• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smiler

• Thomaso

• GinRummy

• Dusk_Till_Dawn

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Been sacked everywhere he goes. I remember him saying he wanted to finish his career at Hearts before it all went pear-shaped as well as saying he'd love to manage the club one day. He's been slightly linked to us but I like to think we can come up with far better alternatives! It's a no from me.

Budge needs an appointment that gets the fans onside. This would split the fanbase badly.

Also, hes failed in every managerial job hes had. 

when he played for us it looked obvious he would go on to be a manager, and I thought a really good one. Obviously I was wrong. No way is he ever going to manage Hearts now so no real point in this thread, apart from letting the usual posters show their PHM credentials 

1 minute ago, hughesie27 said:

Legend of a man.  Not wanting him as manager though.  He's welcome back as a guest at Tynie anytime however.

:spoton:

Dusk_Till_Dawn
Just now, XB52 said:

when he played for us it looked obvious he would go on to be a manager, and I thought a really good one. Obviously I was wrong. No way is he ever going to manage Hearts now so no real point in this thread, apart from letting the usual posters show their PHM credentials 

I go as far as to say that his ned-like behaviour when he came back to Tynecastle with the tims was a true representation of the man and his character.

Must be good in an interview but looks like he will never make a manager. When you hear him talking it does seem as if the humility has been surgically removed so maybe not a massive surprise. 

7 minutes ago, Mike Tyson said:

Budge needs an appointment that gets the fans onside. This would split the fanbase badly.

Also, hes failed in every managerial job hes had. 

I'm not sure it would split the fanbase that badly. I think even the vast majority of fans that don't dislike him still recognise he's hopeless as a manager!

2 minutes ago, Jodami said:

Must be good in an interview but looks like he will never make a manager. When you hear him talking it does seem as if the humility has been surgically removed so maybe not a massive surprise. 

He should be out there solving insomnia. 

The Real Maroonblood
32 minutes ago, S Form said:

I wonder who he will blame for this latest failure. There certainly won’t be any self reflection involved.

A bit like Levein then.

First quote from my mate and I 100% agree.

I'd rather take Levein back and get relegated than win the league with Pressley.  Utter snake, possibly the only man who would make me cancel my DD.

Is it true during Pressley's presentation/interview for head coach at Hearts last time around that Levein spent the entire time staring out the window? :laugh:

Lord Beni of Gorgie

A bit like Gary Lockes managerial career, its dropping level by level until there is nowhere left to go.

As others have mentioned, a well spoken slaver, Sportscene is the place for him, he would be a mark up on their current slavers

1 minute ago, kila said:

Is it true during Pressley's presentation/interview for head coach at Hearts last time around that Levein spent the entire time staring out the window? :laugh:

I love Sir Craig.  Proper Hearts Man.

Wow never saw that coming !!😂 Only surprise is he lasted so long, must be improving with the more experience he gets. Once he finally gets to manage a club that matches his expectations and meets his very high standards. The sky will be the limit ! Comes across really well in interviews......... apparently !!

5 minutes ago, Armageddon said:

First quote from my mate and I 100% agree.

I'd rather take Levein back and get relegated than win the league with Pressley.  Utter snake, possibly the only man who would make me cancel my DD.

Your mate is clearly an idiot . Where do you think that puts you ?

Just now, johnthomas said:

Your mate is clearly an idiot . Where do you think that puts you ?

Shoulder to shoulder with him.  Stephen Pressley is the biggest snake in world football, even Sepp Blatter thinks he's a snakey ****.