When did hearts last score away ?

Hectormasson

I make it 7 consecutive away matches without scoring ? This must be the worst ever for a hearts side, and prob must be one of the worst in europe ,, if not the worst,,,,,, do the players realise this?

7 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

I make it 7 consecutive away matches without scoring ? This must be the worst ever for a hearts side, and prob must be one of the worst in europe ,, if not the worst,,,,,, do the players realise this?

What’s wrong are you upset about us getting some good news tonight, gtf if your not going to look to the future.

Just now, obua said:

What’s wrong are you upset about us getting some good news tonight, gtf if your not going to look to the 

No just stating a f....g fact on how poor fans cough up to watch the shambles!!! 

1 minute ago, Hectormasson said:

No just stating a f....g fact on how poor fans cough up to watch the shambles!!! 

That’s why we have a new manager to sort out the shambles, I’m guessing you want him to fail.

Just now, obua said:

That’s why we have a new manager to sort out the shambles, I’m guessing you want him to fail.

Eh,,,,,no I want him to win as many games as possible but hes going to need his own new men" with the remnants of what's already there....

3 minutes ago, obua said:

Christ on a bike... that's a leap

Just now, Hectormasson said:

Eh,,,,,no I want him to win as many games as possible but hes going to need his own new men" with the remnants of what's already there....

So why the feck are you starting a thread to moan about the previous management just when he is just starting.

9 minutes ago, obua said:

OVER REACTION ALERT!!!! 

Just now, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

OVER REACTION ALERT!!!! 

Thomaso if I’m over reacting you must be happy with even more negative threads dragging up the past when we should be looking forward.

1 minute ago, obua said:

Thomaso if I’m over reacting you must be happy with even more negative threads dragging up the past when we should be looking forward.

Bad pint tonight? 🤔

Fozzyonthefence
26 minutes ago, Hectormasson said:

If you’ve bothered to check that it’s 7 games then you’ll also know that the last away goal was Hickey’s winner at ER.

I hope we only ever get nil nil draws away from home for evermore so that Hickey’s goal stays the last goal we ever scored away.