Cowdenbeath Scotland 1997 2000 127 46 26 55 36.22
Hearts Scotland 2000 2004 170 74 41 55 43.53
Leicester City England 2004 2006 72 20 26 26 27.78
Raith Rovers Scotland 2006 2006 7 1 3 3 14.29
Dundee United Scotland 2006 2009 137 55 40 42 40.15
Scotland Scotland 2009 2012 24 10 5 9 41.67
Hearts Scotland 2017 present 103 42 26 35 40.78
Total 640 248 167 225 38.75

Does it mention he’s NEVER beaten Rangers at Tynecastle?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Unknown user

• IveSeenTheLight

• Bazzas right boot

Forever Hearts
4 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Because they (and you of course 😛) have delusions of grandeur.

Facts are, they are yet to win one major domestic honour.

Long may that continue.

You're tied in knots. 

1 hour ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14068&d=1570

Never seen this before.

Made my week 😁😁😁😁

Horrible club that died.

Probably die again trying to catch the filth

IveSeenTheLight
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

You're tied in knots. 

HeHeHe, not at all.

To try and help you out a little.

If they are not a NEW club then how did Alan MacGregor, Steven Davis, Vile Lafferty, Steven Naismith, Steven Whittaker all walk for free in 2012?

Because they had no club. That's why. No club because there was NEW club being formed in place of the the club they signed for.

They were quoted in saying they were asked to transfer their contracts to the NEW club but were not willing to do so.

So they f@cked of with not a worry in the world as they could not be forced to sign for the NEW club as they did not sign for the NEW club in the first place.

If they were not a NEW club and in fact Rangers 1872-2012 then they were bound to a contract and had to get relegated with the club.

This also proving the myth that Rangers 1872-2012 were not actually relegated but in fact placed in the fourth tier.

The phoenix c@nts got the deid c@nts licence in the league and position.

NEW club NEW history

You could try and argue that they do have the stadium, the crest, the colours, the same knuckle dragging piss stained toothless troglodytes followers but they are impersonators.

Tonight Matthew we are going to be Rangers Football Club. That's all they are

If you think they are one and the same and have the history then you are no better than the 50k that turn up at Ibrokes, Jim Traynor, Chic Young, Sky Sports, King or whoever.

You are part of the problem and as such, a Hun Sympathiser

Jambosteve1902
15 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Because they (and you of course 😛) have delusions of grandeur.

Facts are, they are yet to win one major domestic honour.

Long may that continue.

in fairness, your fans and especially your commentators on Reds TV are the most delusional people ive ever come across.

IveSeenTheLight
Just now, Jambosteve1902 said:

in fairness, your fans and especially your commentators on Reds TV are the most delusional people ive ever come across.

I would not argue that tinted specs are worn by all fans of all clubs, but the point was that they are claiming things that are simply not true.

Forever Hearts
2 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

I would not argue that tinted specs are worn by all fans of all clubs, but the point was that they are claiming things that are simply not true.

And you claiming that they're still not the biggest game of your season is simply not true. 

Forever Hearts
7 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

HeHeHe, not at all.

If they are not a NEW club then how did Alan MacGregor, Steven Davis, Vile Lafferty, Steven Naismith, Steven Whittaker all walk for free in 2012?

Because they had no club. That's why. No club because there was NEW club being formed in place of the the club they signed for.

They were quoted in saying they were asked to transfer their contracts to the NEW club but were not willing to do so.

So they f@cked of with not a worry in the world as they could not be forced to sign for the NEW club as they did not sign for the NEW club in the first place.

If they were not a NEW club and in fact Rangers 1872-2012 then they were bound to a contract and had to get relegated with the club.

This also proving the myth that Rangers 1872-2012 were not actually relegated but in fact placed in the fourth tier.

NEW club NEW history

You could try and argue that they do have the stadium, the crest, the colours, the same knuckle dragging piss stained toothless troglodytes followers but they are impersonators.

If you think they are one and the same and have the history then you are no better than the 50k that turn up at Ibrokes, Jim Traynor, Chic Young, Sky Sports, King or whoever.

I'll read that later if I can't get to sleep. 

IveSeenTheLight
Just now, Forever Hearts said:

I'll read that later if I can't get to sleep. 

Ignorance is not a virtue.

Incidentally, that's the standard response from Huns who can't accept the facts and can't answer the question.

Spitonastranger
1 hour ago, Forever Hearts said:

You and the other Sevco crackpots carry on obsessing over them. The rest of us really couldn't care less. 

Then why are you on this thread :cornette::clyay::greggy:honey

2 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Incidentally, that's the standard response from Huns who can't accept the facts and can't answer the question.

Vile Lafferty ?

No way to speak of an ex-Hearts player, on a Hearts forum. Unless you’re wanting your cyber-baws handed to you that is.

