Meshino

h-e-a-r-t-s

Not sure if I’ve missed something but what has Meshino done to deserve being dropped to the bench recently?  Clare hasn’t had a good game since 2017 and has been virtually undroppable 

1 hour ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

Not sure if I’ve missed something but what has Meshino done to deserve being dropped to the bench recently?  Clare hasn’t had a good game since 2017 and has been virtually undroppable 

Clare? Why isn’t he in ahead of Walker? 

Did well when he came on gave a bit cutting edge to our attack. 
Don they still feed Mackesons Stout to light weights?

julienbrellier

did you ask why he isn't playing despite being one of the best players we have, answer is Levein and McPhee haven't got a ****ing clue.

Baffling team selection again. And Zlamal and Berra, an accident waiting to happen. I'm not saying Perera is brilliant but he should have started despite being poor in the last match. I would also go with Halkett and Smith as CBs until Souttar is back.

It's just basic team selection that is letting us down. not having a manager as well us killing us, Budge has ****ed it up again

2 hours ago, Spellczech said:

There is a thread for that. BTW Clare and Meshino play different positions

Meshino could play wide right.

1 minute ago, Peebo said:

Meshino could play wide right.

If he wanted Meshino to play then he ought to have been complaining about Walker starting.

rudi must stay
2 hours ago, Space Pirate said:

From what i've seen, Meshino goes missing for a big part of each game he plays. 

Meshino works hard but it's like telling Messi to track back. Give the fella the ball and tell him to put it in the top corner :thumbsup:

Just now, Spellczech said:

If he wanted Meshino to play then he ought to have been complaining about Walker starting.

Meshino would have been better than any of the 3 lined up in the attack behind Naismith. Walker’s central role tonight would have also been my preferred slot, but he would have been a better option out wide than either Clare or Mulraney. 

I'm honestly wondering if Man City have requested we give him minimal game time. Why else would he be a constant bencher?

Clearly the most gifted player we have, yet he's been on the bench more than he's started. He has more minutes on the bench than on the park? That's not right. 

The rat catcher

Its called random team selection. Levein adopted the same approach.

I'm looking forward to Wighton in defence at the weekend.

It should have been ten

Probably because McPhee hasn’t got a ***king scooby! 

Edited by It should have been ten

8 hours ago, Peebo said:

Meshino would have been better than any of the 3 lined up in the attack behind Naismith. Walker’s central role tonight would have also been my preferred slot, but he would have been a better option out wide than either Clare or Mulraney. 

Meshino seems to be one of those wingers who plays better when brought on as a sub. His energy levels cannot keep him going for full 90 minutes so he has periods of anonymity.

10 hours ago, h-e-a-r-t-s said:

My guess is that he has the physique of a teenage girl.

14 hours ago, Spellczech said:

Meshino seems to be one of those wingers who plays better when brought on as a sub. His energy levels cannot keep him going for full 90 minutes so he has periods of anonymity.

I’ll take periods of anonymity over constant mediocrity, any day of the week. 

I like the guy. He looks for the ball, wants to be direct. He is nowhere near the finished product but needs to play games to develop and improve. The state of things at the club right now won't be helping him.

13 minutes ago, kila said:

I like the guy. He looks for the ball, wants to be direct. He is nowhere near the finished product but needs to play games to develop and improve. The state of things at the club right now won't be helping him.

We need a spark and he is the only one that can potentially give it. 

Is that he is on the bench Austin, you utter clueless clown. 

Gtf out of Tynecastle and that pleb Daly with you. 

Daly is one of the most thickest individuals known to man. 😏