thanks for the great updates Bongo 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
King prawn
1 hour ago, Hearts1975 said:

Brilliant post and also your interpretation 

 

Jeez, it did actually bring a tear to my eye and this was just reading about your own interpretation in and around the training 😂 

 

Loved reading that. 

It’s someone’s interpretation of a training session ..... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ronald Villiers

Just saw Levein coming out the bogs with a basin and a pair of marigolds.  Stendel shouted him over and told him to aggressively brush with a toothbrush around the base of the toilet next time.  Levein smiled, Stendel smiled, then they hugged.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bongo 1874
4 minutes ago, Ronald Villiers said:

Just saw Levein coming out the bogs with a basin and a pair of marigolds.  Stendel shouted him over and told him to aggressively brush with a toothbrush around the base of the toilet next time.  Levein smiled, Stendel smiled, then they hugged.  

OK Ronald 😂👍

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...