IveSeenTheLight
Just now, Boab said:

Vile Lafferty ?

No way to speak of an ex-Hearts player, on a Hearts forum. Unless you’re wanting your cyber-baws handed to you that is.

Apologies, it was grabbed from another poster on an Aberdeen forum, but the point stands.

These players left and there was no TUPE transfer under emplyment law because they were a NEW club

Just now, IveSeenTheLight said:

Apologies, it was grabbed from another poster on an Aberdeen forum, but the point stands.

These players left and there was no TUPE transfer under emplyment law because they were a NEW club

It wisnae me ?

Try harder !

Forever Hearts
33 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

He gets free reign to abuse Hearts fans on a Hearts forum so abusing ex players won't be a problem. Great eh? 

Forever Hearts
41 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

That 5-0 gubbing has really got to you. 

IveSeenTheLight
20 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

That 5-0 gubbing has really got to you. 

Not at all.

You're obviously finding particular joy in it though.

I wonder why?

:interehjrling:

Any answer yet on the failure to apply TUPE transfer of the Ex DeidCo players to the NewCo?

Forever Hearts

Not at all.

You're obviously finding particular joy in it though.

I wonder why?

:interehjrling:

Any answer yet on the failure to apply TUPE transfer of the Ex DeidCo players to the NewCo?

Couldn't care less. As previously stated, I leave all that to the Sevco obsessives like you. 

PS. I wouldn't say I enjoyed your 5-0 drubbing, but I did have a little chuckle when I heard the final score. 👍😀

1 hour ago, Boab said:

Vile Lafferty ?

Tbh there’s probably certain players off limits but I wouldn’t be getting precious about Lafferty... couldn’t get out the place quick enough to get back to them. Worked out well for him.....

IveSeenTheLight
2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Couldn't care less. As previously stated, I leave all that to the Sevco obsessives like you. 

PS. I wouldn't say I enjoyed your 5-0 drubbing, but I did have a little chuckle when I heard the final score. 👍😀

The lady doth protest too much.

How much are you defending them and their non-honours?

The have no history, they have no honours. Them's the facts 😁

Forever Hearts
6 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

The lady doth protest too much.

How much are you defending them and their non-honours?

The have no history, they have no honours. Them's the facts 😁

If it acts as a comfort blanket you crack on. It won't change the fact they are top of the league and pumped Aberdeen 5-0. 

IveSeenTheLight
5 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

If it acts as a comfort blanket you crack on. It won't change the fact they are top of the league and pumped Aberdeen 5-0. 

Every time you post you re-emphasize your love for SevCo

Yes, the fact is they pumped us the last game, just as we pumped them out of both cups last year

Yes the fact is they are currently, but likely temporarily, top of the league at the moment.

I accept these facts.

You however cannot accept the fact that they are a NEW club, therefore have no history and no honours.

A_A wehatethehibs

As soon as Rangers signed Defoe you have to take them a hell of a lot more serious. He may be too old to play at the top anymore but that is what a world class striker looks like, honestly it’s pretty epic to watch some of his sublime finishes. Scottish football hasn’t seen a genuine quality finisher like this since Henrick Larson imo. It will take some effort from Hearts defensively to escape with anything but 4 defeats out of 4 in these fixtures.  

Forever Hearts
1 minute ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Every time you post you re-emphasize your love for SevCo

Yes, the fact is they pumped us the last game, just as we pumped them out of both cups last year

Yes the fact is they are currently, but likely temporarily, top of the league at the moment.

I accept these facts.

You however cannot accept the fact that they are a NEW club, therefore have no history and no honours.

My love for them? You are doing nothing to dispel the popular opinion that Aberdeen fans are absolutely obsessed with Rangers. They are not your rivals. Nobody is. 👍

IveSeenTheLight
10 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

My love for them? You are doing nothing to dispel the popular opinion that Aberdeen fans are absolutely obsessed with Rangers. They are not your rivals. Nobody is. 👍

LOL, says the man defending NewCo / SevCo with every post

I'm not here claiming that they are our rivals, but you are definitely the one obsessed.

Anyway, I'll leave you be now. You obviously can't handle the facts that they are a New club, hence why the players didn't transfer their employment under TUPE law

1 hour ago, Rudy T said:

Tbh there’s probably certain players off limits but I wouldn’t be getting precious about Lafferty... couldn’t get out the place quick enough to get back to them. Worked out well for him.....

Not too precious at all, mate. Don’t need sheep to tell us. They are as big a rival to us as sevco as far as i’m concerned.

NaturalOrder74
4 hours ago, Hectormasson said:

I agree ,what you think ,,spot on there with you 🇶🇦🇶🇦👏

Budge promised us the target was to finish in the top four finished 6th twice and this season we’ll be lucky not to finish bottom four 

Bazzas right boot
6 hours ago, Last Laff said:

0-3 game over by half time.  

