Rangers

AlimOzturk

Just now, Forever Hearts said:

As usual with you (and the other Rangers obsessives) the insinuation was there. 

Is there something wrong with having disdain for the rangers?

Seems like a perfectly normal stance for a Hearts fan to me, why would anyone take offence at hoping terrible things for the hun?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Forever Hearts

• Unknown user

• IveSeenTheLight

• Bazzas right boot

No one cares about the childish new club stuff apart from extremist Scottish football fans. It's jealousy and rage that an apparent new club has left us in it's shadow for what will be a very long time. End of the day they still owned us last season and it will go down as title number 55 in the football authorities record books. 

0-5. 

2 minutes ago, Marooon! said:

No one cares about the childish new club stuff apart from extremist Scottish football fans. It's jealousy and rage that an apparent new club has left us in it's shadow for what will be a very long time. End of the day they still owned us last season and it will go down as title number 55 in the football authorities record books. 

0-5. 

Speak for yourself mate, I'll happily keep reminding them that they've won nothing, ever, that the fans let the old club die, and that they're not rangers any more.

Why would any Hearts fan be offended by that? Isn't ripping the pish out of other teams part of the game?

9 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Speak for yourself mate, I'll happily keep reminding them that they've won nothing, ever, that the fans let the old club die, and that they're not rangers any more.

Why would any Hearts fan be offended by that? Isn't ripping the pish out of other teams part of the game?

The football authorities don't agree with you. Their fans don't agree with you. Do you think the likes of Steven Gerrard, Jermain Defoe or any other countries fans or players care? It's typical of this poisonous little hellhole of a country where we just love to hate ourselves to death.

It will forever be recognised as title number 55 if they do indeed win it. 7 years on from the old company ceasing we just look like tin pot amateurs fighting relegation while they fly off ahead of us into the distance. 

Just now, IveSeenTheLight said:

If SevCo ever win the SPL title, they'll still be 53 short of going for 55.

Never let them forget

Doesn't matter what you think, the relevant authorities say you're talking shite. What was the score when you played them last week again mate? 

Just now, Marooon! said:

Doesn't matter what you think, the relevant authorities say you're talking shite. What was the score when you played them last week again mate? 

What a weird response 😂

29 minutes ago, Marooon! said:

0-5. 

They let their club die. 

7 minutes ago, Marooon! said:

The football authorities don't agree with you. Their fans don't agree with you. Do you think the likes of Steven Gerrard, Jermain Defoe or any other countries fans or players care? It's typical of this poisonous little hellhole of a country where we just love to hate ourselves to death.

It will forever be recognised as title number 55 if they do indeed win it. 7 years on from the old company ceasing we just look like tin pot amateurs fighting relegation while they fly off ahead of us into the distance. 

:laugh:

IveSeenTheLight
10 minutes ago, Marooon! said:

It absolutely does matter what I think as with many thousands of others.

I don;t care if the "relevant authorities" say I'm talking sh!te, they are complicit in the corruption and cheating as are you by trying to sweep their previous clubs dodgy past under the proverbial carpet.

We should never let their corruption and cheating be forgotten.

We should never let them forget that they let their club die.

P.S. we were beaten 5-0 :confused:

9 minutes ago, busby1985 said:

What a weird response 😂

It absolutely was, but unsurprising from the stereotypical Hun Sympathiser

Edited by IveSeenTheLight

Just now, busby1985 said:

What a weird response 😂

Not really. Just bored of the comfort blanket we all reach for when they are laughing their tits off at pumping us yet again whilst they are progressing in the league and Europe, you know, the stuff that actually matters. Very amateur and smacks of eternal mediocrity. 

1 minute ago, Marooon! said:

Not really. Just bored of the comfort blanket we all reach for when they are laughing their tits off at pumping us yet again whilst they are progressing in the league and Europe, you know, the stuff that actually matters. Very amateur and smacks of eternal mediocrity. 

The two are unrelated. 

When we're flying along and winning champions league after champions league I'll still be pointing and laughing at those hideous huns who let their club die. 

Forever Hearts
1 hour ago, Smithee said:

Is there something wrong with having disdain for the rangers?

Seems like a perfectly normal stance for a Hearts fan to me, why would anyone take offence at hoping terrible things for the hun?

It just got a bit boring, about 6 years ago. I'm sure they'll care what anybody else calls them as they sit top of the league and in the Europa League group stages as Hearts, well, as Hearts continue on a road to nowhere. 

4 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

It just got a bit boring, about 6 years ago. I'm sure they'll care what anybody else calls them as they sit top of the league and in the Europa League group stages as Hearts, well, as Hearts continue on a road to nowhere. 

I’d rather be a happy clapper than a hun sympathising *****. 

So loyal they let their club die. 

:lol: 

Forever Hearts
Just now, Des Lynam said:

Well you epitomise everything that is wrong with Hearts just now so I'm not surprised. 

...a bit disco
50 minutes ago, Marooon! said:

"Their fans"?

