***Kilmarnock v Heart of Midlothian - Official Matchday Thread***

Lord Beni of Gorgie

lost in space

Wasn't that impressed with White at left midfield in last game.  Maybe a differnt role for him today. If we can keep to 0-0 until after half-time, Mulraney replaces White and wins the game. Easy being a manager...…...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Bazzas right boot

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• rick witter

killie team

Kilmarnock: Branescu, O'Donnell, Del Fabro, Bruce, Hamalainen, McKenzie, Dicker, Power, El Makrini, Burke, Brophy

Substitutes: Koprivec, Hendrie, Johnson, Millar, Jackson, Thomas, Sow

Just now, lost in space said:

Wasn't that impressed with White at left midfield in last game.  Maybe a differnt role for him today. If we can keep to 0-0 until after half-time, Mulraney replaces White and wins the game. Easy being a manager...…...

I thought he did ok. Could be asking White to do more defensive work than he’d like To ask Mulraney to do.

8 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Has MacPhee said anything in press Conference (I don’t pay attention to them) about Mulraney? Doesn’t seem to fancy him?

He’s been out injured for a while and brought on after 55 minutes in his first game back so think he fancies him, just not rushing him back I’d imagine. Or change much from the win against St Mirren.

8 minutes ago, TheOak88 said:

Has MacPhee said anything in press Conference (I don’t pay attention to them) about Mulraney? Doesn’t seem to fancy him?

He’s been out injured for a while and brought on after 55 minutes in his first game back so think he fancies him, just not rushing him back I’d imagine. Or change much from the win against St Mirren.

Stuck with watching on my iPhone which is not ideal.   My laptop is needing a doctor and for some reason Hearts TV on my iPad is just a black screen.  But at keast I can keep up with the game.

just had a shot of somebody eating a Killie pie.  Homesick me.

7 minutes ago, Jap Jambo said:

hearts tv pics looking good...

Damn. So it’s started then? I’m getting nowt on my iptv, was hoping it was only because they hadn’t started broadcasting yet. Oh well, hesgoals it is then!

...a bit disco
8 minutes ago, JamboSpur said:

Why is a left back (Whyte) playing up front?

He's played wing in the past.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
4 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

he not a left back imo .. 

Started as a winger. Leeds used him primarily as a left back before deciding he was better going forward and used him as an attacking left sided midfielder,  a bit like Barry Robson s old position 

Just now, Jap Jambo said:

arggggggghhhhhhh

Usually the tv stream gets the away commentary. Not sure what Killie’s is like never seen a Hearts TV game at Rugby Park. Can’t be worse than Aberdeen or Motherwell though

AllyjamboDerbyshire

In Lanzarote and my international hearts TV just showing club badges and a clock running down with over half an hour to go to zero. Anybody know how to fix this so I catch kick off?