Stendel signs two and a half year contract

Sooperstar

He really did not expect a welcome at the airport. Think he'll find out how big a club we are very quickly.

Good first interview, seems like a decent guy, talks about beating bigger teams, fighting, playing better football, getting closer to the fans etc.

He didn't look too impressed when asked about our last few games 😂

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Coburg Hearts

• mitch41

• GinRummy

• Armageddon

Coburg Hearts

Daniel will be unveiled to the media later today and we’ll post his press conference in full on HeartsTV, free to view

20 minutes ago, Dino Velvet said:

David hasselhoff to sing at the press conference. 

Gazza to bring him nookie broon’s & a fish supper when KB arseholes turn on him.

Edited by sac
Spelling

8 minutes ago, Hagar the Horrible said:

I now have this image of you in double denim with a permed mullet and a moustache.   My wife has stopped shaving her armpits.   I am trying to buy lederhosen online......dont think its too much? 

FFS hope she is still using deodorant.

5 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Is he taking training today ?

Was just up with the dog theres a session been set out on the grass pitch .. not sure who set it out but they headed  back inside...(  it's wild up there)

8 minutes ago, jambopilms said:

Is he taking training today ?

Yeah he is meant to meet the players & staff and take his first session 

3 hours ago, Voiceofreasonfortheseason said:

Well said about Remembrance day and what's it's all about, if Daniel wants to get this club and the fans I am sure he will be right at the front on Remembrance Sunday suited and booted, no problems there from anyone.

Spot on. After years of watching rubbish I'm really looking forward to DS shaking this football team to it's foundations and rebuilding a great team.

37 minutes ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Daniel will be unveiled to the media later today and we’ll post his press conference in full on HeartsTV, free to view

:robboyas:

Seymour M Hersh
1 hour ago, Coburg Hearts said:

Hope he doesn't think this is normal weather for Edinburgh.

He's just spent time in Barnsley ffs this is glorious. :laugh:

1 minute ago, Turkishcap said:

What if both teams gengapress at same time, will it result in an explosion?

Hopefully both teams won't be trying to regain possession at the same time.

Thought Police

Nice video on Hearts' instagram story of Stendel going round the dressing room and shaking all their hands

Edited by Thought Police

Italian Lambretta
2 hours ago, Thought Police said:

Surprised Hearts didn't show it for free, maybe the press conference will later.

Typical Hearts we wait 5 weeks for a new manager and they keep the interview to themselves.

34 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Mitch, someone's hacked your account mate

You wouldn't believe how many followers I have on here. Remember I'm a legend in my own mind.

Now do u believe it's me.

:qqb003:

9 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Nice video on Hearts' instagram story of Stendel going round the dressing room and shaking all their hands

Do you need to be member to see it? I’m not on Instagram and it doesn’t seem to show it when go onto the page 

12 minutes ago, Thought Police said:

Also good to see John Souttar there in some training gear (no boots though sadly). 

Coburg Hearts
38 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

He's just spent time in Barnsley ffs this is glorious. :laugh:

I don't know what I was thinking. 😊

15 hours ago, mitch41 said:

Sorry about this I’m on a roll tonight I’ve been celebrating Ann getting her man. It’s been torture these past 5 weeks and boy did I need a holiday after the semi final, Kilmarnock and Motherwell so here I am in Porto Del Carmen having to try and enjoy myself then the news come through that we have Daniel Stendel and he’s here and I missed him this morning at Edinburgh Airport bugger. Anyway I’ll pour myself another vodka (June’s away to her bed) and keep celebrating our new manager.

Enjoy your break Mitch, you're missing some lovely weather in Edinburgh today though!

Thought Police
20 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Any chance of gettin these wee vids up on here for us luddites? Cheers 😊👍🏼

Sorry mate I've just tried to upload them but Kickback keeps saying the files are too big. I've already edited them down to about 4 seconds so much more would make them futile if I'm honest. Hearts seem to be documenting it though and have said video will be available later.

rudi must stay

Brief summary 

- Happy to be here and Ann Budge's trust in him sold him on the move (biggest thing in football in his opinion)

- Gagenpress will be used as we need to have the ball to create chances and that gets us the ball the quickest way possible in his opinion

- Wants to make us a team that suprises the league's bigger teams

All good comments and he chose his words well in a decent interview in my opinion :thumbsup:

Coburg Hearts
19 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

I had been hoping that my link would have played the full 7+ minutes. I downloaded it on to my lap-top, but it seems you still need the login details on here.

10 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Wont happen  

The guy who gets totally enraged about ITK posters has been really conspicuous by his absence too. He’s not posted on the thread, but he ****ing loves a CAPITAL LETTER AND AN EXCLAMATION MARK!!!!

Edited by Icon of Symmetry

Coburg Hearts
6 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Think you deserve a few apologies for that side of things tbh. 

Some mocked Daza when he mentioned image Rrghts.

8 minutes ago, dazajmbo said:

Wheres agent gone? 

Not just him that owes you an apology, quite a big list of posters tbh!

Well done mate and and thanks for sharing the updates. Especially considering many of the rude posters tried to doubt you and ganged up.