Let's do it

iarg

Paisley Jambo
54 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

That is not what you were doing though - you were just calling for more sackings...

Do you think McPhee, Daly and Fox deserve to remain at the club.

I don’t they are part of a failed and badly flawed regime.

If you do, that’s fine, but in football there is a price for failure and all have failed.

3 hours ago, rick witter said:

It’s being a realist mate. We are the worst team in this league. The thing is I seen it coming a mile off!!! 10th place is a success this season. We must stay in the league. 

Does this mean that if we finish 10th we can expect a series of positive posts from you about the success of the new manager?

1 minute ago, Paisley Jambo said:

Do you think McPhee, Daly and Fox deserve to remain at the club.

I don’t they are part of a failed and badly flawed regime.

If you do, that’s fine, but in football there is a price for failure and all have failed.

In Daly and Fox's case, Levein is the only coach they have worked under. Who is to say Stendal cannot make them better? McPhee has experience of working with other coaches who appreciate his input - perhaps he can also be useful to Stendal? 

You guys talk of  a"failed and badly flawed regime" now but only 2 months ago Levein was a svengali-like influence on Budge and a Stalinesque dictator at the club. Make your mind up who is responsible - was it the chief or the indians?

Paisley Jambo
13 minutes ago, Spellczech said:

In Daly and Fox's case, Levein is the only coach they have worked under. Who is to say Stendal cannot make them better? McPhee has experience of working with other coaches who appreciate his input - perhaps he can also be useful to Stendal? 

You guys talk of  a"failed and badly flawed regime" now but only 2 months ago Levein was a svengali-like influence on Budge and a Stalinesque dictator at the club. Make your mind up who is responsible - was it the chief or the indians?

Aye, ok.

Surely the greatest interest in the next few weeks is seeing what he can get out of the players we currently have.

When I read reports of Waker anonymous it makes my heart sink.  Suggests to me that he has no confidence in our coaches.

Looking forward to seeing if we get a bounce from him in particular.

1 hour ago, HoGwash said:

Does this mean that if we finish 10th we can expect a series of positive posts from you about the success of the new manager?

You can bet your life savings that if we finish 10th, Rick and many others will be absolutely slating Stendel for not having improved us and calling for him to be sacked. In fact, they'll be calling for him to be sacked by February if we're still 10th at that point! 

4 hours ago, JamboAl said:

Why are you so arrogant to think that others don't realise?

So you were wrong before but now you think you're right.  A master of hindsight even if you are correct.

But why do you feel the need to continually regurgitate the same old negative claptrap?

Take a wee break from your persistent impressions of the Rev I M Jolly and get behind the new manager/team.

Levein fanboy I was right you were wrong 

3 minutes ago, rick witter said:

Levein fanboy I was right you were wrong 

Oh dear!

You said

Many including me thought we had a squad of good players when the reality is we don’t.

Does that not indicate that you were wrong and finished up wetting your pants - again.

6 hours ago, Spellczech said:

I can't help remembering that about a year ago we were top of the league and daring to dream.  Then the injuries to key players started and we have never recovered from it.   

2 hours ago, Jamstomorrow said:

I can't help remembering that about a year ago we were top of the league and daring to dream.  Then the injuries to key players started and we have never recovered from it.   

Correct.

14 hours ago, FarmerTweedy said:

You can bet your life savings that if we finish 10th, Rick and many others will be absolutely slating Stendel for not having improved us and calling for him to be sacked. In fact, they'll be calling for him to be sacked by February if we're still 10th at that point! 

Indeed.