Sportsound apology

beaver

19 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Unless there’s another instance of a player diving against Scotland and nobody said anything then it’s just pure and utter guesswork and paranoia.  

The dive was not the start of it.

It was the crest.

And paranoia is the finer edge of truth.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Last Laff

• Beast Boy

• martoon

• jake

Just now, Castle rock said:

Willie Miller should never be back a Tynecastle and we should make sure he knows it at Killie next week complete cock

Add that fraud Preston to it and I’m in.

Seymour M Hersh
2 hours ago, Last Laff said:

If he did though would you be so outraged on behalf on the player?  Of course not. 

Dickless Gordon remained remarkably silent about the vermin cokehound o'johnseirdahchristwhatsmafakename's utterly pathetic dive in the Lithuanian box earlier in the same game. I guess that was okay as he's (anything but) a guid scoattish laddie! 

Imagine actually being a Poundland Richard Keys. Desperately trying to snuggle up to Ex-pros, desperate to be part of the gang. 

The fact they had to issue an apology is why they shit it to pull up the real issues. Cheap little playground bullies. Just a shame it took a successful manager that didn't want the Scotland gig to point it out them. 

5 minutes ago, Judge Fudge said:

The fact they had to issue an apology is why they shit it to pull up the real issues. Cheap little playground bullies. Just a shame it took a successful manager that didn't want the Scotland gig to point it out them. 

Spot on, 

52 minutes ago, Notts1874 said:

Gordon is a *****. Miko is not a *****. Folk saying otherwise are at it. Especially ones that talk about their "Mrs" on a football forum😂😂😂😂

Aye because I wasn’t being sarcastic or anything :lol: hahahaha 

Go and point me to the post I said Gordon wasn’t a wank (which I’ve said more than he’s a wank) and Miko isn’t one of the good guys.

Come back with quotes mind, there’s a good lapdog. 

41 minutes ago, Seymour M Hersh said:

Dickless Gordon remained remarkably silent about the vermin cokehound o'johnseirdahchristwhatsmafakename's utterly pathetic dive in the Lithuanian box earlier in the same game. I guess that was okay as he's (anything but) a guid scoattish laddie! 

Why would a Scottish presenter go against a Scottish player diving?

Do you think the Lithuanian Richard Gordon fine anything but stick up for Miko and rip into that junkie? :lol: 

56 minutes ago, Castle rock said:

Willie Miller should never be back a Tynecastle and we should make sure he knows it at Killie next week complete cock

Spot on, it was a very personal attack on Austin. Way over the top. 

21 minutes ago, Last Laff said:

Aye because I wasn’t being sarcastic or anything :lol: hahahaha 

Go and point me to the post I said Gordon wasn’t a wank (which I’ve said more than he’s a wank) and Miko isn’t one of the good guys.

Come back with quotes mind, there’s a good lapdog. 

Why did you use a hypothetical mcgeady situation to make out Hearts supporters are paranoid about the onslaught from the scottish press about our lithuanian contingent?

Strange suspicious and ignorant of what was the reality.

Miko a young player who scored some beautiful goals was hounded and before the dive.

And for once a player from abroad who I think played for the badge.

1 hour ago, jake said:

But your Mcgeady one was hypothetical.

Mikos was reality.

The language used by the national press was a disgrace.

It still riles me.

Were you at the Andy Davis game?

Enjoy yer curry .

I am suspicious of you .

Very.

He was..... in the Roseburn....

1 hour ago, Whatever said:

They can ram it.

Already their next narrative has begun in that we’re somehow lagging behind hibs. All because they appointed that failed Sunderland coach who was a bit overly touchy-feely earlier in his career.

Obviously someone’s had a word in their ear, hence the insincere words today. Make no mistake, they’ve made their position clear with regards HMFC.

They can all **** off and die.

Jack Ross was a regular on midweek Sportsound before he went to England. 

So he is part of the BBC in crowd. 

Guest ToqueJambo

No idea what we did to upset the football gods to deserve the Scotland team, SFA, SPFL and media we've got. OK, we've always had a horrible bunch of blazers in charge but we used to have great footballers and great football journalists and broadcasters.

Assuming the football gods are Brazilian, maybe scoring against them a couple times in World Cups meant we had to be taken down a peg or 5,000.

fabienleclerq
4 hours ago, Castle rock said:

It’s on the bbc podcasts mate

3 hours ago, communist said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p07tsgb1

Skip to around 20mins to hear from Willie Miller and Michael o Neil 

3 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Just last 6 days, all here 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02nrsc7/episodes/downloads

Cheers. 

Brick Tamland

Just listened to that and Willie Miller is a slavering arsehole of a man. 
Ian McCall (?) alluded to an old boys network at sportsound and he was spot on. 

Geoff Kilpatrick

Has "stirling" still got an active account? Utter welt.

I once got an infraction on here for calling Allan Preston a knob jockey. I think events have proven me correct.

9 hours ago, milky_26 said:

more like two roy chubby browns

Can't compare them to chubbs. 