Nah, we'll only beat them 2-0.

Cannae see us scoring 3 before ht. 

Bazzas right boot
2 hours ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

HeHeHe, not at all.

NEW club NEW history

It's not worth it. 

A few posters on here  seem intent to want to argue for rangers, quite ferociously as well. 

It's strange. 

They have the same status as Edinburgh City, Cove Rangers and Gretna. Joined the professional leagues in recent times.

Must say, they've done jolly well.  Very much like Gretna.  Won lower leagues quite easily and reached a scottish cup final.

Hope they don't replicate Gretna by running out of money.  That would be terrible.

57 minutes ago, Smith's right boot said:

Nah, we'll only beat them 2-0.

Cannae see us scoring 3 before ht. 

I’m off away riding Kat Cubie after half time so I hope so 👍

28 minutes ago, Kiwidoug said:

They have the same status as Edinburgh City, Cove Rangers and Gretna. Joined the professional leagues in recent times.

Must say, they've done jolly well.  Very much like Gretna.  Won lower leagues quite easily and reached a scottish cup final.

Hope they don't replicate Gretna by running out of money.  That would be terrible.

They are pretty much the same horrible organisation supported by the biggest bunch of spiteful hateful life’s rejects as they did before.  I can’t say I’ve noticed absolutely any difference since they went bust either. 

At the end of the day they're not going to care about any alternate reality bubble that exists nowhere outside a small section of Scottish society. Would anyone care what any online non entity is spouting when the actual footballing official record books don't reflect that alternate reality? 

They're not going bust. They owe no significant amount of money to anybody but directors with deep pockets who are apparently going to convert those loans to shares.

If they win the league this season the record books the world over will call it their 55th title no matter what any online punter has to say. While the new club thing may have carried some entertainment value for a bit to me it's now so worn it's become a somewhat vacuous one line parrot like squawk that's a tiny bit embarrassing to watch. 

IveSeenTheLight

^^^^

were not online “invisible” punters though.

we’re fans that go to the matches and our voices can be heard.

Never let them forget

IveSeenTheLight
Just now, Haringshairband said:

Is this still a Hearts forum aye?

‘Not sure, looks like there’s a lot of SevCo defending going on 😁

Haringshairband

‘Not sure, looks like there’s a lot of SevCo defending going on 😁

Honestly think if they are not Rangers fans they should just piss off and become Rangers fans. At least we know you're a Sheep shagger :lol:

chester copperpot

Why do people defend Rangers?

Genuinely intrigued here. I thought the 'cousins' shit died years ago. Bit like the club.

I've seen the light is probably screenshotting posts to his mates laughing his ***** off. Diet huns tag will never go away with folk defending those knuckle dragging wankers.

For the record, I hate every single club except Hearts, just have a special hatred for the Old Filth and H1b5.

coatbridgejambo
On 07/10/2019 at 15:31, davemclaren said:

Couldn’t care to be honest. Neither of the two winning trophies helps us in any way that I can see. 

Will be a nightmare round these parts if the weegie hobos win 10.

If if takes the new club to stop it, I'm in. Sad but true. 

Edited by coatbridgejambo

45 minutes ago, Haringshairband said:

You're an obvious currant.

Not a chance, he cannie afford the bus fare. 

William H. Bonney
5 minutes ago, coatbridgejambo said:

Will be a nightmare round these parts if the weegie hobos win 10.

If if takes the new club to stop it, I'm in. Sad but true. 

why would it be a nightmare if Celtic win 10 in a row? 
why would that matter to anyone other than a hun? 

2 hours ago, Kiwidoug said:

A wee bit of respect here chief! Did they not get to a Scottish cup final before they had even played in the top flight? That's some achievement for a fledgling club.  Alright, they lost to a team that hadn't won it in over 11 decades, but that's not the point.  You cant give gretna more credit than them as they were a top flight side when we beat them...

2 minutes ago, FruitJuice said:

A wee bit of respect here chief! Did they not get to a Scottish cup final before they had even played in the top flight? That's some achievement for a fledgling club.  Alright, they lost to a team that hadn't won it in over 11 decades, but that's not the point.  You cant give gretna more credit than them as they were a top flight side when we beat them...

No they weren’t ;) 

Just now, Last Laff said:

No they weren’t ;) 

Apologies.  I though both them and rangers were still in the championship when they played.  5 seasons in that league between them has got me confused...

Can we not just agree that there is only one team and that is Heart of Midlothian. 

Every other team should be mocked at every opportunity, no exceptions. :happy:

Bazzas right boot
31 minutes ago, Des Lynam said:

6EF9C8EB-D7B9-4D0D-8A96-BBD9FF334C14.jpeg

Wtf Kenny Rogers got to do with anything.......