• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Geoff Kilpatrick

• Bazzas right boot

• Lord Beni of Gorgie

• rick witter

18 minutes ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

18-0 Killie

Another 8 man finish. How that welt still gets games with us baffles me. Oh wait,,,,, the sfa decide 🤔

4 hours ago, Cruickshank for Scotland said:

Austin says we are going for all our attack!

GO ON MY SON!!!

So you wouldn't be blaming him if such a strategy resulted in a heavy defeat?

Lord Beni of Gorgie
11 hours ago, Bridge of Djoum said:

18-0 Killie

Bobby did officiate arguably our best performance of the season at Motherwell,  2 penalties  😜

Taking a draw there would be a relatively good result in the circumstances. They have lost just once at home this season and that was a narrow 2-1 defeat against Rangers in their first league match of the season when they weren't quite up to speed with their new manager.

A win would be a massively significant result against a side who are likely to be there or thereabouts when it comes down to the Euro spots.

31 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Taking a draw there would be a relatively good result in the circumstances. They have lost just once at home this season and that was a narrow 2-1 defeat against Rangers in their first league match of the season when they weren't quite up to speed with their new manager.

A win would be a massively significant result against a side who are likely to be there or thereabouts when it comes down to the Euro spots.

Folk would do well to remember their home record should we get beat come the final whistle. 

43 minutes ago, Mdoug79 said:

This on hearts tv? 

9 minutes ago, Mr Sifter said:

Was just gonnae ask the same thing. Hopefully someone knows 👍🏼

according to hearts tv its live video for international subscribers and live audio for uk and ireland. 

Just now, Dinger said:

according to hearts tv its live video for international subscribers and live audio for uk and ireland. 

Perfect. Cheers 👍🏼

The Goalscoring Knee

Got a feeling we're going to have to score three times to win this one. Brain freezes at the back are still giving me the fear.

On 21/11/2019 at 11:52, Sir Gio said:

Somewhat distracted, Saturday would be a great 3 points. Killie seem to be a bit more straight forward when they come on to you. New surface to negotiate, but hopeful we can grind out a win and get back in the right direction

Pereira

Smith Dikamona Berra Hickey

Whelan Bozanic (or Irving my pref but think it will be Boz)

Walker Naismith Mulraney

Ikpeazu

Mon the Hearts

New surface must be better than the previous mess, 1-0 hearts.

14 hours ago, HMFC1-5 said:

Hey folks, currently on holiday in Playa Blanca  does anyone know if the game would shown out here? 🙏

In Playa Blanca too. Not found anywhere that shows anything but the usual Sky BT games

1 hour ago, GinRummy said:

Hearts fans are more forgiving of defeat if the team are going all out for goals.

I agree but hopefully our defensive line is not as high as it was against St Mirren otherwise we could give away a few goals with their pace up front with Brophy.

Probable Hearts XI: Pereira; Smith, Dikamona, Berra, Hickey; Irving; Ikpeazu, Bozanic, Walker, Mulraney; Naismith.

This is the line-up Craig Fowler has in the EN. Is Whelan injured or as he forgotten him?

GorgieRules22
5 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

Probable Hearts XI: Pereira; Smith, Dikamona, Berra, Hickey; Irving; Ikpeazu, Bozanic, Walker, Mulraney; Naismith.

This is the line-up Craig Fowler has in the EN. Is Whelan injured or as he forgotten him?

He’s not injured no.

7 minutes ago, Ominous said:

These games most of the time end up with a  single goal so the money is on a 1-0 to us.

With Dikamona and Pereira in our defence I don't think we can realistically expect clean sheets. 

Today is my daughter's eighteenth birthday, and we're having an all day celebration.(All Jambos invited). Not only won't I be at the game, I'll have great difficulty following the proceedings on here. It'll have to be surreptitious glances at my phone to keep up with what's happening. My daughter is a bit of a Jambo too though so I'm sure she won't mind. 'MON THE HEARTS !!!!!

Pasquale for King
5 hours ago, Sir Gio said:

Bobby did officiate arguably our best performance of the season at Motherwell,  2 penalties  😜

It was pissing down, his baldy napper must’ve been red raw, concussed and couldnt see properly either. Can be the only answer 🤷🏾‍♂️?

Pasquale for King
49 minutes ago, upgotheheads said:

He played for Ireland the other night so just more poor journalism it would appear.

Lord Beni of Gorgie
1 minute ago, Pasquale for King said:

It was pissing down, his baldy napper must’ve been red raw, concussed and couldnt see properly either. Can be the only answer 🤷🏾‍♂️?

Or he has never forgotten Motherwell horsing them out of the League Cup semi couple of years ago