Chubbs is what he is and still had made a fortune out of it. 

Can't wait to see him in Manchester in 3 weeks and his homecoming in Middlesbrough in april

Willie Miller is the worst pundit on Sportsound. Every game he is at is the dullest, most boring game ever. He rarely tells you what has actually going on because he probably isn't watching or taking notes. He only gets mildly engaged when he is watching Aberdeen.

Listening to him recently you have to wonder what goes on in his head...

Austin: Hearts should be aspiring to be a Europa league team given the resources available to whoever the manager is.

Willie: Get real. Get a life. (How dare this guy I've never heard of suggest Hearts should be aiming higher than Aberdeen. I want them to go down.) He should be focused on the relegation battle.

Willie: Ann Budge should have got rid of Craig Levein completely but I hear he is roaming Tynecastle like a ghost rather than getting on with his career... (what am I slavering about? His career is over) and I believe he still has a career (what am I saying? He is as unemployable as me!)  I've got a lot of respect for Craig Levein (please Richard go to someone else).

Michael O'Neill: Willie, don't you think Austin was just saying Hearts have the infrastructure and fan base to aspire to be a Europa League club and that should be the ambition, just as it should be for Aberdeen?

Willie: (head exploding, stuttering and stammering) Are you speaking on behalf of Austin? Did he tell you to say these clever things to make me look silly? (Are you Austin's big brother? Are you gonna give me a doin? Where's Richard to protect me.) I didn't mean it as insult. Other people said other things too. It wasn't just me! (Please don't hurt me.)

Willie: I'm not close to Hearts. (I am not in any way qualified to talk about Hearts because I don't have a clue what's going on at Tynecastle. I never have and I never well.)

Tom Hardy’s Dug

I don’t get why people listen to Sportspind or watch Sportscene anymore. we can all get whatever football related info we want elsewhere these days.

18 minutes ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

I don’t get why people listen to Sportspind or watch Sportscene anymore. we can all get whatever football related info we want elsewhere these days.

Because it's all we have 

What does miller even mean by his "get a life" comment? He should be asked to explain that. Pretty sure me and my friends used to say that to each in primary school FFS! 

Also, we're not in a relegation dog fight yet. Only 12 games in with some key players still to return. Why shouldn't Macphee say that hearts should be Europa league club. He's only stating facts

Seymour M Hersh
8 hours ago, Last Laff said:

Do you think the Lithuanian Richard Gordon fine anything but stick up for Miko and rip into that junkie? :lol: 

So you don't see the utter hypocrisy involved which further confirms Dickhead Gordon's unsuitability for the role? No of course you won't. 

10 hours ago, Last Laff said:

I actually prefer it when radio or TV commentators try to be totally impartial when covering games. BBC Scotland find that impossible to manage at either club or international matches. It’s actually what makes them so utterly irritating. 

11 hours ago, jake said:

The dive was not the start of it.

It was the crest.

Having obviously not been in Scotland at the time, the only details I know about Miko and the Lithuanian situation is from statements like this on Kickback.

Do you know of any clips, newspaper articles, etc. from that time that back this up? The last time I mentioned this I got slated for it and didn't have the foundational knowledge to be able to defend myself.

It wasn’t even just the miko comment which was a disgrace that day. The Lithuanian national anthem was booed purely because of the connect to Hearts. My mind may be playing tricks on me but I am certain the news papers the day after basically ran headlines like “B*stard” and things of that ilk. The hatred that the Scottish media had towards vlad and in turn the Lithuanian players was a national disgrace that went totally unchecked for years. The faceless cast of thousands was a ridiculous statement as well. The constant jokes about not knowing how to pronounce their names etc as well. All because vlad dared to try break the old firm. 

Gordon IS a playground bully. The way he puts down & ridicules Chic Young on open all mike's is sometimes beyond belief. I think Young is a slavering arse, but it's childish the way he's treated.

12 minutes ago, hoof.hearted said:

Gordon IS a playground bully. The way he puts down & ridicules Chic Young on open all mike's is sometimes beyond belief. I think Young is a slavering arse, but it's childish the way he's treated.

Chick Young has been stealing a living for a generation so no sympathy for him. 

13 hours ago, Whatever said:

Add that fraud Preston to it and I’m in.

And Stewart. As it’s him that’s wound them up into a frenzy. 

14 hours ago, Last Laff said:

You can’t claim xenophobia for one and not the other just because they play for the club.  You can’t say the press wouldn’t have rounded on any other player had they played in this country and dived in a crucial match against Scotland because it simply hasn’t happened to anyone else.  I was protective of Miko at the time as I don’t have much time for the National side but to bring it up years later claiming there’s some kind of agenda against the club is mental.

Youve always been suspicious of me? **** sake that’s my night ruined mate.  Time to cancel the Indian and just head to sleep now.  You should have kept that to yourself :( 

One instance happened, the other instance you are trying to compare that instance with only happened in your twisted, tiny little hun head.

You are full of shit. You have continuously tried to prove that you are full of shit throughout this whole thread. all because it simply hasn't happened to anyone else.

