Jump to content
The Natural Order

Reserve Game v Morton Tomorrow

Recommended Posts

Chambie15
On 05/11/2019 at 17:14, Mikey1874 said:

 

Yes

 

Son of Sandy Easdale businessman

Cheers M1874. "Businessman" ... now there's a euphemism 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874

Aidan Keena has had first call up to Ireland U21s in case anyone missed that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110

U18 cup tie at Almondvale tomorrow at 7.30 

Not sure if we will have Smith and others out on loan available for this as it’s a cup tie. Certainly won’t have Hickey. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footballfirst
4 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

U18 cup tie at Almondvale tomorrow at 7.30 

Not sure if we will have Smith and others out on loan available for this as it’s a cup tie. Certainly won’t have Hickey. 

K.O. is at 7pm is it not?

 

The only ones on loan that would be eligible are Smith and Makovora. I doubt if either will play, unless Makovora is suspended from playing for Spartans following a red card a week or so ago. 

 

Cammy Logan will probably be required for the first team bench on Saturday so he may be unavailable. Ryan Schiavone hobbled off on Tuesday with what looked like a groin strain so he too could miss out.

 

Dundee have a decent side at U18, or at least they did last season, when they had the beating of Hearts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874

Makovora is suspended for The Spartans 

Edited by Mikey1874

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

K.O. is at 7pm is it not?

 

The only ones on loan that would be eligible are Smith and Makovora. I doubt if either will play, unless Makovora is suspended from playing for Spartans following a red card a week or so ago. 

 

Cammy Logan will probably be required for the first team bench on Saturday so he may be unavailable. Ryan Schiavone hobbled off on Tuesday with what looked like a groin strain so he too could miss out.

 

Dundee have a decent side at U18, or at least they did last season, when they had the beating of Hearts. 

I was told 7.30 but you could be right. Is Ritchie not this age group.?.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footballfirst
12 minutes ago, soonbe110 said:

I was told 7.30 but you could be right. Is Ritchie not this age group.?.

Ritchie is an U19, same age group as Cochrane, Hamilton, McDonald, Sandison and Nwanze.

 

On Friday night @jranks11 under 18s @JamTarts side take on Dundee in The Scottish Cup. The game is being held at The Tony Macaroni stadium in Livingston with a 7pm KO. #thefuturismaroon
Edited by Footballfirst

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
55 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Ritchie is an U19, same age group as Cochrane, Hamilton, McDonald, Sandison and Nwanze.

 

On Friday night @jranks11 under 18s @JamTarts side take on Dundee in The Scottish Cup. The game is being held at The Tony Macaroni stadium in Livingston with a 7pm KO. #thefuturismaroon

Cheers. 
Looks like a very weak team, mostly u16/17’s involved. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio

Just gone 2 1 up in extra time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Gio

Hearts beat Dundee tonight 3 1 aet in the Scottish Cup,  under 18s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kiwidoug
28 minutes ago, Sir Gio said:

Hearts beat Dundee tonight 3 1 aet in the Scottish Cup,  under 18s

Brilliant.  Great start to the weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footballfirst
@JamTarts coach John Rankin said after tonight’s 3-1 Scottish Cup victory over Dundee. Delighted to be in the next round but I felt we made it difficult for ourselves. I thought we started poorly and then got ourselves in front but fell out the game until half time.
The 2nd half was much better the ball moved quicker and the passing more accurate but we didn’t want to score enough, that’s why it went to extra time. Our levels at the end of the game pleased me as we looked strong.
Overall I’m delighted for the boys as I seen how much it meant to them to go into the next round, however I want more quality from the beginning as I know they have it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874

Leeroy Makovora's THIRD red card of the season (2 for The Spartans).

 

Boy has got some spirit and fight about him. Sent of for The Spartans for 2nd yellow cards for an alleged dive harshly and then arguing with opposition players after final whistle. 

 

"Altercation" tonight, sent off 113 minutes with Dundee players let off it seems. 

Edited by Mikey1874

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874

Thoughts of coach John Rankin above and on other occasions show he has high standards. He is also still being assisted by Donald Park.

 

 
Edited by Mikey1874

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
On 07/11/2019 at 19:34, soonbe110 said:

Cheers. 
Looks like a very weak team, mostly u16/17’s involved. 

 

Not bad

 

Recent Scotland appearances for Leon Watson U17s and second half sub Callum Flatman for U16s.

 

IMG_20191108_231652.jpg

Edited by Mikey1874

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mikey1874
1 hour ago, Sir Gio said:

Hearts beat Dundee tonight 3 1 aet in the Scottish Cup,  under 18s

 

Goals by Denholm, Darge and Hambrook. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rudi must stay
4 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

Thoughts of coach John Rankin above and on other occasions show he has high standards. He is also still being assisted by Donald Park.

 

 

 

Saw his interview

 

Yes good comments, any manager that talks about players having the guts to move the ball quicker I like :)

Edited by rudi must stay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
soonbe110
9 hours ago, Mikey1874 said:

 

Not bad

 

Recent Scotland appearances for Leon Watson U17s and second half sub Callum Flatman for U16s.

 

IMG_20191108_231652.jpg

Mostly u16’s and u17’s in an u18 cup tie = good win. Unexpected I think. Only Logan of the capped u18’s playing, Hickey and Smith missing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Footballfirst

The draw for the 3rd round of the Youth Cup was made earlier today.

 

Aberdeen v Montrose
Bonnyrigg Rose v Inverness Caledonian Thistle
Fraserburgh v Heart of Midlothian
Greenock Morton v Hibernian
Kilmarnock v Queen’s Park
Queen of the South v Partick Thistle
Ross County v Rangers
St Johnstone v Dundee United

Ties are scheduled to be played on Friday, 6 December 2019.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lfhearts

Probably should just give it to Rangers now methinks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morgan
1 hour ago, Lfhearts said:

Probably should just give it to Rangers now methinks.

Not worth it. You know?

Edited by Morgan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lfhearts

Aye aye Captain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...