:interehjrling:

34 minutes ago, Marooon! said:

Rangers cheated. Their cheating stopped Hearts from potentially winning trophies, missing out on prize money, taking and tapping up our Best players so we couldn’t build on success, all whilst they dodged tax and gained an unfair advantage spending money they never had. Since their death they have lived off loans and have again lived way out with their means, all right under the noises of the powers at be who promised this would never happen again. If they continue to do so then they will again (Hypothetically) stop hearts from potentially winning trophies, getting European places, prize money and, like Lafferty, will try lure our better players to them with money they can’t afford. Defoe gets 60k a week not including win bonuses, Davis, Arfield, Morelos and McGregor all over 20/30k a week, not including win bonuses. Tav driving into training in a Lamborghini, buying his family a box at ibrox for 25k all whilst his club continue to beg steal and borrow to remain at the top. They can laugh all they like whilst pumping us, I will never stop letting them know that they are no longer Rangers in anyone eyes other than their own. They won’t care but I will feel better. 

NaturalOrder74

Skipping this game after leaving the last two home games early would hope for a tanking so we could get a change but honestly can’t see this making a difference if not winning at home to four small teams isn’t enough getting ranked off sevco won’t make a bit of difference so hope for a 0-0 draw be a good point in the relegation dog fight with hibs and Hamilton 

14 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Ah well, boredom never hurt anyone, you'll get over it I'm sure. 

2 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Can we keep all the happy clappers and Rangers obsessives on this thread? 

You don't want to post on other threads?

The two are unrelated. 

When we're flying along and winning champions league after champions league I'll still be pointing and laughing at those hideous huns who let their club die. 

Sorry but we can't win a game atm steady on 😂😂👍

3 minutes ago, Bongo 1874 said:

Sorry but we can't win a game atm steady on 😂😂👍

I can accept that this season seems unlikely but I'm an optimist, can't help it, wouldn't change it if I could.

IveSeenTheLight
1 hour ago, Marooon! said:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14068&d=1570

Spitonastranger
2 hours ago, Marooon! said:

0-5. 

You let your club die

Of course it is ! And the fact that we usually lose to them , gives us every reason to hate them ? Also the Tim's! Girfu,s 🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦🇶🇦👏

Spitonastranger

No way your a hearts now Feck aff

Forever Hearts
5 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14068&d=1570

But this new club are still Aberdeen's cup final about 5 times a year. Strange. 

Spitonastranger

your fans hate it when i remind them they let their club die and they have no trophies

Spitonastranger
37 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Can we keep all the happy clappers and Rangers obsessives on this thread? 

if tis boring why are you still on this thread supporting them

57 minutes ago, NaturalOrder74 said:

Skipping this game after leaving the last two home games early would hope for a tanking so we could get a change but honestly can’t see this making a difference if not winning at home to four small teams isn’t enough getting ranked off sevco won’t make a bit of difference so hope for a 0-0 draw be a good point in the relegation dog fight with hibs and Hamilton 

I agree ,what you think ,,spot on there with you 🇶🇦🇶🇦👏

Forever Hearts
7 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

your fans hate it when i remind them they let their club die and they have no trophies

You and the other Sevco crackpots carry on obsessing over them. The rest of us really couldn't care less. 

Edited by Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts
8 minutes ago, Spitonastranger said:

It must cut them deep as they sit top of the league. 😂

1 hour ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

If SevCo ever win the SPL title, they'll still be 53 short of going for 55.

Never let them forget

This!

IveSeenTheLight
14 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

But this new club are still Aberdeen's cup final about 5 times a year. Strange. 

Nae quite, but good try.

Forever Hearts
13 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

Nae quite, but good try.

Very much so. I know a few Aberdeen fans and the Rangers games are the ones they look for first when the fixture lists are revealed. You can deny it all you like, but you know it's true. 

1 hour ago, Des Lynam said:

I’d rather be neither.

IveSeenTheLight
28 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Very much so. I know a few Aberdeen fans and the Rangers games are the ones they look for first when the fixture lists are revealed. You can deny it all you like, but you know it's true. 

There's no denying that we look forward to beating them.

Obviously not in the last game, but papping them out of both cups last year felt great.

That's a far stretch from them being "cup finals" though.

You should be temporarily happy though ;)

Jambosteve1902

Think it's the kind of game we need, we've been at our best against decent sides, parkhead and pittodrie we werent awful,  sheep home and e road we were decent. playing when the crowd expect big things is causing the tense atmosphere etc this could be a good thing for us,  for those saying huns -2 huns -3  wake up. 

Forever Hearts
9 minutes ago, IveSeenTheLight said:

There's no denying that we look forward to beating them.

Obviously not in the last game, but papping them out of both cups last year felt great.

That's a far stretch from them being "cup finals" though.

You should be temporarily happy though ;)

Why so keen to play and beat a new club though? 

IveSeenTheLight
3 minutes ago, Forever Hearts said:

Why so keen to play and beat a new club though? 

Because they (and you of course 😛) have delusions of grandeur.

Facts are, they are yet to win one major domestic honour.

Long may that continue.

Edited by IveSeenTheLight

3 hours ago, Smithee said:

That's certainly a debate, but I'm sure we can all agree that Celtic comparisons aside (we're not the OF, we don't need to compare one with the other whenever they're mentioned), in an ideal world the rangers would never win a top trophy, ever.

In fact in an ideal world the arse will shortly fall out of their world and the rangers will die, just like rangers did. 

You may say I'm a dreamer..

But you're not the only one. I find Hearts fans expressing a preference for either of the OF strange and I've never understood it.