Full of shit. Full of Hun shit.

Jambof3tornado

Time for the club to ensure the bbc dont send certain individuals to Tynecastle. 

Clearly certain folk are worried that with the right appointment we will become a threat to aberdeen for their comfy spot behind the old firm. Hell with the right appointment we should be hanging on the coat tails of the gruesome twosome.

47 minutes ago, berrasbraw said:

And Stewart. As it’s him that’s wound them up into a frenzy. 

Tbf to Stewart his beef has been with Levein and he pulled back from criticising  McPhee  and the club too directly , Preston’s comments were bizarre to say the least maybe didnae get as many free pies as he expected last time at tynecastle ,Miller and the rest can GTF , fawning over Gerrard and his team all season and they canny even get through the front door , no one even questions where Rangers money for this title challenge is coming from , and yet they deride the rest of the clubs who have learned to live within their means , not putting up a challenge to richy rich and their bankrupt sidekick

12 minutes ago, Jambof3tornado said:

Time for the club to ensure the bbc dont send certain individuals to Tynecastle. 

Clearly certain folk are worried that with the right appointment we will become a threat to aberdeen for their comfy spot behind the old firm. Hell with the right appointment we should be hanging on the coat tails of the gruesome twosome.

agree with this whole heartedly:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, busby1985 said:

It wasn’t even just the miko comment which was a disgrace that day. The Lithuanian national anthem was booed purely because of the connect to Hearts. My mind may be playing tricks on me but I am certain the news papers the day after basically ran headlines like “B*stard” and things of that ilk. The hatred that the Scottish media had towards vlad and in turn the Lithuanian players was a national disgrace that went totally unchecked for years. The faceless cast of thousands was a ridiculous statement as well. The constant jokes about not knowing how to pronounce their names etc as well. All because vlad dared to try break the old firm. 

The faceless cast of thousands was by Keith Jackson in the Record and he later went on the Real Radio phone in and repeated it, to much giggling from Ewen Cameron (supporter of Scottish football).

1 minute ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

The faceless cast of thousands was by Keith Jackson in the Record and he later went on the Real Radio phone in and repeated it, to much giggling from Ewen Cameron (supporter of Scottish football).

Keith Jackson, he still kicking about? Bill Leckie also had some equally horrendous xenophobic comments about us in his time as well. 

9 hours ago, Tom Hardy’s Dug said:

Because as bad as it is, it’s 100x better than the alternatives of Radio Clyde and Rocksport (Radio Rangers )...

Just now, busby1985 said:

Keith Jackson, he still kicking about? Bill Leckie also had some equally horrendous xenophobic comments about us in his time as well. 

Best part was, he was referring to Eggert Jonsson at the time. Faceless Lithuanian that he was.

7 minutes ago, Icon of Symmetry said:

Best part was, he was referring to Eggert Jonsson at the time. Faceless Lithuanian that he was.

Aye, no even suggestion of embarrassment from him either. Suppose, they all look the same........

10 hours ago, gnasher75 said:

Willie Miller is the worst pundit on Sportsound. Every game he is at is the dullest, most boring game ever. He rarely tells you what has actually going on because he probably isn't watching or taking notes. He only gets mildly engaged when he is watching Aberdeen.

Listening to him recently you have to wonder what goes on in his head...

Austin: Hearts should be aspiring to be a Europa league team given the resources available to whoever the manager is.

Willie: Get real. Get a life. (How dare this guy I've never heard of suggest Hearts should be aiming higher than Aberdeen. I want them to go down.) He should be focused on the relegation battle.

Willie: Ann Budge should have got rid of Craig Levein completely but I hear he is roaming Tynecastle like a ghost rather than getting on with his career... (what am I slavering about? His career is over) and I believe he still has a career (what am I saying? He is as unemployable as me!)  I've got a lot of respect for Craig Levein (please Richard go to someone else).

Michael O'Neill: Willie, don't you think Austin was just saying Hearts have the infrastructure and fan base to aspire to be a Europa League club and that should be the ambition, just as it should be for Aberdeen?

Willie: (head exploding, stuttering and stammering) Are you speaking on behalf of Austin? Did he tell you to say these clever things to make me look silly? (Are you Austin's big brother? Are you gonna give me a doin? Where's Richard to protect me.) I didn't mean it as insult. Other people said other things too. It wasn't just me! (Please don't hurt me.)

Willie: I'm not close to Hearts. (I am not in any way qualified to talk about Hearts because I don't have a clue what's going on at Tynecastle. I never have and I never well.)

Don't forget when he got asked to comment on O'Neil saying the sagging off was personal and uncalled for and he replied "eh, sorry, I didn't..i didn't hear what I said played back tonight" You said it you absolute weapon! Back tracking and knowing that he has done wrong 

Just now, Jambof3tornado said:

Nah, sorry, the club have to be responsible and won’t get involved in any bans to individuals. AB wouldn’t entertain such a thing. 
What they can’t do is stop the support letting these turnips know what they are. I’m sure they will be told.